Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Products Description Writer Needed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Products Description Writer Needed (450 Views)

Automatic Screw Machine Process Description / Bbnaija 2018: Summarised Description Of The 20 Housemates & Behaviour Exhibited / Description Of Best Route Of Lagos To Ado-ekiti By Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Products Description Writer Needed by hottice007: 2:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
An experienced product description writer is needed.
Requirements include:
-SEO
-Good writer
-Keywords
-Research

The pay is good and there’s enough job for you to make a lot. You must be timely, detailed and very accurate.

N:B: You would be given one sample to write and if you are exactly what we need, there are about 1000 products descriptions to be written, and the pay is really good !

1 Like

Re: Products Description Writer Needed by Olabassit: 1:25am On Feb 08, 2021
hottice007:
Requirements include:
-SEO
-Good writer
-Keywords
-Research

The pay is good and there’s enough job for you to make a lot. You must be timely, detailed and very accurate.

N:B: You would be given one sample to write and if you are exactly what we need, there are about 1000 products descriptions to be written, and the pay is really good !

Hello!

I'm Olamide, I see you need help with product description writing. I can do just that and can start right away...

I'm a certified copywriter with over 2 years of experience in article, blog post, book review, SEO and salescopy writing. I also have a clear understanding of Market Research and Analysis...

My goal as Copywriter is to help you:

1. Get more audience with engaging and entertaining content.

2. Increase organic traffic with relevant content.

3. Increase conversion rate

Here's the link to my portfolio (previous works):

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1BgpamlI7_d-pRolj__idjAT6to9gLJ-a

You can contact me on Whatsapp by tapping on the link below: 08120966854

https:///2348120966854?text=Hello+Olamide.+l+am+______+from+Nairaland.+Let's+get+started+RIGHT+AWAY

Or at olabassit1@gmail.com
Re: Products Description Writer Needed by Opelord: 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
I'm interested in the job, here is my WhatsApp number 08107176221
Re: Products Description Writer Needed by Chrisshalom: 7:43am On Feb 10, 2021
hottice007:
Requirements include:
-SEO
-Good writer
-Keywords
-Research

Hi,

I’m Chris, a skilled copywriter and content strategist. Whether you're seeking sales, email or website copy to improve your sales conversion or brand visibility, I am your best plug. I can write engaging, high-converting copy. I've got the wits and acumen to make it happen

There's no writing gig or copywriting opportunity, that's too big or too small. I'd be honored to do what I can to help get you, your brand and your idea out. I know you're looking for someone reliable with good communication skills and the smarts to get the job done.

I do my best to ensure my clients' offers are expressed clearly, in a way that are attention grabbing and converting sales. I put much effort into my work and I deliver on-time every time.

I look forward to bringing my insights and expertise to your contents and brand
Re: Products Description Writer Needed by Tianam(f): 2:08am On Feb 12, 2021
Hi,

I'm Christiana, a creative content writer and Product description expert.
You need a writer to write a product descriptions for your product,I would love to work with your brand

I can make researches on your products based on the provided keywords to make sure the descriptions are compelling and stand out like that of e-commerce store

I will get your job done accurately and timely, also open to any corrections and adjustment until you are satisfied with the write ups

Looking forward to working with you
Best regards,
Christiana

1 Like

Re: Products Description Writer Needed by Fransixcko(m): 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hello!!

I'm Francis Ifeanyi, a persuasive and creative copywriter.

I'm here to make converting copies for you so you could generate revenue for product or services.

I'm keen to work for you and I look forward to your response.

I'm available 24/7 here ��

https:///+2348137108767

Or @

fransixcko@gmail.com
Re: Products Description Writer Needed by EseMedia1: 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
Hello, I am Ese and I am just the copywriter you need. I am here to help you paint the right image of your product in the minds of your prospective customers to make them not just buy your product but buy now! I am here to give your custom the FOMO approach. I can help your product rank high with the use of high ranking key words. You can contact me on @mayrystacy@gmail.com or via Whatsapp 08109486577
hottice007:
Requirements include:
-SEO
-Good writer
-Keywords
-Research

Re: Products Description Writer Needed by Vick09: 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
Hi
I am interested but you didn't put any call to action.

How can I contact you or reach out to you?
Re: Products Description Writer Needed by Integrity04: 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2021
Hey!

I'm Olalekan Mutairu, a professional and experienced Copywriter

I have been in the freelance career since 2017 till date, I've written series of copy for clients across the globe.

You will get excellent and professional articles that best suit your search with 100% satisfaction.
Re: Products Description Writer Needed by Maluchukwu19: 11:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hello
I'm Aronu Maluchukwu, a copywriter and a good researcher with the interest of taking your product to the outside world. You can easily contact me via WhatsApp 07043576266
Re: Products Description Writer Needed by Pelxmiye(m): 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2021
Integrity04:
Hey!

I'm Olalekan Mutairu, a professional and experienced Copywriter

I have been in the freelance career since 2017 till date, I've written series of copy for clients across the globe.

You will get excellent and professional articles that best suit your search with 100% satisfaction.

Need a writer
Re: Products Description Writer Needed by Pelxmiye(m): 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2021
Tianam:
Hi,

I'm Christiana, a creative content writer and Product description expert.
You need a writer to write a product descriptions for your product,I would love to work with your brand

I can make researches on your products based on the provided keywords to make sure the descriptions are compelling and stand out like that of e-commerce store

I will get your job done accurately and timely, also open to any corrections and adjustment until you are satisfied with the write ups

Looking forward to working with you
Best regards,
Christiana
Need your service

(1) (Reply)

Diaspora Remittances: Access Bank To Pay Customers N5 For Every $1 Received / Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme 2021. Empowering 20,000 Nigerian Graduates / Travel, Live And Work In Singapore With (2)two Years Work Visa (3.5m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.