Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. (40066 Views)

My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) / Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. / Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by UzomaFC: 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
Onlinefarmstore:
#maiduguri says hello.

Welcome to #brono

Pic 1 Entrance to #baga road market

pic 2 A spice shop in Gamboru market.

Pic 3 Onions Market (The most expensive bag of onions is 7k)

Pic 4 Beans Market (A bag is sold as low as 17,500 naira).

Pic 5,6 &7 Maiduguri Town.

Last Pic: Fish I bought for 20k.

How can I get the beans, yam n fish?
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by Frankwest77(m): 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
Someone7:

Exactly. How can he go to Jalingo and not snap roadblock? grin

The popular roadblock roundabout has been dismantled, the governor is building a flyover
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by slimman007: 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

I should have showed you around Maiduguri town

Where in Maiduguri town are you.l stay in Damboa road very close to indimi house not too far from senator Alimodu sheriff papa house
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by able20(m): 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

why must you dragged Buhari In all your Rubbish Tales.
The leaders in Nigeria are enjoying because they have a cursed folks who do not know their rights and enjoy everlasting sufferings like you.
Who do you drag when you can't move freely in your country

2 Likes

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by thatigboman: 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
TBD:
Point of correction Benue state is in North Central not North East take note.
he corrected that. Said NE + Benue

1 Like

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by Thomthom(m): 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
Onlinefarmstore:
#maiduguri says hello.
Welcome to #brono
That fish is expensive sha
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by 18wheeler: 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
nathanomochi:
Why u no just go thru Azare from Potiskum (it's about 45 mins drive),then come out for Kari ,before heading to Darazo
You know these places well but except as part of his tour or for any other particular reason, there no need of him going through Azare to Kari and to Darazo. Potiskum to Kari is less than 45mins drive. Kari to Darazo takes less than 15mins. Why would he want to go round when its straight road to Darazo from Potiskum.
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by bupounds: 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by mastermaestro(m): 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
Tickles001:
North East is beautiful. I served in Taraba and I never wanted to leave. Beautiful people and tourism worthy environment kiss

You are right. I love Taraba. The hospitality I got there during nysc was heartwarming. smiley smiley
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by Crunchyg3: 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
compton11:
Na nigga,many sons were mentioned in old testament before Jesus
Please give me like two names
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by BlackZeus17: 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
but why this guy resemble ighalo
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by Onogiede(m): 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
okeyglm:
I want join you in your next trip. give me ur contact
sucide mission, ee be like say Dem don use una pant,.. inconsequential trip

1 Like

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by okeyglm: 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
Onogiede:
sucide mission, ee be like say Dem don use una pant,.. inconsequential trip
apart from bornu other states in North west are very peaceful for now
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by ike95: 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
How do you convey u
You're goods back, I mean transportation
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
slimman007:

Where in Maiduguri town are you.l stay in Damboa road very close to indimi house not too far from senator Alimodu sheriff papa house

I know that area so well. I stay at Circular Road Old GRA
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by nasirujj(m): 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
elmas:
Is Benue state and taraba now north east?
taraba is North East
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by cayorday89(m): 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
onlinefarmstore, great sojourn, would like to get in touch with you..
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by adecz: 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
Keep on keeping on ✅✔✅✔✅
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by compton11(m): 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
Crunchyg3:

Please give me like two names

Then say to Pharaoh, 'This is what the LORD says: Israel is my firstborn SON-exodus 4:22.

They will come with weeping; they will pray as I bring them back. I will lead them beside streams of water on a level path where they will not stumble, because I am Israel's FATHER and Ephraim is my FIRST BORN DON-jeremaih 31:9

When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal  their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

Genesis 6:1-4
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by Crunchyg3: 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
compton11:

Then say to Pharaoh, 'This is what the LORD says: Israel is my firstborn SON-exodus 4:22.

They will come with weeping; they will pray as I bring them back. I will lead them beside streams of water on a level path where they will not stumble, because I am Israel's FATHER and Ephraim is my FIRST BORN DON-jeremaih 31:9

When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal  their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

Genesis 6:1-4
All those sons you hear in the old testament were figure of speech. If you read john 3:16. For God so loved the world and he gave his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON. You can see emphasis on only, then you can also check the meaning of begotten because Jesus was the only son that the term begotten was used for. So like I told you before Jesus was the only begotten son of God before he died and it was after his death that we believer became sons of God by adoption. So Jesus is the only begotten son of God, while we believers are adopted sons of God. Any other place you read where sons were mentioned before Jesus are came is all figure of speech. Like in the old testament where God was referring Israel as his bride. That doesn't mean Israel is a lady. They are all figures of speech. If you need more clarification let me know I will do more justice
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by toscolee(m): 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
3ncrypted:
Good job bros. Pls I need contact for yam market in benue state. And goat in any of the state where it's cheaper.

I'm from Benue state but based in Lagos state.
I just went into yam business.
Aside transportation, there's gain.
I will advice you get your own vehicle if you want to start.
That's my major challenge at the moment.
Goats should be cheap in taraba, Adamawa, Bauchi, and gombe states.
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by maste: 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
Well done. Nigeria needs people like you to heal the wounds being inflicted on the nation by greedy, selfish, nepotic and devilish so called leaders. The country is bleeding terribly. God save Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by lereinter(m): 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
Onlinefarmstore:

because we are one Nigeria

Be deceiving yourself

E go soon clear for your eye like carnival

1 Like

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by compton11(m): 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
Crunchyg3:

All those sons you hear in the old testament were figure of speech.
what?
figure of speech,that means Jesus own is figure of speech too.

Crunchyg3:

If you read john 3:16. For God so loved the world and he gave his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON. You can see emphasis on only, then you can also check the meaning of begotten because Jesus was the only son that the term begotten was used for. So like I told you before Jesus was the only begotten son of God before he died and it was after his death that we believer became sons of God by adoption.
begotten mean to come from womb.

how did God beget Jesus?

Crunchyg3:

So Jesus is the only begotten son of God, while we believers are adopted sons of God. Any other place you read where sons were mentioned before Jesus are came is all figure of speech.
those son of God that married son of men in Genesis can't be figure of speech.

Crunchyg3:

Like in the old testament where God was referring Israel as his bride.
where is in the Bible God referring Israel(Jacob) as Lady?

Crunchyg3:

That doesn't mean Israel is a lady. They are all figures of speech. If you need more clarification let me know I will do more justice
I still don't believe it is figure of speech
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by Burruchaga71(m): 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
Guy stop playing on express road. A word is enough for the wise....

1 Like

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by visionex: 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nice collection, I'm glad that the area is coming back alive defying the book haram onslaught
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by Ihenzy(m): 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
I reside in wukari, you for hala make I treat you well
Onlinefarmstore:
Our first call point in #tarabastate

#wukari also doubling as the cultural headquarters of the Juckun nation, it houses that largest yam market in Northeast Nigeria, and also a prison, hospital, Federal College (Unit School), a Federal University, a private University, (Kwararafa University) amongst other).

The town is located less than 50km from ZakiBiam in Benue state, and is strategically located in the north east as a link between them and North Central.

Less I forget I bought that whole yam in pic 2 for 2400

What your take, let's hear in the comments
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by NnamdiChidi(m): 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
Onlinefarmstore:
We made a video of fish and Cow Business On our Instagram & Facebook Page:

https://Instagram.com/cheapmarketdeal

https://facebook.com/cheapmarketdeal

or Google: https://g.page/cheapmarketdeal
There is rice market about 100km to Jalingo,u will pass one bridge
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by dangotesmummy: 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
Please op go and thank God that you came back alive.

North Na war zone.very scary place.i don't know how those people sleep and wake up everyday.lord have mercy
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by nathanomochi(m): 1:42am On Feb 21, 2021
Well,since it's a tour,i just felt he can take the time to see many towns,and from dambam instead of following Akuyam,he could just go straight to azare, then go to kari like u said . In all,he had a nice trip anyway
18wheeler:

You know these places well but except as part of his tour or for any other particular reason, there no need of him going through Azare to Kari and to Darazo. Potiskum to Kari is less than 45mins drive. Kari to Darazo takes less than 15mins. Why would he want to go round when its straight road to Darazo from Potiskum.

1 Like

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by Iatrogen: 3:31am On Feb 21, 2021
Onlinefarmstore:
#maiduguri says hello.

Welcome to #brono

Guy how you take move around for Borno sef? You geh mind oh. The last time I went to Baga, Boko Haram stormed the place the day after i left the place. Na serious narrow escape. I can't enter and leave Maiduguri again except by flight. Na only God sabi the madness wey do me that time sef to travel by road... undecided
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by Iatrogen: 3:40am On Feb 21, 2021
Saintly01:

That is the only safe way to navigate the Northeast by car.

Who teh you?

Those wey BH dey kidnap dey wear suit abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sewage Truck Falls In Asaba (Photos) / My Adventurous Weekend Trip To Epe / Tips On How To Survive Abuja For Freshers (personal Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.