Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Bad Boys Baby - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bad Boys Baby (2060 Views)

Bad Boys And Good Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Boys Baby by Dapalace: 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
Bad boy’s Baby
[The new girl next door] �

Episode 1

Chris POV
“Charlie be fast damn you’re as slow as a snail” I yelled at him.

“Oh shut the f**k up. You can’t just wait to see your bit*h that’s it” he replied climbing down the stairs.

“Where is chase by the way?” He inquired.

“He’s been waiting in the damn car all day for your stupid slow a*s” I groaned and turned headed for the door.

“You two aren’t serious. Its not as if we’re attending or ball or something. Its just a foolish house party” he snapped from behind but I ignored him.

I got out and went into the car, taking the position of the driver.

I seriously can’t let charlie drive today. His just too slow in everything.

He got in from the other side of the car and sat beside me.

Chase was listening to music as usual and didn’t say anything as I ignited the car engine.

He barely talks anyways. His the baby of the house.

I drove out of the compound and turned to the left.

“Hmm I think some people are gonna be leaving in this house. We’re gonna be having a new neighbour” Charlie said and I looked out.

My eyes caught a pretty blonde hair girl that was carrying a carton.

“Natalie, come on” the woman who seems like her mom shouted to her and she turned around.

“Whoops! Are you kidding me?” Charlie asked starring at the girl’s back side.

“Oh my! Is she an angle or what?”

“With that beauty she still has big ass” he added and I continued starring at her loosing focus on the road.

“What the f**k!!” Chase yelled from the back and tapped me.

I looked at the front and saw a van driving towards our direction in full speed.

I quickly diverted my hand to the right side to avoid a clash and the van drove away.

“Shit! Do you want to get us killed? What were you thinking of?” Chase yelled again from the back.

“That ass distracted him, that I’m sure of” Charlie said laughing.

I rolled my eyes at him and started driving again this time with full concentration.

And in case you wanna know us.

My name is Chris and chase is my younger brother.

Charlie is my cousin and we three live together with my parents.

Charlie is a year older than me and I’m a year older that chase.

People say chase is actually the most handsome amongst us and I don’t doubt that.

His handsomeness is a waste because he doesn’t look at girls. He just stays curled up in his room everyday expect we force him to come with us and another thing about him is that he loves music more then me and Charlie I guess.

Charlie on his own likes girls especially girls with big b*o*s and backside and he has a lot of girlfriends.

Well I am the master of them all. I love girls and I love to f**k a lot.

I am cute, like am not the average handsome guy. The only person in the world that is more handsome than me is obviously chase.

His just the only one.

But unfortunately he doesn’t really blend with it.

Tho I have a personal bit*h which I pretend to love but the only need for her is her p***y.

Yea, her juicy p***y and she knows it.

I can’t remember a day that passed that I didn’t screw a girl. I’ve screwed almost all the ladies in Top hill high.

None of them is difficult to get tight with. Just with a touch and their p*n*s are wets.

I parked when I have finally gotten to the house.

Drake’s house. Yea Drake’s is my best friend and his throwing a house party in which everyone at high school is gonna be attending.

I can’t just wait. I can’t wait to get into someone.

We got down from the car and there was Drake.

“Buddy” he called and we hugged each other.

“Yo! How is it going man?” I asked throwing my arm around his neck.

He also held me as we went into his house.

His just lucky that he lives alone. So he throws party whenever he wants.

“You know you’re the one that lights up a party so we’ve all been waiting for you to show up.”

“Everything is set. Even your bit*h arrived early” he cooed.

We got in and received shouts from people.

They were mostly hailing me.

Bottles of drinks were all over the place waiting to be taken.

I picked up a champagne and popped it open and everyone screamed.

Bit*h*’s were rolling their a*s all over the place and I wish I could just grab em all at once and screw them.

“Baby” I heard that familiar voice from the back call and I licked my lips and sipped in little quantity of champagne before turning to look at her.

My bit*h.

“Sugarplum” I kissed her wet lips and took my free hand to her exposed butt and held it tightly.

We kissed for a while and she took her hand to my shirt and wanted unbuckling it there in front of everyone but I stopped her.

“Hold on babe” I managed to say and shifted away from her.

I gulped down large quantity from the champagne and music started playing.

Charlie was already surrounded by his chicks waiting to be screwed. He pretends as if he doesn’t like f**k*ng em but the truth remains that he loves it.

And chase…

Girls were trying to get close to him but he always chase them away.

Gosh its like girls disgust him or what?

I took my bit*h whose name is lily and made for the guest room unknowing to me that one of her friends were following us.

I got to the guest room and the girl ran in and locked the door.

Lily rolled her eyes at her but couldn’t do anything since they were friends but seriously I don’t understand girl’s rule at all.

Lily quickly took off her clothes leaving just her pant and bra and she jumped on me kissing me again.

I slowly moved to the bed and laid her on it and started planting hot kisses on her neck, her tummy, her legs and all other sweet parts.

Episode 2

I kissed her lower abdomen and pulled her p*nt aside and slid in one finger.

I started finger f**k*ng her and she started moaning.

Her friend, I don’t even no her name climb on top of me from behind and started planting kisses on my neck.

“Shit! Get down, I groaned lowly and made her slid out of my body.

I continued my work and this time I completely got rid of her p*nt and added two fingers into her wet p***y.

I started thrusting into her fast and hard and she was moaning her lungs out.

Her friend stripped herself completely and crawled towards me.

I took her lips in mine and started giving her a rough kiss still finger f**k*ng my bit*h.

I stopped after a while as I was feeling way too Hot by now.

I needed my c**k fixed into a p***y.

I started unbuckling my shirt and my bit*h friend started loosening my belt.

I removed my shirt and she finished unbuckling my trouser and pulled it down.

I helped her and pulled the trouser off completely and I also pulled off my boxer revealing my hard c**k.

They smiled and licked their lips.

I’ll take my bit*h first, I thought and made her squat on the bed with her a*s pushing out.

I stood and properly fix my c**k into her a*s hole and started thrusting into her hard.

“Aw ah yes love, I need it” she moaned out loud and her friend kept watching us.

She soon became too Hot and started fingering herself but I cared less.

In an hour I felt my cum building up and I turned her and made her open her damn mouth.

I poured all of my cum inside her mouth and she swallowed it down and fell down flat on the bed.

Her friend who has been masturbating became excited and fixed herself in that same position her friend was in but I beckoned on her to come down and she did.

I sat on the bed with my hands tightly holding unto the bed then I ordered her to sit on me.

She happily sat down on my c**k taking everything into her p***y then she started jumping and sitting on it.

I closed my eyes as I enjoyed it.

Damn it feels so good.

She was also moaning as she ride on me.

Chase’s POV
“F**k! Get away from me bit*hes” I groaned moving away from them.

“Handsome” one of them called and made to sit on my laps but I got up immediately.

“Don’t you all get it? I don’t want you? I don’t f**k*ng like you so please let me be” I yelled and left with my phone and headphone.

If not for the fact my brothers forced me I won’t be here with me.

“Hey chase” I heard Drake, Christ friend call and I turned to look at him.

“Hey” I mumbled my words.

“I see what you did there. When are you gonna stop refusing free p***y?” he asked and handed me a stick which I collected.

I don’t usually smoke but do it sometimes to calm down.

“There is one that is really desperate for you. She hasn’t been f**k*d that much so try her out” he suggested as I inhaled and puffed out smoke from my mouth.

“No thanks, I appreciate” I replied.

“Even if I wanna get tight with someone, it shouldn’t be a bit*h” I added and he chuckled.

“Should it be a nun then?” He teased.

“It should be my girlfriend Drake, please leave me alone” I groaned and left him going towards the car we came with.

They are all so annoying.

Charlie’s POV
“Oh my! I love this” I said and moaned.

My balls are deep into one of my girlfriend’s.

I continued thrusting into her but suddenly one pushed her out of the way and took her position.

I smirked and was about fixing my d**k into the new girl but another pushed that one away.

“The f**k! What are you doing?” I groaned in annoyance.

I took my trouser up and wore it properly.

“Please don’t leave” they started begging but I ignored them all and took my jacket finding the exist door.

I got outside to the main party and took a bottle of vodka.

I eye searched for them – my brothers but couldn’t find em.

I sighted Drake coming in and went to him.

“Hey man, have you seen em?” I questioned.

“Chris is still on his screw mission while chase left to the car” he replied and I nodded and found my way out.

I got to the car and found chase.

He was sitting on the bonnet of his car, smoking.

I joined him and opened the drink, drinking directly from the bottle.

I gulped down two shots and offered him but he didn’t collect it so I continued my thing.

We stayed muted the whole time.

He hardly talks anyways.

If it were to be Chris we could have gone deep into our conversation.

But I still tried to bring up a conversation because everywhere looked boring.

“Hey, did you see that blonde haired girl that is moving next door?” I asked and he got chocked and started coughing.

Chase’s POV
Immediately Charlie mentioned the blonde haired girl which we saw earlier but I pretended not to see her I got chocked.

I don’t just know but I’ve been thinking about her since I came out here.

I wonder why tho.

TBC
What do you think?
Re: Bad Boys Baby by EzegeNdiigbo: 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nice one

continue
Dapalace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad Boys Baby by Dapalace: 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
3/4

Episode 3

Chase’s POV
“Chase, are you okay? You’re acting weird or are you also thinking about her big ass” he smirked and licked his lips.

I flinched and got down from the car.

“Of course, not” I yelled in defence.

“Hey, why are you getting worked up? I’m only teasing you okay?” He said but I rolled my eyes at him and went into the car.

“Hey, are you angry?
Hey, chase am talking to you. Did you forget am two years older than you? You should at least have some respect for me.”

“Chase! Chase!!” He kept yelling but I ignored him and plugged in my headphone.

Please let that jerk Chris finish up and let’s leave here, I thought with my eyes closed.

Chris’s POV
I finished with them both and felt exhausted.

Gosh. They are headaches.

My bit*h did a second round with me before finally letting me go.

The two bit*h*s lay down on the bed breathing with their mouths wide open.

You could mistake them for an animal if care is not taken.

I took my boxers and wore them, then picked up my shirt.

“That was awesome baby. Should I come over tomorrow night for a round or two?” Lily asked and I shook my head.

I won’t be having your p***y again tomorrow, I thought but didn’t say it out.

“No, my parents will be around tomorrow night so don’t dare come expect you wanna go home embarrassed” I replied and left the room.

I bombed into Drake, his hands were wrapped around two different girls as they giggled and followed him.

He stopped immediately he sighted me.

“Yo! I bet you had your full” he smiled.

“Yea, surely. Do you know where those nut heads are?” I asked him.

“Yea, they are both waiting outside in your car” he replied.

One of the girls he was holding has been winking at me but I’m too tired for it.

Maybe she’ll be the one I’ll take tomorrow since I’ve had my full today and thank goodness I’ve seen her face.

“Alright buddy, see you maybe tomorrow or the next” I cooed and he left one of the girls and we both shook hands.

“I’ll be coming over to your house tomorrow bro, expect me yea?” He said.

“Yea.”

I left him and went outside to see Charlie on the bonnet with a bottle of vodka.

Oh my! My champagne.

Gosh I forgot about it.

I took the drink from him and gulped down large quantity from it. I took another shot and handed it over to him.

I don’t wanna get drunk because I’m gonna be driving.

I opened the driver side and made to get in but chase pushed me out and got into the driver sit.

“Hey a*s hole, why did you do that for?” I questioned.

“You just drank from that and beside I don’t wanna die after what you did earlier so I’ll be driving” he replied and I scoffed.

“Have you perfected your driving skills? You’re the one that is gonna get us killed chase” I retorted and made to push him away but he held tightly until the steering.

“I’m not letting go of this” he insisted.

“Yea, leave him. His gonna die first yunno” I heard Charlie say and rolled my eyes at him.

“And is that a good thing?” I questioned getting a sit beside chase.

Charlie followed and got into the back.

Chase ignited the engine and I continued watching him as he reversed and left the building.

He wasn’t that fast nor was he slow but my mind wasn’t at rest one bit as he kept driving.

Minutes later we got into our street and he decreased his speed driving so slowly, I bet a snail could run faster than the car right now.

“Hey! Why aren’t you driving? Come on drive faster?” I urged and hit his shoulder.

“Ouch! Leave me be” he snarled and continued driving slow until we finally got to our compound and he drove in.

We all came down from the car and I felt like slamming his tiny head on the wall but mom was already outside with her hands at akimbo.

“Where are you boys coming from?” She questioned and immediately chase went to hug her.

He acts like a baby sometimes, I don’t just get him.

He just clocked 18 and his still behaving this way.

“Mom” he called and mom patted his back.

“My baby boy” mom pouted and I stood starring at them both.

“Why is this guy is guy? Why isn’t he a girl? He doesn’t like girls, mostly on his own expect forced to go out. Aren’t this the character’s of most girls?” I questioned and he turned and looked at me.

“I wish I was one so I couldn’t be forced to always go out and I won’t be disturbed by girls, d**k head” he retorted.

“What did you just call me jerk?” I snapped.

“What you just heard” he replied.

“Will you boys stop and what are you doing there Charlie?” Mom cut in and I turned to look at Charlie who’s attention was buried into his phone.

“Charlie! Charlie!!” Mom yelled more loudly and he jerked.

“Yes, yes” he answered.

“Hand over that phone right now” mom ordered stretching her hand to him.

“Aw Aunt, you can’t do that. You can’t keep sizing my things, I’m f**k*ng twenty” he groaned.

“The phone” mom insisted again and he handed his phone to mom.

“You won’t be getting this back till tomorrow night” she said strictly and went into the house.

That’s it, mom hates been ignored over something like hell. She even broke my computer because I didn’t answer her calls last year so I learnt my lessons immediately but Charlie on his own doesn’t seems to learn at all.

Mom has even taken one of his favourite shirt when he needed to go out urgently with it months back but he doesn’t take correction.

And about chase, mom doesn’t punish him at all. Like I said earlier today, his the baby of the house.

Chase’s POV
I followed mom in immediately she left with Charlie’s phone.

Mom went to the kitchen and I followed her in.

“Mom, what did you cook? I’m really hungry” I pouted.

She kept Charlie’s phone on top of the sink and turned to look at me.

“Did you smoke chase?” She asked and my eyes widened.

How in the world could I forget this? How in the world? I thought.

“Chase?” She called her voice coming out cold.

“Did you smoke?” She questioned again and I gulped down saliva.

“No…no” I stuttered.

“Okay, you’ll be going to our new neighbours to hand them this pancakes.”

“Remember we do this to our every neighbour.”

“So take” she cooed and handed a tray to me.

“Go to them now and extend my greetings” she ordered and left the kitchen.

What? The new neighbour? The blonde haired her house? I thought puzzled.

Episode 4

Chase’s POV
I exhaled softly before planting a knock on our new neighbour’s door.

There was no responds then I knocked a second time.

“Coming” I heard a girlish voice answer me and I became nervous.

No, this is not me. I’m not like this because of girls, I’ve never been like this, I thought to myself trying to calm down.

The nervousness increased when I felt a hold at the door and the door opened revealing a girl that is about 8 – 10 years old.

She has long hair with long lashes and little big eyes making her look really pretty.

She smiled suddenly.

“What do you want?” She questioned.

“Um..can you give to your parents? They are from mine, we..we usually do this whenever we have a new neighbour. Its a way of welcoming them” I explained to her and she stretched her tiny hands forward and collected it.

“Thanks a lot” she smiled out dimples.

“Mona? Who are you speaking with at the door?” I heard a woman voice.

“Um..see mom” the little Mona replied showing the tray to her.

The woman opened the door wider and I saw her.

“Um..good evening ma’am, my mom gives out pancakes to every new neighbours. Its a way of welcoming them” I explained.

“Oh! Come on in, we appreciate” the woman beamed.

“Oh no ma’am, I gotta go now” I replied but she held my back.

“Come on and have a cup of juice, its my way of saying thanks to her” the woman insisted with smiles and I stood thinking whether to go in or not.

“Mom” I heard a girl’s voice, an older girl’s voice this time and figured out that she is the one – the blonde hair girl.

“Come on” the woman bugged into my thoughts again and I jerked.

“Um..of course…ma’am” I stuttered and she stepped out of the way.

I stepped into the house which was the living room precisely and saw her – the blonde hair girl.

I don’t no her name but she’s extremely beautiful, I thought and slapped my head mentally.

F**k chase! What are you thinking?

“Natalia, please go get a cup of juice for our neighbour here” the woman instructed her and she glared at me and left.

Natalie’s POV
I got to the fridge and took out an orange juice.

Ouch! I didn’t ask him what fruit juice he’ll prefer.

Damn! I cussed and hit my head.

Well, I can still give him this. It’s orange and everyone likes orange, I thought and with that I left to the sitting room and saw him standing quietly starring down at his shoes.

“Hey” I said softly and he raised his head and starred at me.

“Do you like orange juice? I got this one for you” I asked proffering it to him and I noticed he cringed before collecting it.

He gulped it down in one shot and handed the cup over to me.

“Thanks” he mumbled.

“I’ll get going now” he added and left as if he was being chased.

Chase’s POV

I got out of their compound hastily and went to ours.

Immediately I got in mom was standing in the dinning area while Charlie’s eyes were fixed on the TV screen.

“So, did you give them?” Mom inquired immediately but that was not what I’m concerned about right now.

I really need to puke before I die.

I’m damn allergic to orange.

I rushed into the kitchen being the nearest and possible place I could puke and I released everything in my mouth into the sink.

My body was already changing colour and sweats were screaming down my whole body as if I just showered.

I continued puking and heard mom scream.

“What the hell did you take?” She questioned and patting my back downwards.

I started feeling dizzy and had to hold my head.

“Chase! Chase!” I heard mom’s faint voice.

“Charlie, fast call the doctor” I heard her yell last and fell on her body, passing out.

Charlie’s POV
I heard Aunt’s scream and stood up.

“Call the doctor” she added and I went for the telephone and called him.

“Hello, Mr Edward, please come over right now” I said into the phone and dropped the telephone.

I went to the kitchen and finally saw what happened.

This jerk has started again.

What did he eat this time? I thought as I carried him from Aunt and took him to the couch in the sitting room.

I laid him down and turned the air conditioner.

Aunt was just panting heavily starring at Chase.

“What did he take when you guys forced him out? What did you give me?” She half yelled.

“Aunt, I seriously don’t no what he took and beside he should have been down for a long time, why now? He even drove us home and nothing happened to him.”

“If he took anything at all then it wasn’t at where we went to” I defended.

“Then what and where the hell did he take what he take?” She continued screaming.

“Mom, Charlie, what is going on? Mom you wanna scream down the whole building?” Chris asked coming down the stairs.

“His allergic symptoms, he took what he shouldn’t have taken” Aunt replied him.

He ran pass us and went to him on the couch, opened his mouth and inhaled his breath.

“Its orange, it smells like orange” Chris announced.

“What? Where the hell did he get orange? Why on earth will he take orange?” Aunt cried.

Its impossible for him to take orange. He couldn’t have taken it in his right senses, what the hell happened? I wondered starring down at him on the couch.

TBC
Re: Bad Boys Baby by Dapalace: 11:13am On Feb 10, 2021
Episode 5

Charlie’s POV
The doctor arrived after much waiting and did his thing to chase and left afterwards.

We took him up to his room and let him sleep for a while before Aunt requested he gets woken up so he could eat since he was originally hungry.

We all stayed in his room as Aunt brought in the food and fed him like a kid he is.

After he was done eating, he was made to lie down back.

“What the hell happened Chase? Why did you take Orange?” Mom questioned but he kept mute and starred at the ceiling.

“Chase, why aren’t you talking to me? I’m really worried. Didn’t you no it had orange content and where the hell did you get it?” Aunt kept questioning but he kept mute.

She sighed and asked us to leave his room.

“But, why are you chasing us out?” Chris complained.

“Come on, get out. You’re gonna make him more sick than this, who knows if you weren’t the one that forced him to take orange” Aunt said and I chuckled.

“Seriously? I’ll purposely force an orange on him?” Chris scoffed.

“You’re so unbelievable” he added and left the room while I followed him out.

We were climbing down the stairs when we heard hones.

My uncle is back I guess.

We both went outside to the garage to receive him.

“Hi uncle” I greeted.

“Hey little man” he replied.

“Hi dad” Chris greeted after me.

“Yea son, where is your mom?” He asked walking into the house.

“I guess she’s still in chase room. She probably didn’t hear the hones cause she’s busy babysitting him” Chris mumbled to my hearing and we got in and headed straight for the dinning.

Uncle went up with his briefcase and we sat down alone in the dinning.

“Hey jerk! Can you lend me your phone?” I inquired and of course he answered how exactly I expected him to answer.

With a “no d**k head.”

I sighed and crossed my legs waiting for dinner to be served.

Natalia’s POV
“Mom, so what are you saying? You’re gonna be working at the hospital here?” I questioned and she took in a spoonful of egg and replied me.

“Yes honey, the pay here is awesome. You’ll attend the popular Top hill high here or don’t you want it?” She replied.

“Top hill high?” I scoffed.

“Wait, I’m gonna be attending that school?” I asked to be sure.

“Yes dear, one of my friends is a teacher there” she replied smiling.

“Mom, when did you have a friend here? Do you always have friends everywhere you go?” Mona chipped in.

Mom laughed and pushed a sliced bread into her mouth.

“Come on Mona, I don’t have friends everywhere but its good to have friends or don’t you think?” She replied – questioned.

“Well, I don’t no for you adults. I don’t make too much friends because they are all losers and mom, where will I attend school then?” She pouted.

“Oh my baby, I’ll have to search for a good elementary school for you on the net tomorrow” mom replied and she nodded and sipped from her tea.

Few hours later we finished with dinner and we slept off.

Next morning.

I woke up early to do my early morning exercise.

Don’t wanna add.

I took a bottle of water from the fridge, plugged in my ear phone and turned on the music in it.

I was already on my sport clothes which I don’t really like wearing because it brings my b*tt and b*o*s out a lot.

Well all my clothes does, no matter how big the dress is, it’ll bring out my figures.

Sometimes I hate it, sometimes I love it.

It just depends on the occasion.

I opened our door slowly to avoid making a lot if noise and then closed it back when I’ve gotten outside.

I went to the gate and also unlocked it and closed it behind.

I stood in front of the gate and starred left and right.

I don’t see anyone around.

This is my first time here so I won’t go far else I’ll miss my way.

I parked my hair into a tight bun and with that I started my jogging.

I jogged into the street with my eyes closed for a while and I later opened it.

I continued jogging until I met two figures sitting by a corner and stopped.

Chris’s POV
We woke up early to do our usual routine but didn’t allow chase to follow us.

It was even mom that prevented him from following us.

Charlie and I grabbed a bottle of table water each and left, taking our usual routes.

In this whole estate I think we are the only ones that jog. I don’t know if the other occupants are too lazy or too old for it.

I mean exercise is sweet, especially morning exercise.

This is one of my best hobbies and beside I run relays and marathon in school – I’m the king of sports actually.

Charlie and I ran for a long time before we decided to take a break for a few minutes.

We stayed there and drank from our water before noticing someone jogging towards us.

“Don’t tell me it’s stubborn Chase” Charlie said as we kept starring at the figure and soon the figure appeared clearly and proved to be a girl or should I say lady.

She stopped and starred at us.

I also took a long stare at her and realized that she’s the girl – the blonde haired big a*s girl.

Episode 6

Natalia’s POV
I took a good look at them and looked away to continue on my way.

Hmm but I didn’t no some occupants of this estate do exercise taking that I haven’t seen a single soul since I started jogging.

I continued and notice the two guys were starring at me but I didn’t mind em.

Firstly I get that a lot. Its now part of me.

Charlie’s POV
“Damn! Didn’t she hear us? Or is she tryna prove stubborn?” Chris groaned as soon as the Blondie jogged pass.

“I don’t no man” I replied and ruffed my hair.

“Come on cha, I’ll follow her” he announced and grabbed his bottle water running after her.

Geez! Her a*s is something else. How could a young girl like this have such a huge a*s, I wondered as I also grabbed my bottle and followed after them.

I got to where Chris was and stayed glued to his side as he jogged after the Blondie.

“Hey, hey, Nat” Chris kept calling but she didn’t answer him.

Natalia’s POV
After I jogged pass them I noticed one jogged after me and soon the other one joined.

Huh! Are they perhaps following me or are they busy starring at my a*s which I know is bouncing? I wondered but continued jogging with one of Nicki minaj songs still playing.

After a while I became so tired and worn out then decided to sit on a pavement where flower branches are.

I sat on the pavement and took out my bottle water and gulped down large quantity.

The two guys also stopped and surprisedly, but not to surprising came to join me on the pavement.

They sat down beside me but I didn’t wanna stare at their face.

I threw my face away and brought out my phone and looked into it.

I’ll start jogging back. Its time for me to do that, I thought and slid my phone back into my pants pockets and stood up with the bottle water leaving them alone.

Charlie’s POV

“Sh*t! What the f**k*ng hell was that?” Chris cussed looking really furious.

“Does she have to ignore me like that? Does she have to pretend not to hear me call me again?” He growled.

“Calm down Chris, it seems she’s listening to music so she can’t hear you call her” I replied him calmly.

“Even if she was listening to music charlie, she’s not at least blind not to see us.”

“She f**k*ng saw us follow and sat with her. Is she tryna prove stubborn? Why I’m I asking? She’s definitely tryna prove stubborn because of her asset are extraordinary and I promise to handle, caress and press her big a*s and b*o*s” he said fisting his hand.

Natalia’s POV
I got home completely exhausted and I went straight to the fridge and grabbed another bottle of cold drink.

I finished drinking it and went straight into my room to change and bath.

Hmm I bet I haven’t told you much about myself have I?

Well, I don’t even need to tell you much.

My mom has been the one taking care of us since dad died in the Army.

Mom says I look just like him.

Mom is actually a doctor and she’s very popular in her trade of work making her wanted by all the hospitals that hears of her skills.

The awards and everything mom has been collecting has been the one taking care of Mona and I.

Well that’s all you need to know for now.

Chase’s POV
I came down from my room to see my brother’s coming into the house from exercising.

They were both sweating profusely and Chris has this stupid look on his face.

“How could she do that? How in the world could she?” He groaned lowly coming in.

“Its alright Chris. You’re gonna get her and when you do please lemme also have a taste of her.”

“I can’t imagine how sweet and soft her a*s will be like” Charlie replied him as they sat down.

Huh! Which girl are they talking about? I wondered and made to go down and ask but I remembered that all those things doesn’t concern me.

Maybe its the neighbour, I thought and went down to them.

I made to ask but the door bell rang.

Huh! Who could it be this early? I thought and went for the door.

My eyes widened immediately I saw who it was.

What??

An intriguing stories that you wouldn't want to miss click here to read from www.dapalace.com

TBC
Re: Bad Boys Baby by Dapalace: 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
Bad Boy’s Baby
[The new girl next door]

Episode 7

Chase’s POV

“Hi neighbour” the little girl greeted and I gulped.

“What..what are you doing here?” I questioned nervously.

“Here” she said and presented the tray mom used in giving out the pancakes last night.

“My mom asked me to return it” she smiled.

“Oh yea” I mumbled and took the tray from her.

“Alright, I’ll get going now” she announced and turned to go but stopped and turned back.

“I’ve being meaning to tell you this, you’re really handsome” she complemented and I shook my head and forced a smile.

“Yea thanks” I told her.

I hear that every day, I thought and shut the door close.

“Who was that?” I heard dad’s voice and turned to see him climbing down the stairs.

“Dad? Good morning dad, I didn’t see you come home last night” I greeted.

“Yea and that’s because you took orange” Chris cut in.

“Morning uncle” Charlie also greeted.

“Morning super dad” Chris greeted and walked pass him going up stairs.

“Dad, where is mom?” I questioned as I walked closer to him.

“Your mom left early because of an emergency in her working place” dad replied and I nodded and went to the kitchen to drop the tray.

I dropped the tray and came out of the kitchen and went to my room afterwards.

Natalia’s POV
I got out to the sitting room with my hair dripping wet to see Mona coming in.

“Hey Mona, where is mom?” I questioned as she took a sit in one of the couch.

“And why are you giggling like that?” I added.

“Well, I just met a very cute guy. Do you know that guy that came to our house last night? His very cute” she giggled and placed her hands on her chest.

I went over to her and pushed her head.

“Hey, why aren’t you crushing on your classmates? Why must it be someone so older than you? You’re just 8 years old and he looks 17 or 18. How on earth could you crush on him?” I questioned.

“Well, its none of your business and is it my fault that his so cute? Anyways I’m gonna be confessing my feelings to him pretty soon” she smiled and left the sitting room.

I stood watching her as she left.

“Hey, you didn’t answer my first question. Where is mom?” I half yelled but she didn’t reply.

I took the towel wrapped around my hair off and kept it on the couch then went outside.

I got outside the compound and looked at my left, then my right, then I looked up and my eyes caught someone starring at me through the window.

Chase’s POV
I got to my room and went to the window to see if I’ll see the blond haired girl.

I kept looking and soon I saw her step out.

My happiness increased as my eyes landed on her. She was looking so beautiful with her wet hair.

Gosh! What the f**k is wrong with me?

This is not you chase. You won’t be like this over a girl, never!

But because of her I took an orange drink. I didn’t want her to think badly of me that’s why I couldn’t reject the drink.

I just couldn’t do it. I didn’t want our first meeting to go that way so I ended up sick.

I sighed and continued starring at her and soon her eyes came up to my room.

Our eyes met as we starred at each other.

I heard the door open behind me followed by Chris voice.

I quickly looked away and closed the window.

“What are you doing?” He asked coming closer to me.

“No…nothing, what do you want?” I asked pressing my back on the window.

“Hey, who are you starring at?” He asked still moving closer to me.

“No, no one” I replied not wanting him to find out but he is a suspicious freak.

“Its someone, the look on your face tells” he insisted and made to open the window but I held him back.

He pushed me away and opened the window but couldn’t find anyone.

Guess the girl has left.

“Hmm you’re acting strange” he mumbled.

“You are the one acting strange. Why are you intruding on my privacy? I’m gonna tell mom on you” I half yelled and matched to my bed.

He has made me lost the sight of her.

Damn it!

Natalia’s POV
Immediately I noticed that he looked away and shut the window I turned and went into the house back.

Hmm his the one Mona is talking about. His really handsome.

I couldn’t stare at him properly yesterday because it was dark and I was tired from the day’s offloading.

But now that I’m looking at him his really cute.

Super super cute.

I smiled at my thought and grabbed my towel headed back for my room.

I think I have a lot of things to prepare for.

School is tomorrow and a new school at that.

Chris’s POV
Few hours later mom came back and prepared breakfast.

We finished eating and she left with dad.

I’m presently in the sitting room with Charlie whose eyes were fixed on a football match.

Chase was in his room as always.

Me? my mind was in another world.

I was thinking about the big a*s girl

She’s so arrogant but pretty.

I need a new strategic on how to make her mine.

I need to get tight with her, I thought and an idea suddenly popped into my head.

Wait, she might start attending Top high since she’s now leaving here.

If she starts attending the same school as ours then my plan of getting tight with her could be accomplished within a week.

No one can refuse my charms – no girl.

The door bell rang and I stood up to get the door.

I opened the door to see my buddy.

Hmm this makes it more fun.

I’m gonna need his assistance on this.

On how to make her mine.Bad Boy’s Baby

Episode 8

Next day.

Natalia’s POV
I opened my eyes and yawned loudly, then I turned on the bed repeatedly and finally got up.

Today is gonna be my first day at Top hill high.

Hmm I’m somehow anxious about it. Hearing that the school has a good and bad reputation.

Students there are bad especially the boys. Yea that’s what I heard and looking at myself I think I’ll be better off without that school but mom…

She already said I’ll attend the school so its final.

I rolled out of my bed and went into the bathroom to do my early morning routine.

I spent yesterday preparing my stuffs for school today.

After doing my stuff in the bathroom I came out to wear a trouser and top I selected yesterday.

I was about to wear it before the door opened and Mona rushed in.

“You aren’t ready? Mom said to be fast, she’ll be late to work if you continue dressing up lazily” she said but I ignored that.

“I guess that’s your way of greeting your elder sister good morning” I said and saw her roll her eyes from the mirror.

“Good morning my left a*s” she scoffed and ran out.

Soon I was done with my dressing.

I faced the mirror properly and brushed my pretty hair then applied some pink lipstick.

That will be all, no much makeup, I reminded myself and took my bag which contained a few new books and left for the dinning room.

I got to the dinning room and kissed mom good morning, I sat down beside Mona and started eating with them.

Charlie’s POV
We all sat down at the dinning as we ate the food prepared by Aunt.

None of our mouths moved in the dinning until uncle and aunty left for work.

I sat comfortably and munched on my food well.

There are too much rules guiding us and I don’t wanna break an of em.

“So, we’ll be taking your car today Charlie” Chris said and I looked at him.

“My car? Why not yours?” I questioned back.

“No, yours is better and beside we already drove mine on Saturday” I replied.

“Damn! I don’t just understand why mom is doing this to us.”

“Must we all go and return together in a car? We all have our respective cars and this couldn’t have happened if it weren’t for this silly a*s Chase” Chris groaned and chase stood up and left the dinning room.

“Yea, if it weren’t for you we won’t be using a car. Go and perfect your driving skills so I’ll be free to go wherever I want with my car at any damn time” he yelled for chase to hear and I chuckled.

“Stop being hard on him” I said to him.

“And when did you start caring about how I treat him a*s hole” he replied me and also stood up.

“We’ll be taking my car then” he announced.

“I’ll be waiting in my car so bring him out with you” he added and left.

Natalia’s POV

We got down from mom’s car and she stopped a student who was about walking pass us.

“Hey boy, can you direct us to the registration office?” Mom asked.

“Yea ma’am, its right over that building, just go there and ask” the boy replied and mom thanked him before he left.

“Come on, let’s go” mom urged us as we left for the building directed to us.

Students started starring at me but I didn’t wanna bother. If I start caring now I might loss my balance and fall down.

We got to the building and someone directed us to the main office.

We got to the office and knocked.

“Come in” we heard a female voice reply and we got in.

“Tracy?” I heard the female voice call.

“Amanda?” Mom called and they laughed.

Okay, does mom know this one now? I thought looking at her.

“Amanda its been so long, you didn’t tell me you were a principal here” mom cooed sitting down.

“Oh dear, we lost contact. Do you blame me?” The woman smiled.

“Wow! Are these your kids?” The woman asked further.

“Yes, this is the eldest and her name is Natalia while this princess over here is Mona. My husband’s mother’s name was given to her” mom explained.

“Wow, so I heard what happened to him. I’m so sorry Tracy” the woman cooed.

“Yea its okay. I’m here to register Natalia anyways” mom beamed and she took her eyes to mine.

“Oh what a beauty she is, you got such pretty daughters Tracy, you’re so lucky” the woman said and mom smiled.

“Hope you’ll take a good care of her” mom smiled again.

“Sure, of course” the woman replied and registered me.

“Use the map as a guild” she concluded all what she has been saying and I nodded.

“Thanks ma’am, bye mom and you too Mona” I cooed and left the office.

Immediately I stepped out I bombed into someone.

A guy.

I think its one those guys that followed me yesterday while I was jogging.

What? He schools here?

An intriguing stories that you wouldn't want to miss click here to read from www.dapalace.com

Tbc…
Re: Bad Boys Baby by Dapalace: 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
Bad Boy’s Baby
[The new girl next door]

Episode 9

Chris’s POV
Perfect, I thought as I saw her coming out of the principal office.

She’ll surely need someone to show her around.

I walked closer to her and stood facing her.

“So we meet again pretty” I beamed but she kept starring at me with a straight face.

“You just registered, you’ll need someone to show you around, why don’t you let me be that person?” I cooed.

“No thanks, I have the school map with me” she replied and made to walk pass me.

“Do you know where you’ll collect your uniform then?” I asked with a smirk and she stopped.

“Alright, you can just direct me stranger” she replied and I cracked.

She’s not only arrogant but funny.

“What’s with the stranger thing?” I inquired.

“Well, we don’t no each other so I don’t no what else to call you apart from stranger” she replied bluntly

No worries, soon you’ll be screaming my name in bed, I thought.

“Alright my name is Chris, everyone knows me around here. I’m actually the school most popular male figure and I know each and every corner of the school, so do you mind?” I asked stretching my hands forward and she made a slight cough and took the lead.

I followed her from behind and my eyes settled on her backside.

Damn it, this is a killer. Look at the way its dancing.

Gosh, I can’t wait to hold and beat it, I thought and chuckled at my own thoughts.

“Hey” I heard her call and realized she was now looking at me.

“Um..yes, what is it? Go on” I beckoned.

“You’re walking behind me, you should take the lead since you’re the one showing me around” she said and rolled her eyes.

I think she caught me starring at her backside.

She’s just too perfect.

With her catlike eyes, blond hair, big b*o*s and a*s.

She’s just too perfect. Even her straight legs can turn a man up.

Her voice sounds like one of those choir that sings in church.

Maybe she’s a chorister.

Well, my goal is to screw her at least thrice before moving on and I’ll make sure I’ll s**k and eat her up well.

“Stranger!! Stranger!!!” I heard her voice in my head and looked at her.

“Huh! What?” I asked.

“You have been standing there for a few minutes now. Don’t you wanna show me around anymore, please tell me so I can move on on my own” she said looking pissed.

“Goodness! I’m sorry Nat, I was thinking of something” I said calmly.

“What is that, and how did you know my name?” She asked and I arched.

“That isn’t really important right now, let’s go before classes commence” I replied and walked ahead.

She hesitated for a while before joining me.

Natalia’s POV

This guy looks so creepy.

I caught him starring at my a*s a while ago and now his lost in deep thoughts.

I hate his type a lot.
He looks handsome but I still hate his type.

His type that is only interested in what the girls has.

That is how I stupidly lost my virginity. I won’t make such mistakes again especially with his types.

I thought as I watched.

We got to a door and he told me that I’ll be collecting my uniform there.

I got in and explained things to the lady there and she gave me a uniform.

I got into a room inside there and changed my dress.

Hmm perfect but I still think the skirt is a bit too short.

Well, I’ll manage it.

I came out of the office and saw him there. He was still there even tho the bell for lectures has been rang.

“You are still here?* I asked.

“Yes,” he replied and glared at me from head to toe and finally shook his head.

“Lemme take you to your class” he cooed and started off again.

I followed him from behind.

“How do you know which class I’m in?” I asked.

“Well, I know you’re eighteen so you’re definitely in my brother’s class” he replied and soon he stopped in front of a class and beckoned on me to enter and I did.

Chase’s POV
I stayed at my usual position in the class.

The backside where no one will disturb me.

Where no lady will be able to secretly sneak a love letter into my bag or locker.

The teacher has already started teaching but I wasn’t really focused on her.

The door opened and I looked at the door to see her.

What? Its our neighbour.

What is she doing here? Is she a new student here? I thought even tho I knew the answers.

“Morning ma’am” she greeted the teacher and the teacher turned to her.

“Morning, I guess you’re the new student, please introduce yourself to the class” the teacher said.

“Hi everyone, my name is Natalia Daniel, I hope to enjoy my stay with you” she voiced out and the whole class cheered with a yes response.

All the guys eyes were getting bigger which is annoying.

“Alright, you can take a sit’ the teacher said and turned back to the board.

She walked in to the roll and I kept starring at her.

Her eyes met mine and she started approaching where I was sitted.

What? Don’t tell me she’s gonna sit beside me, I thought and adjusted properly.

Is she really gonna sit with me??

Episode 10

Chase’s POV

She got to my side and took a sit beside me.

I gulped down and blinked repeatedly.

She’s really sitting down next to me. But why? Why is she sitting here? I thought.

“So class, I need you all to solve this equation” the maths teacher turned and said earning everyone’s attention.

Her is Natalia, what a beautiful name.

Her attention was also focused on the teacher giving me an opportunity to stare at her.

I stared at her catlike eyes, her pointed nose, her hair. Everything about her is just so fascinating.

But when did l change this much? I aren’t like this originally, I thought to myself.

“Chase, aren’t you joining the class in solving the equation?” The teacher’s voice rang out and everyone turned and looked at me.

Even Natalia also looked at me.

“Uh… Yea” I mumbled and took out my pen and started solving the equation.

Few hours later the bell for lunch break was heard and I stood up immediately.

I feel nervous being around her. My body is heated up I need to cool off with a cigarette or two.

I stood up to leave immediately but suddenly heard her call my name.

“Chase?”

It sounded so sweet to the ear that I wished she’d repeat it again.

I looked down and looked at her as she also stood up on her feet.

“Uhm…hi, the new neighbour, do you remember me?” She asked starring at me.

“Ye..yea” I managed to reply.

“Okay that’s good, are you going for lunch? I might as well join you because I don’t no my way around here” she cooed.

“You wanna join me?” I asked my body heating up the more.

She looked down at the floor immediately.

“Sorry if I’m bothering you, you are the only one I know here” she cooed again.

“No, no, you aren’t bothering me at all, let’s go for lunch I’ll take you there and any other place you wanna head to” I replied and her eyes widened.

“Oh my goodness! Thanks a lot chase. I really appreciate” she beamed and I smiled.

“Let’s go then” I urged.

Natalia’s POV
My eyes met with that cute neighbour so I decided to go sit with him.

I never expected to see him here. So his actually my age?

Awesome and he looks quite as well.

Well he showing me around is more comfortable than that creepy guy.

We both left the classroom as I walked side by side with him.

People kept starring at us as we passed them.

Some girls were eying me in annoyance while the guys were giving me that stare – that lustful stare which I always ignore.

“Oh my gosh! They look so good together” a girl by a corner said to her friend.

“Shut the f**k up. Don’t you no that I’ve been crushing on chase for a long time now” her friend replied her and I chuckled.

Chase didn’t act like there were other people starring at us. He just kept his gaze straight and I noticed that his body was a bit red.

He took me through the hallway and soon we arrived at a very huge door which he opened and let me get in.

I got in and a wow escaped my lips.

The canteen is so huge and beautiful.

The chairs and tables were arranged properly.

Gosh so beautiful.

The students sat according making it look more beautiful.

Chase also got in and all eyes again turned to us.

“Let’s go” I heard chase say and he started approaching a table.

I followed him from behind and soon we got to a table and sat on it.

An attender came to us immediately.

“What do you wanna take?” I heard chase ask immediately the attender came.

“Um..you choose, I’ll take whatever you order” I replied and he pulled a surprise look.

“R…really? You are sure about that?” He questioned and I nodded in response.

“Alright, bring two trays of chickens fries and milk” he said to the attender.

Milk? Why order milk? I thought but kept it to myself.

The students eyes weren’t leaving us. They were all still starring at us making it seems really weird and awkward.

Do they really have to stare too much? Don’t they have other things to do other than starring?

The attender arrived with a tray and served it to him. Another followed and served me mine and I started eating.

I noticed he was picking on his food and occasionally steal a stare from me but I didn’t bother at all.

He doesn’t seems like a jerk, like the one I met earlier today so I like this one better.

Chris’s POV
I got to her class and asked of her but was told she left with chase.

Damn! I can’t believe chase left with a girl.

I rushed to the canteen and sighted them.

They were both eating and chase occasionally looked at her.

Huh! Could it be?

Chase is never like this.

Could it be he has feelings for her?

Does he like her?

TBC
Re: Bad Boys Baby by Dapalace: 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
11/12

Episode 11

Chase’s POV
I kept starring at her unable to look away even tho I knew she caught me.

“So chase, can you show me around after lunch?” She suddenly asked.

“Yea sure” I replied and sipped from my cup of milk.

Those naughty ladies were starring at us.

I wish I could just pluck their eyes out.

Even the bit*h at Drake’s house party was there throwing glances at us occasionally.

The door to the canteen made a sound and I looked up to see someone that looks like Chris walking out.

“So, can we go now?” She asked and I turned and looked at her.

“Yea, lemme pay for these” I referred to the meal we had.

I made to stand but she held me back by touching my hand.

Her skin felt so soft against mine.

“I’ll pay for both, its my way of saying thank you” she smiled.

“No no, its not proper at all. I should be the one paying please let me do that. Its kinda of embarrassing to allow you pay” I insisted.

“Um..really? Okay I’ll be the one to pay next time” she said.

Next time? Will there be a next time? I thought to myself.

“Alright then, I’ll go ahead now” I cooed with my heart beating fast.

Her soft hand left my skin and I left to pay.

I got back after paying and she followed me out.

“So, where should I take you now?” I asked even if I wasn’t supposed to.

I’m just feeling so weird. This is the first time this is actually happening to me.

Me being so close to a girl, this is the damn first time.

“I think places like, the basketball court, the swimming pool, the field and places like that” she replied walking really close to me.

“Yea right”I replied and she clasped her hands together.

“Its nice that we live together, I have you if anything at all happens right?” She smiled and looked at me and I nervously nodded.

“Yea right” I replied.

I took her to the basketball court as she requested and so many other places.

She was just exclaiming and giggling making me smile at her act.

She’s just so cute – unbelievably cute.

“I never knew Top hill had such beautiful places tho I heard its one of the best schools. I thought its alone silly things that happens here.”

“I never even imagined to meet someone so cool as you. Thank you for showing me around, chase”she beamed as we headed back to class because the lunch break was okay.

“You think?” I asked.

“Yes, I met one creepy guy this morning, I thought its only his type that’s here” she replied and I chuckled.

Creepy indeed? I thought.

We got to class and entered.

We are to have further maths but the teacher isn’t around since he hasn’t arrived.

He arrives early but today I don’t think his gonna come since its already few minutes late.

I sat down and she sat down beside me.

The students were still starring at us and I understand why today’s own is quite different.

Its because of Natalia.

I know what they are all thinking.

I don’t roll with girls at all. I find most of them disgusting.

I started hating them when they started sneaking up me with their love letters.

I could always see love letters in my school bag, locker, desk, they could even send another guy to pass the letter to me.

Its just so so annoying so I stayed away from all of them till date.

“Um..chase” I heard her call.

“Yes” I replied and looked at her.

“Why isn’t the teacher here?” She asked with worried ness.

“I think he is not available” I replied and she pouted.

“I can’t believe I’ll be missing a lesson on my first day. I really wanna learn further maths, I really don’t no that subject and don’t have anyone to teach me” she kept saying.

“Um..lemme teach you then” I said before I could stop myself.

I didn’t like the face she was making, it was tearing my heart apart to see her that way.

She looked at me immediately.

“You..you’ll teach me?” She asked and I nodded.

“Oh my goodness! Thanks a lot, you’re so so cool” she hollered and everyone that wasn’t starring turned and looked at us.

“So, should I come over to your house then? You live at the next house to mine right?” She questioned and I gulped.

Geez, I meant to explain things to her here, but can I refuse her?

“Um…yea” I stuttered a bit.

“Today? Should it be today?” She asked clearly excited.

“Yes, if..you want” I replied and she exclaimed again and laughed.

“You’re the best chase, really? You’re cool” she laughed and I found myself blushing.

I took my gaze down to avoid her finding out.

So, if she’s really gonna be coming over then I’ll be in a room with her.

Just the both of us.

Geez!

Episode 12

Charlie’s POV

I was sitting in the sitting room with my legs on the table watching a football match.

We came back a bit late all thanks to Chris.

And speaking about Chris he has been a bit off. He didn’t speak throughout our journey from school but chase on the other hand seemed happy tho his always in his room.

Well, I’m just here all by myself until I heard a knock at the door.

I stood up and went to answer the door. I opened the door and became surprised at the person at the door.

She also looked surprised on seeing me.

I smiled immediately.

She is coming on her own when we seriously need her.

I especially need my d**k inside her p***y which I bet will be sweet.

“You..you live here?” She questioned and I smiled more broadly.

“Come in” I said stepping out of the way.

Damn! I don’t wanna know why she’s here but my main target is to have her.

She hesitated a bit before coming in.

She came in and stood at a corner.

“So, the beautiful princess charming in here” I cooed and smiled while moving closer to her.

She started moving backward as I moved towards her but that didn’t make me stop.

“You…what are you doing? I aren’t here for you” she said with a fearful voice.

“Relax baby, I promise not to be too hard on you” I smiled mischievously.

“I don’t understand you please stop coming closer” she stuttered a bit and reached the wall.

She looked back and found out that she couldn’t move back anymore.

“What are you doing?” She asked when I continued moving closer to her.

“I’m not doing anything so calm down” I tried calming her down.

“Please just move back alright? Its getting stuffy” she said again but I didn’t listen.

I got so close to her that I might enter her if care is not taken.

“Charlie?” I heard a familiar voice call from the behind as I was about to touch her blond hair.

“F**k!” I groaned when she escaped from me immediately due to the distraction.

She ran and went to stand behind him.

“Chase? Why are you down?” I asked inserting my fingers into my trouser pockets totally forgetting about the football match.

“What were you doing to her?” He asked his voice mixed with groans.

“I aren’t doing anything, I’m just welcoming her since she’s here but she looks really scared.”

“I don’t no why she’s scared tho. Its not as if I’m putting on a criminal mask” I lied and heard him scoff.

“But you haven’t replied my own questions chase. What are you doing downstairs? Aren’t you supposed to be in your room listening to music?” I asked.

“I came to see if she had arrived, please don’t scare her anymore’ he rolled his eyes and turn to her.

“Are you okay? Hope he didn’t hurt you anywhere” chase said to her and she looked at me and nodded negatively.

“Alright, let’s go up to my room then” he added and they left.

Your room? Hmm is he becoming like us too? I chuckled at the thought and went to sit down.

So, his gonna be screwing her? Hope he makes her scream hard, I thought again and laughed this time.

Chase’s POV
I took her up to my room and we sat down in front of my study table.

Immediately I got home I had to rearrange my room to look more beautiful.

Hope to impress her with it.

I waited nervously in my room for long and decided to go down to continue waiting for her since she’s gonna be passing through the sitting room.

Don’t want any of my brothers speaking to her.

I got down and met the biggest shock. Was Charlie trying to cuddle her or what?

Well, thank goodness I got her away from him safely but she looks a bit annoyed about it.

“Hey Nat, I’m sorry about his character” I apologized and she smiled but I noticed it was a forced smile.

I feel bad because she’s annoyed but what can I do? Charlie is my brother and his older than I am.

I can’t guarantee he won’t do worse a second time.

Maybe I won’t allow her come a second time before Chris tries his own.

“Your room is so beautiful and its smells like you” she said after a long pause.

“Thanks” I mumbled still feeling bad.

“So let’s start with the further maths question. Did you bring the textbook?” I asked and she gasped.

“Oh my! That didn’t occur to me chase, I’m so sorry, maybe I should go back and bring it” she said and made to stand up but I stopped her.

“We’ll just use mine, don’t bother” I stopped her and stood up to search for it.

After I’d gotten it I came back and started explaining some things to her there but I noticed she was mostly starring at my face.

I had to hold myself else I could have sure become all red.

Geez, why is she starring at me? I thought but couldn’t stare at her face back.

I just couldn’t with my heart beating fast and all that.

Chris’s POV
I stayed in my room thinking.

Thinking about chase.

I think I should go ask him now if he likes Natalia.

I can’t hold it in anymore.

I stood up immediately and went out to his room.

I stood outside his room and heard his voice.

Is he singing? I wondered and touched the door knob to open the door.

TBC
Re: Bad Boys Baby by Dapalace: 11:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
Bad Boy’s Baby
[The new girl next door]

Written By Kebby NG

Episode 13

Chris’s POV
I took a step in but was stopped by Charlie’s voice.

“Chris” he called in a whisper and I looked at him.

He beckoned on me to come over and I wondered why he was behaving that way.

I shut the door slowly and went to meet him.

He took me downstairs to the sitting room.

“Your car, I think your car is behaving strange. Its needs servicing else we won’t be able to make use of it or we might get into an accident if we make use of it” he said making me surprised.

“You called me because you were suspecting that my car is faulty Charlie? Are you for real man? Let the engineers do their work then or have you haven’t we have personal engineers that helps repair our cars?” I questioned and he became confused.

“Hey, you’re acting weird. Why did you call me like that? As if you were whispering so no one else will hear you or what?”

“You aren’t chase, I could have called the doctors for you” I said and turned to leave but he blocked my way.

“Come on, Chris, you have to check the car out yourself and beside I’m bored and need company” he insisted making a pitiful face.

“The engineers will check it, they no better and when did I suddenly started keeping you company?”

“You can go to a club or hotel to keep yourself busy man, I have something important to do now” I replied and made to leave again but he held my arm and started dragging me outside.

“Charlie, Charlie? What are you doing? Stop pulling me” I hushed but he continued and we got outside.

There was a bottle of drink in the bonnet of one of my mom’s car and he picked it up and gave it to me.

“Here take” he offered and squeeze it into my hand.

“I don’t understand this anymore, Charlie. I don’t understand your sudden change of attitude” I complained.

“Don’t worry, it won’t be that long. Lemme go get more bottles from inside” he replied and left.

I raised the bottle up to the brim of my lips and sipped from it.

Weird.

Charlie’s POV
I got to the fridge and took out three different cans of alcoholic drink.

You must be wondering why I did that.

I did it because I no he’ll surely ruin my plans.

After Chase must have finished with her, I want to be the second to screw her.

Chris might go in to chase’s room and find her, he might decide to do something foolish which will spoil my plans so its actually for my benefit.

I chuckled softly and went back outside.

Its not easy confusing someone like Chris.

He deserves to be a cop with that act of his. He suspects things easily.

I got outside and found out that he has finished the drink I gave him so I opened one of the canned alcohol and gave it to him.

Lemme try to bring up a conversation so he’ll be fully convinced.

Natalia’s POV
I watched as his mouth moved.

I originally wanted to pay attention but my eyes mistakenly went to his cute red lips and I couldn’t move my eyes away again.

Sh*t! I can’t even hear a word his saying right now, I mean I can’t comprehend a word his saying even if I know his talking.

The sound of his tone, his voice is so magical.

Is he a musician or what? Seems I’m just getting to notice all his cute attributes.

No wonder Mona likes him a lot.

Why didn’t I look at him very well the first day.

Oh I was so tired and ignored him and I wasn’t even interested in knowing him then but now everything seems to be changing.

His damn cute and I can’t kept my eyes off him.

I don’t no why tho.

“Do you understand?” I heard him ask loudly with his eyes focused on the book.

“Yes” I replied unconsciously.

“Alright that’s good” he said and closed the textbook.

I was still looking at him.

“Natalia?” I heard him call loudly and I blinked and stood up immediately.

“Of course, I’ll get going now” I cooed and started searching for the books I came with.

Where are they? I thought flipping other things on the table and my hands mistakenly touched his.

Our eyes locked and we starred at ourselves for minutes and just as if we were being ordered we both flinched and shifted away from each other at the same time.

“I’m sorry” I heard him apologize.

“No no need, I’ll just get going then” I said nervously and took my paper and headed out of his room.

He followed me from behind and we got downstairs to the sitting room.

Chris’s POV
I was still in the garage, Charlie has left to get another drink since he insisted I stayed with him.

I was still there when the sitting room door opened and the person I least expected to see there came out followed by chase.

What??

I flinched and got down from the car I was sitting on

Episode 14

Chris’s POV
“Hey, stop” I called out to them but I was too late because Natalia already stepped out from the gate and chase has locked it.

I stood blocking his part.

“Didn’t you hear me calling? How come the new neighbour is here?” I questioned.

“Well, she’s my classmate” he replied flatly and made to walk pass me but I blocked his way again.

“I know she’s your classmate but how come she’s here and what did she come here for?” I asked.

“For studies” he replied and walked pass me.

Charlie came out with two cans and looked at the gate.

“Has she left?” He asked chase who was now on the stairs.

“Yea and don’t try what you did again, please” he said.

“Wait, what’s going on? Charlie you knew the blonde was here? Is that why you prevented from going into chase room?” I inquired.

“Obviously” he replied and turned.

“Now, that’s she’s gone lemme go back to watching my match, you can do whatever you want now” Charlie said and left.

I scoffed as I stood watching them.

Seriously? Can’t believe chase brought a girl into his room then is it really real? Does he like her?

Lemme go ask now that no one is gonna hold me back.

Chase’s POV
I got into my room and picked up my headphone.

I put them on and sat on my study chair.

A smile curled up my face as I looked at the chair beside me.

She was sitting right there beside me minutes ago.

Its just unbelievable.

Totally unbelievable.

I closed my eyes as I vibe to the music playing into my ear.

I didn’t no when Chris got into my room.

It was when he removed the headphone from me that I realized he was there.

He must be here to ask more questions regarding Natalia.

Its weird honestly, really weird but I aren’t telling him a thing.

“You, do you like her?” He questioned immediately I stood up to look at him.

I gasped as my eyes widened in shock.

“What do you mean?” I asked acting like I don’t understand what he was talking about.

“The new girl – Natalia. Do you like her?” He asked again.

“Why…why do you ask? I don’t understand you” I replied still playing dumb.

“I’m gonna tell mom that her lovely son brought a girl home and into his room and guess what? I’m gonna add a lot of lies while telling her.”

“Do you wanna hear them? I’m gonna tell her that I heard….”

“I’ll talk, I’ll talk alright, so just stop” I cut him in and he smiled satisfied.

“Now, do you like her?” He asked again and I hesitated for a while.

“No, I don’t” I replied and he starred at me more keenly.

“Hmm are you sure?” He asked suspiciously.

“Yes, I don’t seriously” I replied and heard him sigh.

He coughed after sighing and stepped back.

“Good of you and i hope aren’t lying chase. Good of you” he smiled and turned to leave but I stopped him.

“Why..why are you asking? Do you have interest in her?” I questioned.

He turned back and smiled again.

“That shouldn’t concern you chase. Continue with your music” he cooed and left.

“But…”I made to say but concluded that its pointless.

Now, why is he asking?

My brother is very smart he might find out that I lied.

Hope his not planning anything dangerous anyways.

Natalia’s POV
Few hours after I returned from chase house.

I stayed in my room and couldn’t help but smile.

I really like him or don’t I?

Well, I think this is the second time I’m liking someone.

The first person is a devil. He just wanted to use me and I foolishly fell into his trap but it wasn’t that easy to find out the truth tho.

His just too cunning reasons why I don’t like that guy named Chris or whatever.

He just looks cunning despite his looks.

I heard car hones and jumped down from the bed and went down.

Mom came out of her car and I rushed to meet her.

“Mom” I called surprised to see her.

I didn’t expect to see her now.

“Mom, why are you here?” I called when I’d gotten closer to her.

“Do you remember my sister that died two years ago?” She asked.

“Um..yes, what about her?” I questioned in curiosity.

“Well, her husband is gonna be travelling so he asked that their only daughter who is also your age stays with us” she explained.

“What? You mean the wicked witch is gonna be staying with us from now on?” I asked.

“Yes dear, I’m gonna be picking her up from the airport tomorrow. Its good actually because you guys will become friends and will be inseparable” she cooed and I scoffed.

“Mom, you are not serious, are you? There is no way we can ever become friends” I said.

“Well, you’ll have to find a way. Go arrange the spare room fast” she ordered and left.

I stood in shock watching her.

Mom must be kidding me.

TBC
Re: Bad Boys Baby by Dapalace: 10:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
Hello guys, I won't be able to complete this story here, it seems I violated thier rules cuz they block me anytime I post the next episode, to complete this story please visit www.dapalace.com the season two is currently ongoing

Thanks
Re: Bad Boys Baby by Dapalace: 10:41am On Aug 01, 2021
Episode 15

Next day.

Natalia’s POV
I woke up early and did my early morning routines.

I got really tired last night from arranging the spare room for the witch.

Get along? There is no way I’m getting along with her with what she did to me in the past.

After everything I left the room for the dinning to have breakfast with mom and Mona.

Mom is a hard worker, even if she’s tired from work, she’ll still wake up early to make breakfast for us.

“Morning mom” I greeted and gave her an early morning kiss.

Read more stories @:- dapalace.com
I looked at Mona and pinched her nose.

“Learn how to be respectful alright” I said in a hard voice trying to put some fear into her but no.

She’ll rather cry all night than greet me.

“Stop that” mom ordered me and I left her.

She eyed me and munched on her spaghetti.

“Spaghetti in the morning mom? That’s new new” I chuckled.

“What’s so odd about it?” Mona asked rolling her eyes.

“Hey, are you mom?” I questioned.

“You both should stop this rubbish and respect yourself in front of your cousin – especially you Natalia.”

“Don’t fight with her, I’ll get you grounded if she complains of anything” mom said.

“Mom, I’m your daughter and you should always be on my side, why are you always supporting her and not me?”

“Did we perhaps get switched? Is she your real daughter?” I rushed my words and mom dropped her cutleries.

“What nonsense are you talking about Natalia? Do not anger me early this morning” she growled.

“Mom, I’m just joking okay? You don’t have to get mad. I’m sorry” I apologized immediately.

“Joking early this morning” I heard Mona say and rolled my eyes.

“Silly brat” I mumbled.

“Be fast with your meal before you delay me” mom said referring to us both.

“Mom, aren’t you gonna finish your breakfast? I’m so sorry alright? I really didn’t mean what I said” I called out to her as she left the dinning but she didn’t respond so I stood up and went after her.

“Mom” I called holding her both hands when I got to her.

“I won’t pick a fight with her. I promise you that I’ll always behave from now on, it’s just that you always side with her even when she’s wrong and I’m right but I’m so sorry mom. Forgive me please” I pleaded pouting my lips.

“Its alright I’ve heard heard you. Just go and finish up your breakfast, I’ll pick her from the airport when she arrives” she replied and I hugged her slightly.

“Thanks mom” I beamed and left to continue with my unfinished business.

There might be something wrong. Mom is always behaving that way whenever the witch comes into the picture.

Well, maybe its because its her sister’s daughter and we were surprisedly given birth to on the same day.

Well I heard she seniors me with time but she’s always acting bossy so I don’t like her at all.

I came down from mom’s vehicle and waved her bye.

She reversed and left.

I sighed and faced the entrance of the school.

Now where is he? I thought and sauntered into the hallway.

I was on the hallway smiling happily to myself ignoring the students that were starring at me.

Well, I am smiling because of yesterday’s incidents.

What happened yesterday hasn’t left my mind one bit.

“Hey pretty” i heard someone call from behind but ignored it since I don’t no the voice.

“Pretty” the voice called again and touched my shoulder.

I turned and looked at him.

He was tall, long face and handsome.

Hmm

What is it now? I thought.

“Can I help you?” I asked giving him a straight face.

“Well, I’m a classmate actually. My name is frank” he introduced extending his hand for a hand shake.

“And you’re Natalia right?” He asked when I didn’t accept the handshake and I reluctantly did.

“Yes” I replied.

“Alright, nice meeting you and you’re really beautiful. If you don’t mind can we be friends?” He asked and I tucked my hair behind my ear and coughed.

“Um..yea, sure” I replied and he smiled.

“Thanks, lemme walk you to the class” he proffered and we started going.

“So, are you new in town?” He asked probably trying to start up a conversation.

“Um..kind of” I cringed.

“Okay, I’m just asking because I’ve never heard of you. Did you know that you’re currently on everyone’s lip. The guys, the ladies are all talking about you” he explained.

“Hmm really? But why are they talking about me. Did I do anything wrong?” I asked and looked at him.

“Of course, not, the guy’s are talking of how beautiful and attractive you are while the ladies are afraid you’ll snatch their boyfriend and crush from them” he said and I found myself laughing.

“Come on, Frank, are you serious?” I laughed and he also laughed.

“Of course, it’s the truth anyways” he replied and I smiled.

“You seem like a joker yunno” I teased and he chuckled.

“You can call me one if you want to” he said and I smiled.

I looked forward and my eyes caught chase.

He was leaning beside the class door starring at us.

I paused and looked at him.

Has he been starring at us for long?

The way I laughed with him and all that.

Don’t tell me he has been watching.

Episode 16

Natalia’s POV

“Natalia? Natalia? Are you okay?” Frank’s voice broke into my thought.

I turned and looked at him.

“Of course, I’m cool” I replied and turned back to look at chase but couldn’t find him there anymore.

Huh, where is he? I thought and went closer to the class.

I opened the door and looked inside the class but couldn’t find him.

Am I imagining things? I thought puzzled at what just happened.

“Natalia? You’re acting strange, what is it?” Frank came to me and asked.

“Did you see chase? He was standing outside. Did you see him?” I asked peering into his eyes.

“No, I didn’t see him. Why are you looking for him? He barely speaks” frank replied.

I sighed and held my waist.

“I’ll help you ask someone about him then” he said and went into the class.

“Hey, where is chase? Do you know where he is?” I heard him ask a fellow student.

“No, I don’t no where he is but I wish I knew” the student replied and giggled.

Frank turned back to me and I sighed again.

“Do you have anything with him? You are looking so worried” he cooed.

“No, just forget it, thanks for your help anyways” I thanked and went to sit at the position Chase and I sat yesterday.

“Hmm today is your second day in school and you’re looking like this” a voice rang out from the door and I looked up to see him – Chris.

Student gasped and the girls started adjusting properly on their sits smiling broadly at him but he ignored them all and walked up to me.

I kept a straight face watching him as he came closer to me.

“What is your business with it?” I questioned flatly.

“Well, I have a lot of business if its regarding you. One doesn’t get to see a rare beauty in all occasions you no, so one gat to grab any opportunity he has and make use of them” he spoke so proudly taking steady steps towards me until he got really close to me.

He stood facing me but I didn’t spare him a glance.

All the students attention were focused on us as if they were watching a TV show.

He then sat down on a sit in front of me. He sat in a way that he could face me properly and he did.

“Hi Natty” he beamed.

“Hey, don’t call me like that. We aren’t even close so don’t behave like you no me” I hushed and he smiled.

“Come on Nat, what are you afraid of? I came to look for you yesterday but I guess I came too late. I just want us to be friends and nothing me” he said in a soft voice.

I looked at him immediately and threw my eyes away.

Is he the one speaking so softly?

“I’m not interested in having more friends so I’m sorry to disappoint you” I said plainly.

“I’m not gonna force you Nat, friendship can’t be forced so I’ll leave you to decide on it” he smiled then stood up and left.

Gosh! What a jerk!

So proud.

The teacher came in almost immediately Chris left and we greeted him.

He turned to the board to start teaching but the class door opened revealing chase.

My eyes widened as happiness clouded my mind.

Thank goodness. I was beginning to think that his not gonna come to class.

“Chase, why are you late to my class?” The teacher questioned him immediately.

“I’m sorry sir” he apologized and without waiting for his apology to be accepted he came and sat down beside me – the position he sat yesterday.

I smiled more broadly as I looked at him but he wasn’t looking at me.

Could there be any problem? I thought still starring at him.

“Young miss, will you concentrate and stop admiring him?” The teacher’s voice rang out and I looked at him.

Students started laughing immediately.

I became embarrassed and looked down at my desk.

Why does he have to say it out loud?

Chase’s POV
I looked at her as she looked down at her desk and sighed.

I don’t just understand but it could be best if I no how to handle this feeling building inside me.

It could be best if no one notices then I’ll be at peace.

I don’t even no what came over me when I saw her laughing with that frank guy.

It’ll be better. Really better if this feelings remain hidden.

They should remain hidden forever.

TBC
Re: Bad Boys Baby by Dapalace: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
Episode 17

Chase’s POV
Few hours later the bell for lunch break went off, the teacher teaching us left the class.

I stood up immediately but felt a grip on my hand.

I looked down to see that Natalia was the one holding me.

“Chase? Did I do something wrong?” She asked with a sullen face.

I bite my lower lips and sat down back.

I took my gaze to the floor because I couldn’t stare at her.

“Chase?” She called again and I managed to look at her.

“No, you didn’t” I replied and bite my lower lips again.

“But, why are you treating me as if we never met before?” She asked in a sad voice and guilt immediately clouded me.

“I’m..I’m..sorry, I was only being stupid” I muttered.

“What did you say?” She asked straining her ear.

“Um..nothing, let’s just go grab something” I cooed and stood up. She also stood up with me.

“I’ll need to drop this in my locker so can you wait for me at the cafeteria?” I asked her and she nodded and proceeded outside.

I walked slowly behind her until she was out of sight.

I then leaned on the closest wall and sighed.

Get a grip of yourself chase, I thought and hit my temple.

Natalia’s POV
I walked sullenly to the cafeteria. It was really hard getting there but I did anyways.

Crazy male students blocked my way but I ignored them and left.

They are mostly bunch of lunatic, especially Chris that guy.

I got to the cafeteria and was about ordering when I heard someone call me from behind.

I turned and behold it was Frank.

“Hey” I muttered and turned my attention back to the attenders.

“White rice and bun with sauce” I ordered and looked back at Frank.

“Let’s sit together, shall we?” He gestured and pointed to a table.

“No, I…um..” I tried to reject but didn’t have the mind to.

He doesn’t look harmful. He just looks cool too.

“Um..okay but someone else is gonna be joining us too” I cooed and he nodded.

“No problem Natalia, its no big deal” he replied as the attender handed my tray over to me.

I followed him to the table he was talking of and we sat. He already ordered his food and we started eating.

I ate slowly and occasionally looked at the door to see when he’ll show up – chase.

“Is it chase? You’re expecting him?” Frank suddenly asked and I looked at him.

“Yes” I replied flatly.

“You like him?” He asked again and I paused and looked at him.

He was also starring at me.

I removed my eyes from his after a while and cleared my voice.

“We’re just friends” I replied.

“But you like him. Well it’s not a crime to like someone like him. All female student likes him and his brothers anyways” he replied taking a bite from his crunched chicken.

“And I’m quite surprised that his talking to you, do you two know each other before here?” He asked and I sipped from a drink he bought.

“Um..kind of,we’re neighbours actually” I replied and he made an “oh” mouth.

“You’re quit lucky, even I have tried being his friend but couldn’t. He doesn’t make friends at all” he explained.

“Hmm but why?” I asked.

“Well, I don’t no. His quit the opposite of his two brothers whom are male bit*h*s” he explained further and I shook my head.

“So he just doesn’t like associating with people is that it?” I inquired.

“Well, it seems like it to me. We have been in the same class for long but I don’t no if he knows my name” he added.

“Hmm well I notice some of those features but his cool yunno?” I said and smiled.

“Yea, his cool because you have feelings for him” Frank replied turning it into a joke.

“Frank?” I called and he cracked.

“I’m sorry” he apologized immediately.

Chase’s POV
After staying at that same position for long I decided to go meet with her at the cafeteria but bombed into Charlie.

At first I thought he didn’t see me and wanted to escape and even thought I did not until I felt a hand grab my collar.

Damn!

“I caught you, haven’t I?” He asked from behind.

“Can we do this at home Charlie?” I requested.

“Well no because I tried doing it at home but seems you wanted it here in school so spill it out. What happened between you and that big a*s girl?” He asked now standing in front of me.

“Charlie, let’s just do this at home, you’re seriously embarrassing me” I asked calmly.

“No, i wanna hear it now” he insisted.

“But, I’ve told you she only came to study, nothing else happened” I told him.

“Huh, you’re still lying. I’m gonna really embarrass you if you keep on lying to me chase” he threatened.

“Okay, I promise to reveal it to you later. I promise” I said sounding convincing.

“Hmm I know you’re a good boy so I’ll hold you to your promise” he smiled and finally left me.

I sighed and continued on my way.

Natalia’s POV
Why isn’t he here yet? I’m about to finish my lunch? I thought and sighed pathetically.

Maybe his still angry.

I looked at the door and nothing.

I sighed again and looked down on my meal.

“Just go and look for him, stop sighing like the world is about to end” I heard Frank say.

I looked up at the door again and saw him. I smiled as I waved at him.

But immediately he turned back and left.

Huh!

Why is he going back?

But I thought he saw me. Why is he leaving? I thought and stood up running after him.

EPISODE 18

Chase’s POV
I got to the cafeteria and eye searched Natalia.

I sighted her sitting with that Frank guy again and lost my confidence.

Then I decided to leave.

I turned back and started going taking the hallway that leads to the garden of the school.

I was walking so fast and before you know it I got there.

I got in to the garden and stopped.

Why is she always with him? I wondered starring at the beautiful flowers lined up there.

“Chase?” I heard that familiar voice.

Wait, Natalia’s voice. How did she find me here? I wondered and turned to look at her.

She starred directly into my eyes.

“What happened? I’ve been waiting for you. Is this the canteen? Is this where we agreed to meet?” She asked obviously pained by my action.

“Natalia?” I called and took a step towards her. She just stood starring at me.

“I’m sorry, I…I..just, I just..I don’t understand myself either so I’m sorry” I apologized.

“Frank and I are just friends and nothing more, and his a nice guy, are you avoiding me because of him?” She inquired.

“Of..of course, not” I stuttered.

“Then why don’t you like him? I heard be wanted to become friends with you but you didn’t want to” she said.

“Its not as if I don’t like him, the feeling is just unexplainable” I mumbled the last part.

“Feelings? What feelings?” She asked and I sighed.

“You don’t have to mind me, go on and finish your lunch”I urged.

“Well, you’ve ruined my appetite completely” she replied and turned to leave.

“Natalia?” I called and she turned to look at me.

“Just wanted to apologize again” I cooed.

“Its okay, I understand” she replied and left.

I closed my eyes and ruffed my hair.

Sh*t!

Natalia’s POV
I was on my way back to the class when I bombed into him.

Oh this creepy guy.

He smiled immediately he saw me.

“Hello beauty, have you considered my request?” He smiled but I kept a straight face.

“No, I haven’t” I replied and he smiled again.

He leaned his hand on one of the lockers.

“I mean you no harm doll, why don’t you wanna be my friend?” He asked in a sexy voice.

I tucked my hair behind my ear and sighed.

“Please just let me pass, I have something more important to do” I cooed and made to pass but the blocked me.

Students around were already starring at us.

“I mean you no harm baby doll, why don’t you wanna be my friend?” He asked with a smug smile.

“Chris, I don’t have time for you alright?” I barked and pushed him out of the way.

I’m still dealing with chase problem, I don’t need you to add yours to it.

Few hours later.

I got home in mom’s car to see Cindy standing there in front of our house.

The witch.

I got from the car and walked up to her.

I already promised mom that I’ll behave so I will keep to my words.

Mom has already informed me that she brought her from the airport few hours earlier.

“Hey” I called starring at her.

“Hey” she replied.

“Welcome” I added and walked pass her inside.

She followed me in to my room but I didn’t say a word to her.

I kept my bag and pulled off my uniform.

“So you attend crystal high?” She asked after the long silence.

“Yea” I replied simply.

“Then I guess we’ll be in the same class from now on” she added and I looked at her.

“Yea I guess” I mumbled and went into the shower.

“Be fast, I want you to show me around the neighbour” I heard her yell from outside the bathroom.

Charlie’s POV
We all came back together and had lunch.

Chase has been a bit off. I don’t understand him again.

Today he looks moody tomorrow he’ll look happy.

What could trigger those changes in him?

Hmm could it be a girl?

That Blondie big a*s is the only girl I’ve seen him with.

Hold on; don’t tell me that they are in a relationship or worst does he like her?

Hmm weird! Maybe I’ll keep on eye on him.

If he falls sick at this rate all the blame will be put on me. I don’t auntie’s problems.

I don’t no why chase doesn’t behave like a guy he is, always behaving so soft like a girl, falling sick every now and then.

I’ll have to keep on eye on him.

I heard foot steps coming down the stairs and looked up to see Chris coming down.

“Where are you heading to?” I asked.

“Just wanna look for bit*h*e” he replied putting on a leather jacket.

“Care to join?” He asked.

“No, do your thing” I replied and sipped from the drink in front of me.

Natalia’s POV
After everything Cindy forced me to take her around and I obliged.

We came out from the gate and stood looking at the tall buildings around.

The gate to chase house opened and my eyes went there.

Could it be chase? I wondered still starring at the gate.

The person stepped out and …

Chris?? I thought and scoffed.

Wait, is he chase brother?

Hmm I thought they looked alike but they are brothers?

Wow!

“Oh my gosh! Is he an angel?” I heard Cindy say and looked at her.

Her gaze was focused on Chris who hasn’t seen us yet.

“Wait, you like him?” I asked with a disgusted look.

“I love him, do you know him?” She asked and finally looked at me.

“No, I don’t” I lied.

“Oh my gosh! His so handsome. I wanna talk to him” she said and I scoffed.

Seriously?

TBC
Re: Bad Boys Baby by Dapalace: 7:58am On Aug 05, 2021
Episode 19

Natalia’s POV
We watched as he looked at our direction.

“Oh my! His even cuter than I thought” she exclaimed again and I scoffed.

“His not as cute as chase, his kind of ugly” I said and heard her hiss.

“Then you need an eye surgery” she said and focused her attention on him.

He started coming towards us with a smug smile.

Cindy was blushing herself to hell as he got really close.

“Hi beauties” he cooed.

“Hi” she smiled and went to take his hand for a handshake immediately.

I didn’t bother returning his greetings.

“Hi Natty” he called when I didn’t greet back.

“Hi” I mumbled and rolled my eyes at him.

Cindy gave me a confused look as he starred at me.

“So, are you heading somewhere so we could go together?” He asked and licked his lower lip.

I scoffed again and stood akimbo.

What does he think his doing? Trying to get me by acting all sexy?

“Yes we are” Cindy replied when I didn’t and I immediately took my eyes to hers.

“I’m not going anywhere. Are you going somewhere?” I asked Cindy and she gave me an eye which I pretended not to notice.

“Well, if you wanna go somewhere you’re free but I’m gonna be telling mom on you once she gets back” I said less concerned.

I heard Chris cough and I looked at him.

“Maybe some other time then” he winked and left.

I immediately went into our house.

“Natalia?” Cindy called from behind as she ran after me.

“What?” I groaned at her.

“Why did you lie that you don’t know him? Why didn’t you tell me that you both are close? He even called you Natty meaning that you both are so close but you denied it” she half yelled.

“Hey, stop screaming alright. I don’t no him and that’s final, I only know that he schools at Top hill high” I snapped.

“You both school together?” She inquired her voice coming out normal now.

“Yes” I replied.

“Are you in the same class then?” She asked but I nodded negatively.

“I think his in his final year” I replied.

“Oh my! I must be in his class even if I’ll have to forge my age, I’ll ask Aunt to register me first thing tomorrow” she giggled and jumped up.

“Lemme start preparing for my act of seduction” she added and ran into the house.

I watched as she vanished and shook my head pathetically.

She’s not only a witch, she’s also crazy.

I made to go back into the house but decided to look at the window I saw chase at the other day – his room.

I looked up and felt him looking out but wasn’t really sure. It was already getting dark.

I took one last glare at the window and went into the house.

Chris’s POV
I got to the hotel where I was supposed to meet with her – the bit*h for today.

What’s that her name? I think Tina or so but she looks sexy.

Hmm and that reminds me. That girl I saw with the blonde hair girl seems like a very easy catch.

I might have her tomorrow or the next.

She was even seducing with her eyes and smile.

Well she’s also beautiful but not as beautiful as Natalia and coupled with Natalia’s body shape.

I don’t think I’ve seen any girl that beat Natalia in beauty and shape. She’s just so perfect and I won’t hesitate to have her twenty times.

I can have only girls just thrice but her, I’ll exceed the limit. She’s just so beautiful and I’m beginning to like her arrogant self.

Thank goodness chase said he doesn’t like her else I could have been restraining myself.

I opened the door to the room number she texted to me and got in.

Hmm nice fragrance filled my nostril as I took steady steps in.

I got to the bed and saw a bottle of red wine there.

I smiled as I sat down and opened the wine.

Tina sure knows what I like. But where is she?

I don’t wanna go home late before mom starts her complains.

I decanted large quantity of wine into one of the glass cup there and took it to the brim of my mouth and inhaled the scent.

Nice wine. I thought and sipped from it.

I kept it back and unbuckled my shirt.

I was still unbuckling my shirt before my eyes started inching me.

My head became hot and my eyes blurry.

What the f**k is happening? I thought and put on my shirt back.

I made to stand but fell back on the bed.

My eyes was beginning to close.

What the?

“Tina?” I groaned trying to struggle my eyes open.

“Tina?” I called again and I heard a door inside the room open followed by foot steps.

Someone appeared and stood in front of me.

I rubbed my eyes and tried seeing who it was but couldn’t.

“Tina?” I managed to call but heard a different voice.

“She won’t be coming today you murderer” I heard a very harsh voice say.

“What?” I scoffed as I couldn’t believe my ears.

“Murderer?” I asked to be sure.

“Yes, today you’ll die Chris. You’ll die for killing my sister” the voice said again and I felt my throat become dry.

“What…who…who the hell are you?” I managed to ask again.

“You’ll find out in hell bastard” the reply came again.

I struggled to stand on my feet tho I couldn’t see properly and my legs were already numb.

I staggered to the door and felt that person laugh.

“Not today Chris. Not today” was the last thing I heard before I passed out.

Episode 20

Charlie’s POV
I was in the sitting room watching wrestling when I heard car hones.

Huh! Could it be uncle or Aunt.

This is bad. Why are they back before Chris?

I stood up and went to the window to see Aunt stepping out of uncle’s car.

What’s happening? Why are they back together? I thought and made to open the door before I heard foot steps behind me.

I looked to see chase.

“Where is Chris?” He asked immediately.

“I don’t no, try calling him while I distract them” I replied and went outside.

Chase’s POV
I brought out my phone from my trouser pocket and checked the time.

Why are they coming back early? And where the hell is Chris? I wondered searching for his number and when i found it, i dialed it.

It started ringing but he didn’t pick.

I dialed it again but he still didn’t pick. The door opened and I immediately inserted the phone back into my trouser pocket.

“Oh my baby” mom beamed and I smiled and went to hug her.

“Mom” I called as she patted my back.

“Welcome dad” I greeted my dad who also came in.

“But..why are you two together? Why are you two back so early?” I questioned looking from mom to dad.

Charlie was just ruffing his hair at the door.

“We decided to spend some time with you guys today. We figured out that we let work distract us too much so today we came back early for you, are you happy son?” She smiled and patted my cheek.

“Yea…yea” I managed to say.

“By the way where is Chris?” She asked and looked behind me.

I looked at Charlie so he could say something.

I seriously don’t no how to lie to her.

“His in the toilet, he drank too much alcohol so…”

“He drank alcohol? That boy doesn’t listen at all” mom cut him in looking pissed.

“Patricia his a man now, you can’t stop him from getting drunk when he wants to” dad chipped in going upstairs.

“Alright, lemme go prepare something special for this special day” mom said and left.

I sighed and brought out my phone again.

“Hey, where is he?” Charlie questioned coming closer to me.

“I don’t no, he refused picking his calls” I replied and dialed his number again.

It rang to the end and he still didn’t pick up.

“Why today of all days? Why?” Charlie groaned angrily.

“I’ll keep trying” I muttered and dialed his line again.

It rang to the end again but still nothing.

“This idiot is trying to put me in trouble, did he forgot himself while drilling a bit*h?” Charlie groaned again.

I kept on trying his line but nothing. He wasn’t picking up.

I know Chris, regardless of what his doing he’ll always pick calls especially from his family members. But what’s happening?

What’s wrong? He left with his phone or is his phone in his room? I thought and rushed up to his room.

I dialed his number again but didn’t hear the sound of a ringing tone.

His phone is with him. But why isn’t he picking up?

Or did he get drunk and forgot how to pick a call? Did he perhaps get into an accident? I thought and shook my head.

No, this mustn’t happen.

The door opened and I saw Charlie coming in.

“Track his location now, cover up for me so I’ll go look for his stupid a*s” he said.

“Okay, lemme go to my room” I replied.

“Use his computer” he said.

“I don’t no how his works, I’ll have to use mine to be faster” I replied and left the room.

He followed me to my room and immediately I unlocked my computer and did my thing real fast.

After some minutes I got the location of his phone.

“Its at golden eye hotel” I turned to Charlie and revealed.

“That idiot, his still at the hotel” Charlie said and left the room.

I shut my computer down and followed him out still trying Chris line.

“Cover up for me with anything, I’ll be quick” he said in a whisper.

He got to the front door and made to open it but mom’s voice stopped him.

“Where the hell are you going to this late Charlie?” She questioned coming out fully from the kitchen.

“Um..I aren’t going anywhere actually” he cracked.

“Then why are you opening the door?” She asked almost immediately.

Oh gosh!

Chris is exactly like mom. They can both sense things out real quick.

Very suspicious of everything. Mom can’t be easily fooled.

“Um..aunt..you see..i..I forgot my car keys in my car so…”

“Go and get Chris down here before you can make a move” she interrupted him and I knew it.

She’ll find out everything in matter of minutes.

“Aunt, chase can do that, I’ll just take the keys, it won’t take long” Charlie tried convincing her.

“Chris?” Mom called from where she was.

“Chris?” She called again and dad appeared instead.

Even if someone will have to take the blame for anything it’ll Charlie because his the eldest but I am really worried.

Once mom get mad then she can’t be easily calmed.

She might do something drastic out of anger.

“Mom, Chris is not yet back from where he went to” I interrupted her screaming.

“What do you mean?” She walking closer to me.

“His still out” I replied.

TBC

(1) (Reply)

The Great Heist (A Page-turny Caper Story). / Diamond Writers..join NOW!!! / Man Know Thyself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 284
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.