Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,827 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. - Crime (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. (70456 Views)

My Husband Raped Me. / Female Lecturer Kidnapped And Raped In Rivers State (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Girl Drugged By Her Sister And Raped By Sister's Boyfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by syntekelite(m): 7:29am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:
Life doesn't seem worth living anymore.

He hasn't even called me to know how I am doing.

I can't believe people are insulting me and blaming me for what happened. I created this thread to get advice and comfort but I'm getting insults. I'm a very emotional person and this isn't helping.

I'm crying all over again just reading some comments. I don't have an alcohol problem and yes I planned on having sex with him soon; when I felt ready, but definitely before marriage. How can you say this is my fault?

Today might be my last day on this earth. Human beings are indeed wicked.

you need to be calm and you need to pour your heart out to someone close i pick your mom, dont be ashamed , you should never be ashamed you were raped,tell your mom and cry your heart out you will feel better,
rapists bank on the shame they cause their victims,thats how they get away with it, stand tall tell your mom and together report to the authorities,that way you save other unsuspecting girls,
the guy has a modus operandi he has been doin it a while,
stay strong girl and though i dont know you, you can reach out if u ever wanna talk, never get tired of life,just a few more steps and it all feels better than the past.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Ubycare: 7:33am On Feb 08, 2021
In as much as you are thinking of options to take.
First, do you know his HIV or any other STI's statue?
I advise you to visit any government hospital. Report the rape case to them so that they can place you on drugs.
Remember, this can only work within 72 hours.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by EMMALEX4REAL: 7:38am On Feb 08, 2021
I hate generalization before i take personal
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Dataspider: 7:39am On Feb 08, 2021
Same story, same pattern. I have told girls several times; if you are not willing to have sex with a guy, please stay away from relationships.
The reality is that guys love and want sex. If you ladies can't deal with that reality, please stay single and happy. Your hopes of dating a guy who will wait till marriage is a fairy tale.

I repeat, if you don't want sex, stay away from any kind of relationship and deal with whatever past trauma you have.

It sounds ridiculous to tell a guy that you've had sex before and now you don't want it anymore. You really think any guy will buy into that crap? If you were still a virgin it would have been a different matter.

Ladies! Stop deceiving yourselves and wake up.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Dreyton36: 7:41am On Feb 08, 2021
I already felt your pain until you came up with the word

"Why are men like this"

Aunty is your dad not a man?? Did he also rape your mother??

Very insulting, na you know why you they always meet men wey they rape you, v besides no be book them send you go read for school??
. Your parents know say you they follow man upandan??
Nonsense

That statement ruined my mood, I blame the mod wey carry this come front-page sef undecided

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by X3MLY(m): 7:42am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:
I created this account to hide my identity. I'm in a very emotional condition at the moment. I've been crying since morning. I've not left my house, not even for church. I've lost the will to live, all because of what happened yesterday evening.

I've been dating this guy for two months. I thought he was a great guy. He was always nice to me, smart and hard-working. I lost my virginity at the age of 18 in University and it was to someone that just wanted to have sex with me. He lied about loving me. All he wanted was sex and when he had his way he abandoned me and dated another girl in my department. Since then I've had a fear of relationships, most importantly of sex. I vowed to only have sex with someone I was going to marry; someone I was certain loved me.

When I met my boyfriend, I thought he was the one. We vibed well and we were both in the same field of work. Everything seemed to click. I opened up to him about my experience and my decision to have sex only when I was ready. He agreed and said he was going to respect my wishes.

Yesterday he visited me at my apartment. This wasn't the first time he was visiting me. We paid each other visits all the time. This time he brought a bottle of wine with him. I prepared food, we both eat and he served us some wine. The last thing I remember is taking few sips and then everything else is blurry.

Next thing I am waking up by 8am this morning with a severe headache, cramped legs and a sore feeling around my vagina. There was something that looked like dried semen on my left thigh and some around my breast. I could also perceive the scent of his perfume on my body. He raped me. The man that claimed to love me raped me. I haven't spoken to anyone since morning, all I've been doing is crying. My phone has been on silent all day.

I want to report him to the police but first I want to look at his face and ask why he would do this to me. I already planned on having sex with him soon. Why couldn't he wait? I want to involve my parents and his parents as well but I don't want this news to spread and take a hit on my reputation. I'm confused about what to do.

Why are men like this? I feel defiled and violated. My mind has been constantly flooded with suicidal thoughts all day. If I make it through this, I'm done with relationships forever.

Rape is reprehensible. My sincere sympathies for what you are going through.

Please collect and preserve those semen samples of the rapist before bathing. Also, preserve the remnants of the wine in the glass from which you drank.

Both are solid evidence of the crime incase of any denial by the perpetrator.

Please do not listen to any pleas for forgiveness from him, his family, anybody. Make sure you report this crime to the police. He needs to be punished and prevented from doing this to someone else.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by FrankLampard: 7:44am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:
I created this account to hide my identity. I'm in a very emotional condition at the moment. I've been crying since morning. I've not left my house, not even for church. I've lost the will to live, all because of what happened yesterday evening.

I've been dating this guy for two months. I thought he was a great guy. He was always nice to me, smart and hard-working. I lost my virginity at the age of 18 in University and it was to someone that just wanted to have sex with me. He lied about loving me. All he wanted was sex and when he had his way he abandoned me and dated another girl in my department. Since then I've had a fear of relationships, most importantly of sex. I vowed to only have sex with someone I was going to marry; someone I was certain loved me.

When I met my boyfriend, I thought he was the one. We vibed well and we were both in the same field of work. Everything seemed to click. I opened up to him about my experience and my decision to have sex only when I was ready. He agreed and said he was going to respect my wishes.

Yesterday he visited me at my apartment. This wasn't the first time he was visiting me. We paid each other visits all the time. This time he brought a bottle of wine with him. I prepared food, we both eat and he served us some wine. The last thing I remember is taking few sips and then everything else is blurry.

Next thing I am waking up by 8am this morning with a severe headache, cramped legs and a sore feeling around my vagina. There was something that looked like dried semen on my left thigh and some around my breast. I could also perceive the scent of his perfume on my body. He raped me. The man that claimed to love me raped me. I haven't spoken to anyone since morning, all I've been doing is crying. My phone has been on silent all day.

I want to report him to the police but first I want to look at his face and ask why he would do this to me. I already planned on having sex with him soon. Why couldn't he wait? I want to involve my parents and his parents as well but I don't want this news to spread and take a hit on my reputation. I'm confused about what to do.

Why are men like this? I feel defiled and violated. My mind has been constantly flooded with suicidal thoughts all day. If I make it through this, I'm done with relationships forever.

I will advise you to report to all authority. His parents, your parents. And the police
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Nephilim: 7:45am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:

I never told him no sex until marriage. I told him about my experience in University and we both agreed to have sex when I was ready; when I was emotionally prepared. We are just two months into the relationship.
just 2months Haba! Na wa. Report the bastard to the police.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by 4evavic: 7:49am On Feb 08, 2021
Am so sorry for what happened to you... But my advice is this, if you know you can't handle the emotional trauma, I suggest you share it with your mum(depending on how your mum handle issues). If you manage to be in control of these trauma, reach out to the guy first, if he pick up, ask him why.... If he did not, do the needful and let karma do it's work.. Go for medical check up
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by GodisFirst: 7:50am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:

I can't believe people are insulting me and blaming me for what happened. I created this thread to get advice and comfort but I'm getting insults. I'm a very emotional person and this isn't helping.

I'm crying all over again just reading some comments. I don't have an alcohol problem and yes I planned on having sex with him soon; when I felt ready, but definitely before marriage. How can you say this is my fault?

Sister, don't be hard on yourself. It is not the end of life with you. Surely you will overcome this and come out a better and stronger person. It is actually a hard learning experience to you, although through a hard way.
What you need right now is to go for medical checks and ensure no complications results from this. Do this urgently.
Don't ever in your life think of harming yourself. You will see that with time and days, you will get better.
If you have an opportunity to meet him, ask him why and let him know that you didn't give him consent. If you think you have what it takes to go through the rigors of prosecution, then get evidences (his response as you meet him after, medical result etc.) and report to the police. However, I don't see that in you.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Toktee(m): 7:54am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:

If today is your last day on earth, who lose?
I cannot believe that most Christians always have sex thoughts at time like this,where's your Christian life?

The Bible says "surely the temptation and trials will come but i have given you the will to overcome them all" if your life is given to you by urself and not by God go ahead and commit suicide so you can see the other side only then you will regret cos God will never judge you base on your story.

Reply the guy to your parents and his parents, do not go to police first but the parents first.

Report the case also to your pastor if you are sure he's spiritually filled.

Suicide will only lead you to another terror in Hades.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:00am On Feb 08, 2021
I saw this late n would have reply you earlier...my advice will be short.

you are traumatized now so you need to seek help n counsel from loved ones and family members so report the case to your parents if you are still below 25years.

report the case to the police n get the guy arrested.perhaps he has been doing that to other girls n need to be thought some lessons.
snap the dry semen on your thigh, breasts and the empty bottle of wine as evidence. the police will need this.

Don judge all men this way, there are still many good guys out there.

don't take your own life becos of this....the world is still a better place n you will over come this n be strong again....cheers!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Cburke(m): 8:00am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:

Dear, today may not be your last day on earth.. Why? Because you have a genuine family who loves you, and you are not going to keep beating ur self over someone whom you felt you knew and loved: a male stranger.. Babe, confront him, ask him why (even though I highly doubt he'll give u any credible reasons why he forced himself on you), you can decide to forgive him but don't sweep the matter under the rug, esp if u are in a position to report him to the appropriate pple. No one can blame u for being too trusting anyways, but learn this; shit happens. Don't let the foolishness of two men deprive you of the best love you probably would experience afterwards. .

I just feel sorry for the next guy .

oh, nd yeah, stay around family for now.. do not entertain suicidal tots because na small small e dey start..

ndo o?
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Liposure: 8:01am On Feb 08, 2021
vincentjk:
I know a lot of women who accuse men of raping them when it's just mutual sex, who knows if the op actually gave the guy greenlight and undressed and slept with skimpy night and the og couldn't help it then romanced and entered her London only for her eyes to open after every every.

A girl once accused me of something like this and blocked me on Facebook and WhatsApp then I chose to totally ignore her, 3years later(last year) she came around and apologized and we still had that same sex.

If the guy truly raped you as you said then you should report him to the police asap, a rapist is an idiot however.
should i say you were compensated...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Cburke(m): 8:01am On Feb 08, 2021
Toktee:
If today is your last day on earth, who lose?
I cannot believe that most Christians always have sex thoughts at time like this,where's your Christian life?

The Bible says "surely the temptation and trials will come but i have given you the will to overcome them all" if your life is given to you by urself and not by God go ahead and commit suicide so you can see the other side only then you will regret cos God will never judge you base on your story.

Reply the guy to your parents and his parents, do not go to police first but the parents first.

Report the case also to your pastor if you are sure he's spiritually filled.

Suicide will only lead you to another terror in Hades.

How can someone who is spiritually filled do that?
kilonso sehf?
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by cocolacec(m): 8:03am On Feb 08, 2021
Mad man roaming the street.God punish his cursed John Thomas
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by eziezi90(m): 8:06am On Feb 08, 2021
Hi,

It's truly a devastating experience and might take a long time to heal.. Healing will not be easy or fast, but you are very very capable of coming out STRONG

Suicide will not affect the guy or make him feel guilty. He'll probably continue his ways... Allow God deal with him

However, suicide will affect your parents, siblings, friends, colleagues and others that truly love you forever. Is that a pain You are willing to inflict on your loved ones? Is that fair on them too?

What you can do is take time to recover, follow other rape victims stories, and see how they moved on. Then You can become a motivation for others in similar situation (I know two friends that have been raped and unless they mentioned it, I would have never suspected... They have learnt to let go and not allow some idiot affect the rest of their lives)

How you pull out of this is truly in your hands. I wish you healing and strength

Love yourself, Live long

Sorry to ramble
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by lavenderjade(m): 8:06am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:

ARSEHOLE
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by OKVALLY: 8:07am On Feb 08, 2021
You know his family, so he is not a stranger to you any more, whether you give him now or later, it is the same thing, don't fill betrayed
discuss it with him and his family in case of pregnancy, if you hide it, when pregnancy surface, he will denial you. make the two families be aware
of what happened, don't tag it rape. say he did it without informing you, you were planning giving him soonest but want to know who he is exactly. If
he can endure or not, but he failed the test.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Lovelypet28: 8:13am On Feb 08, 2021
My dear that's how men are even in marriage, they will still show you PEPPER, you have to be very SMART around them, I LEARNT THE HARD WAY.
GOD will help you dear.
Shun relationships for now, be mentally strong, look well before you leap, most good looking nigerian men are monsters, PLEASE LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP, and in all pray to your heavenly father.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Dayzzy(m): 8:14am On Feb 08, 2021
Shelumiel:
I do not understand your question. Be more clearer
You think this cannot happen after 4 years into a relationship?... and 4 years Into a relationship, you shouldn't visit the one you claim you love or dine with him?
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Kingzjayzee: 8:15am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:

sister. Plzzz o. Just do me one favour. Scratch off that part u said today might be your last on earth. Plzzzzzzzzzz m on my knees. Dont take ur own life. I beg u in the name of God. At this point u need to see a psychologist or maybe go to your spiritual mother. Say ur mother in the lord. U need a shoulder to lean on. U need someone to talk to you. I won't be at rest until u promise me personally that u won't do anything harmful to urself. U can contact me on my email address kingzjayzee@gmail.com. just send me a message assuring me that u won't harm yourself. That's all I need for my mind to be at rest. I LOVE YOU BUT GOD LOVES YOU MORE. GOD BLESS YOU SPECIAL ONE.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by ayterajah(m): 8:17am On Feb 08, 2021
my best advice for you is just to let the matter go .... Work on yourself as per getting your priority right
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 08, 2021
Shelumiel:
Bros face the facts here : she consumes alcohol and that was the means that chap used in getting her.

Secondly, there is nothing wrong with her seeing her spiritual leader for counsel, since what has been done is something that requires guidance.
What if the spiritual leader wan nack am too
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by VTJN(m): 8:19am On Feb 08, 2021
Durentt:
hello calm down, I would advise you call me so we can talk

I would be your emotional support (I am a homosexual male so I will have no sexual interests in you)
Hmmm you eh
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Liposure: 8:22am On Feb 08, 2021
Queenslander:
lool,. I've never heard about that,. Like forever,. grin grin though rape can happen to anyone, both men and women can be raped, but only men can commit rape!!
ah! Do you know how many boys that were molested in their childhood? By so called aunties and sisters. Yet they moved on with their lives. Its not fair
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Dayzzy(m): 8:24am On Feb 08, 2021
Shelumiel:
Please I do not understand the point you are making here.

Please, let me ask you a question : the precautions I listed out, would they have worked or not?
Of course they would have worked but such precautions can only last for short while.
You yourself, do you follow the so called precautions?
Should your girlfriend/fiancee be so cautious that she won't even let you hug her?
Should she always have a friend with her when visiting you?
Should she call on her neighbour to stay with her whenever you pay her a visit?

If he truly raped her, the act is terrible. No blame game.

If she was not safe in her house, imagine what he could do to her in his house.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by adekS1(m): 8:25am On Feb 08, 2021
KEY POINTS

I thought he was a nice guy - women greatest undoing just after you av givn her some little gifts

You are not ready for sex but in a relationship - its high time ladies know once you are not ready for sex the best is to stay out of relationship.the truth is most men want sex in a relationship and this do not define whether they are serious or not.abstaining frm sex is not yardstick to say if a guy is serious or nt.

Never make a lifetime decision when you are angry and hurt.why? - it can eventually hurt your whole life,that decision wl always make you remember the incidence even after 20yrs cos u make a decision thats part of ur life and such decision is potent enough to deprive u joy in life.the truth is you will still av a relationship sooner or later and get married so dont destroy your future with some moment of pain.

Am not supporting a rapist but concentrated more on you in order to let you see the reality of things and also to gv you the grace to calm down to do the right thing.if u wsh to report,report him to serve as deterrent.

I can see you also generalizing after dating just two men.if you continue this way you will never see any good in a man.why?
Because you are unlucky by dating two bad guys.

But never let that incidence be what will hampered your future glorious relationship/marriage.many women av toil this path and now a shadow of what they ought to be in being good women.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by emonis88: 8:26am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:

I must bf anything say sorry. no-one deserves to b treated like dat, n dat guy I must say is a beast, he betrayed ur trust n he is a stupid guy, he is thinking he is sharp , but he is highly mistaken cus he has caused trauma for another person n has destroyed ur trust in other men. but don't look at him cus we all r not the same ,there r men out there who r well behaved n can't do such a thing. pls seek help talk to someone about it n get him punished so he il learn d error of dat his seemly sharpness.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 08, 2021
CalliDora1:
I've always said it. All men are potential rapist. Girls beware of them. Trust them at your own peril.

Sorry for your predicament. Avoid them and stay safe.

One was itching to come to my house this weekend but I refused because I don't trust them even in my own apartment and because of that he went and unliked the pics I uploaded in my profile. I don't care.

Ndi Uchu.
Not all men are like your dad
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by MartinsD12(m): 8:26am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:

Total nonsense, you have a boyfriend what were you expecting for him to be watching you like cinema, the truth is bitter but must be said if you have a boyfriend you know what it means, am sure he is spending on you, boyfriend is sexxxxx, nothing but sexxxxxxxx that's the meaning of boyfriend and girlfriend so deal with it.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Vaiki(m): 8:27am On Feb 08, 2021
dollytino4real:
u dey ur house b4 the drugs fly enter ur mouth, lady sorry dat I did not show any empathy!,pls we NL love u stay strong
you are very stupid!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply)

Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught / SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) / Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.