Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:07 PM

(15+). Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your Problem - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (15+). Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your Problem (112 Views)

(15). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems. / How Is Religion The Cause Of Backwardness In Nigeria And Africa? / Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(15+). Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your Problem by Revadebola: 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
(15+). YOUR DREAMS COULD BE THE CAUSE OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

Pray this prayer point for at least 5 minutes:

"Oh Lord, in Jesus Name, destroy every evil judgment against me"

I heard the true life story of a man.

He had a dream.
In his dream he saw himself in a court room setting.

On the bench in the court room was seated a female judge.

His case was mentioned before the judge and the judge passed the judgment of insanity on him.

In his dream, he looked closely at the judge and to his utmost surprise, the judge was his daughter.

He asked her why she passed the judgment of madness on him.

The young female judge, answered, that she passed such judgment against her dad, because when they dish out food in the house, she was always given the leg of the chicken as her portion to eat.

The man begged her in his dream, but his daughter insisted that her judgment is final.

Immediately the man woke up from his dream, he ran into the street naked and became literally mad just as his daughter said to him in his dream.

He was roaming the street naked and mad for 3 years, until a group of Christians on street evangelism met him one day.

They witnessed to him about the Lord Jesus Christ and prayed for him to be delivered.

He came back to his senses and then narrated his last dream that led to his insanity.

His daughter was called upon to hear her father's story and she never denied it.

LESSONS TO LEARN FROM THE MAN'S EXPERIENCE :

1. In that man's dream, the court room was the coven of witchcraft.

2. Witchcraft can summon someone via dreams to their coven and pass judgment against such a person.

3. A lot of inexplicable problems people have today are results of witchcraft judgments in their past dreams which they ignored.

Read this revelation the Holy Spirit showed me: you dream of people gathering round you frequently and speaking against you angrily.

Someone else is reading this post: you dream of masquerades chasing you regularly.

Chat me immediately for deliverance ministrations.

Don't ever ignore your dreams.

Always seek the interpretations of your dreams and deliverance ministrations from the evil dreams.

Like Joseph in the Bible, God in His mercies has graced me with the gift of interpretation of dreams.

To the glory of God, in over four decades, I have interpreted dreams freely and accurately to people.

I will also minister to you, if your dreams are not good.

If they are good dreams, I will tell you scriptural steps to take for their fulfillment.

Add me on WhatsApp with +2349059270030 for the interpretation of your dreams and receive our daily Christian WhatsApp audio broadcast teachings.

+2348063319364 (for CALLS ONLY).

Resend this post to all your contacts and the WhatsApp group you belong to.

Let them REGISTER FOR FREE on WhatsApp +2349059270030.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/02/2021 / Pastor Refuses To Join Couple Because They Arrived 5 Minutes [VIDEO] / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.