Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo (43401 Views)

SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) / Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium / US Police Officer On Duty Records Himself Having Sex With Woman In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by davies(m): 8:09am On Feb 08, 2021
I pray the police find his killer.
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by zealousayo(m): 8:09am On Feb 08, 2021
Too bad.
Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by Jodano: 8:09am On Feb 08, 2021
crime is on the increase.
Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by Giddyvocals(m): 8:11am On Feb 08, 2021
Wow! R.I.P....... in a civilized country this case would be sorted out quickly... The culprits left the murder weapon, touched the Bucket... Too many finger prints..

2 Likes

Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by HMZi: 8:11am On Feb 08, 2021
From what i read, the scene should be filled with finger prints and maybe dna of the assailants.

If the forensic dept of the police is not for fashion parade, and all the finger prints for bvn,sim registration and nin are not just done by a useless govt,,,

they should easily be apprehended

2 Likes

Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by kingk(m): 8:11am On Feb 08, 2021
Even if Nigeria ceased to exist, APC 8 years regime will forever be in history books of life.

2 Likes

Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by HMZi: 8:12am On Feb 08, 2021
Giddyvocals:
Wow! R.I.P....... in a civilized country this case would be sorted out quickly... The culprits left the murder weapon, touched the Bucket... Too many finger prints..

as in, the scene is crawling in incriminating evidence
Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by adecz: 8:12am On Feb 08, 2021
Inside job undecided undecided
Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by shegun4sur: 8:13am On Feb 08, 2021
Hope this will jig up forensic science proficiency in the country
Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by Reference(m): 8:13am On Feb 08, 2021
Never have secrets, professional, business, social secrets no one is aware off except you and the dealing party.

And when disputes begin to arise it is time to document them and broaden information storage.
Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by psalmistkakah(m): 8:13am On Feb 08, 2021
Now that you have kill him.. wat have u gain?.. ur gain is hellfire and earthly torment till death. Peace of mind gone no matter how you pretend not be bothered, you will still pass true emotional trauma.. rest of mind better than any amount of Money.. rest in peace to the death..
Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by jaxxy(m): 8:13am On Feb 08, 2021
Sickening. Whoever it is knows his movement and office space. May justice be served on them brutally on them also.

1 Like

Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by Mrincredy(m): 8:14am On Feb 08, 2021
This so sad.The level of insecurity in the country is at an alarming rate
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1381739/ex-nba-chairman-imo-ndieonyemah-nwankwo-gruesomely-murdered-imo/
Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by egojeny1(f): 8:15am On Feb 08, 2021
The driver has a case here.

So sad

1 Like

Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by kessdivine4all: 8:16am On Feb 08, 2021
blinking001:
Developers at it again......see the way they are killing themselves..

That moment when the product of a leaked condom makes a comment

1 Like

Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by buckeyemedia: 8:18am On Feb 08, 2021
Trueigbo:
It's high time government take the issue of security serious. You cannot fight crime using 19th century methods. We need to upgrade.

Install cctv and make use of BVN to track people. But this need a strong political will to do it.
Use Bank Verification Number to track People?
Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by Wyry: 8:22am On Feb 08, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless.
Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:23am On Feb 08, 2021
I was shocked when I got this news.. his office is just above my shop and nobody new what happened that day. May your soul rest in peace sir

2 Likes

Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by alizma: 8:28am On Feb 08, 2021
Definitely he was not murdered by a Fulani. There is something wrong in our society and we need to start watching our thoughts and act right from the grassroot. May God heal our land
Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by uglodoh(f): 8:34am On Feb 08, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Use Bank Verification Number to track People?

Since Nigeria does not have a data base of our finger prints. The police can use the finger prints captured during bvn registration to track the assaillants.
Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by Stallion93(m): 8:39am On Feb 08, 2021
Worst country in the world.
Even Iraq and Syria didn’t get close to this level
Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by lucky4west: 8:41am On Feb 08, 2021
damn...sad wahala be like who get driver with a long throat....they can turn on you any time or give info to robbers or kidnappers...sad

1 Like

Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by Unfolding: 8:47am On Feb 08, 2021
A Lawyer's job also exposes them to conflict of interest , and ethical dilemmas. So easy to make enemies. Also some lawyers are very randy and step on toes. R.I.P to the deceased.
Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by blinking001(m): 8:52am On Feb 08, 2021
kessdivine4all:

That moment when the product of a leaked condom makes a comment
Kai bros this talk too heavy for me na.. grin.....I'm in severe pains right now grin
Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by thundafire: 8:52am On Feb 08, 2021
Country were get sense go carry DNA and prints but out dumb police go use their own hands carry the evidence
Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 08, 2021
How can Fulani herdsmen enter his office and kill him like this. They must have become very sophisticated and dressed like lawyers to gain entry.

Say no to herdsmen oo

wink
Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by Ezidimma(m): 9:06am On Feb 08, 2021
May God Console His family......other than the above said, I am speechless
Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:08am On Feb 08, 2021
His driver been at Large have some questions to answer. Search for him should commence
Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by spinna: 9:16am On Feb 08, 2021
Driver prime.suspect..When ur life is solitary be careful of your workers.

Kolorun m sowa.

No graphic pic yet i can imagine the horrible sight.

Wickedness can never pay
Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by wink2015(m): 9:23am On Feb 08, 2021
WICKED WORLD !

We shall all die one day.

No human is a stone.

Even stone do corrode.

Rest in Peace.
Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by wman(m): 9:42am On Feb 08, 2021
Too many assassinations in the country of recent.
Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:48am On Feb 08, 2021
Definitely his driver.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) / Worker Kills Chinese Boss In Lagos / Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.