Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,004 members, 7,806,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. (40062 Views)

My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) / Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. / Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by Iatrogen: 3:43am On Feb 21, 2021
Farid24224:
Agriculture is blemish here in the North..... And some foolish people will be there saying nothing good comes from the North..... Mtcheewww

Blemish bawo?
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by Iatrogen: 3:44am On Feb 21, 2021
slimman007:

Where in Maiduguri town are you.l stay in Damboa road very close to indimi house not too far from senator Alimodu sheriff papa house

Abeg how safety for Borno? Work go likely soon carry me go there, as a Dr.

Pls give me advice...
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by Tillatalk: 5:54am On Feb 21, 2021
Sorry for my ignorance,who is bankrolling you ?

1 Like

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by iLiquidator: 8:50am On Feb 21, 2021
You did a great job touring NE states. Even for we northerners it isn't easy. My suggestion to you is that when writing such article try to explain how you relate with people of each place and state some of the things you percieved from them. This kind of tours will go a long way in exposing the lies our media is telling the southern people about the North. I wish you will come to NW and appreciate our markets too. Wishing you success
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by Crunchyg3: 11:28am On Feb 21, 2021
compton11:
what?
figure of speech,that means Jesus own is figure of speech too.

begotten mean to come from womb.

how did God beget Jesus?

those son of God that married son of men in Genesis can't be figure of speech.

where is in the Bible God referring Israel(Jacob) as Lady?

I still don't believe it is figure of speech
Oga just go to ezekiel 16:1-34. You will see God talking to Israel as a lady, as his wife. When you are done reading that passage, you will understand that when bible say somethings. You don't just take them literally. A lot of figure of speech were used in the bible and you must be wise enough to know the difference. Maybe when you are done reading Ezekiel you can come for us to talk
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by compton11(m): 12:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
Crunchyg3:

Oga just go to ezekiel 16:1-34. You will see God talking to Israel as a lady, as his wife. When you are done reading that passage, you will understand that when bible say somethings. You don't just take them literally. A lot of figure of speech were used in the bible and you must be wise enough to know the difference. Maybe when you are done reading Ezekiel you can come for us to talk
God is talking to Jerusalem there and that Jerusalem is location not human.

where are talking about human named Jacob that was renamed to isreal after Bible said he fought God in peniel.

and u haven't tell me how God give birth to Jesus since he is begotten son.
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by Crunchyg3: 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
compton11:
God is talking to Jerusalem there and that Jerusalem is location not human.

where are talking about human named Jacob that was renamed to isreal after Bible said he fought God in peniel.

and u haven't tell me how God give birth to Jesus since he is begotten son.
Oga I only used the story of God referring jerusalem as you called it as his wife to elaborate to you what I meant that bible uses figure of speech sometimes. And as for how God begat Jesus. John 3:16 said Jesus is the only begotten son of God. And Jesus came to this world not through any man but the power of the holy spirit coming upon Mary after which she became pregnant for Jesus. That is how God begat him.
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by compton11(m): 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
Crunchyg3:

Oga I only used the story of God referring jerusalem as you called it as his wife to elaborate to you what I meant that bible uses figure of speech sometimes. And as for how God begat Jesus. John 3:16 said Jesus is the only begotten son of God. And Jesus came to this world not through any man but the power of the holy spirit coming upon Mary after which she became pregnant for Jesus. That is how God begat him.
that means Adam creation is greater than that of Jesus.

Adam neither have father nor mother.

and Melchizedek also didn't have father and mother.

and the sons of God that marries son of men in Genesis too.
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by JONSYN7154: 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
Crunchyg3:

This man we still dey vex for you o. soon we go send boko boy, bandits and Fulani men after u if u no kom finish your story
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by Crunchyg3: 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
compton11:
that means Adam creation is greater than that of Jesus.

Adam neither have father nor mother.

and Melchizedek also didn't have father and mother.

and the sons of God that marries son of men in Genesis too.
Oga you have left the point and now digressing.
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by compton11(m): 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
Crunchyg3:

Oga you have left the point and now digressing.
no bro.
if Jesus is begotten because he has no human father then Adam ,melikizedek have no father nor mother
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by ofiko123(m): 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nice one... congratulations on your adventure..

1 Like

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by cayorday89(m): 2:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
Onlinefarmstore:
So we decided to take a tour of the north east Nigeria, to show how cheap or cheaper food items are.

Note: This is a live update.

Starting point: Makurdi (Benue State --- North Central).

First call town:

Pic 1 Makurdi (Wurukum Roundabout).
Pic 2 & Rest Zaki Biam Yam Market.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLJ6fexlCPJ/
Good afternoon, I want to make an enqhiry from you, sent you a pm already but I got no response from you.. My number, +234 818- 848- 3109
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by Crunchyg3: 4:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
compton11:
no bro.
if Jesus is begotten because he has no human father then Adam ,melikizedek have no father nor mother
I never said he was the begotten because he has no human father, what I said is "we were meant to know that he was the only begotten son of God through John 3:16. Any other son you saw in the bible other than Jesus was used as a figure of speech. Like the sons of God that you kept mentioning that married daughters of men, some scholars says they are supernatural beings, so you might see them as sons in a particular version of the bible and another version will record them as supernatural beings. So that is while I kept telling you that they are not actually sons of God rather it's about the use of English
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by compton11(m): 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
Crunchyg3:

I never said he was the begotten because he has no human father, what I said is "we were meant to know that he was the only begotten son of God through John 3:16. Any other son you saw in the bible other than Jesus was used as a figure of speech. Like the sons of God that you kept mentioning that married daughters of men, some scholars says they are supernatural beings, so you might see them as sons in a particular version of the bible and another version will record them as supernatural beings. So that is while I kept telling you that they are not actually sons of God rather it's about the use of English
bro I keep asking u .

how did God give birth to Jesus,explain In detail
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by Crunchyg3: 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
compton11:
bro I keep asking u .

how did God give birth to Jesus,explain In detail
It is there in your bible, just go and read how Mary the mother of Jesus became pregnant and gave birth to him. There you will get all the answers you are looking for
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by compton11(m): 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
Crunchyg3:

It is there in your bible, just go and read how Mary the mother of Jesus became pregnant and gave birth to him. There you will get all the answers you are looking for
in which mean mary gave birth to Jesus with only his commandments that doesn't involve men sperm
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by Crunchyg3: 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
compton11:
in which mean mary gave birth to Jesus with only his commandments that doesn't involve men sperm
There was no human sperm buy the in filling of the holy spirit
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by Onlinefarmstore: 7:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
iLiquidator:
You did a great job touring NE states. Even for we northerners it isn't easy. My suggestion to you is that when writing such article try to explain how you relate with people of each place and state some of the things you percieved from them. This kind of tours will go a long way in exposing the lies our media is telling the southern people about the North. I wish you will come to NW and appreciate our markets too. Wishing you success

We can work the north west tour

1 Like

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by Onlinefarmstore: 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
cayorday89:

Good afternoon, I want to make an enqhiry from you, sent you a pm already but I got no response from you.. My number, +234 818- 848- 3109

If I write my number the anti spam got bans me.

But this is our number zero eight one three four seven zero zero seven zero five
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by Onlinefarmstore: 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
cayorday89:
onlinefarmstore, great sojourn, would like to get in touch with you..

this is our number zero eight one three four seven zero zero seven zero five
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by Onlinefarmstore: 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ihenzy:
I reside in wukari, you for hala make I treat you well

next time
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by Onlinefarmstore: 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
NnamdiChidi:
There is rice market about 100km to Jalingo,u will pass one bridge

isn't it tella in Gassol lga?
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by Onlinefarmstore: 8:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
Legendkilanko:
I would also like to join you,give me your contact

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by Onlinefarmstore: 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
post=99259930:
How can join you please

1 Like

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by Onlinefarmstore: 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
nathanomochi:
Why u no just go thru Azare from Potiskum (it's about 45 mins drive),then come out for Kari ,before heading to Darazo

funds
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by cayorday89(m): 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
Onlinefarmstore:

If I write my number the anti spam got bans me.

But this is our number zero eight one three four seven zero zero seven zero five
Thanks boss, will chat you up

1 Like

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by compton11(m): 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2021
Crunchyg3:
There was no human sperm buy the in filling of the holy spirit
so how did God created melikizediech ?
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by nathanomochi(m): 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
Okay boss,thank God for safe trip sha
Onlinefarmstore:

funds
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 11:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
okeyglm:
I want join you in your next trip. give me ur contact

I go join if u go pay for me
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by Crunchyg3: 7:01am On Feb 22, 2021
compton11:
so how did God created melikizediech ?
Please I am not here to argue the whole of the bible. What is the relationship between how many sons that God have and how Melikizediech was born that you are asking me?. Like I said before you have deviated from the initial point of discussion. And I think this is where I will call it a day. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Adventurous Weekend Trip To Epe / Sewage Truck Falls In Asaba (Photos) / Tips On How To Survive Abuja For Freshers (personal Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.