Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,048 members, 7,807,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Get Access To 70+ Self Delivery Service Covering Our 36 States - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Get Access To 70+ Self Delivery Service Covering Our 36 States (198 Views)

Daily Earnings Of 800 Naira And 67 To 70 Thousand Naira Monthly. / Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) / Map Of Nigeria, And Map Of All 36 States And FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Access To 70+ Self Delivery Service Covering Our 36 States by CarciousAutos2(m): 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
Wow, amazing right?
https:///message/S3MQQ7HGPPUCB1

Good day, I got 8 orders in Lagos, 4 orders in Portharcourt, 2 orders in Owerri and 5 orders in Aba at the same day.

I was in Aba wondering how my products could get to them and waybill was the only option I had, out of the 19 orders, only 7 was successful due to logistics (1 in Lagos, 2 in Portharcourt, 1 in Owerri through waybill and I delivered 3 in Aba...) What an unlucky day!!!

After that day, I started to search for trusted logistics assistance... I was able to discover OVER 70+ SELF SERVICE DELIVERY AGENTS that could cover the 36 STATES. This really helped my online marketing and saved more of my time.

I have decided to create a contact list of this self service delivery agents to help you with your online business.

This contact list will help you save TIME, MONEY and reach more CLIENTS.

GET A Copy of this list with a bonus Package Now�

Click the Whatsapp link for Quick Access>>>> https:///message/S3MQQ7HGPPUCB1

(1) (Reply)

Distress Land For Sale For #180,000 With C Of O And Receipt / Jets: You’re A Businessman, Not A Pastor, Jumu’ah Berates Apostle Suleman / Cryptocurrency: We Acted In Best Interest Of Nigerians ―emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.