Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,104 members, 7,899,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 11:38 PM

Exploring Sexuality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Exploring Sexuality (289 Views)

Am Questioning My Sexuality / Lady Loses Boyfriend To Gay Man He Sent To Investigate Boyfriend’s Sexuality / Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exploring Sexuality by yahunghest(m): 5:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hello everyone

I am a young man, a professional, in my mid 20s, with a good job in Abuja, looking to explore my sexuality. Looking for what I will enjoy and trying understand my body.

If you are a lady, not much older and interested in exploring with me, no strings to be attached, you can call me or text on 07086355002.

You have to be clean and willing to share your STD/STI status and you undertake to take reasonable caution not to get pregnant.

Selah!
Re: Exploring Sexuality by falcon01: 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
you might as well Look for a guy since it's all about exploring your sexuality
Re: Exploring Sexuality by yahunghest(m): 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
Valid point, might get there if that becomes necessary. I have to start out from the ‘accepted’ to the ‘emerging’ in the Nigerian society.

Thanks for that though.

(1) (Reply)

We Do Val, But Val Should Not Do Us. / Women Are Wick Creatures / Man Was Rejected When He Proposed To A Lady During Valentine’s Day Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.