Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,515 members, 7,801,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Help Relocating To The Island - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Relocating To The Island (737 Views)

Pls Help! Relocating From Osun To Abuja. / Rise In Divorce Among Nigerian Couples After Relocating To UK / My Wife Is Not Interested In Relocating Abroad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Relocating To The Island by IntrovertGuy: 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
Good Evening NL's

I'm planning to relocate to Lagos (Island to be specific). Contrary to that, I've always seen/hear about high flood rates, bad electricity, and water in some areas.

I solemnly request fellow folks who are well familiar with the areas there so as to know where to avoid and areas to focus on.

Thank you in advance.
Re: Help Relocating To The Island by Supercaddy: 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
IntrovertGuy:
Good Evening NL's

I'm planning to relocate to Lagos (Island to be specific). Contrary to that, I've always seen/hear about high flood rates, bad electricity, and water in some areas.

I solemnly request fellow folks who are well familiar with the areas there so as to know where to avoid and areas to focus on.

Thank you in advance.
CALL or whatsapp on 08152663378 we can get you a place of your choice.. We are into real Estate
Re: Help Relocating To The Island by RedPanthar: 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
Stop listening to nay sayers. My dear. Move. Even the most water logged parts in island is better than the best parts in mainland societally

2 Likes

Re: Help Relocating To The Island by IntrovertGuy: 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
Supercaddy:

CALL or whatsapp on 08152663378 we can get you a place of your choice.. We are into real Estate

Thank you, but I didn't request for your contact information.

In a bid to avoid selfish agents who are only interested in what they'll get, that's why i came on nairaland to get info from people who reside there and not agents.

Sorry, but no thanks tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Relocating To The Island by IntrovertGuy: 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
RedPanthar:
Stop listening to nay sayers. My dear. Move. Even the most water logged parts in island is better than the best parts in mainland societally
Thanks Man cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help Relocating To The Island by RedPanthar: 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
IntrovertGuy:
Thanks Man cheesy

M
Re: Help Relocating To The Island by Supercaddy: 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
IntrovertGuy:
Good Evening NL's

Thank you in advance.
Can I also know your budget for the apartment?
Re: Help Relocating To The Island by sheepheart(f): 9:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
RedPanthar:

. Been staying there for 2 decades before I took quantum leap. Made good contacts there.

Areas to avoid

Bogije

Awoyaya

Labgbasa

Ikate

Jakande

Igbo Efon

Asides these go anywhere else. I'm selective places of Bakare, there's water, avoid Remlek and anything beyond Bakery bus stop

Any other area is 100%

May I know
Why ikate and Jakande are included please?
Re: Help Relocating To The Island by RedPanthar: 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
sheepheart:

May I know
Why ikate and Jakande are included please?

. Sorry. I know you stay there. No vex. Just take it as you see it.
Re: Help Relocating To The Island by RedPanthar: 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
N

(1) (Reply)

Butterfly Sewing Machine Available / See What Pushed Me To Do This(pics) / How Best Can I Take Care Of My Old Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.