Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,841 members, 7,798,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Pedigree American Pit Bull Terrier Puppies 6 Weeks For Sale. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pedigree American Pit Bull Terrier Puppies 6 Weeks For Sale. (1369 Views)

Brown Female American Pit Bull Terrier Puppies Available For Sale.. / PICTURES: Pure Athletic American Pit Bull Terrier Puppies Available!!! / Main Canines' Pure Bred American Pit Bull Terrier Puppies For Sale!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pedigree American Pit Bull Terrier Puppies 6 Weeks For Sale. by lovemeohlord(m): 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
Pedigree APBT (American pit bull terrier) puppies outta dis �solid COMBO ( ODK'S MEN HIT aka Goddess of WAR $ PRINCE ENZO EZIO AUDITORE ) are available for a new home (TRIPLE bred on CH EKUN)�. Kobi's Simba, CH Ekun,1xw 1xd Rollo Tomassi, CH Hitler,1xw 1xd Yussuf's Chilli, and many more (GT) game tested are some of the dogs present on the paperwork of these pups, Location Ibadan (ON DUTY KENNEL).. only for those who know d worth of APBT game breed pups... 180k. Slightly negotiable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aRIrh1jFao

1 Like

Re: Pedigree American Pit Bull Terrier Puppies 6 Weeks For Sale. by prinzetobi: 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
CH Ekun was one powerful dog tho, honored to have touched him !! I hope this pups turn out to be close to him !! Beautiful puppies too.
Re: Pedigree American Pit Bull Terrier Puppies 6 Weeks For Sale. by lovemeohlord(m): 9:18am On Feb 07, 2021
prinzetobi:
CH Ekun was one powerful dog tho, honored to have touched him !! I hope this pups turn out to be close to him !! Beautiful puppies too.

Thanks bro Really appreciate. They are just a prospect hopefully they perform well in future.

1 Like

Re: Pedigree American Pit Bull Terrier Puppies 6 Weeks For Sale. by lovemeohlord(m): 9:35am On Feb 09, 2021
Still available!!!
Re: Pedigree American Pit Bull Terrier Puppies 6 Weeks For Sale. by lovemeohlord(m): 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
Still Available
Re: Pedigree American Pit Bull Terrier Puppies 6 Weeks For Sale. by yorlq94: 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
Hello where exactly at ibadan and I will like to have this puppy
Re: Pedigree American Pit Bull Terrier Puppies 6 Weeks For Sale. by MANCHESTERBLAC(m): 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
NICE PUP YOU GAT THERE BRO
I personally recommend a TV for u to get your pup to it new owner � *PUPPY PATCH WHATSAPP TV �*� �
⚫ They also help you advertise your pet & promote your business, products/brands at affordable rate
You surely don't wanna miss out on this one �
*THIS TV IS D BEST* � Click the link below ��to join us�
LINK IN BIO������

1 Like

Re: Pedigree American Pit Bull Terrier Puppies 6 Weeks For Sale. by PetsAirways: 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
Lovely. And for those looking to buy imported pedigree pitbull puppies, you can order here:

https://www.petlovers.com.ng/shop/buy-a-dog-nigeria/pitbull/
Re: Pedigree American Pit Bull Terrier Puppies 6 Weeks For Sale. by pliccontsane198: 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2023
Are you looking for a loyal and loving companion to add to your family? Consider adopting an American Pit Bull Terrier Dog or Puppy in Nigeria. Not only are these dogs incredibly friendly and loving, but they also have a natural instinct for protection and are known for their agility and strength. Here, you can find out more about the breed’s history, its physical characteristics, and the best places to find a Pit Bull Terrier in Nigeria. With its strong loyalty and protective instinct, your American Pit Bull Terrier will make a great companion to you and your family..

Here, you can find out more about the breed’s history, its physical characteristics, and the best places to find a Pit Bull Terrier in Nigeria. With its strong loyalty and protective instinct, your American Pit Bull Terrier will make a great companion to you and your family..

With its strong loyalty and protective instinct, your American Pit Bull Terrier will make a great companion to you and your family..

(1) (Reply)

German Shepherd Puppy For Sale Urgently / The Python I Found While Hanging Out With My Friends / Stud service Pit bull

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.