Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Breaking!!!! Nmandi Kanu,esn Unveiled Locally Manufactured Rocket Missiles - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!!! Nmandi Kanu,esn Unveiled Locally Manufactured Rocket Missiles (10782 Views)

Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. / Thousands Of People Arrive To Join Nnamdi Kanu's ESN(pic&video) / BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Breaking!!!! Nmandi Kanu,esn Unveiled Locally Manufactured Rocket Missiles by Web2020: 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
Coronabirus:
I know what I'm saying. Because of people like you Nigeria need to make science and Technical courses compulsory.
You are totally out of point, mr. Scientist.

As an expert in science and technology, Nigeria has been looking for the country to sell them weapons and we have you. Anu...
Re: Breaking!!!! Nmandi Kanu,esn Unveiled Locally Manufactured Rocket Missiles by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
20 years ago when Nigerians expressed surprised about how Boko Haram were able to couple IEDs (Improvised Explosive Devices) it took only a cursory search on the Internet to find DIY documents for arsonists and terrorists online with exact steps on how to make one.

You can also get engineering and technical schematics as well as contacts on the DarkWeb if you want to make Rockets and other sophisticated weapons and Biological weaponry - delivery is also guaranteed
Re: Breaking!!!! Nmandi Kanu,esn Unveiled Locally Manufactured Rocket Missiles by Obc1234(m): 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
Almaigaa:

Don't come back here and wail, when FG unleash it's anger on the EAST. grin grin grin
Do I look like a wailer like you
Re: Breaking!!!! Nmandi Kanu,esn Unveiled Locally Manufactured Rocket Missiles by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ludlum:
This was disclosed by him, through his Facebook handle.

https://www.facebook.com/100049390251337/posts/244995870490086/?app=fbl

Unfortunately the post has being taken down by kanu,I made a mistake not to screenshot it.

Please I would like to know one of these Rocket Missiles how many cows can you cook or burnt to death?
Re: Breaking!!!! Nmandi Kanu,esn Unveiled Locally Manufactured Rocket Missiles by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
Coronabirus:
Buratai isn't God to decide when the insurgency will stop, wait for the imminent civil unrest those people have invited in ur land.

It got here years ago
Re: Breaking!!!! Nmandi Kanu,esn Unveiled Locally Manufactured Rocket Missiles by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
jared007:
These guys should stop releasing classified information for Nigeria military to feed on.

You need to understand how ESN operate. Most of these weapons which day are we listen to the media are at least 2 to 3 years old. They are not the latest. The latest weapons will shock you right left and Centre

Re: Breaking!!!! Nmandi Kanu,esn Unveiled Locally Manufactured Rocket Missiles by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Suicide, he wants to use these grenades at best, to fight the Armed Forces? Only a mad person will go against an army with a handgun, we all know John Rambo was crazy, Nnamdi Kanu the Judas Goat is on a death wish mission, go ask Charles Bronson.

Keep on dreaming Nigeria does not have a army. Nigeria's army is only good as stage managing events

Re: Breaking!!!! Nmandi Kanu,esn Unveiled Locally Manufactured Rocket Missiles by Ojiofor: 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
jared007:
These guys should stop releasing classified information for Nigeria military to feed on.

More like to stop releasing classified lies and photoshopped weapons.
Re: Breaking!!!! Nmandi Kanu,esn Unveiled Locally Manufactured Rocket Missiles by afube: 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
Funkeshuga:
Nnamdi KANU no get secret, he divulge a lot. I watched the civil war documentary, I listen to Gowon interview and Ojukwu interview, while Gowon was brutal with the war, he was soft and disguise in his interview but Ojukwu talk a lot and much, this interviewer which I believe most are spy must have told Gowon, Ojukwu tactics

this is what Sunday too is doing, a warrior need to be extremely reserved and ruggedly strategize

Oga ! the Fulanis slicing and hacking off people's body parts in various parts of the countries do they hide their swords, machetes, and Ak-47s? .....the Fulanis are not hiding their expansionists desires...............the only way to deal with a bully is to show him you are prepared to die with him! " I go kill you today" dey make noise because him neva jam " you go kill me today"!.

Re: Breaking!!!! Nmandi Kanu,esn Unveiled Locally Manufactured Rocket Missiles by Almaigaa: 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
Obc1234:
Do I look like a wailer like you

Yes you do. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Breaking!!!! Nmandi Kanu,esn Unveiled Locally Manufactured Rocket Missiles by Neddstark: 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
Almaigaa:

Don't come back here and wail, when FG unleash it's anger on the EAST. grin grin grin

Dont mind them. They think starting an insurgency will do their homeland any good. Its their people that will be caught in the crossfire. Its their markets that will be shut down. Its their houses that will be bombed. Its their people that will go hungry. All because they sentimentally let a madman shouting biafra become a demi-god to them.

Re: Breaking!!!! Nmandi Kanu,esn Unveiled Locally Manufactured Rocket Missiles by Steve0979(m): 7:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ludlum:
Some people keep saying am a paid agent of Dss,but that a lie. Nmandi kanu has just opened a private verified account.
This is the link to his account,you can check his friends list and see some top Ipob members there.

https://www.facebook.com/joseph.kimilu.90

He posted the rocket missiles on his Facebook account but later deleted it, only God knows why he brought down the post.

Some people with a low iq keep saying that the military will invade the east and turn it to Syria. If they invade the east,what about the Boko Haram in the north?.I keep saying that the Nigeria military is currently low on man power,are you more tactical than the fg that has refused to make a statement on ESN.

Anytime the military will invade the east,just bear it in mind that the north will be taken over by Boko Haram and other militia u dey talk like pikin I swear, c una dey underestimate d Nigeria armed forces so talkin

Re: Breaking!!!! Nmandi Kanu,esn Unveiled Locally Manufactured Rocket Missiles by Steve0979(m): 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ludlum:
Some people keep saying am a paid agent of Dss,but that a lie. Nmandi kanu has just opened a private verified account.
This is the link to his account,you can check his friends list and see some top Ipob members there.

https://www.facebook.com/joseph.kimilu.90

He posted the rocket missiles on his Facebook account but later deleted it, only God knows why he brought down the post.

Some people with a low iq keep saying that the military will invade the east and turn it to Syria. If they invade the east,what about the Boko Haram in the north?.I keep saying that the Nigeria military is currently low on man power,are you more tactical than the fg that has refused to make a statement on ESN.

Anytime the military will invade the east,just bear it in mind that the north will be taken over by Boko Haram and other militia u dey talk like pikin I swear, c una dey underestimate d Nigeria armed forces ,only one company I repeat one company backed by artillery and d airforce will do d job

Re: Breaking!!!! Nmandi Kanu,esn Unveiled Locally Manufactured Rocket Missiles by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
Will this rvbbish kill a dog?

This guy is just a conman
Re: Breaking!!!! Nmandi Kanu,esn Unveiled Locally Manufactured Rocket Missiles by Rugaria: 4:58am On Feb 08, 2021
Neddstark:

Dont mind them. They think starting an insurgency will do their homeland any good. Its their people that will be caught in the crossfire. Its their markets that will be shut down. Its their houses that will be bombed. Its their people that will go hungry. All because they sentimentally let a madman shouting biafra become a demi-god to them.
Goan drink water.. fear fear man..
Re: Breaking!!!! Nmandi Kanu,esn Unveiled Locally Manufactured Rocket Missiles by Neddstark: 6:39am On Feb 08, 2021
Rugaria:

Goan drink water.. fear fear man..

Yes i be fear fear. Na so una do. Millions of your youth die during civil war.
Re: Breaking!!!! Nmandi Kanu,esn Unveiled Locally Manufactured Rocket Missiles by richmond500: 8:06am On Feb 08, 2021
jared007:
those yeye toys nai u call information?
Those are just fire works jare.
Re: Breaking!!!! Nmandi Kanu,esn Unveiled Locally Manufactured Rocket Missiles by Afamed: 8:12am On Feb 08, 2021
Believe this fugitive coward at your own peril.
Re: Breaking!!!! Nmandi Kanu,esn Unveiled Locally Manufactured Rocket Missiles by Rugaria: 8:12am On Feb 08, 2021
Neddstark:

Yes i be fear fear. Na so una do. Millions of your youth die during civil war.
Everytime, you guys have to drop that line; "millions of your youths died during civil war", bla bla bla... How does that erase the fact that you are having your fingers and ears chopped off right at your backyard right now, while your mothers and daughters are being raped in your farms?? Like I told you before, just goan drink cold water... Na fear fear dey worry una...
Re: Breaking!!!! Nmandi Kanu,esn Unveiled Locally Manufactured Rocket Missiles by Neddstark: 8:36am On Feb 08, 2021
Rugaria:

Everytime, you guys have to drop that line; "millions of your youths died during civil war", bla bla bla... How does that erase the fact that you are having your fingers and ears chopped off right at your back right now while your mothers and daughters are being raped in your farms?? Like I told you before, just goan drink cold water... Na fear fear dey worry una...

One thing you need to remember about civil war is that it wasn't the Northerners that dealt with you. It was we. When you chose to enter Ore, you come see as e dey be. Better face your erosion land. We are okay and when we fight, you know we fight. Just dont be the opponent.
Re: Breaking!!!! Nmandi Kanu,esn Unveiled Locally Manufactured Rocket Missiles by Rugaria: 9:11am On Feb 08, 2021
Neddstark:

One thing you need to remember about civil war is that it wasn't the Northerners that dealt with you. It was we. When you chose to enter Ore, you come see as e dey be. Better face your erosion land. We are okay and when we fight, you know we fight. Just dont be the opponent.
This Monday morning this thing...
No igboman remembers any major Yoruba or Hausa names when he thinks of the war. For you guys it was a story told to you to massage your village egos... Igbos only worry about blockades by the British navy, air raids with Russian jets flown by Egyptian pilots and Sudanese helpers and gwodo gwodo from Chad and Niger. The Ore story you always twist to suit your fancy was deliberate decision of a "treacherous Banjo" for which Ojukwu greeted him with machine gun fire afterwards... Adekunle and Obasanjo are basically stories invented by Afonja folklore tales. Boro led adekunle into present Rivers State, Obasanjo has been effectively defined by the likes of Alabi Isama as nothing but a bundle of disappointment in the battle field..,put succinctly; we don't rate you guys up till this day....

Aside; why is it that inspite of all your greater claims to 'civil war' successes and unfathomable heroism, you guys still have to depend on the north for crumbs? The north says 'jump', your father's will ask 'how high'? All your political achievements post war are more or else gifts from the fulanis who have openly and arrogantly cornered everything, while you watch bemused like "the defeated"? If them no dash una president, una no go fit be president. Obasanjo, Shonekan, Osibande.., all of them are northern choices! While you can't tell them whom to make presidents from their stock.. If them no dash una vee pee, una no go get Vee Pee... How do you guys live with that demeaning reality? Did you fight so much to be fulani slaves?
Re: Breaking!!!! Nmandi Kanu,esn Unveiled Locally Manufactured Rocket Missiles by Neddstark: 9:31am On Feb 08, 2021
Rugaria:

This Monday morning this thing...
No igboman remembers any major Yoruba or Hausa names when he thinks of the war. For you guys it was a story told to you to massage your village egos... Igbos only worry about blockades by the British navy, air raids with Russian jets flown by Egyptian pilots and Sudanese helpers and gwodo gwodo from Chad and Niger. The Ore story you always twist to suit your fancy was deliberate decision of a "treacherous Banjo" for which Ojukwu greeted him with machine gun fire afterwards... Adekunle and Obasanjo are basically stories invented by Afonja folklore tales. Boro led adekunle into present Rivers State, Obasanjo has been effectively defined by the likes of Alabi Isama as nothing but a bundle of disappointment in the battle field..,put succinctly; we don't rate you guys up till this day....

Aside; why is it that inspite of all your greater claims to 'civil war' successes and unfathomable heroism, you guys still have to depend on the north for crumbs? The north says 'jump', your father's will ask 'how high'? All your political achievements post war are more or else gifts from the fulanis who have openly and arrogantly cornered everything, while you watch bemused like "the defeated"? If them no dash una president, una no go fit be president. Obasanjo, Shonekan, Osibande.., all of them are northern choices! While you can't tell them whom to make presidents from their stock.. If them no dash una vee pee, una no go get Vee Pee... How do you guys live with that demeaning reality? Did you fight so much to be fulani slaves?

Ok oo. We are this and that. Get your people out of our land. All of them out. So you can enjoy your baby factory business in Aba in peace.
Re: Breaking!!!! Nmandi Kanu,esn Unveiled Locally Manufactured Rocket Missiles by Ferya(f): 10:08am On Feb 08, 2021
myright:
share his page link

Nnamdi Kanu's facebook page https://www.facebook.com/joseph.kimilu.90

Nigeria’s Response To Inflation Is Inadequate – World Bank / N2.5bn DSO Project: Lai Mohammed Fails To Appear In Court / PRP Party Merges With APC In Abia. Set To Remove Ikpeazu Of PDP

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51