Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department (70289 Views)

Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) / Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? / Churches With The Highest Number Of Universities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by TVTKOKO(m): 10:23am On Feb 07, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
CAC Choir will trample these churches any day anytime and anywhere. undecided
like seriously i was waiting to see CAC there
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by dannex4adx(m): 10:23am On Feb 07, 2021
Tallino25:
smileyAm a lover of good music in church and I believe praise and worship being the principle that gets to the heart of God

a lot of churches uses that principle,but I will just present just 10 Pentecostal churches in Nigeria that can bring up that innate passion for worshiping and praising God

Note: All churches praise God in their unique way and it all appeals to God.

10. Dunamis: They are really good in praises likes of daniel ekiko and profit okebe will get you crazy,when it comes to worship,if you are present or if you listen to their midday worship you just get moved to worship God, all thanks pastor Paul enenche with his worship skills and spiritual prowess

9. OPM: One of the many churches in PH especially that take seriously the art of praising of God,it is well known also for Good worship too

8.Winners: They do well in praising God,most of their branches all over nigeria replicate their praise and worship skills,their mass choir is really doing good

7. Elevation church: Their praises and worship session is just really a place you would want to be in there is definitely a flow of the spirit

6. Salvation ministries: Just their mass choir alone can give you this heavenly feeling,their performance at the just concluded 5nights of glory was eccentric

5. House on the Rock: This church has a very nice style of worshiping and praising God,the church lightings alone gives you the feel of the presence of God around you can never be dulled

4. Daystar: This church is well known for their quality sounds and good instrumentalists they really make Good use of those sounds to praise and worship God in a way that is appealing,You just don't need to listen to gospel songs on your phone when you have Daystar church

3. COZA: Sophisticated church with sophisticated praises and worship,when they sing it seems like a record is playing,their praises is really club like so it appeals more to the secular world,their worship is so heart touching and makes you want to know God more,The church musical crew "The Gratitude" is a good replica of their music

2. Christ Embassy: We cannot list all these without listing Christ Embassy a great church with Great sound,Great music,Great choristers they are really one of the developers of the Nigerian gospel music,they have produced gospel artists that has changed the face of gospel music in Nigeria,When it comes to worship being in their service is really one thing you would want to do

1. RCCG: When it comes to praises you just need to leave it for them,Their diversity in praising and worshiping God is second to none,During their programs at the redemption camp the atmosphere is really a crazy one with lots and lots of instruments sounds all over the place with people taking the grounds for their dance hall,this indeed is replicated in all their mega parish branches across Nigeria,So if you want to worship and praise so crazy this is certainly your spot.

With this your rating, it shows that you don't know what you are saying and you don't know music. Go and do thorough research.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by UncleKoboko: 10:23am On Feb 07, 2021
Jagznation:
Am owk with my Roman catholic choristers
The cult...

Killing lepers

Killing socalled witches

Endorsement of homosexualities

Killed William Tyndale for translating Bible into English etc...

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by naijaboy756: 10:24am On Feb 07, 2021
Jokers...

Where are the white garment churches?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by JERRY1925(m): 10:24am On Feb 07, 2021
Delebams:
What about deeper life
Hi
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by majamajic(m): 10:24am On Feb 07, 2021
I put Christ embassy before RCCG

Christ embassy is no 1 for me
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by uglodoh(f): 10:26am On Feb 07, 2021
michlins:
No CAC, Anglican,and Catholic Church in the list. What are you counting biko.

All these pentecotal church members believe that the church starts and ends with them. If you know the attrocities that choir members commit among themselves you will be wondering if they are Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by CSTRR: 10:26am On Feb 07, 2021
Where is MFM?

They recently won the Lagos Choir award.

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by AmazingELixir: 10:27am On Feb 07, 2021
BlackMamba69:
Nigerian christians are just deceiving themselves.

Choir members that are fuccking each other out of wedlock lipsrsealed

Dancing zanku and legwork inside church. Worshipping their pastors instead of God. Lifting up 'holy' hands on Sunday after fuccking on Saturday night then spending Monday - Friday insulting people in traffic, maltreating house maids and oppressing those beneath them.

None of these choir members are virgins. All are repackaged oloshoos.

Why somuch hate and bitterness and vile words within you paddy man

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by CSTRR: 10:28am On Feb 07, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
CAC is also another firebrand

It seems the guy just pasted the happening churches on social media.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by jUeLiZ: 10:31am On Feb 07, 2021
OP you are a redeem member I know that, else why will you put redeem at no1?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by Fuckyoumod: 10:32am On Feb 07, 2021
Think Christ Natural Choristers Fellowship (CNCF) BCS.

NUMBER 1 IN THE WORLD
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by Georgejeez: 10:32am On Feb 07, 2021
The Op is highly limited and Unlearned . The best choir in the whole Africa ,not even Nigeria alone is Shine your eye intl min ,Warri ..

Where your phone can go missing by just lifting up your holy hands to worship

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by adekay26(m): 10:32am On Feb 07, 2021
if celestial Church of christ and cherubim and seraphim does not make this list then i believe the list is incomplete
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by ohosi4real(m): 10:35am On Feb 07, 2021
All lead to one God
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by Apostlelong(m): 10:37am On Feb 07, 2021
E be like say you never go CAC oke igbala before
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by Kennytyrice1568(m): 10:39am On Feb 07, 2021
Winners all the way

Pls patronise us we sell lcd screens touchpad batteries all for cheap price and quality product contact us @07055639396
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by Antoeni(m): 10:39am On Feb 07, 2021
So Winners No Follow
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by Zurich1844(f): 10:40am On Feb 07, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
The post is talking about pentecostal churches not white garment churches.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by Zurich1844(f): 10:42am On Feb 07, 2021
[quote author=michlins post=98825950]No CAC, Anglican,and Catholic Church in the list. What are you counting biko.

[/quot
Are they Pentecostal churches?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by Omoikarekimire(m): 10:43am On Feb 07, 2021
Oh my Holy Heaven OP u need to experience the great angelic and heaven composed choir of MFM.There are no tunes they have not played with them different instruments.Talking about harp,concertina,guitar,piano etc.They have played all the songs in Nigeria finish.You will always be moved to tears all the time you are listening to them.With due respect to the celestial and the Cherubims.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by Zurich1844(f): 10:45am On Feb 07, 2021
Casanye:
Mr. Poster I don't agree with you, how could you be talking about top ten best church praise/worship band and you forgot cherubim and seraphim, for me they are the best, I grew up in a house very close to one of the branch, you might be tempted to join the church just because of the music.
The post is for pentecostal churches not white garment Aladura

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by Sunkyapogee(m): 10:45am On Feb 07, 2021
BlackMamba69:

Dancing zanku and legwork inside church. Worshipping their pastors instead of God. Lifting up 'holy' hands on Sunday after fuccking on Saturday night then spending Monday - Friday insulting people in traffic, maltreating house maids and oppressing those beneath them.

how their fucck take affect humanity..if God no like he for Don weaken their manhood.. abeg chill
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by tunddy(m): 10:48am On Feb 07, 2021
I sell duplex in Lagos and outside lagos; 4 bed room semi detached duplex,hotels,
Bungalow,blocks of flats, lands ; I also have properties for a long term lease; ware house,hotel;
Properties for letting; 3 bed room flat,2 bed room flat, mini flat, room self for an affordable price.

Check my signature for more information
Call/Whatsapp: 0*8*1*3*2*2*8*5*2*3*3
Note: Remove * from the number
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by Adesquare2(f): 10:49am On Feb 07, 2021
When it comes to music, no church comes close to the Apostolic Faith Church in the universe.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by ksstroud: 10:50am On Feb 07, 2021
BlackMamba69:

Lol

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by Afolashade00(f): 10:53am On Feb 07, 2021
darhray:
Am just seriously tired of this life to be honest, suicide keep coming, sometimes i ask myself if i ever ask anybody to create me. Why create me and put me into hardship, where there are people who have never experience suffering in their life, what kind of rubbish formation is this life like for real, its just so foolish and i am just angry for no reason.

no money
no love life
no achievements
just being miserable and have tried every fucking thing, is this how its going to continue? hopefully one day i can just end it all and forget all this deep thinking every hour

Please be calm!!!
Your turnaround is pretty close
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by HelpYourself(m): 10:53am On Feb 07, 2021
Churches have lost their use
Now they have more in common with cinema centers than any real worship

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by archymacho(m): 10:55am On Feb 07, 2021
If I’m to make the list. Winners won’t be there. Father’s House choir(Crystal sound) will make the list.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by zubby29(m): 10:57am On Feb 07, 2021
Romanoff:
How many choristers will make heaven when the trumpet sounds?

The devil is a professional in music and the things he does in the choir these days.

Let me sha be going.
how come its only chior people dat engage in fornication
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by Kkposky: 10:57am On Feb 07, 2021
BlackMamba69:

Oga Judge.....shey na you holy pass ni....

Corrector must be the worst
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by BigDawsNet: 10:58am On Feb 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Forget all these rubbish chiors
Lucifer was the top choir master of heaven.

Now Where is Lucifer??

His everywhere looking for souls

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

King Leopold's Letter To The Christian Missionaries.an Interesting Read / Oritsejafor Arrives Airport With Armed Policemen (Video) / Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.