Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (79396 Views)

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by alphaNomega: 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
dontjuststop:

Update:
I had to stay away from this post for some time due to some health issues I suffered due to excessive thinking and depression which got me hospitalised.

The result will be out by Friday as advised by the DNA clinic. Either way, I'll come back and post the results here. Thanks!
Update? It's been 6 days now
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Lucrativress(f): 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
I should not lie I've been using one style to be checking for his updates
OP hope you've not harmed yourself like this
Abeg small small o

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Angelacruz: 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
oga wetin d sup nah?...
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by BluntCrazeMan: 4:36am On Feb 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Juliearth(f): 12:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
The results are out and the children are op's.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Salliet(m): 12:22pm On Feb 17, 2021
dontjuststop:
Hello Nairalanders,

I have been having some doubts about my children which I stated in my earlier post but I couldn't summon the courage to do it.
Note:
I will update this thread once the result comes in the next few days. I hope I'll be a happy man afterwards.

So how much is the test?
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by alphaNomega: 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Konquest: 7:53pm On Apr 19
dontjuststop:
Hello Nairalanders,

I have been having some doubts about my children which I stated in my earlier post but I couldn't summon the courage to do it.

My wife kept giving me reasons to suspect her so I had to man up and take the test secretly. I took the test and samples were submitted few days ago but the doctor said it will take 7 to 10 working days for the results to come back.

Ever since I took the test, I haven't been myself. Am so restless and anxiety is killing me while I keep praying the results comes out favourable as I know it could mark the end of my marriage if there is a bastard among the children.

Men in the house: Can you share your experiences conducting DNA on your children and what was the out come. My hear beat is so loud right no. This is the moment of truth. So help me God.

Update:
While I was at the DNA clinic waiting for my samples to be taken. I saw a couple who came for a different type of DNA test. The lady is two months pregnant while the guy wants to know if the pregnancy is his before assuming responsibility of the baby.

He was charged a million naira for the test and was told to come back for results in two weeks time. I wish I knew this was possible as it would save me from what am currently passing through. Aside the cost implication, I will advise every man to take their pregnant partner for test before assuming responsibility for any pregnancy. I just learnt something new!

Note:
I will update this thread once the result comes in the next few days. I hope I'll be a happy man afterwards.
Bump.

https://www.nairaland.com/6419317/finally-took-children-dna-test

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

My Mother Is Seeing Other Men / Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) / My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.