Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got (86659 Views)

Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday / Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover / Two Instagram Girls Showed Off Their Boobs & Pv$$y On McGalaxy's Instagram Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by Asapchris(m): 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
lilvicky68:
Make we no conclude sha.. maybe him get identical twin brother or triplet
We the same clothe abi
Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by FullBlastLight: 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Real niggeeeeeeeeeeee...he is a real niggarr
Real niggarrrrs swim shaperly and move on

We don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
We don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before we started swimming
We don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after we are done swimming our own
And we don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with us as we are swimming
We just swim our own sharpely and move on to the next babe

Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by annyz: 5:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
PerfectJUSTICE:
more

The guy's smiles is very deceptive.
Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by NotGej: 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
southniyikaye:
grinGOBE
SHEY HIM NO GET PASS 2 SHIRTS NI?

Na him Ashawo Uniform.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by DrewMX(m): 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
Baba for the girls cheesy
Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by Wunna: 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
EJanni:
If it were to be a woman now, you lots cheering this guy up would have called her all unprintable names.

There's something definitely wrong with Nigerian men.
Reason is he ain't got a hole that'd be widen and left loosed and flabby by different dicks' sizes. if that's too hard for you to understand then try this:
Even an out-of-shape woman can be a hoe
But It takes an intelligent, charismatic, witty and charming guy to be a stud. Cos it ain't all men that have all those

However, If these few points ain't enough to convince you then you're free to go back to your emotional state embarassed
Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by Talk2david1(m): 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
EJanni:
If it were to be a woman now, you lots cheering this guy up would have called her all unprintable names.

A key that opens alot of padlocks is called a masterkey but a padlock that is opened by just any key is called useless... I come in peace..
Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by Xantel(f): 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
Why naaa
Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by SweetCunt97(f): 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
2rez:

Girl I took a sneak peek into your profile, Moriah Mills is who u got right on your pp shocked. Girl, say no more bs. Moriah Mills is a bleeping ho.e, u adore a ho.e & that automatically makes u a ho.e too. Easy peezy & yeah most female folks are ho.es.
do u know who that is? Anyways thanks for calling me a hoe sha. We are all hoes one way or d other just that some lack discipline

1 Like

Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by SweetCunt97(f): 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Doesn't change facts you are lower and inferior to men

Not just you, all women
All second class citizens
Non-exempted
Even my sister's and mother
As long as you are ovulating , menstruating and have menopause
Toxic masculinity
Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by 2rez: 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
SweetCunt97:
do u know who that is? Anyways thanks for calling me a hoe sha. We are all hoes one way or d other just that some lack discipline

OMG! Your reply got me in stitches. U one helluva crazy girl cheesy. Lemme say no more, Deng!

BTW, Moriah Mills is an indecent star. Have a happy day. Toodlez!

Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by EJanni(f): 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
Talk2david1:

A key that opens alot of padlocks is called a masterkey but a padlock that is opened by just any key is called useless... I come in peace..
any key that can open every key is ashawo key. Therefore it does not have any value. It may open padlocks but not the most important ones. Shalom.
Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by Hassanmaye(m): 10:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
merieam16:
kana l'afia
Lafiya lau yar lele
Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by Hassanmaye(m): 10:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
merieam16:
kana l'afia
wink
Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by Philolawyer(m): 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
Kai. Am very sure that this guy has MPD MultiPersonalityDisorder
Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by saasala(m): 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2021
EJanni:

Ntooorr!. E pain am
Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by Fuckyoumod: 12:08am On Feb 09, 2021
EJanni:

Ejanni oya go Bleep all the men in your neighborhood and leave us alone!

1 Like

Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by Nobody: 2:03am On Feb 09, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Toxic masculinity

Lolzzz grin
Who gave you the right to redefine masculinity
Do men define feminity for ladies
Nonsense
Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by jojothaiv(m): 7:01am On Feb 09, 2021
SKEPTA BULLET FROM A GUN.
Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by payloader(m): 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hassanmaye:

How for example sir in other to teach this boys
You can start by giving your heart to Jesus. He alone can help you overcome sin and destructive habits and lifestyles. Just take a look around and you will notice that a lot more has happened in the space of two years, than all of ten years put together. Why? Jesus Christ is coming back, and it won't be much longer than 2-3 years from now. Talk to your friends about it. It is real. The coming of Christ is real, and there is no more time left. Think on this.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by iamL(f): 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
EJanni:

U should know that most of them are not normal.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by andreas919(m): 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
Is this in naija. Something I can get ??

xiweme:
Black moon rock weed Have you ever been so high that you couldn’t feel your eyebrows, even when you physically touch them? If not, try smoking Moon Rocks and I guarantee you’ll get there. I recently smoked them for the first time ever, and two months later, I’m still unable to locate my facial features. (Worth it, by the way.)
What are Black moon rock weed ?

The origins of Moon Rocks are a bit fuzzy, but rumors abound that the dispensary Starbudz760 first concocted them, with legendary West Coast rapper Kurupt popularizing the product and trademarking his own version called Black moon rock weed .

Moon Rocks are a THC megazord—they’re essentially cannabis buds (historically GSC, but any strain suffices) dipped in or sprayed with hash oil, then rolled in kief.
How strong are Black moon rock weed?

Though the potency of each batch of Black moon rock weed varies and depends on how it’s made/who produces it, the general consensus is that they hover around 50% THC (most flower by itself averages around 20% THC).

Hitting Moon Rocks produces an extremely pleasant, terpene-rich taste of kief that makes you say, “Woooo, that’s delicious.” The smoke clouds produced are super big and full, so each hit is damn near its own experience.

And the high? Oh buddy, oh pal, don’t even get me started on the high. Starting in the head, and eventually spreading throughout the entire body down to your toes, a Moon Rocks high is one of those slow burns that you definitely feel at first, but 30 minutes later, you realize that you have reached a mountaintop that you may not have been ready to climb.

I smoked my gram of Moon Rocks at around 5 p.m., and when I woke up the next morning at 7 a.m., I was still on Mars waiting for the train back to Earth.
Pros and cons of smoking Black moon rock weed
https://koos.org/product/black-moon-rock-weed/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) / See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] / How Many Women Died For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.