Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Why Many "Likes" Would Send Many Lives To Hell! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Many "Likes" Would Send Many Lives To Hell! (18942 Views)

The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) / How A Tiny Body Part Would Send Many Whole Bodies To Hell / Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Many "Likes" Would Send Many Lives To Hell! by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
bomsilaga:

I pity you sha and the people you mentor
Don't waste your pity oh... Keep it for yourself and those like you who lack knowledge of the Truth. It would be more useful there.
Re: Why Many "Likes" Would Send Many Lives To Hell! by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nodogragra4me:

Be specific ...

I mentioned Catholics praying to Mary and so called saints some of whom were banidits and Shakau in behalf in the Pope.

Mention a scriptural reason why Catholics pray to a lady to help them pray to God ......are they not worthy of the presence of God already made possible by the blood of Jesus Christ.

Mention a scriptural reason why some Pentecostals today worship mammon and not God despite that Jesus said man cannot serve God and mammon?

If you ask me, there's no difference between those Pentecostals and the catholics who worship the image of Mary. They both worship demons.

You very well know what I mean so there's no need to be specific.
Re: Why Many "Likes" Would Send Many Lives To Hell! by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
bomsilaga:

Just free him, he will understand someday or on the last day
You'd be reminded of this post if you don't repent.
Re: Why Many "Likes" Would Send Many Lives To Hell! by bomsilaga(m): 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Don't waste your pity oh... Keep it for yourself and those like you who lack knowledge of the Truth. It would be more useful there.
You have won again.
Congratulations
Re: Why Many "Likes" Would Send Many Lives To Hell! by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
bomsilaga:

You have won again.
Congratulations
Save your congratulations for the last day...
Re: Why Many "Likes" Would Send Many Lives To Hell! by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Mention a scriptural reason why some Pentecostals today worship mammon and not God despite that Jesus said man cannot serve God and mammon?

If you ask me, there's no difference between those Pentecostals and the catholics who worship the image of Mary. They both worship demons.

You very well know what I mean so there's no need to be specific.

I was emphatic when I made the statement that Catholics pray through Mary and saints which is unscriptural in every and many ways . Chief of them being that neither Mary or the other characters some of whom were thugs fighting on behalf of the Roman Pope is omnipresent as to hear the many Catholics prayers.

Another likes of the Catholic church capable of sending many to hell is this doctrine of purgatory. This was only used to pepetrate the biggest fraud known to man where many families were told that their loved ones had many thousands of years to spend in an imaginary jail before being let off into heaven and that remedy was for them to give up certain wealth ...lands, gold etc.....
Re: Why Many "Likes" Would Send Many Lives To Hell! by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nodogragra4me:

I was emphatic when I made the statement that Catholics pray through Mary and saints which is unscriptural in every and many ways . Chief of them being that neither Mary or the other characters some of whom were thugs fighting on behalf of the Roman Pope is omnipresent as to hear the many Catholics prayers.

Another likes of the Catholic church capable of sending many to hell is this doctrine of purgatory. This was only used to pepetrate the biggest fraud known to man where many families were told that their loved ones had many thousands of years to spend in an imaginary jail before being let off into heaven and that remedy was for them to give up certain wealth ...lands, gold etc.....
It seems you could clearly see the mole in someone else's eye, but completely blind to that in yours. Why not try taking off that in yours first so you could see more clearly, because even though they greatly err in that respect, you're not much different...
Re: Why Many "Likes" Would Send Many Lives To Hell! by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:53am On Feb 23, 2021
AntiChristian:
Depending on the audience the truth may get more likes!
You have a point.
Re: Why Many "Likes" Would Send Many Lives To Hell! by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:31am On Feb 24, 2021
SirDelight:
Truth is always bitter to swallow. May God help us all.

BTW,,
Have you ever missed Sunday service because you're depressed/unhappy?

Here I am on NL while service is going on. I decided to stay at home because I know that I would be carried away or lost in thoughts even at church. My spirit-man is so weak at the moment. The devil shall not harvest our souls in Jesus' name. "No condition is permanent", they say.

Even if it's only the grace I am able to share in togetherness, I will do. May God forgive me. Church, here I come angry

Once there is life, there is hope...

1 Like

Re: Why Many "Likes" Would Send Many Lives To Hell! by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:14am On Feb 25, 2021
Sunkyapogee:
what if there was never anything like religion..i wonder what would have enslave Africans since the Europeans are no longer in the business.
How ironic that sounds since it took the religious to enslave Africans.

So what made them enslavable in the first place to the religious before they became religious?
Re: Why Many "Likes" Would Send Many Lives To Hell! by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:15am On Feb 26, 2021
eneyoduke:
The truth is always bitter as usual shocked grin
Very true..
Re: Why Many "Likes" Would Send Many Lives To Hell! by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:
Some myopic sycophants here cherish "Likes" as if it's bank alerts..... Lazy idiots
Agree with the bolded.
Re: Why Many "Likes" Would Send Many Lives To Hell! by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:45am On Mar 01, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

....And you're not assure that whoever tell truth even on this Platform has LESS or NO likes ??

take yourself as a case Study.
Hmm...
Re: Why Many "Likes" Would Send Many Lives To Hell! by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:02am On Mar 02, 2021
Godsight:
This is truth I can seen people with lie on this thread getting more like than d people that support the truth words
Lol!
Re: Why Many "Likes" Would Send Many Lives To Hell! by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:56am On Mar 03, 2021
LordKO:
Absolutely. All you need to always amass plenty like and share in most circumstances is wearing the garb of crassness and opportunism. Normalization of abnormality is the order of the day.
Hmmm...
Re: Why Many "Likes" Would Send Many Lives To Hell! by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
luwiizy:
FOR VERIFY I TELL YOU BROTHER IF 1 PERSON LIKES THE TRUTH YOU SAY COUNT THAT ONE AS ONE THOUSAND.

NATURE IS WISE. JUST BE PATIENT FOR YOUR SEED TO GROW.
If that one person is God, it would even count for much more.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Why Many "Likes" Would Send Many Lives To Hell! by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2021
HacheNoire:
Hell in 2021 grin grin grin

So people still believe all this fictitious tales.

Trust me. Seeing is believing.
Re: Why Many "Likes" Would Send Many Lives To Hell! by HacheNoire: 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Trust me. Seeing is believing.

Have you been to hell or Heaven before?
Re: Why Many "Likes" Would Send Many Lives To Hell! by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:16am On Mar 09, 2021
mkpologwu:
As baseless as it may appear, you'd understand the OP's message better if you'd read deeper.
Thanks.
Re: Why Many "Likes" Would Send Many Lives To Hell! by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:10am On Mar 10, 2021
GofuckYourself:
Spiritual conmen
grin
Satanic agent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Many "Likes" Would Send Many Lives To Hell! by HelpYourself(m): 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Satanic agent.

Spiritual fraudsters grin

Hehehee

1 Like

Re: Why Many "Likes" Would Send Many Lives To Hell! by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Spiritual fraudsters grin

Hehehee
The thief you serve, who comes not, but to steal, kill, and destroy, must be so pained that I'm destroying his works right, that you had to come to this thread to register your grief?

Go tell your master he ain't seen nothing yet!

John 10:10 (KJV)

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

1 John 3:8b (KJV)

For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
Re: Why Many "Likes" Would Send Many Lives To Hell! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2021
All those giving likes and shares in support of my adversaries will be tormented in HellFire ~ Muhammad cheesy
Re: Why Many "Likes" Would Send Many Lives To Hell! by HelpYourself(m): 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2021
[s]
jesusjnr2020:
The thief you serve, who comes not, but to steal, kill, and destroy, must be so pained that I'm destroying his works right, that you had to come to this thread to register your grief?

Go tell your master he ain't seen nothing yet!

John 10:10 (KJV)

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

1 John 3:8b (KJV)

For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
[/s]

I didn't bother to read it because you religious fanatics hide behind words and scriptures yet perpetuate the most heinous crimes and evil.

Lucifer and his minions quote scripture so fervently , they answer names like pastor, father , jesus lover , righteousness, holyone, upright, holy holy holy , christ lover etc

Yet you lot are so demonic , engage in all sorts of evil and immorality. grin

I know you and I see you grin

Spiritual 419 grin

Your deeds are only hidden to the physical eyes
grin

Step up let me unmask you in front of the whole world

grin
Re: Why Many "Likes" Would Send Many Lives To Hell! by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2021
GofuckYourself:
[code][/code]

I didn't bother to read it because you religious fanatics hide behind words and scriptures yet perpetuate the most heinous crimes and evil.

Lucifer and his minions quote scripture so fervently , they answer names like pastor, father , jesus lover , righteousness, holyone, upright, holy holy holy , christ lover etc

Yet you lot are so demonic , engage in all sorts of evil and immorality. grin

I know you and I see you grin

Spiritual 419 grin

Your deeds are only hidden to the physical eyes
grin

Step up let me unmask you in front of the whole world

grin
It appears you don't have any idea who you're really dealing with. Perhaps your master the devil didn't fully reveal it to you. I'm light years spiritually ahead of you, so before you make any move I have already countered it in advance.

What else could you have up your sleeves than lies and false accusations being an agent of the devil?

Would any lie you fabricate against me be much worse than those you and your master have concocted against Jesus my Master?

So bring it on Satan for if you do that to my master, who am I?

The Spirit of God that exposed your disguise to me even before I knew you, is far above the evil spirit controlling you!
Re: Why Many "Likes" Would Send Many Lives To Hell! by HelpYourself(m): 10:42pm On Mar 10, 2021
[s]
jesusjnr2020:
It appears you don't have any idea who you're really dealing with. Perhaps your master the devil didn't fully reveal it to you. I'm light years spiritually ahead of you, so before you make any move I have already countered it in advance.

What else could you have up your sleeves than lies and false accusations being an agent of the devil?

Would any lie you fabricate against me be much worse than those you and your master have concocted against Jesus my Master?

So bring it on Satan for if you do that to my master, who am I?

The Spirit of God that exposed your disguise to me even before I knew you, is far above the evil spirit controlling you!
[/s]

Again you are sounding drunk and confused grin

You need to control your alcohol consumption my friend.

I didn't cause your frustrations grin.

You talk like a tout and yet quote scriptures. You talk like a hooligan yet try to give some semblance of being religious

You are a confused soul and conflicted fraudster spiritual conman grin

I always enjoy the pain my writings causes your type grin

Like I told you step up and I will unmask you for the fraud you are grin

Dont type too many words
Re: Why Many "Likes" Would Send Many Lives To Hell! by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:32pm On Mar 10, 2021
GofuckYourself:
[s][/s]

Again you are sounding drunk and confused grin

You need to control your alcohol consumption my friend.

I didn't cause your frustrations grin.

You talk like a tout and yet quote scriptures. You talk like a hooligan yet try to give some semblance of being religious

You are a confused soul and conflicted fraudster spiritual conman grin

I always enjoy the pain my writings causes your type grin

Like I told you step up and I will unmask you for the fraud you are grin

Dont type too many words
What else do i expect from an agent of the devil?

You seem to forget that you were the first one to come thread I made to express the grief and pain it was causing you.

I have neutralized your threat so what next satanist?

I told you, it was a mistake you made to threaten me in the first place.

Your master the devil is no match for me, how much more you his servant?

You're nothing but a toy. Try me and see for yourself, either spiritually or otherwise, I am ready to put you were devils belong.

If you had so much spiritual prowess as you claimed, show it now let the whole world see otherwise forever hold your peace.

Such a demon-possessed soul.

1 Like

Re: Why Many "Likes" Would Send Many Lives To Hell! by HelpYourself(m): 5:17am On Mar 11, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
What else do i expect from an agent of the devil?

You seem to forget that you were the first one to come thread I made to express the grief and pain it was causing you.

I have neutralized your threat so what next satanist?

I told you, it was a mistake you made to threaten me in the first place.

Your master the devil is no match for me, how much more you his servant?

You're nothing but a toy. Try me and see for yourself, either spiritually or otherwise, I am ready to put you were devils belong.

If you had so much spiritual prowess as you claimed, show it now let the whole world see otherwise forever hold your peace.

Such a demon-possessed soul.

Hehehe why are you crying ? grin hehehehe

But you have been crying all over my thread and I am proving you to be a fraud

I say again it's all over you, your insecurity your confusing and lies grin

Powers you say? I have already proven it by showing the world fraud you are and you started crying grin it's so easy for me to spot you guys and when I do you get violent angry and bitter. grin

But like I said step up and I unmask you. grin

I don't serve any master on earth unlike you who serves money grin

You are a spiritual conman and I say it boldly grin

Threatened? Again you expose the fraud you are to the world ;Dalways desperate to send like you were defending some noble cause just to save face cheesy who threatened you? I told you not to bully anyone on my thread and I reported you to the mods so the ban you?

Kai such a fake pastor . grin it's the women in your ministry you manipulate easily though , you twist them and deceuve them , you know what I mean grin

You watch too many movies and have hallucinations from your fits grin

You are an empty barrel sir trying so desperately to silence a raging tsunami grin

The era of religion is over and your fraud is known to all

Spirituality isn't about amassing material.wealth and that's what frsutrates your kind. Your ideology is all about material wealth. grin

You cry and cry because I elightened people and expose your folly grin

Your time is up

But if you need a more personal example DM let me grin

Conman
Re: Why Many "Likes" Would Send Many Lives To Hell! by jesusjnr1: 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2021
Tonytonex:
Why the insult. be civil na. what he said is a fact. now, just look at ur comment and the OP's and judge for yourself. which has more likes? your comment and his, which one has more profanity
Good question.

1 Like

Re: Why Many "Likes" Would Send Many Lives To Hell! by jesusjnr1: 9:11am On Mar 13, 2021
bobestman:
The book also says "broad Is the way to hell and MANY there be that finds it"
Your Christianity is the largest religion MANY follow today so if hell really exists, you all will have the highest mansions there.
The demons who decieve many also call themselves LEGIONS for they are MANY. They are the many demons decieving many false religion and your religions got their names from there ... Re-legions.
Have told you countless time that hell is a scare tactics imposed on you all to decieve you. Now many are waking up from religious lies is when many of you keep seeing visions of hell and rapture. The devil is using it to hold you ppl from given up and to bring ppl into that false lies.
If hell exists and the devil and demons are waiting for ppl who die in sin there, what are they still roaming about the earth to decieve you all thru the religions for?
Revelation 20:14 says death and hell/hades will be cast into lake of fire
Can fire be cast into fire?
Where those ppl go is called darkness which also used in the old testament and the Messiah also called it outer darkness prepared for the devil and his Angels (it show it was prepared for them but they aren't there yet. They will all go there after judgement)
I tell you guys that you don't understand what's written in the book. Their are ppl who will teach you all the truth. The devil is the one decieving you all with apparitions and false visions to stop you ppl from waking up to know the truth. Endtime is the time to wake up from all religious lies before the most high God pours out his wrath. What I am telling you all is the truth and you will see it at the right time. The reason for the change in between hell and outer darkness is cos of those who deformed the Bible. Many of the changes can't be seen in ancient scripture from where they copied to give you these ones you read today. Hell, rapture and many church doctrines were added by bible deformers and their wicked spirits acted on it to use it to control you or make you see it.
Has Donnie gotten another moniker to promote his false black messiah idea?
Re: Why Many "Likes" Would Send Many Lives To Hell! by donnie(m): 9:24am On Mar 13, 2021
jesusjnr1:
Has Donnie gotten another moniker to promote his false black messiah idea?

E neva clear una yet. It's called an awakening... the remnant are waking up. All praises to YAH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria / 10 Bible Verses To Read On OVERCOMING TRIALS / Enugu Pastor Arrested For Defrauding Church Members Of 500Million (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.