Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. (70479 Views)

My Husband Raped Me. / Female Lecturer Kidnapped And Raped In Rivers State (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Girl Drugged By Her Sister And Raped By Sister's Boyfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by StylesX: 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:
Life doesn't seem worth living anymore.

He hasn't even called me to know how I am doing.

I can't believe people are insulting me and blaming me for what happened. I created this thread to get advice and comfort but I'm getting insults. I'm a very emotional person and this isn't helping.

I'm crying all over again just reading some comments. I don't have an alcohol problem and yes I planned on having sex with him soon; when I felt ready, but definitely before marriage. How can you say this is my fault?

Today might be my last day on this earth. Human beings are indeed wicked.
Take courage and fight back, life isn't a bed of roses, betrayal comes with the package, I know what you're going through right now as I have had my fair share of betrayal, but giving up is cowardice, and you're brave, hurting only makes you human but sharing it is bravery, so fight it, don't let him win, you can't give up on humans just because life dealt you the wrong card, you met the wrong person and that a**hole should answer for his crimes, pretend like everything is fine and casually ask him why he raped you, don't ask him sternly, ask him casually, find a way to record him secretly, someone this stupid would jokingly admit to it like the rape is nothing, that's how you nail him, I'm sorry this happened to you.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by KingLion007(m): 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

I can't believe people are insulting me and blaming me for what happened. I created this thread to get advice and comfort but I'm getting insults. I'm a very emotional person and this isn't helping.

I'm crying all over again just reading some comments. I don't have an alcohol problem and yes I planned on having sex with him soon; when I felt ready, but definitely before marriage. How can you say this is my fault?

You have a whole lot to live for..cheer up gal,think abt your parents...there is more to live for.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
This kinda thing gets me angry,,
,, How much is sex self, with 1k i can lay two street girls
And also the way girls like op makes sex to look like something special
I hate that kinda altitude
The guy is also a fool to drug a girl just to rape her
If a girl does not give you sex ,free her and go get it else
where na haba
God why me, sobs- sobs

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by ProtectMyMoney: 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

If you kill yourself, your World has ended, but life goes on.

So, get that foolish thought outa your head, and get yourself down to a Police station then go and arrest the rapist in his house.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by LINTUNE(m): 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
Oziex:
Hope you have gone to the hospital Sha, so they can put you on PEP (post exposure prophylaxis) against HIV, and prophylaxis against Other STDs, then contraceptives if it's still within 72hours
lol..u still de put more fear for her body, nawa u..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by seanwilliam(m): 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
Na why we Dey encourage mastubation o..

I don’t know what to say sha

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Nato008(m): 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
Mozino007:
You have already planned....Get d Bleep outta here Bitch!
u need help....and don't quote me
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by mrdharkchild(m): 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

The only two men I've loved and taken seriously have both betrayed me. I can't trust any man again.
U haven't tried me.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Kingzeez10: 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
But where una dey see all these type of guys sef. Ẹni lórí ó má ni fìlà ooo

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by elbulk(m): 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

I wish we could have a chat. He's not worth dying over. He will always remain a looser. You are awesome and don't let anyone take that from you.
If you will send me an inbox. Don't pay mind to those nay sayers here.
God's got you.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Dpsychologist: 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

The only two men I've loved and taken seriously have both betrayed me. I can't trust any man again.
Thats a fallacy of hasty generalization.

You are using 2 men to judge the remaining Billions of men on earth. Thats a big accusation.

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by salford1: 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
Report to the police. Get an STD test done. Visit a mental healthcare clinic. Those should be your main concern instead of asking for the opinions of kids and some rape apologists on Nairaland.

Modified after reading post of posters on here shaming you. Told you there were lots of kids and rape apologists on here. Nairaland is the worst place to get an advice. If you are bent on getting the opinion of others, you should contact an influencer on Facebook e.g. Omobolanle Adeyemo or defunke Adewumi to help post your comment on their wall. You are would get serious opinion from matured people on those platform. Goodluck

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Donspicey: 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
CalliDora1:
I've always said it. All men are potential rapist. Girls beware of them. Trust them at your own peril.

Sorry.

The day i will share stories of how many guys hv bn raped at tender age by dos so called aunty aunty....i will call ur attention to come and say same tin abt ladies.....

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:
I created this account to hide my identity. I'm in a very emotional condition at the moment. I've been crying since morning. I've not left my house, not even for church. I've lost the will to live, all because of what happened yesterday evening.

I've been dating this guy for two months. I thought he was a great guy. He was always nice to me, smart and hard-working. I lost my virginity at the age of 18 in University and it was to someone that just wanted to have sex with me. He lied about loving me. All he wanted was sex and when he had his way he abandoned me and dated another girl in my department. Since then I've had a fear of relationships, most importantly of sex. I vowed to only have sex with someone I was going to marry; someone I was certain loved me.

When I met my boyfriend, I thought he was the one. We vibed well and we were both in the same field of work. Everything seemed to click. I opened up to him about my experience and my decision to have sex only when I was ready. He agreed and said he was going to respect my wishes.

Yesterday he visited me at my apartment. This wasn't the first time he was visiting me. We paid each other visits all the time. This time he brought a bottle of wine with him. I prepared food, we both eat and he served us some wine. The last thing I remember is taking few sips and then everything else is blurry.

Next thing I am waking up by 8am this morning with a severe headache, cramped legs and a sore feeling around my vagina. There was something that looked like dried semen on my left thigh and some around my breast. I could also perceive the scent of his perfume on my body. He raped me. The man that claimed to love me raped me. I haven't spoken to anyone since morning, all I've been doing is crying. My phone has been on silent all day.

I want to report him to the police but first I want to look at his face and ask why he would do this to me. I already planned on having sex with him soon. Why couldn't he wait? I want to involve my parents and his parents as well but I don't want this news to spread and take a hit on my reputation. I'm confused about what to do.

Why are men like this? I feel defiled and violated. My mind has been constantly flooded with suicidal thoughts all day. If I make it through this, I'm done with relationships forever.

Report his case to Aiyelala

If you no chop his money and you no deceive him, he will die in less than seven days

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by davidafe(m): 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
I feel for you Op, and I think you should go for test for any STDs.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by IamPlato(m): 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
Mozino007:
You have already planned....Get d Bleep outta here Bitch!
So why exactly are you calling her a bitch.

Must you act useless

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Nato008(m): 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
Shelumiel:
Sorry to say this but the fault is solely on you. You had an alcohol habit and it has lured you into your present predicament.

But I suggest you see your spiritual leader first before making any drastic moves that might worsen the situation already.

Peace.

is like comprehension is ur problem.... just read what u wrote, alcohol problem how spiritual leader so the do what... tell is her fault for thinking we have sane males abi...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Etizz: 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
While asking him why he did it, make sure u record it....that's the only proof u may have
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
Relationship without Sex na Relationship be that?!....Na After Sex Relationship Dey Start,It's quite a pity you only meet preeks that use and Dump ya assss.

7 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
Donspicey:

The day i will share stories of how many guys hv bn raped at tender age by dos so called aunty aunty....i will call ur attention to come and say same tin abt ladies.....

tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:
I created this account to hide my identity. I'm in a very emotional condition at the moment. I've been crying since morning. I've not left my house, not even for church. I've lost the will to live, all because of what happened yesterday evening.

I've been dating this guy for two months. I thought he was a great guy. He was always nice to me, smart and hard-working. I lost my virginity at the age of 18 in University and it was to someone that just wanted to have sex with me. He lied about loving me. All he wanted was sex and when he had his way he abandoned me and dated another girl in my department. Since then I've had a fear of relationships, most importantly of sex. I vowed to only have sex with someone I was going to marry; someone I was certain loved me.

When I met my boyfriend, I thought he was the one. We vibed well and we were both in the same field of work. Everything seemed to click. I opened up to him about my experience and my decision to have sex only when I was ready. He agreed and said he was going to respect my wishes.

Yesterday he visited me at my apartment. This wasn't the first time he was visiting me. We paid each other visits all the time. This time he brought a bottle of wine with him. I prepared food, we both eat and he served us some wine. The last thing I remember is taking few sips and then everything else is blurry.

Next thing I am waking up by 8am this morning with a severe headache, cramped legs and a sore feeling around my vagina. There was something that looked like dried semen on my left thigh and some around my breast. I could also perceive the scent of his perfume on my body. He raped me. The man that claimed to love me raped me. I haven't spoken to anyone since morning, all I've been doing is crying. My phone has been on silent all day.

I want to report him to the police but first I want to look at his face and ask why he would do this to me. I already planned on having sex with him soon. Why couldn't he wait? I want to involve my parents and his parents as well but I don't want this news to spread and take a hit on my reputation. I'm confused about what to do.

Why are men like this? I feel defiled and violated. My mind has been constantly flooded with suicidal thoughts all day. If I make it through this, I'm done with relationships forever.

Get that guy arrested now . Don't waste time. You could have gone to the police station with the semen. Let's kick against rape

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Lunex(m): 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
Suicidal thoughts keh?... My dear, I hate that word "rape"..
No man is worth killing yourself for...
He will face the consequences in due time..
First of all, I think you have to tell someone close to you for support...
Go to the hospital asap, check yourself oo..
I believe there are ways that rape can be proven medically but that journey eh will be tough especially in this country Naija...
And not all men are the same, I keep telling people that the issues we face with the opposite sex doesn't make all the same biko...

Take care

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by capitalzero: 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

I am sorry.
Go for medical. Vaginal swab and blood sample should be collected for evidence. Lodge complain in police station. Keep the bottle of wine. Content will be used for forensic analysis.
Girls, do not drink with guys. Only water. Safety is more important than trust. Have chaperone for your date.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by FreeSpirited: 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
You were dating him..doing I love you I love you...u are not a virgin, you go to his house, he comes visiting u too..u dint tell us how many times both of you have kissed and romanced...And how many times he smooched and fingered you of which u disallowed him from having sex with u....you gave him mixed signals...you are dating him, enjoying benefits of dating, collecting his money, but u are forming smart for him...
I think that's why he used that format for you... otherwise, I doubt if he would have done that. You shouldn't have dated in the first place..you should only have maintain friends or bestie with defined friendship boundaries....
Imagine you saying u were planning to give him sex soon in your mind, that's suspicious of manipulation. The question is did you tell him this, that so so day o you guys will have sex as normal lovers do? You sexually frustrated him and he felt cheated, cos you are not even a virgin, he probably thinks you are fvvcking somewhere, so he resorted to that means, however traumatic for you....If you are not ready for sex..don't go and date bad boys who are not simps...who kiss you, press ur boobs..finger u...but u don't allow preeq..cos u are still counting time...you were playing him...then he played you...I dint say rape is the best way to handle ur situation...but
That's the way I see your story.......which u deliberately leave some details

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by chimhigher(m): 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
Some guys sha..SMH
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by IamPlato(m): 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
dollytino4real:
u dey ur house b4 the drugs fly enter ur mouth
Read with common sense

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
ozodigboo:
It's partly your fault, dear.
You told him no sex before marriage.
Now, you're saying you PLANNED to have sex with him, soon.....but before marriage.
You gave him mixed signals.
Girls should learn to come clean.
It's very difficult for a guy to agree to a no - sex relationship, when you already told him you're not a virgin anymore.

So you and your kind r@pe any non virgins that tell you they dont want sex before marriage?
Who is raising these rapists and pedophiles filling up space in Nigerian society? If they are not r@ping, they are sympathizing with r@pists..
Women, you are raising curses in the name of sons.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Ginaz(f): 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
So sorry dear.
May God comfort you. Arrest him if you can pls, he has to answer for his crimes.

Post his pictures online so girls should beware of him and avoid being a victim.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) / 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.