Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Nairalanders,please Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders,please Advice Me (418 Views)

I Am Dying Nairalanders, Please Help Me!! / Nairalanders Please Help Me Quit Masturbation / I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders,please Advice Me by samsonakanbi575: 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
I am 37 year old guy, married with two kids.

Three years ago,I was posted on a job to Lagos and left my wife and two kids behind in Uyo.

Between 2018 and 2020 I was privileged to see my family 8 times and whenever I was not around,my wife and I always quarreled on the phone on different issues and moreso because she was suspicious that I was having an extra marital affair and the same year 2018 I had a girlfriend in Lagos who became so close to me and I was taking care of her like a wife already, spending on her willingly without her demanding and when she demanded too but never ignored my family back in Uyo as I always provided for them too.

We were dating until I was moved back to Uyo.
However,my wife got to know about her when she visited me in Lagos in 2019 and I asked for her forgiveness and promised to end the relationship with my girlfriend but it seemed to be an impossible objective as I had fallen in love so much with my girlfriend though I still love my wife very much.

I had tried severally to end the relationship with my girlfriend but discovered that I seem not to be able to live my life without her and neither has she been able to move on without me, even though I still love my wife and taking her as a second wife will hurt my wife and makes me even more devastated.

My major cause for concern now is that since I moved back to Uyo last December,we talk regularly but we have not seen each other since then but the stupid thing about me is that though is not my wife,we are still in the relationship and I am worried about her dating someone else because I have devoted so much time and emotion to the relationship even money for the past three years.

Since I left Lagos,I have been sending money to her even though she works.

I regularly send #60-#80k to her monthly for her upkeep and some other expenses but what keeps coming to my mind is that I will be foolish to be so committed and she might be dating someone else in Lagos despite the fact that she claims she is loyal to me and even ready to marry me.

I am even planning to remove some money from my savings to buy her a car of about #1.5m but the question I keep asking myself is if I will not end up regretting my commitment to her.

I wish we never fell in love with each other as I never bargained for this emotional distress.

Please,I need your advice on how I should handle this situation or how I can possibly break away which I have tried many times but I cannot seem to move on without her.

Please,guide me as I might not survive the emotional damage if I discover that despite all that I am doing for her,she is with another man which is like monkey dey work baboon dey chop.
Re: Nairalanders,please Advice Me by The5DME(m): 5:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
Fake story.
Re: Nairalanders,please Advice Me by Vyolet(f): 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
Werey man, how a married man would still expect loyalty from his girlfriend is beyond me, so you want to delay her destiny when you know you won't marry her.

In all though, it's your poor wife I pity, being emotionally involved with someone else is the height of it and I hope she realises this earlier and know what to do with herself and her kids before you ruin her.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,please Advice Me by chatinent: 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
Wetin Apostolic church no go see for uncompleted building.

Married man dey worry his side chick dey cheat on am.

I don't get it.

What do you actually need?

Insults or what?

You are a disgrace to everything that has a male reproductive organ.

Re: Nairalanders,please Advice Me by Sixfeetbelle: 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
How did an 'affair' turn into a permanent relationship, Mr man? Such that you're even considering buying a car for her? This your story is one kind sha.

Anyway, what I gathered from this is that it seems like a 'love-tie' kind of situation. You know, she used charm to keep you caged to her. In other words, you may need to go for a deliverance ministration to be free from her.
Re: Nairalanders,please Advice Me by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
oga you be mumu man.you just dey dash the girl money she dey chop your money.what makes you think she will be a second wife to you? better stop this rubbish and go and meet your wife.this girl go dry u finish.
Re: Nairalanders,please Advice Me by kalu61(m): 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
Your story is so fake. This line spoilt it.

"I am even planning to remove some money from my savings to buy her a car of about #1.5m but the question I keep asking myself is if I will not end up regretting my commitment to her"

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,please Advice Me by KennedyKennedy2(m): 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
Mr Op these is a fraudulent ND a fake story or write up.
Chaiiiii
How do I unread these rubbing now angry angry
Re: Nairalanders,please Advice Me by Offpoint1: 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
To those who will believe this story.... May God have mercy on your soul.
Re: Nairalanders,please Advice Me by Henix(m): 6:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
Mumu story
Re: Nairalanders,please Advice Me by Nazgul: 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
If your story is true (which I highly doubt) my prayer is that you loose your job and become broke for at least one year. They say poverty resets the brain of a cheating husband, this is exactly what I wish you, so that by the time that girl you're willing to destroy your family for, begins to snub you in your poverty state, you'll learn to invest heavily in your family when next money comes your way.
Re: Nairalanders,please Advice Me by shege45: 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
samsonakanbi575:
I am 37 year old guy, married with two kids.

Three years ago,I was posted on a job to Lagos and left my wife and two kids behind in Uyo.

Between 2018 and 2020 I was privileged to see my family 8 times and whenever I was not around,my wife and I always quarreled on the phone on different issues and moreso because she was suspicious that I was having an extra marital affair and the same year 2018 I had a girlfriend in Lagos who became so close to me and I was taking care of her like a wife already, spending on her willingly without her demanding and when she demanded too but never ignored my family back in Uyo as I always provided for them too.

We were dating until I was moved back to Uyo.
However,my wife got to know about her when she visited me in Lagos in 2019 and I asked for her forgiveness and promised to end the relationship with my girlfriend but it seemed to be an impossible objective as I had fallen in love so much with my girlfriend though I still love my wife very much.

I had tried severally to end the relationship with my girlfriend but discovered that I seem not to be able to live my life without her and neither has she been able to move on without me, even though I still love my wife and taking her as a second wife will hurt my wife and makes me even more devastated.

My major cause for concern now is that since I moved back to Uyo last December,we talk regularly but we have not seen each other since then but the stupid thing about me is that though is not my wife,we are still in the relationship and I am worried about her dating someone else because I have devoted so much time and emotion to the relationship even money for the past three years.

Since I left Lagos,I have been sending money to her even though she works.

I regularly send #60-#80k to her monthly for her upkeep and some other expenses but what keeps coming to my mind is that I will be foolish to be so committed and she might be dating someone else in Lagos despite the fact that she claims she is loyal to me and even ready to marry me.

I am even planning to remove some money from my savings to buy her a car of about #1.5m but the question I keep asking myself is if I will not end up regretting my commitment to her.

I wish we never fell in love with each other as I never bargained for this emotional distress.

Please,I need your advice on how I should handle this situation or how I can possibly break away which I have tried many times but I cannot seem to move on without her.

Please,guide me as I might not survive the emotional damage if I discover that despite all that I am doing for her,she is with another man which is like monkey dey work baboon dey chop.
You av wife, you no want make she get husband?

(1) (Reply)

When You Go Redpilled Or Feminist You Can't Truly Love Or Fall In Love / Which Do You Think Flirt The Most / Why Do Nigerian Parents Like Big Degrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.