Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

How The First Plane Crash In Nigeria Happened In April 1942 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How The First Plane Crash In Nigeria Happened In April 1942 (43431 Views)

Another Plane Crash In US Claims Several Lives Weeks After Wigwe's Incident / Cockpit Experience From The First Plane To Land At Ekiti Cargo Airport / The First Plane Crash In Nigeria At Igbo Ilapa Hill In Ikogosi, Ekiti In 1942 (2) (3) (4)

Re: How The First Plane Crash In Nigeria Happened In April 1942 by Prince4peace: 7:54am On Feb 07, 2021
LMS1:
Is That The Aeroplane Wearing Blue Jean? grin
damn it boooy!!!!
Re: How The First Plane Crash In Nigeria Happened In April 1942 by Nephilim: 8:05am On Feb 07, 2021
LMS1:
yes it is! It now has two legs and 36 shining teeths grin

Re: How The First Plane Crash In Nigeria Happened In April 1942 by SaintLucia: 8:05am On Feb 07, 2021
And to God be thy glory, we haven't experience plane crash and we will never experience one since Buhari came into power.

The era of plane crash, fuel scarcity, Boko Haram occupying territories and bombing here and there have gone with the Pandemic Demonic Party.

Re: How The First Plane Crash In Nigeria Happened In April 1942 by deavicky(m): 8:10am On Feb 07, 2021
He don tay wah witchcraft start for yoruba land, plane wah fly all they from abroad, con crash for Nigeria. Anyway my concern now is make those my hausa brothers no know that site oh, if not that engine they go carry am go sale to people wah dey buy condem iron.
Re: How The First Plane Crash In Nigeria Happened In April 1942 by Dpharisee: 8:10am On Feb 07, 2021
Must you Yorubas involve Igbos in everything, Ijebu Igbo, Igbomina, Igbo Illapa and now Igbo Baalu, very soon Fulani cattle herdsmen will be renamed Igbo cattle herdsmen AA's you can't seem not to do without Igbos haba Ogbeni.
Na joke o cheesy

Re: How The First Plane Crash In Nigeria Happened In April 1942 by realstars: 8:13am On Feb 07, 2021
Nigeria In Those Days.
Re: How The First Plane Crash In Nigeria Happened In April 1942 by Elmander1983(m): 8:15am On Feb 07, 2021
Just a wanna be person doing selfies with the carcass
LMS1:
Re: How The First Plane Crash In Nigeria Happened In April 1942 by Seyzcham91(m): 8:16am On Feb 07, 2021
LMS1:
Re: How The First Plane Crash In Nigeria Happened In April 1942 by Seyzcham91(m): 8:18am On Feb 07, 2021
even if returned, who history Help? undecided we wey do am gan se government give us chance for labour market?

na so so connection to do anything or become anything undecided
Amotolongbo:
It was called Nigeria under the British colony

Nigeria has been existing as an entity since January 1914, even before the First World War.

History should be returned to our schools
Re: How The First Plane Crash In Nigeria Happened In April 1942 by Carlylepneuma: 8:19am On Feb 07, 2021
s
Re: How The First Plane Crash In Nigeria Happened In April 1942 by wyqay: 8:26am On Feb 07, 2021
humilitypays:
Hmmm, what is with Yoruba land and "Igbo" this, "Igbo" that, yet they hate Igbos so much with passion but all indications point to the fact that they are descendants of the Igbos according to Ooni undecided
Igbo mean forest in Yoruba land. not the "Igbo" tribe in Nigeria.

Re: How The First Plane Crash In Nigeria Happened In April 1942 by cliffypatt(m): 8:26am On Feb 07, 2021
You are right, we are yet to record any form of plane crash, since Buhari came to power.

SaintLucia:
And to God be thy glory, we haven't experience plane crash and we will never experience one since Buhari came into power.

The era of plane crash, fuel scarcity, Boko Haram occupying territories and bombing here and there have gone with the Pandemic Demonic Party.

Re: How The First Plane Crash In Nigeria Happened In April 1942 by Kingzjayzee: 8:31am On Feb 07, 2021
Mastakija:
nobody should reply this person again abeg
Its better we ignore a senseless person dan to b convincing him not to b
Cus he wont still understand
Its just better we let display his senselessness to his satisfaction
It just ganna b a waste of tym
but you just replied him. grin

Re: How The First Plane Crash In Nigeria Happened In April 1942 by Antoeni(m): 8:32am On Feb 07, 2021
Na Kit Crash
Re: How The First Plane Crash In Nigeria Happened In April 1942 by acedsportsng: 8:32am On Feb 07, 2021
younglleo:
Plane crash na sumtin persin suppose dey happy about?
E be like say News don finish for dis naija, dey government don achieve wetin dem want!
Make i try achieve wetin i want godinu!
I want to sell dis Twitter account of 5yrs

How many followers?
Re: How The First Plane Crash In Nigeria Happened In April 1942 by Akinh: 8:34am On Feb 07, 2021
Amotolongbo:
It was called Nigeria under the British colony

Nigeria has been existing as an entity since January 1914, even before the First World War.

History should be returned to our schools
I guess you need to write to Mr President and Minisita for ebucation....imagine those fools scrap biology and it optional for student
Re: How The First Plane Crash In Nigeria Happened In April 1942 by Ghostrye: 8:37am On Feb 07, 2021
Make iron condemn no smell this post oo, na to go raid the place remain
Re: How The First Plane Crash In Nigeria Happened In April 1942 by karrim4real(m): 8:40am On Feb 07, 2021
What's an history. War no be bean

Grap Your 2year P|n Verified Naija Ad$en$e Acc.
Ch@ck my signature.
Re: How The First Plane Crash In Nigeria Happened In April 1942 by Jman06(m): 8:46am On Feb 07, 2021
Xucxex1997:
Attention
Please that guy that calls himself kriss is not an Igbo boy
Please you guys should disregard anything he post, That guy is only out to cause confusion on NL
igbos ain't this tribalistic
Exactly my thought!
Re: How The First Plane Crash In Nigeria Happened In April 1942 by Kasalee001(m): 8:58am On Feb 07, 2021
Yes
Homeboiy:
In 1942

Was the country called Nigeria?
Re: How The First Plane Crash In Nigeria Happened In April 1942 by Tillatalk: 9:00am On Feb 07, 2021
robosky02:

Those are the particle's... It has become a tourist site

People go to snap...pictures
why they no build shelter on it so it can More attractive ..I trust oyinbo land
Re: How The First Plane Crash In Nigeria Happened In April 1942 by dazzlingd(m): 9:02am On Feb 07, 2021
That was the cause of the ww2
Re: How The First Plane Crash In Nigeria Happened In April 1942 by sirchim(m): 9:09am On Feb 07, 2021
Mastakija:
nobody should reply this person again abeg
Its better we ignore a senseless person dan to b convincing him not to b
Cus he wont still understand
Its just better we let display his senselessness to his satisfaction
It just ganna b a waste of tym
I like people like you, thanks for the smack down.

Re: How The First Plane Crash In Nigeria Happened In April 1942 by Chuzoetoh(m): 9:17am On Feb 07, 2021
Xucxex1997:
Attention
Please that guy that calls himself kriss is not an Igbo boy
Please you guys should disregard anything he post, That guy is only out to cause confusion on NL
igbos ain't this tribalistic
who asked you Ewure!
Re: How The First Plane Crash In Nigeria Happened In April 1942 by berrystunn(m): 9:18am On Feb 07, 2021
Eyes opener...Nnamdi kanu will tell IPOB.
That Igbo Ilapa, is part of Igbo land

Is called Igbo ilá.

Biafra land

Re: How The First Plane Crash In Nigeria Happened In April 1942 by nams77: 9:21am On Feb 07, 2021
post=98822822:

And some kids born yesterday are praying for war in our darling nation?

Small pikin no know juju e dey call am vegetable.
So because I'm scared of war, I should allow someone to enter my home, rape families, kill people and ravage my ancestral lands abi? I should keep quiet.
Una plan no girl work. We ready for Una!
Re: How The First Plane Crash In Nigeria Happened In April 1942 by egoldman(m): 9:21am On Feb 07, 2021
post=98822822:

And some kids born yesterday are praying for war in our darling nation?

Small pikin no know juju e dey call am vegetable.

And who dey talk of war here now? abeg you in the name God, no just start this morning, today na Sunday fa.
Re: How The First Plane Crash In Nigeria Happened In April 1942 by egoldman(m): 9:27am On Feb 07, 2021
SaintLucia:

Must you Buharists turn everything to politics? So you are having a good time with the way Nigeria is being run today?

South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor / Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja / Fatal Accident Along Otukpa–Enugu Road This Morning (Photos)