Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support (47780 Views)

Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's / Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites / Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by SoPaid: 10:39am On Feb 07, 2021
FLASHBACK: I Have What I Can Use To Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support — Igboho

Popular Yoruba freedom fighter, Sunday Adeyemo, also known as Sunday Igboho, has said he has what it takes to fight against Boko Haram without the government's support.

Igboho made this declaration in a video interview released in 2020.

He said, "That which I will use in the fight against Boko Haram, I have it already."

The video resurfaced after the former Senator representing Kaduna Central, Shehu Sani, called on the Nigerian government to invite Igboho to help drive Boko Haram terrorists out of the Sambisa forest.

Following the recent activities of Igboho, which he said were to rid the South-West region of killer Fulani herdsmen, Sani opined that Igboho could help end terrorism in the country, particularly in the North-East, if given a chance.

He said the activist should be invited to help flush out Boko Haram sect from the dreaded Sambisa forest in Borno State.

Igboho has been in the news since he gave Fulani herdsmen in the Ibarapa area of Oyo State a seven-day ultimatum to leave, blaming them for the cases of killing and kidnapping in the area.

He also visited Ogun State recently, saying he was in a community there "to help drive out killer herdsmen".

Taking to his Twitter handle on Tuesday, Sani said: “Invite Sunday to help drive away BH (Boko Haram) from Sambisa.”

The vast Sambisa forest is considered as one of the places the jihadist Boko Haram group uses as its base and keeps hostages.

In the decades 2020 interview, Igboho was quoted as saying that the Western Nigeria Security Network, also known as Amotekun, cannot be effective with government control over the outfit.

He said, "These Fulani herders we are fighting against, they are not after money, they only get orders from their leaders. Yoruba freedom fighters should not be kept under governors, these governors will turn the fight against insecurity to business.

"Oyo State governor is of the Peoples Democratic Party, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, and Lagos state governors are all of the All Progressives Congress and you want our own PDP governor here to support them, how will there be unity?

"And all the powers in this country belong to someone who is a Hausa-Fulani man. They established Amotekun and put it under a governor, the same governor that will request money from the federal authority.

"Yoruba youths, only if we can be willing to fight. I am not asking for anything from anybody, what I will use in the fight against Boko Haram, I have it, I don't need it from a governor because a governor will try to make money from it. He will claim he has spent a certain amount on Amotekun, and make a profit from it. This will not result in something good.

"When they wanted to start Oodua
Peoples Congress, was it under any governor? Why is Amotekun, meant to fight insecurity in the South-West, under the police? That's rubbish; these people are not ready to fight for the Yorubas, they are simply looking for what to take from who."

Igboho also said a time would come when people would rise to defend their lands. He however added that people would definitely lose their lives in the fight while some would remain alive to enjoy the dividends.

He said, "A time will come, we will all defend our boundaries. All these governors are betrayers, all they are after is how to make a profit and leave money for their kids.

"There's no way people will not die when we want to attain freedom. No one can rise and say he wants to fight the government, we should unite. It doesn't make sense that as freedom fighters, we stay under the government and earn a salary.

"When they started security outfits in the North, did they stay under any governor? Is Boko Haram under any government? These governors are looking for what to eat, they are thieves. They have sold out."

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/05/flashback-i-have-what-i-can-use-fight-boko-haram-without-government-support-—-igboho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=794LcUUv54E

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by Jooade(m): 10:42am On Feb 07, 2021
grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by superior1: 10:42am On Feb 07, 2021
All this mushroom junk site using Igboho to get traffic

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by codesport(m): 10:42am On Feb 07, 2021
Okay
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by arsenal444(m): 10:43am On Feb 07, 2021
Bross nor go there ooo. The one make u do to Fulani nor reach u? E get y....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by Shelumiel: 10:43am On Feb 07, 2021
Juju dey talk

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by DaddyRochie1642: 10:44am On Feb 07, 2021
This man is now "Over talking", he should becareful before Oga Shekau comes for his head grin

84 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by epondudu: 10:47am On Feb 07, 2021
The government will not listen now, someone is pleading to the job free of charge. tongue

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by ShackWes(f): 10:49am On Feb 07, 2021
ile ise mule o ni jona o

Shekau vs Igboho

Let the battle begin

I dey Igboho back sha

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by benpuzzy(m): 10:50am On Feb 07, 2021
Shekau, oya over to you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 07, 2021
Nsurugede Egwu mmuo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:00am On Feb 07, 2021
Sunday Igboho, You can fight Bokoharam to finish without Federal Government help cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

No be this Federal Government be Bokoharam

209 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by bjtinz: 11:00am On Feb 07, 2021
Ehen. Na because people dey praise you, your head don dey swell.

See ya wide mouth

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by kalu61(m): 11:02am On Feb 07, 2021
grin
You don de feel like most high now.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by SoPaid: 11:05am On Feb 07, 2021
superior1:
All this mushroom junk site using Igboho to get traffic
free your mind from hate bro... No go die before your time ���

8 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by Elvinci101: 11:05am On Feb 07, 2021
Sunday Igboho right now after facing ISIKILU WASKILI

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by ba7man(m): 11:08am On Feb 07, 2021
Anyone that supports this clown will be made a clown eventually.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by superior1: 11:09am On Feb 07, 2021
SoPaid:
free your mind from hate bro... No go die before your time ���

Free your mind from fake news bro, it would certainly kill you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by SoPaid: 11:16am On Feb 07, 2021
superior1:

Free your mind from fake news bro, it would certainly kill you
Bring your email address let me send you the video...stop hating on people who doesn't hate on you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by SoPaid: 11:19am On Feb 07, 2021
Mr. Sunday Igboho when Boko Haram finally catch up with him

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by SoBright101: 11:28am On Feb 07, 2021
This was said months ago

Be wise, illiterates has taken over this platform

Don't judge a whole tribe simply because of individual opinion. Note that politicians laid tribalism foundation in this trap called country for their selfish interest. Now ask yourself, what is the population of politicians and their agents, and what is the population of neutral Nigerians.

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west, some are not Nigerian. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved

2023, the year of "stone any bad politician".

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by superior1: 11:30am On Feb 07, 2021
SoPaid:

Bring your email address let me send you the video...stop hating on people who doesn't hate on you

Post the video here and mention me instead. I hate fake news if that is what you mean.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by Whoube99(f): 11:36am On Feb 07, 2021
SoPaid:
Mr.Sunday Adeyemo Igboho who is a popular Yoruba activist has come out to drop yet another bombshell about his ability to fight bokoharam singlehandedly without government or any body's support

Mr. Sunday Igboho who came to limelight early this year by giving eviction notice to the ravaging criminal herders in the western part of Nigeria, particular in Oyo State has come out to say that he can fight the dreaded and most popular terrorist group in Africa known as "Boko Haram" singlehandedly to finish without any body's support.

This was made known by Mr. Sunday Igboho through a video interview as far back as 2020. In the video that went viral on social media, Mr. Igboho alleged he already has what it takes to bring the dreaded terrorist group known as Boko Haram to their knees in less than a month. He later urged the Federal Government to avail him the opportunity to go and fight the issurgents in the Sambisa forest.

Reacting to the viral video, Senator Shehu Sani, a formal senator representing Kaduna central called on the Federal government to...
http://www.tiznaija.com/2021/02/i-can-singlehandedly-fight-booo-haram.html

So what are you fucking waiting for
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by Jerryherd: 11:50am On Feb 07, 2021
cool

Suicide Mission

Ayeta jazz works only on bullets, Shekau has Anti Aircraft Guns, RPGs and bombs that would chase any juju away

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by IamWonderful: 11:51am On Feb 07, 2021
Haaaaa
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
Government can. never allow anyone to fight Boko Haram. The love Boko Haram more than anything in Nigeria.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by ZorGBUooeh: 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
Omo this one don pass chest beating na chest pounding.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by capitalzero: 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sunday wants to drink human blood.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by potent5(m): 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
I don't understand what you mean by, without government support. Abi you don drink that tin again?

10 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by helinues: 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
What are you waiting for?

Go to Sambisa forest and face the Boko Haram now..

Enough of online bragado

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by princemillla(m): 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sunday is someone I respect so much but hmmmmm

Ayeta may not be that effective wen confronted with anti aircraft gun o grin

Boko boys don't win by their amunitions only o but their numbers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by IlovePMB: 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
If shekau see Igboho, shekaw and his bokoboys will piss in their pants. This is about Yoruba juju, not locally made bombs.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What They Won't Tell You About The New Minimum Wage (Screenshot) / Buhari Sacks JAMB Boss, Ojerinde, And 16 Others, Appoints Replacement / Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.