Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

How To Cohabit With A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Cohabit With A Woman (780 Views)

My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. / When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cohabit With A Woman by sabbiboi: 12:00am On Feb 07, 2021
Firstly, Is it a very good idea to stay unmarried, that is you are not considering marriage at all?
It's now glaring the society we live today vary in choices people make and of course defend their choice. Like that of being gay, bisexual and most commonly staying unmarried, be it a single mum, father or not getting wedded at all.

To the main question, do people find it hard to live with a woman or a man under the same roof? As a woman do you ever wish to be with that man forever or if there is free will you will just peacefully walk out, the same question goes to the men.

I'm in a confused state of which one to pick, married or unmarried? Our society keeps evolving at a fast pace. We hear different news of things happening around us. Man got stabbed by wife, baby mama in a pool of blood with new lover, many scary news on air and in the newspapers. Like is it by force to cohabit with a partner?
Re: How To Cohabit With A Woman by Shelumiel: 12:18am On Feb 07, 2021
My brother, it takes the grace and mercy of God to live with someone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wahala No Dey Finish, Lady Trying To Force Pregnancy On Innocent Guy( Video) / Pregnant Student Disgraces Boyfriend For Refusing To Take Responsibility (video) / My Giant Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.