Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,842 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:02 AM

What Kind Of Madness Is This? (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Madness Is This? (pic) (6312 Views)

Would You Sleep With Her If You See This? [pic] / CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] / Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Madness Is This? (pic) by theNOISEmaker: 10:03am On Feb 07, 2021
This man is a hoodlum, a criminal, and should be sentenced and given life imprisonment.. the idiot get balls print poster join sef. wtf? This man looks 90+ to me and the girl isn't even up to 5. Haba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Madness Is This? (pic) by illicit(m): 10:05am On Feb 07, 2021
BABAGI too shd be arrested....

7 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Madness Is This? (pic) by EmptyGarden(m): 10:06am On Feb 07, 2021
The best of Northern madness no doubt.

9 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Madness Is This? (pic) by Katieify: 10:07am On Feb 07, 2021
What on earth The girl looks 5 and he looks like he is close to 100.

Earn millions of naira by helping me find a buyer for any of these properties(13 hectares of Land & a school in Abuja)
Read for more details
If you're interested or have a buyer, DM me.
Kindly share if you see this

13 hectares of mixed-use land available for sale close to Uke bridge at Karu, Nasarawa state.
Price: 260 million Naira(20 million naira for 1 hectare)
Help me find a buyer and you will get 2.5% of the property price once the transaction has been completed.

No C of O available
Site plan attached
The land has good access to the road.
Popular landmarks around the area are: Bingham University, Tukur & Tukur Snakes farm.

The land is located in a secure location.

A licensed school built in the heart of Abuja, Utako close to Jabi.
Total area of the school: 7,000 square meters with C of O
Price: 2.6 billion naira
Help me find a buyer and you will get 2.5% of the property price once the transaction has been completed.
50 classrooms, each classroom has provision for air condition and separate toilet.
Number of toilets: 56
Good halls for laboratory, library and a multipurpose hall.

Football pitch, Basketball court and a children's playground included.

150 chairs and tables are in the school already
The school has a separate transformer
The school has gotten an approval and the name registered.
All approvals were gotten from: Federal Ministry of Education, FCDA and Development control.
Re: What Kind Of Madness Is This? (pic) by JAOS(m): 10:11am On Feb 07, 2021
is this for real�
Re: What Kind Of Madness Is This? (pic) by yanabasee1(m): 10:23am On Feb 07, 2021
This is not new na.....

This old men marry almost everyday..... And their wives are that small or smaller than the girl up there....
Re: What Kind Of Madness Is This? (pic) by arsenal444(m): 10:34am On Feb 07, 2021
Between this two, who do you think will scream during Sex? grin The man is looking for death through sex period.... shocked
Re: What Kind Of Madness Is This? (pic) by theNOISEmaker: 10:38am On Feb 07, 2021
arsenal444:
Between this two, who do you think will scream during Sex? grin The man is looking for death through sex period.... shocked
how can a kid who's barely 5 make a man like that scream during sex? C'mon angry

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Madness Is This? (pic) by arsenal444(m): 10:40am On Feb 07, 2021
theNOISEmaker:
how can a kid who's barely 5 make a man like that scream during sex? C'mon angry
y u nor try enter one of those kids and see if u nor lost inside....
Re: What Kind Of Madness Is This? (pic) by Arthurity1(m): 10:44am On Feb 07, 2021
arsenal444:
pedophile.

6 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Madness Is This? (pic) by theNOISEmaker: 10:45am On Feb 07, 2021
arsenal444:
press power button, reboot your laggy brain, then reread what you wrote again.... Can you now see how pedophile you are? You and mallam sani na birds of the same feather. Tueh !

5 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Madness Is This? (pic) by arsenal444(m): 10:53am On Feb 07, 2021
theNOISEmaker:
press power button, reboot your laggy brain, then reread what you wrote again.... Can you now see how pedophile you are? You and mallam sani na birds of the same feather. Tueh !
dey deceive urself for there as if say nor be Nigeria u dey...

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Madness Is This? (pic) by Everlasting143: 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
Infringement!!! she is even bearing my name sef.. Dis man needs to be stoned..
Re: What Kind Of Madness Is This? (pic) by Boxer007(m): 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
theNOISEmaker:
This man is a hoodlum, a criminal, and should be sentenced and given life imprisonment.. the idiot get balls print poster join sef. wtf? This man looks 90+ to me and the girl isn't even up to 5. Haba

MUSLIMS ISLAM AGAIN!!
bro i cannot stand those gaddem Islam people..that's why I always advise people to stay far far far far far far away from that dyammm islam religion. They all the same sir. PREACH angry
Re: What Kind Of Madness Is This? (pic) by Boxer007(m): 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
arsenal444:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Madness Is This? (pic) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ndi Uchu.

This is child abuse of the highest order.
The parents of this girl should be given 100 strokes of cane under the blazing sun.

Tkor.
Re: What Kind Of Madness Is This? (pic) by Shokoloko(f): 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
arsenal444:

Entering a LITTLE CHILD should not cross your mind
Re: What Kind Of Madness Is This? (pic) by arsenal444(m): 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
Shokoloko:

Entering a LITTLE CHILD should not cross your mind
I won't try such, but the way this little girls of nowadays talk to their seniors, is not encouraging at all
Re: What Kind Of Madness Is This? (pic) by jerry1234567890(m): 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
Wetin johnny no go c for naij
Re: What Kind Of Madness Is This? (pic) by Bossose(m): 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
THAT'S HOW RELIGION OF PEACE PEOPLE ROLL cool
Re: What Kind Of Madness Is This? (pic) by cassidy1996(m): 5:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
Buhari's cousin
Re: What Kind Of Madness Is This? (pic) by PAWG(m): 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
This shit made me emotional, why should this be allowed to happen in this country?

The worst crimes on earth are committed under the guise of religion and culture. Wtf
Re: What Kind Of Madness Is This? (pic) by TreasureHuntNG: 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
God this is terrible. That poor baby.
Re: What Kind Of Madness Is This? (pic) by pointblank247(m): 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
God forbid
Re: What Kind Of Madness Is This? (pic) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
That is one of the idiots I share a country with. angry
Re: What Kind Of Madness Is This? (pic) by 3coins(m): 11:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
arsenal444:
This is disappointing

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Madness Is This? (pic) by Iamtoyosii: 12:04am On Feb 08, 2021
Katieify:
What on earth The girl looks 5 and he looks like he is close to 100.

Earn millions of naira by helping me find a buyer for any of these properties(13 hectares of Land & a school in Abuja)
Read for more details
If you're interested or have a buyer, DM me.
Kindly share if you see this

13 hectares of mixed-use land available for sale close to Uke bridge at Karu, Nasarawa state.
Price: 260 million Naira(20 million naira for 1 hectare)

No C of O available
Site plan attached
The land has good access to the road.
Popular landmarks around the area are: Bingham University, Tukur & Tukur Snakes farm.

The land is located in a secure location.

A licensed school built in the heart of Abuja, Utako close to Jabi.
Total area of the school: 7,000 square meters with C of O
Price: 2.6 billion naira
50 classrooms, each classroom has provision for air condition and separate toilet.
Number of toilets: 56
Good halls for laboratory, library and a multipurpose hall.

Football pitch, Basketball court and a children's playground included.

150 chairs and tables are in the school already
The school has a separate transformer
The school has gotten an approval and the name registered.
All approvals were gotten from: Federal Ministry of Education, FCDA and Development control.

Can I get your WhatsApp contact boss
Re: What Kind Of Madness Is This? (pic) by JackStephans(m): 12:29am On Feb 08, 2021
Alhamdulilahi Kee you dia... Ewu hausa
Re: What Kind Of Madness Is This? (pic) by Katieify: 12:34am On Feb 08, 2021
Iamtoyosii:

Can I get your WhatsApp contact boss

Re: What Kind Of Madness Is This? (pic) by Iamtoyosii: 7:51am On Feb 08, 2021
Katieify:

Massaged you
Re: What Kind Of Madness Is This? (pic) by SenseBoy(m): 10:04am On Feb 08, 2021
Wetin igbereTV no go see for nairaland. tueh

(1) (Reply)

Women Who Cheat Can Be Recognised By Two Things.... / Another Minute With Nigerian Men! / Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.