Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Dunamis Church Television Is Now Live On TSTV - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dunamis Church Television Is Now Live On TSTV (683 Views)

‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt / Paul Enenche: Kidnappers Disguise As Bishop, Naval Officer Storm Dunamis Church / Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dunamis Church Television Is Now Live On TSTV by degamonn: 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
It was announce to the delight of the congregation today by the Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Church, Dr. Pastor Paul Eneche.
To me it is a major feat for the owner and manager of the cable television operator. This singular announcement will no doubt see to increase in patronage of the cable TV.

However, caution and extra care must be taken by the operators/managers of the cable TV to avoid the incessant breakdown in transmission as well as going off air unannounced. Though I am yet to get the decoder, but the quality review we read on this platform and other social media channels indicates that a whole lots need to be done to make it competitive with their foreign rivals which have been in Nigeria for decades.
Even without the announcement of today, I had made up my mind to buy one but the information of today is serving as a catalyst to my decision.

I urge all Nigerians to patronise made in Nigeria!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“Pray For YouTube!” - TB Joshua Officially Reacts To Emmanuel TV Ban! / Late Dare Adeboye: How Redeemed Church Pastors Prayed For Hours To Revive Him / Speak The Truth In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.