Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) (57212 Views)

Nigeria Central Bank Clears 14 Banks' FX Backlog, Turns To Airlines / Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else / Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Romangalactic(m): 11:28am On Feb 08, 2021
Cococandy,i ope u will believe dis one. Cos u are always refusing 2 believe anytin dat has to do wit voodoo & claiming it doesn't exist. Someone whu has onli spent less dan 10 yrs in usa has started pretending lyk iz nt in a village were tinz lyk dis happen dat she grew up.
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by krownie: 11:29am On Feb 08, 2021
Iambodemartins:
Money Paid To Woman Who Sold 20 Bags Of Rice Worth 400,000 Naira Turns To Paper

A market woman who sold 20 bags of rice worth 400,000 naira turned to paper when she went to the bank to deposit the money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEGb2zteTyY
This is why you can't trust any Nigerian
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Holarbams(m): 11:34am On Feb 08, 2021
kiss[color=#990000][/color]
this is Nigeria na...............
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by NairalandSARS: 11:34am On Feb 08, 2021
Andrewkinggg:
Crazy times!
I was about to submit a post of how my dad was defrauded of about 150k on Saturday. He didn’t realize until sunday, yesterday. He sells bags of rice in wholesale, the scammer got about 5 bags of rice worth over 140k plus, took my dad’s account number and sent it to someone(I believe is a staff of first bank) checked my dads account balance so that the fake alert corresponds will correspond with the current balance.

He got to the bank this morning, they confirmed our fears that indeed it was a fake alert. I cannot just cry. May God judge these fraudsters accordingly.
Was the book balance equal to the available balance?
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by yusluvad(m): 11:37am On Feb 08, 2021
What a loss! May judgement be served by God in the most high...
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by JohnBullMySon: 11:40am On Feb 08, 2021
the problem is that voodoo cannot be proven or disproven. it does not work all the time as science, it's only by experiencing it that you become a believer.
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by lastchild: 11:41am On Feb 08, 2021
very real, am a witness to such, black magic
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Judolisco(m): 11:44am On Feb 08, 2021
mytime24:
All this scammers killing their own people, they dnt even know if d seller borrow money to do his/her bizness. I dnt support even bt

I thought their initial game was to take wat belong to them back frm d white men So y targeting d locals
dis one still better oh... D one I hate is d new ritual killings... So many yahoo boys u see 2day have used so many girls jst in d guise of getting money
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by frowland(m): 11:45am On Feb 08, 2021
Iambodemartins:

A market woman who sold 20 bags of rice worth 400,000 naira turned to paper when she went to the bank to deposit the money.

It’s called misdirection.
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by olisaEze(m): 11:46am On Feb 08, 2021
Two things are involved, either she is trying to deceive somebody with lies or she was deceived by a sleight of hand.

There’s nothing like magic to steal money.

If u believe that, you should also believe the story of a snake swallowing money in Jamb office. grin
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Andrewkinggg: 11:49am On Feb 08, 2021
NairalandSARS:

Was the book balance equal to the available balance?

MY DAD SAID IT WAS EQUAL TO IT BECAUSE THAT WAS WHAT MADE HIM TRUSTED THE PAYMENT..
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Coldie(m): 11:49am On Feb 08, 2021
No be jazz madam just say you loose guard
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by NairalandSARS: 11:51am On Feb 08, 2021
Andrewkinggg:

MY DAD SAID IT WAS EQUAL TO IT BECAUSE THAT WAS WHAT MADE HIM TRUSTED THE PAYMENT..
You know, if money is credited to your account, it goes to available balance, but most times take some time to get to your book balance.
Maybe the money was reversed b4 it entered his book balance.

1 Like

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by TheMostComplex1: 11:54am On Feb 08, 2021
setobaba:
As for me, I refuse to agree to the story, else it has to be a charm or magic.

You have to believe it cos it happened to a family friend at Century side in Ago Palace Lagos. They money about 30k turned to ten ten naira.
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 08, 2021
setobaba:

Seeing is believing, but I don't pray that you experienced it.

It has happened to my wife before. There is another scenario where all higher denominations will turn to N10.
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by SaintUlot: 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
Andrewkinggg:
Crazy times!
I was about to submit a post of how my dad was defrauded of about 150k on Saturday. He didn’t realize until sunday, yesterday. He sells bags of rice in wholesale, the scammer got about 5 bags of rice worth over 140k plus, took my dad’s account number and sent it to someone(I believe is a staff of first bank) checked my dads account balance so that the fake alert corresponds will correspond with the current balance.

He got to the bank this morning, they confirmed our fears that indeed it was a fake alert. I cannot just cry. May God judge these fraudsters accordingly.

It is a flash fund scam, even if your dad check his balance as @ the time, he ll see the money there, just that the money ll reverse thereafter, no bank official is involved. Scammers are upgrading their skills everyday.

Still buying all Gift cards @ good rate

https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/best-farsell-all-itunes-amazon

WHATSAPP
:https:///s/saintulot
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2021
Iambodemartins:

Lies.

The money was swapped n replaced with paper.
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
setobaba:

Nothing like charm.

The money was swapped

1 Like

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
ebujany:
Evil enchantment....that's why is very important to be spiritually alert

No spiritual shiit here

They swapped the money
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
Abudu2000:
I still remember years back how a man in my neighborhood was called by scammers, next thing this man started calling out the digits of all the recharge cards his wife was selling to the scammers. It was too late b4 anyone knew what was going on. He sent card worth over 15k to scammers. Charms are real o. Or was it the time my younger sister was touched with a charm and she came home and took everything from home back to the scammers, they sent her back the second time that's when everyone but then it was too late. Voodoo is 100 real

Blatant lies.
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Boxer007(m): 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
setobaba:

Charms, Magic or juju do not exist..it was pre stupidity & she waz dump & stuuupid. Piriod!!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by realman42: 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2021
Well in the north such jazz are common.wen they speak to you and you respond you will lose ur senses and u will only come back after they are done with you.there is one for love.once someone uses it on u you go dey love d person like madd.
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Boxer007(m): 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2021
lastchild:
very real, am a witness to such, black magic

stop watchin nollywoood movies.. Black magic is Fraud & not real. Wise up sir! angry
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by jameyjaggs: 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
I've witnessed it
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by alizma: 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2021
setobaba:
The story is correct from the seller's angle and is also correct from your angle.
The woman certainly was seeing money because that was what they called it while they were still with her but actually what they had with them was paper but because they had charmed her to see whatever they pronounced, they woman was seeing money, she only realized it was paper when they were no longer there to tell her it was money

1 Like

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by OLABOY8495(m): 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
falcon01:
if I slap you ehhnn!!!
U No Get Sense Pray They No Catch U Because U Go Run Mad,My Guy Am A Living Witness To It.
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by kmaster007: 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
marley money
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by TruthinAction: 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
This is heartbreaking. I pray that the criminals will be caught very soon.
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
Abudu2000:
I still remember years back how a man in my neighborhood was called by scammers, next thing this man started calling out the digits of all the recharge cards his wife was selling to the scammers. It was too late b4 anyone knew what was going on. He sent card worth over 15k to scammers. Charms are real o. Or was it the time my younger sister was touched with a charm and she came home and took everything from home back to the scammers, they sent her back the second time that's when everyone but then it was too late. Voodoo is 100 real

Lol, that format don cast. One of the oldest tricks in the book. They did the same to my friend. It's not charm, your sister was just gullible enough to fall for it. They probably saw her and told her they were looking for a hotel which never existed, that they have chemical that turns paper to money.
Like I said, your sister was too timid or gullible. Go and ask her what really happened.
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 12:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
Olarewaju89:

Nobody force you to believe but just wait patiently and it will reach out to you.
400,000 payment for rice purchase turn to paper as in what, na lie.
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 12:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
Olarewaju89:

Nobody force you to believe but just wait patiently and it will reach out to you.
Reach to me grin so my money go turn to paper, impossible.
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by UncleKoboko: 12:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
Karlovic:
embarassed embarassed Afonjaland, a haven for scam, too bad for the woman.
Na OSU pigs territory e hapen o
DONT BE STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? / Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery / Halima Maude Fernandez Weds Zubair Rudasingwa, Younger Rwandan Lover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.