Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,485 members, 7,808,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures (73115 Views)

Davido Reveals Why He Didn't Pay Tribute To Ifeanyi In His New Album(video) / Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by jaybenugo: 3:23am On Feb 07, 2021
Davido's Fiancée, Chioma shared adorable photos of herself and their son Ifeanyi on her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photos;

"It’s the 2nd slide for me
Everytime he sees my mouth move he reaches out for what I’m eating"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CK9bi5onpXJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See below.

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:45am On Feb 07, 2021
She now looks unkempt, davido don commot hand for her matter.

208 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:49am On Feb 07, 2021
Davido don overshag this one, soteeey she come look like okrika material....this life no just balance true true. undecided

144 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by Solosolojohquay: 6:07am On Feb 07, 2021
All this while she has been on snap chat this is not the chioma that I know

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by brandsoncharlie: 6:14am On Feb 07, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
Davido don overshag this one, soteeey she come look like okrika material....this life no just balance true true. undecided
Most of them don't use their brains to think that's why they are used like rags, shakara don stop now.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by merieam16(f): 6:24am On Feb 07, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

Most of them don't use their brains to think that's why they are used like rags, shakara don stop now.
buh her kid is handsome na....dats wat matters

119 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by henrybomb(m): 6:48am On Feb 07, 2021
merieam16:
buh her kid is handsome na....dats wat matters
True

26 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by Layormiii(f): 6:59am On Feb 07, 2021
Chi is so fine and reserved.. no makeup on and she looks good still. Ifeanyi kiss kiss

271 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by nosiebaba(m): 7:05am On Feb 07, 2021
Nice. But raise that boy as a man. Cos this one wey I dey see puff puff hair so

273 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by Cholls(m): 7:14am On Feb 07, 2021
Freestainworld:
if not for money, this babe no for follow at all
my brother may God forgive me...even at this she still no follow sef

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by padi94(m): 7:40am On Feb 07, 2021
She has a strong gene, the boy looks so like her

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by Twelfthman: 8:01am On Feb 07, 2021
BIG BOYEEEEE

1 Like

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by olamisamueloi: 8:09am On Feb 07, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
She now looks unkempt, davido don commot hand for her matter.
Use your brain. She fresh pass you

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by JohnnyPalmer: 8:09am On Feb 07, 2021
She looks like she's on drugs

What do i know

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by Karlifate: 8:09am On Feb 07, 2021
cheesy

The boy has Davido's cheeks.

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by starbuck(f): 8:12am On Feb 07, 2021
Kai...
Motherhood don do her strong thing embarassed embarassed

17 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 07, 2021
Chioma has proved herself to be a fool...

Moreover Ifeanyi Rowland resembles Chioma so well...

Seeing Ifeanyi Rowland really shows the bloods of Rowland flows in him...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by Queenslander(f): 8:18am On Feb 07, 2021
Adorable,. Mother and son!!

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by Harrykn: 8:35am On Feb 07, 2021
Davido don finish her biscuit

17 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by beehivedata(m): 8:38am On Feb 07, 2021
smiley

Don't know what to say

1 Like

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:38am On Feb 07, 2021
Beautiful mother and Son.

See as Baby Ifeanyi over handsome and the mom looking as beautiful as ever even without make up.

Babies are just so cuteee mehn.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by WiszyFraud: 8:39am On Feb 07, 2021
i Thought they broke Up..

6 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 07, 2021
IF NOT FOR MAKEUP HENN, WE WE WOULD HAVE MISTAKEN SO MANY LADIES FOR BABOON AND ORANGUTANS..
BUT STILL ON STILL, SHE TRY..
THE BABY IS FINE O

38 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by samwheel(m): 8:39am On Feb 07, 2021
Freestainworld:

Aswear. shocked

10 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 07, 2021
This pikin resembke peruzzi

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by ihateniggov1: 8:40am On Feb 07, 2021
Freestainworld:
You are capping. She is cute plus her son too.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by tigomolx: 8:40am On Feb 07, 2021
Waw. Chioma is so beautiful and adorable.
Davido made the best choice.

11 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by lenghtinny(m): 8:40am On Feb 07, 2021
This boy belongs to the sweet boy association wink
GBOKASINCHA:
This pikin resembke peruzzi
Contact your optician immediately

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:40am On Feb 07, 2021
A thread for Nairaland Optimistic and pessimistic members.

By their comments, you will know them.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by HeadShot: 8:40am On Feb 07, 2021
This woman don old finish...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kanayo O Kanayo Celebrates His Daughter, Valerie's 17th Birthday (photo) / 'I Once Had Sex At The Back Of A Trailer' - Genny Uzoma / BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.