Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt (1590 Views)

Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) / Woman Stabbed To Death By Notorious Phone Thief In Abuja / PHOTOS : How Do I Track A Fraudulent POS Transaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by onward4life(m): 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
johnmartus:
But why are you talking like this way are you a scammer.

Nope......

How can a grown up be lured from her state of abode to another to a total stranger..

When any girl I try to ask out keep saying no have a boyfriend(s) for what?

Is becos I am not handsome BY DEFAULT ?
Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by ogbe1983: 6:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
Bekelove:
kelove:
I was hypnotized and robbed of my iPhone 11,my Nokia phone my chargers and all the money in my account and it happened it portharcourt
This thief transferred airtime from my account to my own number then transferred to his own number through mtn share but mtn has refused to show me the number the airtime was transferred to asking me to get police order..which would be help in getting to know him police is asking for 50k before they carry out any investigation knowing fully well this thief emptied my two accounts check ur emails
He lured me to come to portharcourt to meet him
I have his picture his both phone numbers are switched off
I’ll be posting here Incase anybody can identify him should please indicate
It happened in portharcourt please help
Please help as this thief collected my rent for the year and it’s almost due like I am frustrated

call 08185773566 he is a security agent he can help
Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Poetred: 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
Bekelove:
That is what I do not even know
My friends are saying he probably used something on me
I dunno how he got access to my account and to even unlock my phone
u were under drug and u spilled everything..
Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Bekelove(f): 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
Mr man if you have nothing of help to say save your data and stop coming to make comments on that are not necessary
With how insensitive you’re sounding right now is enough reason for you to know why the girls keep rejecting you
I would appreciate if you stop dropping your unreasonable comments here
Thanks
onward4life:

Nope......

How can a grown up be lured from her state of abode to another to a total stranger..

2 Likes

Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Toma2: 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
ogbe1983:
Auntyrose.. this is your alternative account..
This one is A scammer

2 Likes

Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Bekelove(f): 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
Is he in port harcourt
ogbe1983:
Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Bekelove(f): 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
Who is a scammer
Don’t get you
Toma2:

Auntyrose.. this is your alternative account..
This one is A scammer
Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by johnmartus(m): 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
Do not call anyone here all of them are criminal if you are living lagos I would have love to help you.

But what you will do go state criminal investigation in port harcourt. You can check the address on google. When you get there don't say anything until you get inside because you will see some police that will standing in the front. Don't talk to them those people can't do anything but they will just bill you. They will track the bastard for you.
Bekelove:
He thinks everything is about runs and shit like that
He should pray he doesn’t experience what happened to me or anyone close to him only then will he understand
It’s all fun and games till you wear same shoe

1 Like

Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by johnmartus(m): 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
She is not married. And she will not marry herself and even if she is a one night standing. What that guy did to her was bad.
onward4life:

Nope......

2 Likes

Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by onward4life(m): 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
johnmartus:
She is not married. And she will not marry herself and even if she is a one night standing. What that guy did to her was bad.

I agree with you

My Pain is why a total stranger

OK wat about she was lured into ritualist den..

Na prayer we go they share for this thread...

But God forbid oooo
Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by onward4life(m): 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
Bekelove:
Mr man if you have nothing of help to say save your data and stop coming to make comments on that are not necessary
With how insensitive you’re sounding right now is enough reason for you to know why the girls keep rejecting you
I would appreciate if you stop dropping your unreasonable comments here
Thanks
Beki we no get beef before. No need for harsh words this month of love...

Chill nah, must yu fight every comment!

Just in case

I only get rejected if I don't have spare coins ooo
Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Bekelove(f): 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
Anybody can be a victim
There’s no justification whatsoever to this
onward4life:

I agree with you

My Pain is why a total stranger

OK wat about she was lured into ritualist den..

Na prayer we go they share for this thread...

But God forbid oooo
Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Bekelove(f): 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
Your wife or your girlfriend was a total stranger before you got involved with them
Bekelove:
Anybody can be a victim

1 Like

Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by onward4life(m): 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
Bekelove:
Anybody can be a victim

True

We all log into this forum time to time

And should be careful with humans ...

I am happy she is safe

Imagine if she was r*ped and now pregnant to someone that she can't give details to police....

Pls let's all be carful look more sex tape wud spring out later on its a scene we don't want to come in contact with..

Thanks beki
Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Bekelove(f): 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
Na only God dy protect person
You can be walking on the road and someone might hypnotize you and do same to you
You can be in your shop and someone can come in the disguise of buying something and do such a thing to you
Your comments sounds more like you are in support of what he did
Before making comments on anything think about what if it happened to you in a different or similar scenario
This guy needs to be apprehended because there would be so many other victims you never can tell it can be you or someone close to you
It isn’t a time to start blaming or stating girls avoid you because of not having coins but rather say something that would make this kind of person to be apprehended and brought to face the law
Stop using comments that does not relate to the topic
I didn’t post here for you to start blaming or saying unreasonable bullshit
Like I said if you have nothing helpful to say just stfu and scroll pass
God bless you
onward4life:

True

We all log into this forum time to time

And should be careful with humans ...

I am happy she is safe

Imagine if she was r*ped and now pregnant to someone that she can't give details to police....

Pls let's all be carful look more sex tape wud spring out later on its a scene we don't want to come in contact with..

Thanks beki

1 Like

Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by onward4life(m): 6:16am On Feb 08, 2021
Bekelove:
Na only God dy protect person
You can be walking on the road and someone might hypnotize you and do same to you
You can be in your shop and someone can come in the disguise of buying something and do such a thing to you
Your comments sounds more like you are in support of what he did
Before making comments on anything think about what if it happened to you in a different or similar scenario
This guy needs to be apprehended because there would be so many other victims you never can tell it can be you or someone close to you
It isn’t a time to start blaming or stating girls avoid you because of not having coins but rather say something that would make this kind of person to be apprehended and brought to face the law
Stop using comments that does not relate to the topic
I didn’t post here for you to start blaming or saying unreasonable bullshit
Like I said if you have nothing helpful to say just stfu and scroll pass
God bless you

Sorry oooo
Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Toma2: 7:54am On Feb 08, 2021
Bekelove:
Who is a scammer
Don’t get you
ogbe1983 is a scammer
He has many usernames on this platform

1 Like

Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Toma2: 7:55am On Feb 08, 2021
ogbe1983:
I don open your yansh o
U are a scammer

1 Like

Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Wyry: 7:55am On Feb 08, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless.
Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Toma2: 7:58am On Feb 08, 2021
Bekelove:
Who is a scammer
Don’t get you
Ogbe1983 is same person with the username as Holycrest, seelawd, auntyrose, golden1982 and mudiaogobiviwie.
Updated List

He's a scammer
Don't contact anyone

1 Like

Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Bekelove(f): 9:07am On Feb 08, 2021
Very sure you have a mother and sisters do it applies to all of us
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.

1 Like

Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Bekelove(f): 10:19am On Feb 08, 2021
Wait the bastard wan still scam me join the one wey I dy like this
I really sorry for you because e be like you want make I leave this guy find you because you even dy worse than him if truly you want to scam me
Toma2:

Ogbe1983 is same person with the username as Holycrest, seelawd, auntyrose, golden1982 and mudiaogobiviwie.
Updated List

He's a scammer
Don't contact anyone
Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Bekelove(f): 10:16am On Feb 09, 2021
Please if you work in mtn or have any relative or close friend that works in mtn please contact me
Bekelove:
Wait the bastard wan still scam me join the one wey I dy like this
I really sorry for you because e be like you want make I leave this guy find you because you even dy worse than him if truly you want to scam me

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Eye For An Eye? / The Brt Driver Removed Oluwabamise Ayanwola Private Part / Gunmen Invade Celestial Church In Ogun State During Vigil, Abduct Worshippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.