Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Proven Mathematical FORMULA To Making Consistent Profit From Betting - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Proven Mathematical FORMULA To Making Consistent Profit From Betting (1892 Views)

I Just Won 6m Today From Betting / Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results / Man Banned From Betting Shop For 'winning Too Much' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proven Mathematical FORMULA To Making Consistent Profit From Betting by Sunwhite: 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hello everyone.
Please take your time to read till the end.

I want you all to participate in my betting formula and strategy with a very high success rate. %99 strike rate for sure. It will double any capital you invest in less than a week. Trust me. If you are well disciplined and follow our bet instructions you'll be in consistent profit week after week, month after month. You don't need to be a good tipster to make profit here. Just follow the instructions that's all. We do the hard work and our formula backs us. Risk of lossing here is almost %0. %99 Success is guaranteed.

STRATEGY AND FORMULA EXPLAINED----------

We place a bet of 2.0 odd with a single bet or combination of 2 accumulators of 1.42 x 1.42 = 2.0. Let's say we invest $70.
To get our first stake we'll multiply $70 by 0.0909= $6.4 as first stake. Therefore 1st stake $6.4× 2.0= $12.8 if we win we make 6.4 as profit + initial capital $6.4 + $70 initial capital = $76.4 Booom... If you divide $76.4 by your $70 initial capital you'll get 0.091... YES 0.091odd, you need 45 wins of 2odd to get sure 32odd... Do the maths and see for yourself. Remember we get 1.091 X our total capital anything time we wager and win 1.091^45 =32+odds. This is no magic but mathematical formula�

BREAKDOWN

We place bet of 2.0odd and wait for result. If we win we name it as Win 1, If we loss it we move to the next available bet of 2.0odd this time with a mathematical formula with slightly increased stake. We do that until we win the next bet. We don't count losses we only count winning bets. Our daily target is to make 1---3 winning bets daily. WE CAN ALL ACHIEVE THIS IN LESS THAN 45 DAYS�

The only risk involved_______Is a question and a challenge... CAN YOU BOOST OF GETTING 45+ WON BETS OF 2.ODD PER BET WITH NO 4 CONSECUTIVE LOOSES I know that's not a big deal for many punters.

We don't want a situation to loose 4bets in a row. If we lost 1st bet, 2nd bet which is supposed to recover 1st bet with a +profit lost, then 3rd bet lost which is supposed to recover 1st + 2nd bet +profit, then the 4th bet which is the last bet that holds the recovery money lost. Then the whole investment is gone. But this is hard to happen because they do not go for higher odd and they do not accumulate more than 2 games in a bet slip. There games are well analysed. They have not gotten 2 losses in a row for over weeks now, I talk less of 3 straight losses in a row. I talk from experience here.

I never wanted to share this betting formula channel. Something prompted me to share it now. I have been using this to consistently profiting from betting ever since I got the system. I am successful today because I take betting as a serious business... There is also a backup system attached to this formula that makes it so unique. You can never go bankrupt with this FORMULA.

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST BADASS SYSTEM WITH A VERY RELIABLE RISK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM I HAVE EVER SEEN.

Here is their Telegram channel link https:///Winbetfml

You will thank your God later for using me to show you this...
Re: Proven Mathematical FORMULA To Making Consistent Profit From Betting by SoftSport(m): 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sunwhite:
Hello everyone.

I want you all to participate in my betting formula and strategy with a very high success rate. %99 strike rate for sure. It will double any capital you invest in less than a week. Trust me. If you are well disciplined and follow our bet instructions you'll be in consistent profit week after week, month after month. You don't need to be a good tipster to make profit here. Just follow the instructions that's all. We do the hard work and our formula backs us. Risk of lossing here is almost %0. %99 Success is guaranteed.

We place a bet of 2.0 odd with a single bet or combination of 2 accumulators of 1.42 x 1.42 = 2.0. Let's say we invest $70.
To get our first stake we'll multiply $70 by 0.0909= $6.4 as first stake. Therefore 1st stake $6.4× 2.0= $12.8 if we win we make 6.4 as profit + initial capital $6.4 + $70 initial capital = $76.4 Booom... If you divide $76.4 by your $70 initial capital you'll get 0.091... YES 0.091odd, you need 45 wins of 2odd to get sure 32odd... Do the maths and see for yourself. Remember we get 1.091 X our total capital anything time we wager and win 1.091^45 =32+odds. This is no magic but mathematical formula�

BREAKDOWN

We place bet of 2.0odd and wait for result. If we win we name it as Win 1, If we loss it we move to the next available bet of 2.0odd this time with a mathematical formula with slightly increased stake. We do that until we win the next bet. We don't count losses we only count winning bets. Our daily target is to make 1---3 winning bets daily. WE CAN ALL ACHIEVE THIS IN LESS THAN 45 DAYS�

The only risk involved_______Is a question and a challenge... CAN YOU BOOST OF GETTING 45+ WON BETS OF 2.ODD PER BET WITH NO 4 CONSECUTIVE LOOSES I know that's not a big deal for many punters.

We don't want a situation to loose 4bets in a row. If we lost 1st bet, 2nd bet which is supposed to recover 1st bet with a +profit lost, then 3rd bet lost which is supposed to recover 1st + 2nd bet +profit, then the 4th bet which is the last bet that holds the recovery money lost. Then the whole investment is gone. But this is hard to happen because they do not go for higher odd and they do not accumulate more than 2 games in a bet slip. There games are well analysed. They have not gotten 2 losses in a row for over weeks now, I talk less of 3 straight losses in a row. I talk from experience here.

I never wanted to share this betting formula channel. Something prompted me to share it now. I have been using this to consistently profiting from betting ever since I got the system. I am successful today because I take betting as a serious business... There is also a backup system attached to this formula that makes it so unique. You can never go bankrupt with this FORMULA.

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST BADASS SYSTEM WITH A VERY RELIABLE RISK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM I HAVE EVER SEEN.

Okay
Re: Proven Mathematical FORMULA To Making Consistent Profit From Betting by Sunwhite: 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
Get their link https:///Winbetfml
Re: Proven Mathematical FORMULA To Making Consistent Profit From Betting by Roysnickz: 6:33am On Feb 08, 2021
Sunwhite:
Hello everyone.

BREAKDOWN

the telegram channel link is not going through
Re: Proven Mathematical FORMULA To Making Consistent Profit From Betting by Sunwhite: 8:47am On Feb 08, 2021
For more details Watsap # Zero nine zero eight four nine seven five six eight six.. Their telegram channel is WINNINGBET FORMULA. With a logo Proven Football Betting System That Wins..
Re: Proven Mathematical FORMULA To Making Consistent Profit From Betting by Chigorkizz(m): 10:32am On Mar 12, 2021
Good
Re: Proven Mathematical FORMULA To Making Consistent Profit From Betting by Investbig1: 9:58am On Mar 13, 2021
https://youtube.com/channel/UCO5zqRaDg9ui-3vlk56zbWA

See channel for trick to win on bet9ja

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sporty Trading And Make Minimum Of 150% Monthly / Did U Spot David Mark At The Just Concluded FIFA U17 Final? / Free Betting Tips For 2018 World Cup Qualifications - For All The Matches Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.