Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,998 members, 7,806,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church (44393 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by kelish(f): 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
Romanoff:
Instead of the girl to focus on whether you have an intimate relationship with God, she's bothered with you not going to church.

Church is a place where you'll find drunks, wife beaters, rapists, thieves, ritualists, fornicators and adulterers and Children of God in the same building claiming to be worshipping God, a God that many of them do not know.

May God epp us.

you can not have an intimate relationship with God. I hate going to church.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by West2019(m): 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
Let her go bro . She will later marry her self
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by BananaPeel(m): 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kelblaq:
We started dating about 4weeks ago! She said if she had known that I'm not a Church goer she wouldn't have accept to date me in the first place.

She just broke up with me now embarassed

It was not a church but a Christian she said. Can two work together, unless they agree.
She's right to have dumped you.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Shelumiel: 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
VulgarLee:
Presence of God is everywhere stop being religious
I never said God's presence is not everywhere, but our Lord Jesus commanded us(Christians) not to neglect the fellowship of the brethren (Heb10:25).
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by TemmyT002(m): 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
98% of guys who refuse to go to church are not proper husband material.

No conscience
No rules guiding them except their own which are just pure vibes.
Nobody to advice them; always taking their own advice.
Guys who take church seriously are the best guys to marry. Most of them have conscience.

ORRRR

Your babe may have found someone better and using this opportunity to get rid of you.
Kikikikikiki
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by nullboss: 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kelblaq:
We started dating about 4weeks ago! She said if she had known that I'm not a Church goer she wouldn't have accept to date me in the first place.

how old are you?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Benwallt(m): 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
What you bois put here sometimes is so senseless and unthinkable. Stale

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kelblaq:

beautiful, a virtueous women like her are very rare to find these days...
Why are u sad that a church goer broke up with u,when u don't want to go to church....why are u confused...look for a fellow pagan or non church goer like urself to date...

She obeys the high code of ..if u don't love my God I don't need ur love
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by ofiko123(m): 4:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
Maybe your girlfriend doesn't know that going to church is not by force....
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by engrsyer(m): 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kelblaq:
You won't understand Sir.
you and God dey quarrel wey u wan explain? My friend go to Church and live a good life.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Geenosko: 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kelblaq:

Very good decision
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Charx122: 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kelblaq:

Guy no follow that woman go Church ...they believe it makes her a good girl..na them evil pass
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Shelumiel: 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
kingxsamz:

As a Christian that you are, shouldn't you be more worried about him having an intimate relationship with a lady he's not married to rather than being focused on him not going to church? I'm sure you also fornicate, so why are you here killing yourself over someone's decision? undecided
My brother, you have made two errors here :

1. Going to church has nothing to do with his relationship with the lady. Rather it is an obligation on all christians (Heb10:25). And I do not see anything wrong in telling him to go to church (since I believe he is a Christian like me)

2. Your assumption of me engaging in fornication is a very foolish and wicked thought. Because you do not know me, neither have you seen me; but based on your mistrust for people, you generalize and think we all are the same. And this is wrong. Please repent. Peace
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Shelumiel: 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
Cgame:

He's very narrow minded.
Please don't engage him .
As for the girl , she did the right thing.
You are right. I have discovered that people of this generation dislike church or news of it.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by stonecoldcafe: 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kelblaq:

Amos 2
Amos 4

Amos 3:3
King James Version
Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

It depends on why she is dating you. Is it for fun or with the intention to settle down eventually. If it is the latter, then her core beliefs must align with yours. Some are negotiable, but some are not. Probably, a man who takes his faith seriously is of importance to her. I don't blame her, I would dump you too if it were me grin
I can't have someone frustrate me in marriage later : grin
Preventing I and my kids from attending Church, not being able to discern spiritual matters or attacks, no inkling of the place of christ in our home, not able to pray, fast or read bible together.... Nah cool
Psalm 42:7 Deep calleth unto deep grin

Wetin dey do me today sef grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by stonecoldcafe: 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kelblaq:

King James Version

It depends on why she is dating you. Is it for fun or with the intention to settle down eventually. If it is the latter, then her core beliefs must align with yours. Some are negotiable, but some are not. Probably, a man who takes his faith seriously is of importance to her. I don't blame her, I would dump you too if it were me grin
Preventing I and my kids from attending Church, not being able to discern spiritual matters or attacks, no inkling of the place of christ in our home, not able to pray, fast or read bible together.... Nah cool

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Dollanaira: 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
She has been lookin for excuses that’s not one she is just tired go get you more money she will never leave
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Kelblaq(m): 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ishilove:

Stop what? undecided
You're making me feel guilty and i don't like it embarassed

Please stop messing with my mental undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by baralatie(m): 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
stonecoldcafe:

Amos 2
Amos 4

King James Version

as you dey quote scriptures left and right?
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by CaptainFM1: 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
I have one massive problem with this topic and the fact that all and sundry are allowed to comment here. I think everyone commenting on this kind of topic and similar ones should be made to sign an undertakings that they accept

"JESUS CHRIST AS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOUR"

The Christian folks should push for this too. I read every comment on this thread and I had the inclinations that all the stupid comments are coming from people from other faith.

While can't they also sign an acceptance form every Sundays like it is made compulsory on Fridays?

This is very unjustified, as you can see the stupid and unreasonable comments most of them are putting out here...... Jesus is our Lord and Savior.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
arsenal444:
Bross, to go church mean say na to please woman? Abi na crime for ur babe to tell you say make u go church wit her?
E get reason why i no dey go church b.4, so one woman no fit just come stop that without first solving the issue.

BTW, i avoids women like that, they are extremely dangerous.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
learner007:

And the God of that heaven you are going to didnt advise you in His word that you should fellowship together with people of like mind? I'm sure the day the church starts paying members, just like your job does, then you would start encouraging them to go... undecided
Fellowshipping has become something people do in order to please other people which shouldn't be so. We should be do it because we were advised to do so. But now because of influence (pastoral and economical) we refuse to do so.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by arsenal444(m): 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
Akamariner:

E get reason why i no dey go church b.4, so one woman no fit just come stop that without first solving the issue.

BTW, i avoids women like that, they are extremely dangerous.
No problem, you have your point
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
Shelumiel:
I never said God's presence is not everywhere, but our Lord Jesus commanded us(Christians) not to neglect the fellowship of the brethren (Heb10:25).
See pastor, was that christ's script, or paul's.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by yommen: 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
[quote author=Masonkaycares post=98824196]Going to church doesn't signify the fact that you'll go to heaven. Some people go to church based on the fact that " If I don't go people will talk" which is absolutely wrong. Go to church because you want to and not because you are forced to. She can force you to church but she can't force you to heaven[/quote

All you have typed up there is balderdash. If she forces him to go church successfully, she can force him to do more like joining a department and so on. Kudos to the lady cos she knows what she wants.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by yommen: 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
JudgeKronos:
About 3.6 billion women on this planet....
why kill yourself because of one

There are millions of empty girls out there whose destinies have already been used up by Yahoo boys!!! You date them, your life goes down!. You have a choice to make between between empty traps and a lady who knows what she wants.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by evioke(m): 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
blinking001:
You just dodged a bullet op...
Big bullet i tell you
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Fiscus105(m): 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
Masonkaycares:
Yes she is. If you don't like someone based on the fact he/she doesn't do what you like, it's your choice to let go of him or her. Don't please people and don't expect people to please you.

.going by ur illustration, op don't need to come online to make an issue WHR thr is none
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Cutiekatty: 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kelblaq:

U be Muslim? Or native doctor?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Myer(m): 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
Romanoff:
Instead of the girl to focus on whether you have an intimate relationship with God, she's bothered with you not going to church.

Church is a place where you'll find drunks, wife beaters, rapists, thieves, ritualists, fornicators and adulterers and Children of God in the same building claiming to be worshipping God, a God that many of them do not know.

May God epp us.

You understand.
When you get close to the pastors, your ears will be full from the things that go on in the church even among pastors.

Op should simply know that she's not looking for a guy like him. She wants a church guy.
And OP should know that he probably doesn't need a girl like her too. He needs someone of like mind.

Amos 3:3 Can two work together unless theyre agreed?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by flexindino(m): 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
Well bro, allow her be and face what's important.....u just Dodge a stray bullet honestly.....dis just d tip of the iceberg.....who knows if she wudav broken up wichu just because your name is not found in d Bible.....chai, churchy gials......na Dem spoil pass
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by yommen: 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
Romanoff:

May God epp us.

Can you have intimate relationship with God without fellowship? NOOO!!! They both work together. You don't know what you typed actually!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Proposed To Lady At Her KNUST Graduation, But She Looked Sad / UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.