Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl (58848 Views)

(update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me / My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
heartbraker:
U are a bastard and a very stupid simp, u are even lucky self say d guy blood no too dey hot to shoot u on sight. A betrayal like u need only one bullet
I pity you, with this your attitude you can not go far in life.
If you kill someone because he had sex with your gf, you will be killed also and that your hoe gf will jump on to the next available dick.
use your brain.

11 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by West2019(m): 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
elipheleh:
Idiot. You are lucky the nigga didn't kill you. Useless imp.
You are a dirty bastard. May God never give me a selfish betrayer like you as a friend.
Your friends Fiancee not just girlfriend . A girl he intends to marry? You see you, you are a wicked somebody. And you have the guts to say he's your best friend and you slept with his future wife just like that.
Even if the girl is a LovePeddler, you should have acted like a brother by revealing the true nature of his girl to him, not going ahead to be very wicked and tasting his girl.
And the annoying thing is idiot as you came here to seek sympathy while you are the betrayer.

I pity your friend, he has a wicked snake like you as a friend. All these immature idiots wearing beards as if they are the shit in town. Wicked idiot

And I guess you would be very mad if one of your own friends sleeps with your fiancee. A girl you know he's been with 2016 - 2020 maybe even more.

God punish you and I pray God permit that your friend to fulfill his revenge on you to his satisfaction. Bastard
God bless you and said it all
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by chatinent: 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
dominique:
If you're as innocent as you claim, why not show the live chats and nude pics she sent you or you deleted them all? How convenient. We live in a world where guys these days hardly give ladies an ordinary lift without expecting sex in return how much more accommodating for a whole week. Oga talk true or provide evidence of your innocence

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by sassiemyk: 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
This should teach you that its not all flies that perches on a wound that u kill. You betrayed his trust and u can never amend that. Rape or no rape you should control yourself and respect friendship. The lady the usual daughter of Jezebel but you should have played Joseph. Your guy wants to form Spartacus over olosho babe forgetting say him too go enter jail if him commit murder in d the end the girl continues her trade. But you, yes you OP you messed up big time.

6 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by West2019(m): 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
If it's me you would have been in the moturey by name . Your head no correct pussy full everywhere nah .most you Bleep ur best friend future wife? Oga go and give thanks to God in the church .

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by ruggedboy01: 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
Chumaz aka Chima

Offorken aka Kennedy

Enough of this nonsense already, I made a mistake calling your attention to this thread Ken, I was thinking this will help, at lest you hear Chima's own side of the story but seems is escalating the grudges you both have for each other, as for you chima it was so wrong of you bringing this here, because no good advise will ever come out from here and you know it, now see how they are cheering you guys to kill each other. Most of them writing trash don't know how all this started. Stop writing here and reply your chats you both on WhatsApp...... Wtf is this bikonu angry

5 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by mrdino(m): 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
chumaZ:
Nairalanders I need your advise, please pardon my grammar and my typographical errors as I am under pressure, I will try and make this story short in order not to bore you guys

I finished school 2016 and went for NYSC on Abuja 2017. Unfortunately for me, I ran into my best friend supposed fiancée since I know her too well, we bonded till one day she asked to know where I stay in Abuja, but because I was staying with my aunty, I couldn't take her to my place....

One Friday morning I got a call from my bestie that his girl is down, that I should take her to hospital, I left whatever I was doing and rushed down to Apo resettlement. When I got there her fiancée was in good condition to my greatest surprise, she begged me not to let my friend know, that she needed attention and all that. She didn't know it will got to this extent, and I agreed with her and bid her a goodbye but she wouldn't let me go until I kiss her.... I swear I had no option if that would make her free me because she was creating a lot of drama already. I kept cool and avoided this girl till I left abuja after NYSC and never mentioned anything that happened between her and I to my friend.

Fast forward to October 2020, my friend called me that her fiancée has an event to attend in Yaba Lagos for a week and want me to accommodate her since I stay in two bedroom apparent alone, I refused and suggested it was better he get a hotel room for her, my friend said the girl have not been to Lagos that it would be better she stays with someone who's familiar with Lagos. I contacted a female friend I know to see if she can stay with her, but my friend's fiancée' complained the place will be far from where the event would be taking place, my best friend was now seeing me as wicked person and I don't wanna help his girl. I had no option than to allow her to come stay with me, I made sure I invited my sister to stay with me for the one week, to avoid temptation. But my sister couldn't stay for a week because of some personal issues, that's how I was left with my best friend fiancée, I don't wanna talk about what I pass through staying with her alone but I ended up having sex with her which I regretted bitterly, when she left Lagos back to anambra I pleaded with her not to chat me nor call me, but she wouldn't listen. She's always chatty and sending me nude which I finally blocked her.

A week ago, my bestie called me that he was in Lagos and would want us to meet, I was reluctant, because I can't stand him after what happened between me and his fiancée, when I got to the bar (venue) the face I saw around his table were kinda strange aside one of our old friend who was with them. Uncle no even allow me finish greeting before I know it a broken bottle have landed on my hand, his target was my face but thank God I defended on time, that's how my blood spilled everywhere and his friends tried to calm him down while other ones was giving me general beating like a common criminal. Thank God police arrived on time, I might have been a dead man today over a girl I never wanted to help.

Please I need help on how to go about this and clear myself from whatever this girl told my bestie, from the little I heard, she claimed I raped her during her stayed with me. Although I have got a lawyer now who is handling this issue but I still wanna clear myself before my friends, none of them believes me maybe because of my lifestyle back in school. Even my family are aware of this ugly issue and are calling me bumper to bumper, because me and my bestie are from the same village and we are like family friends. I don't know how to clear my name. Please help me. I am depressed already, I can't believe my OG tried killing me.

I find it hard to believe your story, especially when I got to the above bolded statements.

The fact that you already have a clue of what she wanted from you, you could have simply given your friend a response that would discourage (for instance, if you had said "John trust me, she can't stay with me" ) him from insisting his fiance stays with you.

I believe there's a part you deliberately left out in the story.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Cutiekatty: 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
elipheleh:
Idiot. You are lucky the nigga didn't kill you. Useless imp.
You are a dirty bastard. May God never give me a selfish betrayer like you as a friend.
Your friends Fiancee not just girlfriend . A girl he intends to marry? You see you, you are a wicked somebody. And you have the guts to say he's your best friend and you slept with his future wife just like that.
Even if the girl is a LovePeddler, you should have acted like a brother by revealing the true nature of his girl to him, not going ahead to be very wicked and tasting his girl.
And the annoying thing is idiot as you came here to seek sympathy while you are the betrayer.

I pity your friend, he has a wicked snake like you as a friend. All these immature idiots wearing beards as if they are the shit in town. Wicked idiot

And I guess you would be very mad if one of your own friends sleeps with your fiancee. A girl you know he's been with 2016 - 2020 maybe even more.

God punish you and I pray God permit that your friend to fulfill his revenge on you to his satisfaction. Bastard

Fulfil revenge and end up in jail before he comes out of prison another neighbor don nark am belle.

A wise man once said you can't make a wife out of a hoe. If not his friend today it will be his driver tomorrow once a hoe always a hoe. Only a shallow minded fool will troy away his life and future because of pussy. Sorry about my language

7 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Alaigbopress: 4:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
ruggedboy01:
Chumaz aka Chima

Offorken aka Kennedy

Enough of this nonsense already, I made a mistake calling your attention to this thread Ken, I was thinking this will help, at lest you hear Chima's own side of the story but seems is escalating the grudges you both have for each other, as for you chima it was so wrong of you bringing this here, because no good advise will ever come out from here and you know it, now see how they are cheering you guys to kill each other. Most of them writing trash don't know how all this started. Stop writing here and reply your chats you both on WhatsApp...... Wtf is this bikonu angry
Great guy please try and settle them before this gets out of hand.
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by onetouch04: 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
obashiakpu:
The truth of the matter is the girl maybe because you are better off financially than your best friend wants you instead of him. If I tell you that she is the one that pressurised his boyfriend to let her come to your house and stay at Lagos, you may not believe me.
Be that as it may, this is caused by your blocking her from conversation and chats. She decided to blackmail you since you are avoiding her after sleeping with her. She actually wants you at all cause.
My advice is unblock her and apologize to her and tell her that you are ready for her, from there, chat her up and get enough evidence to defend yourself.
But come! You Bleep up of the truth, you also wanted her otherwise after displaying her Silly behavior at Abuja when she framed that she was sick and wanted you to stay with her, you should have known what she up for.
God have mercy on you and never do it again

It's very obvious that she insisted on going to the OP's to actualize her dreams.
Trusting a woman is a waste of confidence.

4 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
BREYZ:

If I were your friend, you won't be here telling this crap of a story. I would have made your death look like an accident. You had 101 ways to avoid these but your betrayed your friend. That's his fiancee you slept with not girlfriend bro. He should have shot you at a close range not with a broken bottle angry angry

Another irrational nigga, start thinking with your brain not your balls.
If you kill somebody over some slut bitch cunt, you will be killed and the slut bitch will jump on to the next dick available.
She won't even mourn your loser ass.

6 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Osedagal(f): 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
ruggedboy01:
Chumaz aka Chima

Offorken aka Kennedy

@Ruggedboy please can I chat both on WhatsApp please... I wan talk with them boss... This Kain issue them need resolve am sharparly before men go dey bloody body!

5 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by sisisioge: 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
Prinnce1:
Rape is out of this context , this babe is a love peddler and the guy failed to signal the friend . This life I fear women including my mom no offence here.... As a player I know what women are capable of doing. This has saved this guy future DNA test and he is not Happy[b]. My then ex started a fresh relationship 30mins after our breakup.
[/b]

grin grin grin grin

@ bolded. No time to say no time.
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by AkuOlisa: 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Offorken:

Hahaha, u claimed she seduce u, u never mention to me till u were exposed and now u want a meeting, bastard soul what u sow is what u go reap. Upload whatever u want, I don make up my mind on how 2 handle did issue. It was a privilege being ur friend abi Time shall tell

Ruggedboy01

Stop acting like a ALPHA SIMP and see what that shegoat you called a fiancee is doing to you.

She has succeeded in manipulating you by playing the victim card and making your childhood FRIEND your enemy.

While you're busy fighting YOUR BEST FRIEND, I am 100% sure she in laughing at you stupidity and probably planing on who to fuccck next....

8 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Affamefuna(m): 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
Offorken:
Chima you know I don't talk much, I don't care about your lame excuse nor believe you... U can get de whole lawyers in Nigeria but I what I will do is what I will do, nobody can stop me... You can't mess my relationship up & go free. I swear u will pay.... u didn't even tell me all things as brother, you come here to yarn trash, we shall see

If this story is true, offorken I truly understand how u feel, the betrayal, d anger! Trust me I have witnessed it first hand. Ur friend truly messed up, believe me he's not worthy to be called a friend, so u av every right not to forgive him. But come to think of it on s brighter note, u should be happy. Oh yes, u heard me, be happy. It's like God just used him to save u a very big mistake that u would av regretted if u av eventually married that ur girl.
She would av continued her Philandering even if u av married her. Honestly, when I see guys kill themselves over ladies I begin to wonder, when there are so many girls, good ones o begging to be hooked up with, y kill urself over one unserious one?
Pls don't try anything u will later regret becos of a lady who isn't worth it. Let ur friend be, karma will visit him when the time is right... peace!

4 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
DarkCaesar:
[s] you deserve death and it will sure come to you soon in a disgraceful manner....mark my words[/s]
You are just a kid angry.
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by chumaZ(m): 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
ruggedboy01:
Chumaz aka Chima

Offorken aka Kennedy

Michael just stay out of this, you were the only friend among his gang who almost sniff life out of my body, which means you were aware of his evil plans and couldn't even open up to me nor confided in me. You had plan to kill me, even while I was bleeding, did you care instead you broke my side mirror pretending to help. Stop acting I don't belong to anybody like buhari while you were the Master planner because Kennedy is not familiar with Lagos... I know you hired those hoodlums, my God will judge you

20 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Bugie16: 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
Offorken:

My last reply for you

U claimed she made advances towards u, you didn't report to me, u know she was cheating on me, you kept cool... Do I take u back to memory lane where I caught you rocking my ex gf in school and u claimed u were under influence of alcohol, I forgave u but never forgot, u disgusted me now.... Why don't u name all the friends nah, bastard lier, u have been exposed.. Now that I have leave the girl for u, goan marry her nah, as for all those stupid screenshots WhatsApp chats you sent to, they're all trash, you will hear from me soon
young man. What crime would you want to be charged for. Murder or manslaughter, because from the look of things you may not witness president Buhari's handover in 2023.

13 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Dollanaira: 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
Really
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Affamefuna(m): 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
You shouldn't have involved lawyer at all. Just arrange men to map the sick bastrd. 20k is enough for you to take the idiot down. But you fuvk up fvckin that hoe but that doesn't mean the pussy nigga has to harm you. Kill him b4 he kills you,withdraw case from lawyer and use street credibility. Also cripple his bitch when you catch her. Great Spirits of Kings guide and protect you,nothing will happen to you but u must revenge what the bastrds did to you
Bros are u for real?He should get himself in trouble because of a daughter of jezebel? How do u guys even reason?
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Unclesamo(m): 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
Offorken:

My last reply for you

U claimed she made advances towards u, you didn't report to me, u know she was cheating on me, you kept cool... Do I take u back to memory lane where I caught you rocking my ex gf in school and u claimed u were under influence of alcohol, I forgave u but never forgot, u disgusted me now.... Why don't u name all the friends nah, bastard lier, u have been exposed.. Now that I have leave the girl for u, goan marry her nah, as for all those stupid screenshots WhatsApp chats you sent to, they're all trash, you will hear from me soon
ooohhh, ur supposed Fiancee actually sent Nude pix to him. Oga, drop the matter. las las, u go successfully kill by all means, but nah jail u go spend the rest of ur life. DAT Hoe will move on with other Dicks

6 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by PrinceMajestic: 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
Affamefuna:

Bros are u for real?He should get himself in trouble because of a daughter of jezebel? How do u guys even reason?
so he should let that fool kill him?
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
chumaZ:

Michael just stay out of this, you were the only friend among his gang who almost sniff life out of my body, which means you were aware of his evil plans and couldn't even open up to me nor confided in me. You had plan to kill me, even while I was bleeding, did you care instead you broke my side mirror pretending to help. Stop acting I don't belong to anybody like buhari while you were the Master planner because Kennedy is not familiar with Lagos... I know you hired those hoodlums, my God will judge you

Shabi u de see, him wan drag u join de matter, nwanne this guy needs to be dealt with, I don't know why you're shielding him, he run come nairaland to gain sympathy, it can't work... U'll not see peace

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
DarkCaesar:
[s]make the idiot pay, leave him with a permanent scar or acid scar. Let him live life a walking corpse, that’s what people like him deserves[/s]
Stop thinking with your balls use your brain.
If police arrests him you will not be there to bail him out.

4 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Cutiekatty: 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
Juliearth:

I understand how desperate some women can be but you messed up. Why didn't you threaten to call her boyfriend when she locked you up and said you must kiss her before leaving? When she was making advances at you in your own house, why didn't you lay down ground rules...something like "If you don't behave yourself, I would throw you out"? When she started sending you nudes and explicit chat, why didn't you save them up on your phone for posterity sake (such as this one). To be honest with you, if you had tamed this girl's excesses right from when you were serving, all these wouldn't have happened. You were a worthy target because she perceived you as being weak.

Do you still have the chats and nudes she sent to you? Forward them to her boyfriend for starts. Then let your lawyer handle the situation. Learn your lessons from this experience.

I understand the guy succumbed to his temptation but even if the guy had refused to give in, she will still say the same thing, fear some women. If the guy reported the matter to his friend the girl and her entire village will come for him, from my experience its better to have an issue with a guy than a woman believe me. Women are more dangerous when they are mad at you. For his friend him na big time mumu. The only time him go take know say him be real mumu na wen him don marry her come catch her with him gate man or driver

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by stonecoldcafe: 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
chumaZ:
Nairalanders I need your advise, please pardon my grammar and my pressed already, I can't believe my OG tried killing me.

Learn to be a man, stand by your word. When he asked you, you should have said no. If the disturbance is too much, form not hearing again and switch off your data or phone. You guys know how to do this for bad business deals but when na woman matter, you can't. Flee temptation, don't you know what that means?

7 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by DarkCaesar(m): 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
runtime:

You are just a kid angry.
I pray you don’t find yourself in a situation where I’d have to hold grudges against then will you know the true meaning of this saying ‘it’s only a murder case if a body is found’

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by DarkCaesar(m): 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
runtime:

Stop thinking with your balls use your brain.
If police arrests him you will not be there to bail him out.
and must he be the one to avenge himself? Pray you don’t offend some people...that’s the only words I have for you Elder
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by AkuOlisa: 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
purples25:
I kinda want to support you on this, cuz I've almost been in this kind of trouble before. These relationship people, if their relationship is getting boring, they start pushing their partner of the opposite sex on their friends. Its better to avoid couples that are always sending you to their significant other, or causing you to be around their significant other. They are looking for a factor of chaos in their relationship, to spice it up, and they want to make that person to be you.

The annoying thing is that he kept sending you to that girl. He also forced you to take her in, when he should be respectfully and decently keeping her away from the opposite sex. What's the point of pushing her to you, who is a guy, is he showing her off to you? And you didn't even want to be close to her in the first place. Now they put their wahala on you.

Well, I wish you luck in extradicting yourself if you are innocent. As for me, i can nearly slap any girl that brings her boyfriend close to me and keeps trying to keep me around her guy.

You are the only person that understand what just happened.

5 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by trustedward(m): 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
Baba leave all the excuses.. and are as guilty as charged...you’d still Bleep his wife if u got the chance, it is who u are..

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by AkuOlisa: 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
SouthSouth1914:

This guy is unrepentant and a wicked friend! The lady stayed with him for one week, obviously she must have been giving passes at him. He could have called his friend back home telling him about his fiancee’s advances!

Besides, this is his own side of the story and we all shouldn’t believe him. There are always 3 sides to a story.

Oga if your friend called you out of the blue that your fiancee is making passes at him will you believe him over her ?

3 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Nemesis0147(m): 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
Offorken:

Shabi u de see, him wan drag u join de matter, nwanne this guy needs to be dealt with, I don't know why you're shielding him, he run come nairaland to gain sympathy, it can't work... U'll not see peace
shutup and think like a guy man!!
You better move on with your life,you don kill your supposed fiancé for sending nudes to your best friend’s phone?
Do you know how many guys she might have been sleeping with before all theses came up?
I know your type,,maybe your guy is doing better than you are and you think he is intimidating you by snatching away your girlfriends...You want to kill a fellow man because of a woman..no be say na your wife sef!!

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Who Had Sex With 2 Different Men In 24 Hours Share Their Stories / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.