Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support (47776 Views)

Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's / Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites / Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by adekolaelect(m): 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
This man make me laugh .who is Bokoharam who is government ?? Pls don't extend it to northern side we still need you more in southwest . you are right bcs insecurities has become a big avenue for many political leaders to get money.

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by dealslip(f): 8:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
Careful with headlines. This video about a year old and he never said he would fight Book Haram, at any point in this video. His focus has always been to stop the atrocities of Killer herdsmen within Yoruba boundaries

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by 7lives: 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
SolidGains:

You must be a little boy

I was about 14 yrs old in 1983 when the Nigerian Army and Police deployed armoured vehicles, machine Guns etc to Ondo state when the federal govt rigged Ajasin's vote UPN for Omoboriowo NPN... Our people used eggs as bombs to destroy all those machines and sent the soldiers running back to Lagos
Anywhere they threw egg, the place blew up in heavy fire
Whenever people talk about Yoruba charms, Pls if you don't understand, keep to yourself because there are lots of things we don't understand in this life.

This is a Childs play compare to what ogbomoso, imesi, ila and ikoyi folks are capable of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by Jostoman: 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
superior1:
All this mushroom junk site using Igboho to get traffic
useless and lazy bloggers everywhere, they don't have any other story to write again except Sunday igboho story.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by ejanla077: 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
Fulani have a no go area for Yoruba people in yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by Ade3131: 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Suicide Mission

Ayeta jazz works only on bullets, Shekau has Anti Aircraft Guns, RPGs and bombs that would chase any juju away

If you're a Yoruba man, and a native one at that, you'll know it's possible to wage a war in absentia. All he needs to do is to "ro ile awon ota"

Then whoever crosses the portion he has ro will automatically fall and die. It is very possible bro.

That's why Yorubas say 'ishese lagba'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by sirsholley(m): 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sebi na the person wey you see you go use bomb and rpg against, igboho ride on
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by Sadiqwest(m): 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by Oshokalo: 11:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
like for Sunday share for shekau
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by charlesucheh(m): 2:07am On Feb 08, 2021
E go shock Am....
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by Asswipemod: 3:05am On Feb 08, 2021
Elvinci101:
Sunday Igboho right now after facing ISIKILU WASKILI

Why don't you just marry your daughter off to Iskilu Wakili. This friendship of yours is getting really hot.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by Elvinci101: 3:47am On Feb 08, 2021
Asswipemod:

Why don't you just marry your daughter off to Iskilu Wakili. This friendship of yours is getting really hot.
I will after he has completed the conquest of Oyo State and finished sleeping with all the women in your family house.

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by Asswipemod: 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
Elvinci101:

I will after he has completed the conquest of Oyo State and finished sleeping with all the women in your family house.

Your dream will never ever come true. Oyo State and all Ypruba States will never be subdued. Never ever in your wildest dreams. It is your flat skulled people and your family that will suffer defeat in the hands of Fulanis. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by Elvinci101: 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
Asswipemod:

Your dream will never ever come true. Oyo State and all Ypruba States will never be subdued. Never ever in your wildest dreams. It is your flat skulled people and your family that will suffer defeat in the hands of Fulanis. Amen!

ELERIBU! ISIKILU WASKILI HAS ALREADY CONQUERED THE WHOLE OF OYO AND HE'S ALREADY SET ON ANOTHER CONQUEST OF ONDO AND OGUN RESPECTIVELY AND BY THE TIME HE'S DONE, YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY MEMBERS WILL BE USED IN REARING HIS COWS AND MILKING OF COWS.

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by ericmor: 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
epondudu:
The ogovernment will not listen now, someone is pleading to the job free of charge. tongue

You want him to go and fight government people abi? U want them to set him up and kill him. May be him himself doesn't realized that but I know he will be inform
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by Asswipemod: 5:30am On Feb 09, 2021
Elvinci101:

ELERIBU! ISIKILU WASKILI HAS ALREADY CONQUERED THE WHOLE OF OYO AND HE'S ALREADY SET ON ANOTHER CONQUEST OF ONDO AND OGUN RESPECTIVELY AND BY THE TIME HE'S DONE, YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY MEMBERS WILL BE USED IN REARING HIS COWS AND MILKING OF COWS.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You wish! You better stop taking that cheap substance you are snorting that is getting you so delusional. Oniyeye. I will not join issues with you because I can see clearly that you're already deeply disturbed and unstable. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Iskilu Wakili's disciple and protégée.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by Elvinci101: 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
Asswipemod:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You wish! You better stop taking that cheap substance you are snorting that is getting you so delusional. Oniyeye. I will not join issues with you because I can see clearly that you're already deeply disturbed and unstable. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Iskilu Wakili's disciple and protégée.

Olóórun
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support by wealthtrak: 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
SolidGains:

You must be a little boy

I was about 14 yrs old in 1983 when the Nigerian Army and Police deployed armoured vehicles, machine Guns etc to Ondo state when the federal govt rigged Ajasin's vote UPN for Omoboriowo NPN... Our people used eggs as bombs to destroy all those machines and sent the soldiers running back to Lagos
Anywhere they threw egg, the place blew up in heavy fire
Whenever people talk about Yoruba charms, Pls if you don't understand, keep to yourself because there are lots of things we don't understand in this life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] / DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. / What They Won't Tell You About The New Minimum Wage (Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.