Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,792 members, 7,806,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa (59145 Views)

How I Killed My Mother After Taking Sachet Alcohol – Suspect / Herdsmen Kill Evangelist Segun Adegboyega In His Farm In Oyo, Suspects Arrested / Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by Benwallt(m): 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
[/color][color=#550000]the suspect said the Indian hemp he took shortly after to pacify his anger, triggered it instead.
the suspect said the Indian hemp he took shortly after to pacify his anger, triggered it instead.
the suspect said the Indian hemp he took shortly after to pacify his anger, triggered it instead.
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Don't reason like a dunce. He saw 2 men in their house. Na party? What woman would invite her lover to their house knowing that her husband stepped out to get them food? Abi what are we saying?

Don't reason like a fool. He couldn't control his temper. He killed his wife and child. Who is the big loser here? Him! Seeing his life wasting away in jail and all the regrets. The tip i gave was for keeping calm in the face of adversary. Don't ever quote me in your life again. You lack manners. You could have mannerly asked your questions and not throwing insults. Once again, once you see my comment. Just swerve.
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by themainman600(m): 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hmm....

Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by SweetCunt97(f): 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Don't reason like a fool. He couldn't control his temper. He killed his wife and child. Who is the big loser here? Him! Seeing his life wasting away in jail and all the regrets. The tip i gave was for keeping calm in the face of adversary. Don't ever quote me in your life again. You lack manners. You could have mannerly asked your questions and not throwing insults. Once again, once you see my comment. Just swerve.
E pain am! Pichiiiaoooooaaaannnnnn
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by Angelfrost(m): 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
A church ordained a kpoli inhaler as an evangelist... Interesting!

What a tall and windy tale! This excuse can't take. He should cook up a better defense.
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by PrinceMajestic: 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
If only he was sensible enough he wouldn't have married the naija hoe. I condemn the killing of his son but in utmost sincerity the murder of the bitch was justified. U cant mess with people's love and feelings over the years and go scot free bcus you hav a restless dripping pussy. She dserve it, no man's intelligence sholud be insulted like that, so all the years the bitch thought she was a smart bitch fooling him. I undstnd he killd the son to wipe off the bitch' memory to a reasonable extent. Mayb the boy was a bastard he spent savings on. I wish him good luck, strength and freedom
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by YorubaPrince: 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
Igbo pple and anger issues... 5&6 indeed cheesy
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by Karlosorji(m): 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Mheen! Women have been triggering the downfall of men from time immemorial. Men! Once you caught a cheater, take yourself to a nice eatery and order good food/delicacy. Look at all the good things of life and conclude that your spouse cheating nature doesn't worth killing yourself or anyone.
Instead you apply the ultimate approach which is walking away from the marriage or relationship.
Do this or know this and know peace.

Check my signature below for our India/USA/China shipping services.
Once you caught a cheater. This one loud oo
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by emmyniftyyem: 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
If she was truly cheating, then, the man has ended up paying the huge price for it. Being under the influence doesn't solve any problem, rather it adds to it.
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by keypha1: 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
Some men are not suppose to be a Father, you kill an innocent child cos of your stupidity, I pray let the chife Jorge be a woman.
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
triple996:
Chaiii
Yamuri people again
But what is wrong with these particular tribe of people self?
Shege yamuri grin

Thunder fire your useless mama for her smelly ToTo..
Stupid tribalist.
Clown..
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by letitrainnow(m): 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
Evil evangelist
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
zangaozanga:
Omo Igbo o ya we're gon

You are a useless fool..
Tribalistic idiot.
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
The love of pen1s took her to hell and the jealousy of pvssy took him to jail. Las Las, flesh is vanity!
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Men needs to learn when and how to walk away peacefully from a cheating partner..
Know this and know peace..
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
Wahala. He came home, met his wife (with whom he has been living peacefully for 5yrs) with 2 men. Because he did not know them he became angry and most likely started acting up. To which, she pleaded with him to be calm that she will explain everything to him and took him aside to explain what they were doing/who they were.
He was soo jealous that he still insisted she was cheating on him with the two men at once. So he killed her. Surely, he entered one chance with evil spirit airlines.
This is the type of story Nigerian skinny jeans boys love to read. The death of a woman is like music to their ears. Enjoy your entertainment boys. Some women will be here to dance when a female kills one of your kind for abusing her. Its only a matter of time.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
Absolute bullcrap! He is not even sure that his wife was cheating, his wife was trying to explain but he didn't listen, concluded that his wife was cheating. Now he is blaming an innocent weed. grin I have being smoking weed since I was 14 years old, I have 3 kids, hold down a good Job, bought my own house, drives A benz SUV. And still smoking weed at 38 years old. He claims he loves his wife but killed her. He is just a poor angry man. Now he has ruined his life and the lives of other 2 people.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by Jman06(m): 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
Na that innocent child own dey vex me here like mad
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
That’s how they’ll be pressurizing women to marry. See the thing someone married because of desperation. Now she has died.
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
gypsey:
Absolute bullcrap! He is not even sure that his wife was cheating, his wife was trying to explain but he didn't listen, concluded that his wife was cheating. Now he is blaming an innocent weed. grin I have being smoking weed since I was 14 years old, I have 3 kids, hold down a good Job, bought my own house, drives A benz SUV. And still smoking weed at 38 years old. He claims he loves his wife but killed her. He is just a poor angry man. Now he has ruined his life and the lives of other 2 people.

I thought you are gay. Are you bisexual?
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by kellybently(m): 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
onthehill:
Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6386030/man-kills-wife-daughter-anambra

https://igberetvnews.com/1381718/killed-wife-child-wife-cheated-evangelist-obijofa/

Help me ask am. If he no dey Bleep outside.
If he never Bleep person wife before.
If yes let him go.
If no life imprisonment.
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by rimam849(m): 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
MORAL OF THE STORY-getting high is not for everybody,see as weed inspiration inspire the man to commiting murder...
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by GeniusX: 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
Wickedness.

Look at my signature and cobtact me if you need those services.
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by West2019(m): 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
Fake news . Is that not the same guy was said he kill he father in urka
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by EndRape2(f): 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
Mad man, see the way he looks, dirty and unkept, some women are trying I swear, marrying anything

ote author=onthehill post=98833768]Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6386030/man-kills-wife-daughter-anambra

https://igberetvnews.com/1381718/killed-wife-child-wife-cheated-evangelist-obijofa/[/quote]
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
nenyewrites:

I thought you are gay. Are you bisexual?
When did I tell you that I am gay or bisexual? You thought wrong. I am none of those. You have never even met me before undecided
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by spinna: 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
No dey smoke ig:bo if .u dey hungry..i even thought he caught man ontop of her

Also never ever leave the church in bitterness..

never leave the church..period
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
spinna:
No dey smoke ig:bo if .u dey hungry..i even thought he caught man ontop of her

Also never ever leave the church in bitterness..

never leave the church..period
I smoke igbo, and i have never been to church. I don't go about killing people or ever killed anyone.

That guy is just a poor man, jealous and angry for being poor and hopeless.
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by fof1: 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
onthehill:
Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6386030/man-kills-wife-daughter-anambra

https://igberetvnews.com/1381718/killed-wife-child-wife-cheated-evangelist-obijofa/

THIS FOOL OF A MAN IS TELLING LIES. DECEIVE URSELF AND FACE UR CRIME. HELLF8RE IS AWAITING YOU IF U DON'T RECONCILE WITH GOD. LOVE MY FOOT, JEALOUSY IS VAIN PLS.
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by kpokpo1(m): 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by fof1: 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
onthehill:

THIS Mungu OF A MAN IS TELLING LIES. DECEIVE URSELF AND FACE UR CRIME. HELLF8RE IS AWAITING YOU IF U DON'T RECONCILE WITH GOD. LOVE MY FOOT, JEALOUSY IS VAIN PLS.
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
gypsey:
When did I tell you that I am gay or bisexual? You thought wrong. I am none of those. You have never even met me before undecided

Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady / 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. / Abia Armed Robber "Grave" Finally Goes To The Grave (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.