Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Missing Grace Of God Church Pastor; Church, G.O Keeps Mum Photos Attached - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Grace Of God Church Pastor; Church, G.O Keeps Mum Photos Attached (1522 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Counterfeit $4.7million Cash, Arrests Nursing Mum (photos) / Pastor,his Junior Pastor & Church Member Murdered By Unknown Assailants In Abia / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Grace Of God Church Pastor; Church, G.O Keeps Mum Photos Attached by mrphysics(m): 9:22am On Feb 07, 2021
Yesterday, I received this and was asked to post on here. The mods should please push to front page. [i][/i]

The family of Mr and Mrs Sylvester Nnadi woke up on the 4th of February, 2021 to a strange tragedy. Their son, Ikenna, who has invested about a decade with the Grace of God Mission(GGM) is missing.

Ikenna had graduated from their theology school in Ọnịcha, Anambara State and ordained a pastor in their convention of November, 2013. In November, 2014 he was posted to the riverine area of Ọkpai Ibusu, and there he has been till the 4th of February. On this day, his elder brother, Uchenna woke up to see the following text messages:

11.59 pm Wednesday, 3rd February, 2021;
"With heavy heart,utchi district pastor ikenna nnadi,s station find it very hard to break this sad news to you that pastor ikenna was involved in a water accident and haven't been seen till now after much search."

12.02 am Thursday, 4th February, 2021;
"With heavy heart,utchi district pastor ikenna nnadi,s station find it very hard to break this sad news to you that pastor ikenna was involved in a water accident and haven't been seen till now after much search."

The above texts came from the following number: +2348071621527.

A follow up call to the above number revealed that Ikenna went to their church meeting at Utchi with about six others and on their way back to Ọkpai their speed boat capsized. Only Ikenna was missing. Every attempt to reach the other six persons was unsuccessful as they refused to pick their calls.

The family made unsuccessful attempts to reach the founder of GGM, Bishop Dr. Paul Nwachukwu. However, text message to Bishop Paul Nwachukwu Jr (son of the founder) was answered as he refused to answer calls. These are his numbers: +234803 321 0517 and +234706 084 1763.

The following exchange of texts followed:

Uchenna: We are having great challenge locating my younger brother, Pastor Kevin Nnadi of Okpai Ibusu, Grace of God.

Paul Jr: Is he missing

Uchenna: That appears to be so, we have no clear information from his district/station after they attended church meeting across the river.

Paul Jr: Do you have the no of their leader

Uchenna: Nope, except for a number that sent me text that my brother is missing: +234 807 162 1527

And up till now, there has been no communication from the church, beyond the above texts, on the whereabout of their own pastor, Pastor Ikenna Kevin Nnadi to his family, not even to his wife, who has been battling in and out of hospitals with her little child...

Re: Missing Grace Of God Church Pastor; Church, G.O Keeps Mum Photos Attached by mrphysics(m): 9:25am On Feb 07, 2021
CC. Mynd44, OAM4J
Re: Missing Grace Of God Church Pastor; Church, G.O Keeps Mum Photos Attached by espn(m): 9:27am On Feb 07, 2021
I hope the police will do the right thing... see question...

1. Is he missing?
2. Do you have the number of there leader?

Make dem hold dem well.
Re: Missing Grace Of God Church Pastor; Church, G.O Keeps Mum Photos Attached by yanabasee1(m): 11:16am On Feb 07, 2021
He's probably somewhere inside the belle of a whale...
Re: Missing Grace Of God Church Pastor; Church, G.O Keeps Mum Photos Attached by tit(f): 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
Precious in the eyes in the Lord
Re: Missing Grace Of God Church Pastor; Church, G.O Keeps Mum Photos Attached by Kusheer(m): 1:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
May God keeps him alive
Re: Missing Grace Of God Church Pastor; Church, G.O Keeps Mum Photos Attached by xplicity1(m): 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
Before this incident occurred, was he living in his present place of assignment with his family?

Police should be involved. The whole story didn't align well.

If possible, the family should appoint representatives to go for facts finding.
Re: Missing Grace Of God Church Pastor; Church, G.O Keeps Mum Photos Attached by Restroom: 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sorry to say this, your broda may have been used by the church owner for. Prosperity rituals..... That explains the silence from church or them not involving police. If a person drowns, he must wash up on the third day. How come only he drowned?

Meetings a cross the river? Is unfortunate. He was used.
Re: Missing Grace Of God Church Pastor; Church, G.O Keeps Mum Photos Attached by mrphysics(m): 12:22am On Feb 08, 2021
Honestly, it seems he was used. Someone contacted me to post on nairaland. It's quite an unfortunate situation. Wish the mods will push to front page.
Re: Missing Grace Of God Church Pastor; Church, G.O Keeps Mum Photos Attached by IronMan077(m): 9:07am On Feb 08, 2021
Mysterious things happening everywhere. Angel Michael blow the trumpet
Re: Missing Grace Of God Church Pastor; Church, G.O Keeps Mum Photos Attached by Restroom: 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2021
You guys for report to police na. If you guys do not report to police, they will get away with it. You can also contact Igbere TV for publicity

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock A Gubabi Safe / I Have Just Been Defrauded By A Staff In A General Hospital / Trending Throwback Video Of Naira Marley And Late Mohbad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.