Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,126 members, 7,807,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka (19366 Views)

Enugu State Inaugurates Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Nsukka / State Secretariat Annex: Enugu Community Thanks Ugwuanyi / Pictures From Construction Of Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Nsukka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka by OEPHIUS(m): 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
Enugu Head of Service, others, inspect newly constructed State Secretariat Annex in Ede-Oballa, Nsukka

Preparatory to its commencement of administrative engagements, the Head of Service, Enugu State, Mr. Ken Chukwuegbo, accompanied by the Committee Chairman on Reallocation of Zonal Offices to the New State Secretariat Annex, Nsukka, Robison Odo, mni, and the Committee Secretary, Mr. Kelvin Ezeugwu, on Saturday, inspected the befitting State Secretariat Annex, in Ede-Oballa, Nsukka Local Government Area of the state, newly constructed by Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi’s administration, to enhance efficient service delivery and proper coordination of civil service activities, in a conducive environment, for optimal results.

Enugu State is in the hands of God!
#amokelouis

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka by OEPHIUS(m): 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
More

2 Likes

Re: Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka by OEPHIUS(m): 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
More..

1 Like

Re: Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka by Martini101(m): 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
White Elephant Projects. The main one in Enugu has less than 50% occupancy.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka by PCG001: 3:59am On Feb 07, 2021
Re: Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka by 9jaBloke: 4:01am On Feb 07, 2021

N
a
i
r
a
l
a
n
d

1 Like

Re: Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka by janedonez(m): 4:04am On Feb 07, 2021
Una doo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka by ruphytelecom(m): 4:06am On Feb 07, 2021
Good one but how many millions was spent on this small project
Meanwhile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgVJHcjMtR0
Re: Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka by Godswillu(m): 4:08am On Feb 07, 2021
Why waste money?
What will now happen to the old building?

3 Likes

Re: Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka by Freestainworld(m): 4:10am On Feb 07, 2021
this might have cost billions in politicians language, in ordinary Nigerian it cost millions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka by smile11s(m): 4:18am On Feb 07, 2021
Waste and ugly colors

9 Likes

Re: Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka by Enudapan: 4:20am On Feb 07, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

2 Likes

Re: Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka by Nobody: 4:24am On Feb 07, 2021
We're viewing one building from the angles of the cameraman

4 Likes

Re: Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka by tigomolx: 4:25am On Feb 07, 2021
Very good

1 Like

Re: Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka by tit(f): 4:42am On Feb 07, 2021
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka by yusufu16: 4:42am On Feb 07, 2021
Nigerian architects need to go learn work abroad. Most of Nigerian buildings look old school and similar.

Modern houses these days doesnt have roofing.

26 Likes

Re: Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka by tit(f): 4:43am On Feb 07, 2021
He did not stuff the money in babanriga like ganduje
Or use it to feed his bingo like obiano

1 Like

Re: Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka by daewoorazer(m): 4:56am On Feb 07, 2021
See building; very bland aesthetics.

Typical of a shithole.

I’m sure the $$$ allocated will build 5 highrise buildings in the west.

Awon Oloriburuku ajibole!!! angry

5 Likes

Re: Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka by rawtouch: 4:59am On Feb 07, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka by Bvlgari: 5:04am On Feb 07, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka by chelseamann(m): 5:07am On Feb 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka by opalu: 5:07am On Feb 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:12am On Feb 07, 2021
From the camera man's angle, what I have seen is too small to be called a Secretariat annex. Some of these politicians live in houses bigger than this.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka by Reference(m): 5:15am On Feb 07, 2021
DP.
Re: Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka by Reference(m): 5:17am On Feb 07, 2021
A building that is designed to produced nothing but confusion, pain and suffering in the name of adminsitration is not worth celebrating. Government exists only to organise society and when they take from you and then spend the bulk on themselves it will amount to madness to cheer them on.

They may as well sit under a tree for all I care. That is how I, I, I regard government. I do not worship them. No one in any sane country on earth likes any government and most absolutely abhor politics and politicians. They are only necessary, nothing more than tolerated like a sore tooth before a dentist"s appointment.

So I look at such so called accomplishments with scant regards and I hope government/politics people are reading this. You guys are not liked, period. Just do your business and go.

This is my dream for the average Nigerian. Then we will begin to change this country for the better.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 07, 2021
White elephant.....
The main secretariat is in Enugu town ...
All projects started by ex governor Chime. ..

They just painted this building to snap pictures ......
Re: Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka by majamajic(m): 5:24am On Feb 07, 2021
Martini101:
White Elephant Projects. The main one in Enugu has less than 50% occupancy.

So this is why it's white elephant ?
Re: Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka by HALIX16: 5:25am On Feb 07, 2021
Nice.

This is surely your doing.
Re: Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka by plaindealer: 5:26am On Feb 07, 2021
Looks like a village house with lousy architecture, doesn't look like an office or professional environment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 07, 2021
majamajic:

So this is why it's white elephant ?

Yes .. 100% white elephant
unless you are a paid media propagandist...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka by crossfm: 5:45am On Feb 07, 2021
You mean a town hall ground,used by village elders to deliberate on who stole goat.

When it comes to mediocre, give it to governor Ugwuanyi.

My question to Mr governor is,don't you travel to other state's and see the type of structures over there.If River's and Akwa Ibom state is too far,what about Ebonyi state that is at your backyard.

Posterity will not be kind to Ugwuanyi for failing to build on the Stride's laid down by Governor Chime.

Enugu state is now in the hands of bloggers and photographer's.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ahead Of Second Term Expiration, 8 Governors Plot To Retire To Senate / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Ethiopia (Pictures) / Presidential Poll: SDP Adopts Buhari As Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.