Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation (4774 Views)

The Many Dramas Of Senator Oluremi Tinubu, Who Tried To Silence Co-senator / Onwe Zack Onyebuchi Provides Borehole For His People In Enonyi / Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by privaldo: 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
weyreypey:

No hype. No tears.

But that's exactly what you were doing. I even made a mistake, it should tears before hype.
Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by Mightyhaiz: 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
The kind message them go send igbo soldier
Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by Coldie(m): 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
See them mumu people same igbo una happy say them no give service chiefs, same igbo way no get any power for Nigerian military go command herdsmen to attack communities... LoL

We don pass that level abeg
Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by Mightyhaiz: 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
helinues:
John Oyebuchi aiding Fulani herdsmen?? shocked
This confirms your dubious mischief on the forum...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by Coldie(m): 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
The kind message them go send igbo soldier
Yes na, cause if it is a northern soldier it would cause more problem.

Send in an igbo soldier and divide the people
Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by Coldie(m): 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
helinues:

Stop okay...

What's the meaning of orders from above? Can't he do it for money?
Since you were shifting post when it involves fulani issues but the only igbo name y saw immediately the news u were calling fake news has become real

2 Likes

Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by Coldie(m): 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
kingsavage:
your proof?
Same igbo that is not part of service chiefs that is marginalized in the military would carry herdsmen to yoruba land lol.

Una just get population pass us but no sense
Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by Shokoloko(f): 9:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
weyreypey:
In a bid to silence the victims of the brutality, about six soldiers led by one Captain John Onyebuchi, visited some of the villages in the Yewa North Local Government Area of the state again at about 2 pm on Friday, January 29, 2021.

https://thenationonlineng.net/herdsmen-farmer-crisis-soldiers-storm-ogun-villages-again/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Why won't you comprehend first before choosing a title

Onyebuchi was sent to investigate. See below:

“The (Nigeria) Army got in touch with Alamala (35 Artillery Brigade), which in turn sent me here. I have to write a report on the investigation because I must report back to the person who sent me here.
Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by Shokoloko(f): 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
Coldie:

Yes na, cause if it is a northern soldier it would cause more problem.

Send in an igbo soldier and divide the people

Read the whole thing, the Igbo soldier is only there for investigation

“The (Nigeria) Army got in touch with Alamala (35 Artillery Brigade), which in turn sent me here. I have to write a report on the investigation because I must report back to the person who sent me here.
Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by kingsavage: 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
Coldie:

Same igbo that is not part of service chiefs that is marginalized in the military would carry herdsmen to yoruba land lol.

Una just get population pass us but no sense
you are always marginalized in everything grin
Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by Coldie(m): 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
kingsavage:
you are always marginalized in everything grin
Wailer stop wailing up and down.

Just ordinary flog them flog una all the chest beating don stop cheesy cheesy cheesy .

Respect your host. If you go to an area respect the indegenes stop driving indegenes away go back to oduduwa cheesy
Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by Coldie(m): 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
Shokoloko:

The Nigerian army got in touch with his brigade. Of all the brigades they chose the one headed by an igbo man so they will see his reaction. Then when he disobeys just like the oyo Commisioner of police who is igbo has failed to arrest sunday idoho when they replace her u people would be happy and start shouting stop crying about marginalization.

Same u people were jubliating just a few days ago that no igbo man was appointed service chief same u people are still the ones cursing over the fact that the igbo man u people were happy wasn't appointed service chiefs is following the orders of the people u people accepted as service chiefs.

No wonder Nigeria doesn't move forward. None of u ever support the truth you keep lieing and lieing cause it benefits you then when you get the opportunity you run abroad and start explaining to every Nigerian you see abroad how Nigeria is not a good country
Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by Coldie(m): 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
Shokoloko:

Sorry now I understand what you posted.

Igbos let's be wise, there's no way Atiku can become President and it's obvious that Presidency in 2023 is between SS and SW. Overtime I discovered that Buhari trusts the SS more than even the SW.

Imagine soldiers flogged yoruba people and yoruba people remained quiet. But the moment an igbo man was sent in to investigate they immediately blame him.

These kind of people can u trust them.

Igbo presidency is not feasible for now, let us ceed it to the SS Amaechi in particular and support him, than we allowing it go back to these people way no get one single truth for mouth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by Coldie(m): 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
Osagyefo98:
That's good

John Onyebuchi has earned a place in my heart for carrying out his duty diligently as Instructed by his seniors.
I respect him too.

Though it wasn't him, I respect him even if it was him cause I know if a yoruba soldier was sent to the east in such situations them no go pity us
Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by capitalzero: 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
privaldo:

Tell that to General John Olubunmi Irefin, GOC 6th Division Bori Camp, who slaughtered Igbos for fun. Stop making noise about betrayal, be ready to eat the shit you give others.

He later died of covid according to authority . But I think he was killed. He is from Kogi state.
Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by Coldie(m): 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
capitalzero:

He later died of covid according to authority . But I think he was killed. He is from Kogi state.
The karma that came to him was swift.

That place he sent innocent people at oyigbo mk himself go there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by Coldie(m): 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
kingsavage:
What tribe is he from?
He is proud igbo go kill yourself.

Fulanis can live anywhere in Nigeria nobody can drive them out
Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by Shokoloko(f): 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
Coldie:

Sorry now I understand what you posted.

Igbos let's be wise, there's no way Atiku can become President and it's obvious that Presidency in 2023 is between SS and SW. Overtime I discovered that Buhari trusts the SS more than even the SW.

Imagine soldiers flogged yoruba people and yoruba people remained quiet. But the moment an igbo man was sent in to investigate they immediately blame him.

These kind of people can u trust them.

Igbo presidency is not feasible for now, let us ceed it to the SS Amaechi in particular and support him, than we allowing it go back to these people way no get one single truth for mouth

I agree. The Igbo presidency is not feasible right now but we must also learn how to hold our non-performing governors accountable.
We cannot ALWAYS point fingers at the badluck presidency but we can make demands from the grassroots.
Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by OfoIgbo: 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
kingsavage:
guy you nor get talk... so you mean tinubu, soyinka, etc.. are greater than PDP as a party? grin

Tinubu, Soyinka, Sowore, Yorubas, Fulanis and every other person that voted for APC in 2015,were adjudged to be more in number, than those that voted for PDP, according to INEC
Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by kingsavage: 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
Coldie:

He is proud igbo go kill yourself.

Fulanis can live anywhere in Nigeria nobody can drive them out
yeah... but don't cry when soldiers kill ipob again ooh grin
Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by kingsavage: 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Tinubu, Soyinka, Sowore, Yorubas, Fulanis and every other person that voted for APC in 2015,were adjudged to be more in number, than those that voted for PDP
how?
Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by OfoIgbo: 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
kingsavage:
how?

Jega-led INEC decided that
Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by Coldie(m): 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
Nigerians are very tribalistic.

Am a very detribalised person but it's just no possible to be 100% detribalised u are trying to judge a situation unbiased without tribalism but another person is trying to solve your situation with bias.

Before now I attend any church of my church based on how the spirit leads but u go attend church from any tribe. But when an igbo man opens a church instead of looking at the word he is saying you would be hearing " igbo church igbo people like money" so na igbo people good to go una own church abi.

Igbos I wish we can be wise, I have studied yoruba people way of doing things on this nairaland let's copy. Let's all stop this BIAFRA thing.

Anytime north attacks us let's keep quiet and be saying fake news but the moment a yoruba man is spotted transfer the aggression to him
Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by kingsavage: 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Jega-led INEC decided that
you be ode... I asked if tinubu is grater than PDP and you couldn't answer me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Daduut Empowers Over 300 Widows, Youths In Plateau South / Watch Wike admitting to Rigging and Saying Peter Obi Cannot Him Anything / Southeast To Pay Population Burden Tax To SW, Northern Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.