Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Fulani Kidnap Ajayi Crowther Into Slavery - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Kidnap Ajayi Crowther Into Slavery (1179 Views)

Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me / I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi / Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Kidnap Ajayi Crowther Into Slavery by tit(f): 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
Fulani kidnap Bishop Ajayi Crowther and sold him into Slavery because they hate the poor boy.
Bishop Crowther becomes the father of Yoruba and Igbo language after rescue.

This kidnap is not today.
Don't sell yourself into Slavery.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Kidnap Ajayi Crowther Into Slavery by wakaman: 7:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
All tits and no brains angry

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Kidnap Ajayi Crowther Into Slavery by tit(f): 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
wakaman:
All tits and no brains angry

Read his history.
He said so himself.
Fulani kidnap him.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Kidnap Ajayi Crowther Into Slavery by AfonjaConehead: 8:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
Tit add Igbo kidnap ajayi Crowther by mistake and see if this thread won't hit 10 pages under 10 minutes grin
Re: Fulani Kidnap Ajayi Crowther Into Slavery by wakaman: 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
tit:

Read his history.
He said so himself.
Fulani kidnap him.

Its on you to provide a source or relevant reference on the subject matter.

This is no CAT matter.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Kidnap Ajayi Crowther Into Slavery by tit(f): 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
wakaman:

This is no CAT matter.

Do not say I did not told you.
Re: Fulani Kidnap Ajayi Crowther Into Slavery by wakaman: 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
tit:

Do not say I did not told you.

Again all tits and no brains.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Kidnap Ajayi Crowther Into Slavery by nduchucks: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
wakaman:

This is no CAT matter.

Looks like tit has a point.

Samuel Ajayi Crowther (c. 1809–31 December 1891), was a Yoruba linguist, Nigerian clergyman and the celebrated first African Anglican bishop of West Africa. Born in Osogun (in what is in Lanlate, Oyo State, Nigeria), he and his family were captured by Fulani slave raiders when he was about twelve years old.

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Ajayi_Crowther

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Kidnap Ajayi Crowther Into Slavery by wakaman: 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
nduchucks:

shocked wow, with this from Wikipedia she's right. I accept. Would corroborate further though.

Tits and brains to tit then kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Kidnap Ajayi Crowther Into Slavery by tit(f): 4:37am On Feb 08, 2021
nduchucks:

You must be a senior lecturer.
they knows and have all the information and news
Re: Fulani Kidnap Ajayi Crowther Into Slavery by sharpwriter(m): 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
wakaman:

shocked wow, with this from Wikipedia she's right. I accept. Would corroborate further though.

Tits and brains to tit then kiss

Of course she's right. I have read that account of enslavement written by Bishop Ajayi Crowther himself few years back and it was then I knew fulanis had been a pain in our necks in yoruba land for a long time.

You can read the short account from this link:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/06/26/how-i-was-captured-into-slavery-ajayi-crowthers-179-year-old-letter/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Kidnap Ajayi Crowther Into Slavery by just2endowed: 2:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
sharpwriter:

Of course she's right. I have read that account of enslavement written by Bishop Ajayi Crowther himself few years back and it was then I knew fulanis had been a pain in our necks in yoruba land for a long time.

You can read the short account from this link:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/06/26/how-i-was-captured-into-slavery-ajayi-crowthers-179-year-old-letter/

It wasn't the whole fulani army that capture ajayi Crowther village. It was after the fulani had islamatize Oyo and conquer Oyo and some yoruba Muslims decided to join forces to capture other area that have not surrender to Islam. That was why he and his people and town was sold to a Christian slave Master : the Portuguese and spainish. It's a vicious circle od wickedness
Re: Fulani Kidnap Ajayi Crowther Into Slavery by sharpwriter(m): 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
just2endowed:

It wasn't the whole fulani army that capture ajayi Crowther village. It was after the fulani had islamatize Oyo and conquer Oyo and some yoruba Muslims decided to join forces to capture other area that have not surrender to Islam. That was why he and his people and town was sold to a Christian slave Master : the Portuguese and spainish. It's a vicious circle od wickedness

Post a reference

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Kidnap Ajayi Crowther Into Slavery by tit(f): 11:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
just2endowed:

Hmmmm

I know Afonja had many children and followers but Daddy GO said it is Fulani that capture him.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Kidnap Ajayi Crowther Into Slavery by just2endowed: 11:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
tit:

Hmmmm

I know Afonja had many children and followers but Daddy GO said it is Fulani that capture him.

The fulani after taking control of ilorin, with the help of the already converted yoruba muslims, they match down to Oyo.

Yes, you could literally say the fulani were the spiritual leader and command most of the jihadist which comprises of yoruba muslims and other fulani fighters. But it was the Afonja people that show them the way to the heart of Oyo city.
Re: Fulani Kidnap Ajayi Crowther Into Slavery by just2endowed: 11:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
tit:

Hmmmm

daddy GO never mention who bought those slave from the jihadist. the jihadist were using the slave to make money and finance their course. It was a christian slave master (Portuguese and Spanish) that bought Ajayi Crowther and his people.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Kidnap Ajayi Crowther Into Slavery by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 10, 2021
tit:
Fulani kidnap Bishop Ajayi Crowther and sold him into Slavery because they hate the poor boy.
Bishop Crowther becomes the father of Yoruba and Igbo language after rescue.

This kidnap is not today.
Don't sell yourself into Slavery.

(1) (Reply)

Missing Person / How A Man Was Abused And Disgraced At Warri Train Station By Nigerian Officials. / Missing Person From Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.