Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) (69770 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth / Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by ThrasherD: 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
Drama
Lemme grab popcorn
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Asadujames202(m): 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
Bola146:
cry Most married men are inside bondage (juju) That is why I don't pity any married man having side chick, na the lady go render him useless materially and financially. Look at his beautiful wife cry cry old papa is still having side chick grin grin . All these side chicks destroying peaceful home knowingly, na motor go jam you very soon, you shall never know peace

Her vajina don wide

No man finds wide vajina pleasurable

Having Mistress is the way to go
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Asour: 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
younglleo:
Where dis people dey see dis money sef?
Twitter of 5yrs from 1k upwards for sale

Didn't you read what was written?

They're based & work abroad— USA.

And while money isn't easy there, It's much easier to own a home here for people based there for a long while.
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by lebete3000: 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
Justkatty:
I can't still fathom the reason or reasons while some people who aren't ready to leave the single life, just rush into marriage and start misbehaving....
It kind of irritating seeing some married men and women not being committed.
God let your will alone be done in our lives.

Unfortunately most women secretly desire illicit affairs with single men. They're seen as unwanted by most women, the reason for their being single.

I once toasted a chick and she asked if & why I didn't have a gf. Had I lied that I had, I'll have spanked her booty mercilessly, but my altruistic nature got the better part, and made my pole lose a sweet hole to fit in.
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by mejai(m): 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
But the side chick no too bad facially. Guess she go have a nice shape, damn!!
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by nakodii(m): 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
Think for a moment. Her name is on the C of O. They even left the
house yet she is shouting on Facebook and contacting premium times
that they wanted to take her house from her and yet she is a lawyer.
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by nduchucks: 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
Seem like the makings of a violent ending to a sad story. May God keep hit men out of this conflict and provide for amicable resolution of the conflict.
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Sterope(f): 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
I know a very stupid.man.that did something similar. There is an age where your kids should.foeguve your mistakes and you reconcile with them. Imagine losing your kids at that age...foolish man.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
The businessman said his estranged wife “had already gone on Facebook to drag his name in the mud”.

“The Bible says seek the truth and hold on to it, she is just making all sort of lies, but I’m not interested in all these publicity. Let her do whatever she likes,” he said.

“I am not interested. She is a serious troublemaker, I can’t tell you much because I am not interested in the publicity. I left the house for her.

“She has been terrorising me for several years, enough is enough. We are going to America so we will start a divorce. We have been to court several times and she has been losing.

“This is not my first house, I have built houses before I met her, ” he said.

The bolded is more believable and reasonable. I don't ever believe a word from vagina people.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by AreaFada2: 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
thorpido:
Why are couples just easily drawn apart these days?What should draw them together seems to be pulling them apart.

I hope the wife gets justice and doesn't get cheated.It's her sweat.
I hope women wise up and make sure properties they build together are jointly in their names.

Being together and building together should be what marriage is about.

The title bears the woman's name o.
Ka Chineke mezie okwu.
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by calcal: 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
Bola146:
cry Most married men are inside bondage (juju) That is why I don't pity any married man having side chick, na the lady go render him useless materially and financially. Look at his beautiful wife cry cry old papa is still having side chick grin grin . All these side chicks destroying peaceful home knowingly, na motor go jam you very soon, you shall never know peace

Ase, ni to ri pe ase ino ni ino fin jo
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Theoutsider: 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
Bola146:

we keep making money.. you keep fit and sexy how hard is it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by thorpido(m): 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
[quote author=AreaFada2 post=98847597][/quote]Ah,in that case she has a good ground.
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by UNCL3(m): 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
Wahala

Good evening lovelies, please listen to my new song.
Link in signature.
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by DeeMain(m): 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
Olabode971:

Am not trying to correct you, but just trying to make the sentence sound good..

It's a tragedy when Love turns to Hatred.

#Happy_Sunday_IshiLove

grin

Do have a blissful Sunday from my end here.

grin

She is correct bro. Both love and hate can be used in a sentence as nouns or verbs. In this case she used them as nouns.

cc Ishilove

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Ishilove: 10:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
DeeMain:

She is correct bro. Both love and hate can be used in a sentence as nouns or verbs. In this case she used them as nouns.

cc Ishilove
Ignore the oversabi. I wasn't in the mood to lecture anyone so I let it slide by pointing out his own glaring blunder.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
dre11:
Nigerian couple clash over ‘side chick’, property
Katherine Daramola says her husband and his mistress are conniving to deprive her of the property, an allegation Mr Daramola denies.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/441071-nigerian-couple-clash-over-side-chick-property.html

Very useless man...see him looking like a sick tortoise

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
Women that marry Yoruba men have mind...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
Theoutsider:

we keep making money.. you keep fit and sexy how hard is it.

Which money? Did you read the post at all? That aside, which money do you guys make? Common get out of here!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by tiswell(m): 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ishilove:

*I'm.

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
just say thanks to him
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
Useless bald headed old negroe.

The likes of you do not deserve loyal women.

That jezebel will be the end of you.

Watch.

No such thing as jointly owned should exist in shams called African marriage. Buy your sh1t with your own money, I buy mine.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by cococandy(f): 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
Why is his face weird ?
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by EgunMogaji2: 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
“ giving his mistress the impression that he was an “American big boy”.”

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Ishilove: 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
tiswell:
just say thanks to him
I should say thank you for the rubbish he wrote? So you don't know that 'hate' can be used as a noun, verb and adjective in a sentence?

You people should learn to use the internet for education, not just profitless social media surfing.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
Wahala.

Check my signature and contact me if you nees my services.
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by nwajesus12(m): 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
Bola146:
which one be materially and financially? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by fof1: 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
dre11:
Nigerian couple clash over ‘side chick’, property
Katherine Daramola says her husband and his mistress are conniving to deprive her of the property, an allegation Mr Daramola denies.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/441071-nigerian-couple-clash-over-side-chick-property.html

The Husband should Stop All this Rubbish James Bond Behaviour. He should remember his Children Pls. Life is very Short O...
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by UNCL3(m): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ishilove:

I should say thank you for the rubbish he wrote? So you don't know that 'hate' can be used as a noun, verb and adjective in a sentence?

You people should learn to use the internet for education, not just profitless social media surfing.

Ishilove dear

Check out my new song, it's dope, no regrets on your data. Thanks.

Link in signature.
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by AndroBlaze: 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by unshakablejihad: 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
american big boy? mcheww omo ale.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Women always like playing victims in everything, even when they are not the Victims..
Awon Manipulators..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay / "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo / How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.