Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Adding 50 Agrited Broiler DOC For Easter - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Adding 50 Agrited Broiler DOC For Easter (5871 Views)

Best Broiler DOC / Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig / How Many Bags Of Feed Do U Need To Raise 300 Broiler To 7 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adding 50 Agrited Broiler DOC For Easter by chukskafor(m): 8:04am On Mar 10, 2021
kennethfranc:
Happy Sunday to my core agric section lovers may this new week be favorable to us all... IJN

So I finally got the scale because I would be glad to have some reference in the future... Honestly country hard die

The birds are doing very well and I pray it continues that way. They are 4weeks 4days old today with an average weight of 1.6kg
Highest weight= 1.8kg
Least weight=1.4kg
Hope am still on the right track folks?
Nice one bro, though you need to up your feeding because Agrited AA+, if well managed can attain a market weight of over 2.5 in less than six weeks from d.o.c
Good work all the same and good luck sir

1 Like

Re: Adding 50 Agrited Broiler DOC For Easter by kennethfranc(m): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2021
chukskafor:
Nice one bro, though you need to up your feeding because Agrited AA+, if well managed can attain a market weight of over 2.5 in less than six weeks from d.o.c
Thanks for this eye opening...I will give it a shot

But these chicks sabi chop ooo.... 1bag hardly lasts for 4days while they are just few days to 5weeks
Re: Adding 50 Agrited Broiler DOC For Easter by kennethfranc(m): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2021
chukskafor:
Re: Adding 50 Agrited Broiler DOC For Easter by jidestroud(m): 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2021
Interesting read.
This isn't the best of startups but your birds did survive and indeed survived well. It's a miracle not to have had any mortality.

Good work Oga mi.

1 Like

Re: Adding 50 Agrited Broiler DOC For Easter by kennethfranc(m): 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2021
jidestroud:
Interesting read.
This isn't the best of startups but your birds did survive and indeed survived well. It's a miracle not to have had any mortality.

Good work Oga mi.

I remain loyal boss
What should have been the average weight @5weeks?
Re: Adding 50 Agrited Broiler DOC For Easter by jidestroud(m): 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2021
kennethfranc:

I remain loyal boss
What should have been the average weight @5weeks?
Lol
Like someone rightly pointed out, 1.8 - 2.2kg on average is achievable. By the way, pls do work on their feeding trough. You are wasting too much feed.
Re: Adding 50 Agrited Broiler DOC For Easter by jidestroud(m): 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2021
At 6weeks, we suppose don dey put some for pot o! grin
Re: Adding 50 Agrited Broiler DOC For Easter by IamAsiri: 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2021
jidestroud:

Please, is it healthy to eat chickens of less than 3 months? Just asking as a confused person on this topic grin
Re: Adding 50 Agrited Broiler DOC For Easter by jidestroud(m): 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2021
IamAsiri:

Please, is it healthy to eat chickens of less than 3 months? Just asking as a confused person on this topic grin
Shuuuu!!! 3 months is no longer tender in the broilers world na, haba!!! That's a whole 12weeks for broilers angry
At 6weeks to 7weeks, I don dey grill some of my broilers oooo!!!

Abi make I drop skills of how to prepare the meat? (Dem no dey boil am ooo... grin)
Re: Adding 50 Agrited Broiler DOC For Easter by IamAsiri: 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2021
jidestroud:

Shuuuu!!! 3 months is no longer tender in the broilers world na, haba!!! That's a whole 12weeks for broilers angry

Ehn ehn shocked. And look at me oh, always buying broiler parent brooders because they are already mature grin
Re: Adding 50 Agrited Broiler DOC For Easter by jidestroud(m): 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2021
Lol
On a serious note, I can't remember raising my broilers beyond 8weeks. It's usually 6 to 8 weeks for me (feeding aggressively)
Re: Adding 50 Agrited Broiler DOC For Easter by IamAsiri: 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2021
jidestroud:

Abi make I drop skills of how to prepare the meat? (Dem no dey boil am ooo... grin)

Abeg please do the dropping abeg grin. I don't know how to cook such soft meat cheesy. To me, it's not usually sweet cool
Re: Adding 50 Agrited Broiler DOC For Easter by IamAsiri: 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2021
jidestroud:
Lol
On a serious note, I can't remember raising my broilers beyond 8weeks. It's usually 6 to 8 weeks for me (feeding aggressively)

Wow! So you are saying it is healthy to eat chicken that has not been fully covered with feathers?
Re: Adding 50 Agrited Broiler DOC For Easter by jidestroud(m): 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2021
IamAsiri:

Abeg please do the dropping abeg grin. I don't know how to cook such soft meat cheesy. To me, it's not usually sweet cool
Hmmm... Na to practicalize am with one oooo.
Let's see. Before the week runs out I go select one from my stock use do the tutorials grin. Thread loading...
Re: Adding 50 Agrited Broiler DOC For Easter by IamAsiri: 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2021
jidestroud:

Hmmm... Na to practicalize am with one oooo.
Let's see. Before the week runs out I go select one from my stock use do the tutorials grin. Thread loading...

Lol. Okay sir. But I can only agree with you if I taste the meat wink
Re: Adding 50 Agrited Broiler DOC For Easter by jidestroud(m): 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2021
IamAsiri:

Lol. Okay sir. But I can only agree with you if I taste the meat wink
undecided
You no dey chop chicken for fast foods? Those ones no dey reach 6weeks sef. Hahahahahahaha
Re: Adding 50 Agrited Broiler DOC For Easter by jidestroud(m): 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2021
Abeg make we no derail this beautiful thread.

Note: 6 weeks broilers are good to go.
Re: Adding 50 Agrited Broiler DOC For Easter by IamAsiri: 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2021
jidestroud:

undecided
You no dey chop chicken for fast foods? Those ones no dey reach 6weeks sef. Hahahahahahaha

Those ones serve baby chicks grin
Re: Adding 50 Agrited Broiler DOC For Easter by IamAsiri: 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2021
jidestroud:
Abeg make we no derail this beautiful thread.

Note: 6 weeks broilers are good to go.

I am sorry sir. Lips sealed.
Re: Adding 50 Agrited Broiler DOC For Easter by kennethfranc(m): 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
jidestroud:

Lol
Like someone rightly pointed out, 1.8 - 2.2kg on average is achievable. By the way, pls do work on their feeding trough. You are wasting too much feed.
Thanks boss
Re: Adding 50 Agrited Broiler DOC For Easter by chukskafor(m): 5:24am On Mar 11, 2021
kennethfranc:

Thanks for this eye opening...I will give it a shot

But these chicks sabi chop ooo.... 1bag hardly lasts for 4days while they are just few days to 5weeks
Na so the matter de be; no stingy on top their feeding matter and them no go stingy follow you for their growth and weight gain.

NB: make sure to provide calcium supplement drugs from vet shop for them to help the legs in order to stand the rapid weight gain, give tetracycline capsule and metronidazole in drinking water as that will help them to control their poo from being too watery and making the pen untidy, thus leading to the birds' poo sticking to their breast, as AA+ are known to posses heavy breast muscle and most times, walks with their chest down, acting as a support device

1 Like

Re: Adding 50 Agrited Broiler DOC For Easter by chukskafor(m): 5:27am On Mar 11, 2021
jidestroud:
Exactly my word
Re: Adding 50 Agrited Broiler DOC For Easter by chukskafor(m): 5:30am On Mar 11, 2021
IamAsiri:

Inukwa!!!
Bro, come to Akwa Ibom state and see where four to five weeks are consumed with relics.
We are talking broilers here and not cockerels, AA+ for that matter
Re: Adding 50 Agrited Broiler DOC For Easter by chukskafor(m): 5:35am On Mar 11, 2021
jidestroud:

Baba dem de boil am, no water added and on low heat, after which you grill or fry.... ur choice; the only thing be say steering /turning is not allowed when cooking and the cooking don moderately....... no ask me weda na caterer I be ooo, � � �
Re: Adding 50 Agrited Broiler DOC For Easter by jidestroud(m): 5:43am On Mar 11, 2021
chukskafor:
Baba dem de boil am, no water added and on low heat, after which you grill or fry.... ur choice; the only thing be say steering /turning is not allowed when cooking and the cooking don moderately....... no ask me weda na caterer I be ooo, � � �
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adding 50 Agrited Broiler DOC For Easter by Vethrodoctor11: 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
livestock farming just got easier!!!
you can consult a veterinarian from the comfort of your home. visit www.vethro.com/officialdoctor to consult a vet.

1 Share

Re: Adding 50 Agrited Broiler DOC For Easter by kennethfranc(m): 11:49pm On Mar 11, 2021
chukskafor:
Na so the matter de be; no stingy on top their feeding matter and them no go stingy follow you for their growth and weight gain.

NB: make sure to provide calcium supplement drugs from vet shop for them to help the legs in order to stand the rapid weight gain, give tetracycline capsule and metronidazole in drinking water as that will help them to control their poo from being too watery and making the pen untidy, thus leading to the birds' poo sticking to their breast, as AA+ are known to posses heavy breast muscle and most times, walks with their chest down, acting as a support device

Thanks boss.... I really appreciate
Re: Adding 50 Agrited Broiler DOC For Easter by Emmaco(m): 5:54am On Mar 12, 2021
Nice one bro couldn't hit that mark on my present batch. @ 4 weeks average weight was a little shy above 1kg. When you scale your birds matter for adequate results. I always scale mine in d mornings just before giving them chow that way, I get their ideal weight. You should apply same going forward.
You are doing. � quote author=kennethfranc post=99689824]Happy Sunday to my core agric section lovers may this new week be favorable to us all... IJN

So I finally got the scale because I would be glad to have some reference in the future... Honestly country hard die

The birds are doing very well and I pray it continues that way. They are 4weeks 4days old today with an average weight of 1.6kg
Highest weight= 1.8kg
Least weight=1.4kg
Hope am still on the right track folks? [/quote]
Re: Adding 50 Agrited Broiler DOC For Easter by kennethfranc(m): 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2021
IamAsiri:

Ehn ehn shocked. And look at me oh, always buying broiler parent brooders because they are already mature grin
where do you get them pls?
Re: Adding 50 Agrited Broiler DOC For Easter by kennethfranc(m): 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2021
kennethfranc:

Thanks boss.... I really appreciate
Re: Adding 50 Agrited Broiler DOC For Easter by kennethfranc(m): 11:30pm On Mar 12, 2021
Emmaco:
Nice one bro couldn't hit that mark on my present batch. @ 4 weeks average weight was a little shy above 1kg. When you scale your birds matter for adequate results. I always scale mine in d mornings just before giving them chow that way, I get their ideal weight. You should apply same going forward.
You are doing. � quote author=kennethfranc post=99689824]Happy Sunday to my core agric section lovers may this new week be favorable to us all... IJN

Highest weight= 1.8kg
Least weight=1.4kg
Hope am still on the right track folks?
I actually have that in mind but time is the determinant.. My last scaling was done 4-5 hrs after morning feeding
Re: Adding 50 Agrited Broiler DOC For Easter by kennethfranc(m): 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2021
chukskafor:

I got the drugs today...
Please what is the dosage Using this big drinker?
250mg and 400mg respectively

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Apply For The New CBN Agricultural N75 Billion Loan 2016 / I Need Selective Herbicide For Yam Crops / How Do I Plant Ewedu ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.