Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,411 members, 7,781,190 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:24 AM

TB Joshua's Water Healed My Mother Of 9-month Old Gunshot Wound - Victor AD - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TB Joshua's Water Healed My Mother Of 9-month Old Gunshot Wound - Victor AD (351 Views)

Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends / Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb / Mary Timms Heartbroken Over Rape Of 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa, Speaks Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua's Water Healed My Mother Of 9-month Old Gunshot Wound - Victor AD by Oshoboy01: 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
How TB Joshua’s Anointing Water Healed My Mother Of Gunshot Wound – Popular Artiste, Victor AD

Popular hip-hop artiste, Victor AD has declared his love for Prophet TB Joshua after his anointing water healed his mother of a gun shot wound.

The popular artiste explained that His mum was shot nine months ago and could not use her hand to do anything until she used the anointing water gotten from Prophet TB Joshua.

‘My mom was shot nine years ago and she could not use her hand, until I ministered this anointing water on her, this anointing water is very powerful, I want you all to use it, as you use it, May God bless you’.

Also, His mother testified to God’s goodness in her life, as she saw the healing as a miracle. She made it known that she couldn’t use her hand to carry broom or anything until she used the anointing water.

WATCH VIDEO

https://trixxng.com/how-tb-joshuas-anointing-water-healed-my-mother-of-gunshot-wound-popular-artiste-victor-ad/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

WICC Leader, Mike Anthony Celebrates Wife's Birthday / Davido Reacts As His Close Friend, Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (video) / Lagos Ibadan Road Expressway Tonight At 7:32pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.