Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him (49578 Views)

How Muhammad Ali Was Deceived By Islam & Why Cassius Clay Was His Greatest Name / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by 2oby: 8:54am On Feb 09, 2021
AntiChristian:

God go accept your prayers for more wisdom.

Amen.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by dapadawee: 10:32am On Feb 09, 2021
AntiChristian:

The word of God or that of men? The word of God is from God. Those written by men are from them.

1.Who wrote them?
2.How can we prove and authentic above?
3. How were the scripts passed down from generation to generations?
4. Who were the copyists and what were their credentials?
one man food is another man's poison so they say but I say one man wisdom is another man's foolishness.
1. without reading a book you can never know much about the author.
2. after God created man, God does nothing without man. because he gave man the responsibility of continuity.
3. the scripture was written by the inspiration of the spirit of God. that means God inspired carefully, choose intentionally, men that are filled with his spirit because only the spirit of God knows what is in the mind of God. so what is in the mind of God were put by the spirit of God into the heart of man and man put it into written.
3. the spirit of God also supervise, protect, kept intact his word as it was been passed down to generations.
4. there credentials was that, they have the spirit of God indwelling.and that is where you're confused .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by AntiChristian: 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
dapadawee:

one man food is another man's poison so they say but I say one man wisdom is another man's foolishness.
1. without reading a book you can never know much about the author.
2. after God created man, God does nothing without man. because he gave man the responsibility of continuity.
3. the scripture was written by the inspiration of the spirit of God. that means God inspired carefully, choose intentionally, men that are filled with his spirit because only the spirit of God knows what is in the mind of God. so what is in the mind of God were put by the spirit of God into the heart of man and man put it into written.
3. the spirit of God also supervise, protect, kept intact his word as it was been passed down to generations.
4. there credentials was that, they have the spirit of God indwelling.and that is where you're confused .

How does the above answer any of the questions? You scored 0%!

1.Who wrote them? lipsrsealed
2.How can we prove and authentic above? lipsrsealed
3. How were the scripts passed down from generation to generations? lipsrsealed
4. Who were the copyists and what were their credentials? lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by AntiChristian: 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
Oluwaseun2020:

The war was to save isreal from Egypt
Amd after that the next war was for the mind of Israelites to serving God which was why he saved them in the first place to serve him.

"let my people go that they may serve me".

Now Now God handed moses the laws immediately after they left Egypt. ... But he realized how they struggled with thoses laws...

Which of the wars was to save Israel?

Numbers Chapter 31: 7-12
7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

The NT was to help people connect better with God it didn't Mean God changed in the NT.

Why didn't OT help people to connect better with God too?

The human mind changed after Adam sin... th mind became extremely wicked. ... and God saw that but he expected the miracles to compel people to change to his ways and obey him...but they couldn't.

The bible confirmed that the human mind was beyond repaire and deeply spoilt.

The NT is the formula of God sending his son to die for human sins so that people who want to approach God ...just like when we wear mask to protect ourselves from Covid... can follow his ways ...(fasting and praying ) to become immune to sin. Jesus death was the price paid for that.

1 Corinthian 10:13
There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

That verse. mean all are exposed to sin but God created a way of escape. ..

Isaiah 59:2
But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

which means When you fast and pray you follow Gods way and the he will answer you.

2 chronicles 7:14.
if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves( fast) and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

All these your cherry picking no go do anything than to discredit yourself.

Isaiah 45:7
I am the LORD, and there is no other. I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

The OT God has an Army and sword but not the NT God.

Zephaniah 2:12-15
"You Ethiopians will also be slaughtered by my sword," says the LORD. And the LORD will strike the lands of the north with his fist. He will destroy Assyria and make its great capital, Nineveh, a desolate wasteland, parched like a desert.

Read the post below too and tell us which war was to save Israel from Egypt.

https://www.nairaland.com/5581305/after-moses-joshua-continues-terror
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Oluwaseun2020(m): 5:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
AntiChristian:

Which of the wars was to save Israel?

Numbers Chapter 31: 7-12
7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

Why didn't OT help people to connect better with God too?

All these your cherry picking no go do anything than to discredit yourself.

Isaiah 45:7
I am the LORD, and there is no other. I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

The OT God has an Army and sword but not the NT God.

"You Ethiopians will also be slaughtered by my sword," says the LORD. And the LORD will strike the lands of the north with his fist. He will destroy Assyria and make its great capital, Nineveh, a desolate wasteland, parched like a desert.

Read the post below too and tell us which war was to save Israel from Egypt.

https://www.nairaland.com/5581305/after-moses-joshua-continues-terror
We humans ourselves fight to survive every day...just like God fought for Isreal those days....
But if you dont believes in the reasons for the existence of new testament then you will keep fighting till you die....

Corinthian 3:14
That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Faith there means spirituality
Praying ,Fasting all that.

I have been doin it and it works for me....
If you dont believes that Jesus died fir our sins you are missing alot...and pastors will keep eating your money.

The NT talks about an helper. ..the HOLY SPIRIT.

The Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name.--JOHN 14:26

Jesus showed us by through fasting the power of God can reside within us which was what happened after he fasted 40 days.

Luke 5:17 Now it happened on a certain day, as He was teaching , that there were Pharisees and teachers of the law sitting by, who had come out of every town of Galilee, Judea, and Jerusalem. And the power of the Lord was
present to heal them.

This was after he fasted.

Now even if i explain to you ....you wont accept because of how you read the bible. ...
If you read with worldly eyes you wont understand.

The HOLY SPIRIT EXPLAINS if you fast and go through that book from a spiritual eye.

john 2:27
But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him

why?

1 Corinthian 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

When next you go through that book enter a fast 6-6....

The spirit of God will make you understand better else you will be more and more puzzled and confused.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by dapadawee: 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
AntiChristian:

How does the above answer any of the questions? You scored 0%!

1.Who wrote them? lipsrsealed
2.How can we prove and authentic above? lipsrsealed
3. How were the scripts passed down from generation to generations? lipsrsealed
4. Who were the copyists and what were their credentials? lipsrsealed
go and read the Bible you will know who the author is
you cannot prove the authenticity of a thing unless you taste it. taste and see that the Lord is good. do what it says u will know if it's authentic or not
they are passed down by the author. remember I said read the Bible you will find who the author is
the copyists are those who have the mind of the author. if I keep saying this till tomorrow even the Bible says you will never understand. you inability to understand is one of the proves I have that the word is authentic

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by AntiChristian: 9:44am On Feb 10, 2021
dapadawee:

go and read the Bible you will know who the author is
you cannot prove the authenticity of a thing unless you taste it. taste and see that the Lord is good. do what it says u will know if it's authentic or not
they are passed down by the author. remember I said read the Bible you will find who the author is
the copyists are those who have the mind of the author. if I keep saying this till tomorrow even the Bible says you will never understand. you inability to understand is one of the proves I have that the word is authentic

Those who have tasted it don't even know. And who told you I haven't tasted it?
I wonder why you can't even comprehend simple questions!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by AntiChristian: 9:51am On Feb 10, 2021
Oluwaseun2020:

We humans ourselves fight to survive every day...just like God fought for Isreal those days....
But if you dont believes in the reasons for the existence of new testament then you will keep fighting till you die....

Corinthian 3:14
That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Faith there means spirituality
Praying ,Fasting all that.

I have been doin it and it works for me....
If you dont believes that Jesus died fir our sins you are missing alot...and pastors will keep eating your money.

The NT talks about an helper. ..the HOLY SPIRIT.

The Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name.--JOHN 14:26

Jesus showed us by through fasting the power of God can reside within us which was what happened after he fasted 40 days.

Luke 5:17 Now it happened on a certain day, as He was teaching , that there were Pharisees and teachers of the law sitting by, who had come out of every town of Galilee, Judea, and Jerusalem. And the power of the Lord was
present to heal them.

This was after he fasted.

Now even if i explain to you ....you wont accept because of how you read the bible. ...
If you read with worldly eyes you wont understand.

The HOLY SPIRIT EXPLAINS if you fast and go through that book from a spiritual eye.

john 2:27
But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him

why?

1 Corinthian 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

When next you go through that book enter a fast 6-6....

The spirit of God will make you understand better else you will be more and more puzzled and confused.

Off points and diversions!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by dapadawee: 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
AntiChristian:

Those who have tasted it don't even know. And who told you I haven't tasted it?
I wonder why you can't even comprehend simple questions!
your question have been answer
you need to learn what advance questioning is.
if you have read it before and can't find where the author is simply ask me to show you where it's.
if of a truth u ve tasted it before and it's not sweet in your mouth it is because God did not choose you or may be your heart is not right or maybe God rejected you. sorry I and over one billion people on Earth are enjoying it
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Oluwaseun2020(m): 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
AntiChristian:

Off points and diversions!
Just like scientists have to go under the microscope to see certain things... ordinary eye cant see what the spirit is saying. .. the words of God are spirit.
john 6:63
The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life

you need to be spiritual to see certain things.

If you think im a liar...maybe you should try it first.

Fast 6-6 for seven days and during this spiritual days "Carry your bible" you will understand better.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by woleomojesu(f): 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
AntiChristian:

God did reveal it in full.
In full indeed. Do u hav proof for your assertion?

Did God reveal the Bible in full?
Of course yes. Jesus also said 'it is finished' so we know that Islam is a false religion for claiming to come and continue what Jesus said was finished
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by woleomojesu(f): 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
AntiChristian:

So you agree there was a change from old testament to new testament right?
God decided to show mercy dt was y he made a new covenant with humanity in the new testament. But islam took his followers back to the old testament and unfortunately the same prophet of Allah refused to follow & obey the same laws of the old testament..

Allah always forgot what he had revealed earlier to his apostle hence the abrogation everytime
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by AntiChristian: 8:25am On Feb 11, 2021
woleomojesu:

God decided to show mercy dt was y he made a new covenant with humanity in the new testament. But islam took his followers back to the old testament and unfortunately the same prophet of Allah refused to follow & obey the same laws of the old testament..

Allah always forgot what he had revealed earlier to his apostle hence the abrogation everytime

Can't you see hypocrisy in your comments above? You claimed Allah forgets that's why He abrogates everytime but your God that was killing in the OT and stopped killing in the NT did not change nor forget the killing spree.

This is the height of foolishness and hypocrisy!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by AntiChristian: 9:02am On Feb 11, 2021
woleomojesu:

In full indeed. Do u hav proof for your assertion?
The Prove is the Qur'an itself. There's never been a revealed Book like it. It contains challenges to people to bring a book like it of which they can never do that till the world ends.
It has no mistakes and Allah has guaranteed to protect it unlike the Torah and Injeel.
Even the miracles it contains of legislations, beliefs, rulings, stories, etc are amazing. And also the reports of the unseen, past and future it contains are evidences of its revelation.

Of course yes. Jesus also said 'it is finished' so we know that Islam is a false religion for claiming to come and continue what Jesus said was finished

Before Jesus said it was finished he said a statement of disbelief in "Eli Eli lama sabachthani" translated as My Lord, My Lord, why have you abandoned me?

Who is Jesus's Lord? And Why would his Lord abandon him? Why speak such words of disbelief if he knew he was to die for people?
So "it is finished" in this context does not have any tangible meaning at all since he already claim.

And a father who gave up his son to be killed for the salvation of his other sons is a murderer! Much so it's a paganist tradition to offer human sacrifice like the babalawos kill people to make others progress.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by AntiChristian: 9:13am On Feb 11, 2021
Oluwaseun2020:

Just like scientists have to go under the microscope to see certain things... ordinary eye cant see what the spirit is saying. .. the words of God are spirit.
john 6:63
The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life

you need to be spiritual to see certain things.

If you think im a liar...maybe you should try it first.

Fast 6-6 for seven days and during this spiritual days "Carry your bible" you will understand better.

Where was it stated to fast 6-6 in the Bible?
Nonsense as usual.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Oluwaseun2020(m): 9:36am On Feb 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

Where was it stated to fast 6-6 in the Bible?
Nonsense as usual.
6-6 Makes 12 hours and every where in the world 12 is the ruling number
Time is controlled by 12
Measurement. ...a yard is 12
we didn't have 12 month in a year for no reason
In music the piano has 12 keys for beautiful music.
12 Is the number of Authority.

In the bible we understand that the tribe of isreal are 12 ...

The foundation of heaven was made with 12 Stones and 12 foundation and it had 12 gates and twelve angels guarding them.

Revelation 21: 12
And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

Until you create time to learn about the things of God you wont understand

The bible is characterize in certain numbers an each have its meaning. ...

7 for example is the number of perfection.
Alot more that you wont know about.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by woleomojesu(f): 10:26am On Feb 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

The Prove is the Qur'an itself. There's never been a revealed Book like it.
The Koran dt copied from other religious books and other religious practices.
The Koran that was Mohamed's score settling book. If he fights with his wife, he will reveal a verse that jibreel and Allah will come and defend him against his two wives, if he commit adultery he will say Allah has given him free ticket to do such.

If your Koran is complete why do u need hadith and Tafsir to complement it?

It contains challenges to people to bring a book like it of which they can never do that till the world ends.
Even a nursery one pupil can write better that what is in the Koran. What is special there that now one can write?
Your first chapter is the chapter of your god praying to be guided to the straight way. Who can't write such a prayer?

It has no mistakes
Mistakes full am berekete.

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Scientific_Errors_in_the_Quran

and Allah has guaranteed to protect it unlike the Torah and Injeel.
Same Allah that can't protect the Koran from being eaten by a sheep as reported by your hadith

Even the miracles it contains of legislations, beliefs, rulings, stories, etc are amazing. And also the reports of the unseen, past and future it contains are evidences of its revelation.
Like stories of how Mohamed abolished adoption law because he wanted to marry the wife of his adopted son?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by woleomojesu(f): 10:29am On Feb 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

Can't you see hypocrisy in your comments above? You claimed Allah forgets that's why He abrogates everytime but your God that was killing in the OT and stopped killing in the NT did not change nor forget the killing spree.
He didn't forget, he just showed mercy but your fake prophet took humanity back and he muhamed failed to even obey the old testament laws. He was a demon himself
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Clementoons: 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

1. Mention three places where the LORD judged with the Bible.

2. And how does the Bible (written by tens of people some unknown and others probably known) became the word of God?

3. The LORD had an army and sword for war in the old testament. And many were killed in the war. Do you have any information on how the books of the Bible were preserved from generation to generation?
mr man , i would vivdly tell you the truth , looking at the word of GOD . It is a book sharper than a two-edged sword. The bible is a greater incomprehensibilities book above any other book in the world,and no book can never ever be like it. It is constant&true. The answer to your question.
1.2tim 4:8,2cor 5:10,matt 12:18.
2.The word of GOD is being written by the inspiration of GOD in 2tim 3:16 and to verify it perfectly check john 1
3. The bible says ' heaven and earth shall pass away but my word shall not pass AWAY.
MY BROTHER. GO AND GET A BIBLE. LET NO MAN DECEIVED YOU.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by AntiChristian: 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
Clementoons:
mr man , i would vivdly tell you the truth , looking at the word of GOD . It is a book sharper than a two-edged sword. The bible is a greater incomprehensibilities book above any other book in the world,and no book can never ever be like it. It is constant&true. The answer to your question.
1.2tim 4:8,2cor 5:10,matt 12:18.
2 Tim 4:8
From now on there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day— and not only to me, but to all who crave His appearing.
2 Cor 5:10
For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.
Matt 12:18
Here is my servant whom I have chosen, the one I love, in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him, and he will proclaim justice to the nations.

You failed to even scratch the question!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by AntiChristian: 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2021
woleomojesu:

He didn't forget, he just showed mercy but your fake prophet took humanity back and he muhamed failed to even obey the old testament laws. He was a demon himself

How did he take humanity backwards? Did Jesus obey all the Old testament laws?
Wasn't your god a demon in the Old testament too? Do you know how many were killed on His order?

If you are calling us demon then your LORD is the greatest demon ever!

Stop the hypocrisy!

Question: Where is the Lord's sword now?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by AntiChristian: 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2021
woleomojesu:

The Koran dt copied from other religious books and other religious practices.
The Koran that was Mohamed's score settling book. If he fights with his wife, he will reveal a verse that jibreel and Allah will come and defend him against his two wives, if he commit adultery he will say Allah has given him free ticket to do such.

Which religion was copied? Mention the chapter of their books that was copied.
Your Christian apologist created all those nonsense to discredit the Qur'an. But it is being memorized off head better than the Bible in Hebrew or any other language. This is an evidence of its preservation!

If your Koran is complete why do u need hadith and Tafsir to complement it?

The Qur'an points to the hadiths as Allah says many times in the Qur'an Obey Allah and obey His messenger! Obey Allah is to follow the Qur'an. Obey the messenger points to the hadiths. And Tafsirs are opinions derived by reputable scholars using the ahadith or other Qur'an verses!

Even a nursery one pupil can write better that what is in the Koran. What is special there that now one can write?
Your first chapter is the chapter of your god praying to be guided to the straight way. Who can't write such a prayer?

Bring out your Nursery 1 baby to come write am. The Qur'an was revealed to the Prophet via the Angel Jubril. So all forms of speech are in it.

Mistakes full am berekete.

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Scientific_Errors_in_the_Quran
Those you call mistakes are clear to us. To people like you wey no sabi anything.....

Same Allah that can't protect the Koran from being eaten by a sheep as reported by your hadith
Weak and unfounded report! You believed that because it favors your theory!

Like stories of how Mohamed abolished adoption law because he wanted to marry the wife of his adopted son?
How was adoption in the OT? Joseph the adopted father of Jesus died before Jesus. Did Jesus inherit him?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by woleomojesu(f): 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

Which religion was copied? Mention the chapter of their books that was copied.
Your Christian apologist created all those nonsense to discredit the Qur'an.
Be lying to yourself, they gave you the proof of how Koran was copied from the Bible and yet you couldn't refute.
Here is the copy and paste from Islamic section :
https://www.nairaland.com/6366751/jesus-islam
Muslims claim the gospel is lost but the authors of the Quran plagiarized the same gospel:

Luke 1:13-14:
But the angel said to him, “Do not be afraid, Zechariah, for your prayer has been heard, and your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you shall call his name John.
And you will have joy and gladness, and many will rejoice at his birth

Quran plagiarism:
"[He was told], O Zechariah, indeed We give you good tidings of a boy whose name will be John. We have not assigned to any before [this] name."
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 7)

Luke 1:18
And Zechariah said to the angel, “How shall I know this? For I am an old man, and my wife is advanced in years.”

Quran plagiarism:
"He said, My Lord, how will I have a boy when my wife has been barren and I have reached extreme old age?"
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse

Luke 1:22
And when he came out, he was unable to speak to them, and they realized that he had seen a vision in the temple. And he kept making signs to them and remained mute.

Quran plagiarism:
"So he came out to his people from the prayer chamber and signaled to them to exalt [Allah] in the morning and afternoon."
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 11

The Qur'an points to the hadiths as Allah says many times in the Qur'an Obey Allah and obey His messenger! Obey Allah is to follow the Qur'an. Obey the messenger points to the hadiths. And Tafsirs are opinions derived by reputable scholars using the ahadith or other Qur'an verses!
If the Koran is complete, it won't tell you to go to any other book for validation.
That is to tell you that your Koran is meaningless without the Tafsir and Hadiths. When you ask questions from Christians they give you answers from the Bible but u people have to run to hadith and Tafsir

The Qur'an was revealed to the Prophet via the Angel Jubril. So all forms of speech are in it.
O! So your Koran is not even the direct speech of your Allah, it's a reported speech of another reporter. grin

Those you call mistakes are clear to us. To people like you wey no sabi anything.....
Of course, senseless things can make sense to someone trying to rationalise lies.
At first you said there was no contradiction, I gave u a link full of them, u r nw sayin they make sense to u

How was adoption in the OT? Joseph the adopted father of Jesus died before Jesus. Did Jesus inherit him?
Why was it that it was the time muhamed wanted to marry the wife of his adopted son that he his Allah remembered that adoption should be stopped?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by woleomojesu(f): 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

How did he take humanity backwards? Did Jesus obey all the Old testament laws?
Name all the ten commandments and name the one Muhamed didnt break

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by AntiChristian: 11:23am On Feb 12, 2021
woleomojesu:

Name all the ten commandments and name the one Muhamed didnt break

Muhammad is a messenger of Allah just like Moses. Moses'laws were for his people and not for us as Allah had given us the final message in the Qu'ran.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by woleomojesu(f): 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
AntiChristian:

Muhammad is a messenger of Allah just like Moses. Moses'laws were for his people and not for us as Allah had given us the final message in the Qu'ran.
So if muhamed was serving the same God as Moses, it was ok for muhamed to break same law given by same God?
Bros u are confused

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) / I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) / Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.