Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga (42659 Views)

Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by BRATISLAVA: 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
That means you'd believe Portiphar's wife if she had told that Joseph tried to rape her. Smh @bolded.

Why was he alone with her? He put himself in that position.
If you disagree with that, you're only being hypocritical on issues that concern women.
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by govomotors: 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2021
The era of freezing account is hot in Nigeria now.

Do any of these and your account will be frozen:

Protest against sars
Protest against government
Comment on bad governance
Opposition party aspirant criticize ruling party
Expose GO (god of man)

I just bought my VIP ticket to watch this latest series.
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by Theboss100(m): 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Na wah oo. One needs to be very prayerful before employing anyone, including those religious houses so God could reveal traitors from the beginning and one could drop them before allowing them to join the team. This man doesn't sound like a pastor to me. Its obvious in his voice. You stayed with a controversial man of God for 16 years and yet, you didn't quit immediately after noticing his so called character for the sake of your calling and heaven? Why wait until after you were sent away to make all these revelation? Common!
Fake apostle suleiman is a Godless man. He is as fake as Buhari's integrity. Infact 98% of Nigerian pastors are fake. That's why we have high rate of immorality in this country despite been a religious country. They are after your money, wives and daughters. They perform stage managed miracle. What stops them from going to the hospital to perform miracle The earlier you and your lots understand the signs of false prophets, pastors, evangelists etc the better otherwise all of you will perish in HELL Read Matthew 15:14, Isaiah 9:16.

We are in the last days, terrible things are happening. The reason why God said judgement will start in his house. Tooooo many fake pastors using God's name to enrich themselves. Emotions will kill many Nigerians that worship their pastors las las.

Drops pen.

As for the memes,
The first one is to help you understand my statement undecided

The second one is necessary for brain reset back to factory settings.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by SatantheDestroy: 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2021
where thunder go fire u is when u dont talk wetin happen with stephnie otobo. no bdy of christ is dragged. it just too Hot sex starved idiot showing off. but in this case, as a satanist, i support you with my full chest
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by opribo(m): 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
OFF YOUR MIC
OFF YOUR MIC OO

Apostle! Apostle!!
Apostle!!!
Heed the words of wisdom go and settle this battle, this bros has left his wife. The battle is now between you and him.

If he release Otobo evidence, Nigerians may stone you. You have 48hrs to call him for dialogue.
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by articlewriter: 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
Mike David's account is Frozen, let us all contribute N500 each from 1000 persons i.e N500K to assist him in this case, it's high time these fake pastors are brought to book.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by promzy555(m): 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
I'm a born detective that Nigeria Govt has not notice. Let me use my God given talent to say that, d audio call was manipulated. Just listen to d female voice u will understand

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by Made619(m): 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
Zzor:
When I said I believed Stephanie Otobo's story people were ranting but the truth will surely come when you least expect, a woman will hardly accuse a man of rape and other sexual misconduct there's always an element of truth in them,that's why I always believe any lady that boldly come out to accuse any man of rape or other sexual misconduct because most of the accusations are true.Smh for these men of God
shut your ugly face hole up...
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by femi4: 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
Zzor:
When I said I believed Stephanie Otobo's story people were ranting but the truth will surely come when you least expect, a woman will hardly accuse a man of rape and other sexual misconduct there's always an element of truth in them,that's why I always believe any lady that boldly come out to accuse any man of rape or other sexual misconduct because most of the accusations are true.Smh for these men of God
The popular proverb says:

Lies can travel for 20yrs but truth need just a day to catch up with him

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by hikiki(m): 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
hmmm so pastors dey Bleep anoda pee hole oda than wifys...inaruwana!!
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by victorazy(m): 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
Zzor:

And even if the Otobo's story was truth, does it stop God from blessing him? David in my mind. Leave the matter to God. Who God don bless He don bless.
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by Salt06(m): 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
davodyguy:
He if exposes now, he should be charge for conspiracy of silence, aiding and abetting

So he knew there was an affair happening and when Otobor came out, this man was silent because he was still benefiting form Apostle?

I just wonder why it is only Apostle Suleiman and Coza Pastor that have series of sexual allegations against them.

Some fools would call it attack on christianity by the devil.

Yet Baba Adeboye, Baba Oyedepo, Apostle Wole Oladiyun, Pastor Paul Adefarasin, Dr Paul Eneche, Bishop Mike Okonkwo etc have never been accused of any single sexual offence till date. Only Coza Pastor and Apostle Suleiman.

Why only the two of them?

Mumu Christians.

Pastors are not God. They are only called by God and don't see them as infallible. If David, Solomon and even Moses could fall into sin, then that your pastor that you think his god can also fall and commit adultery.

Don;t forget they are human beings first. They eat, drink, have emotions, have hard-ons, have eyes to see pretty ladies too

Mumu you...
I saw a clip years back (long before 2017) when Apostle Suleman was saying he was glad he's one of the pastors that doesn't have a scandal to his name and now this...
I'm sure he knows better now than to put confidence in reputation that can be destroyed easily by blackmail...
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by kabillionaire(m): 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
Who says karma is not a bitch?
you were part of the system for 16 years,
you helped him cover up adultery,
you assisted him by coercing or bribing Stephanie Otobo to appear on the alter in Auchi to apologise to mama.
And now, the God of man bleeped your wife....
why are you complaining up and down
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by Ashinze: 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
Is only foolish nigeria that will believe suleman story, from the first day I heard about this issue , my heart tells me suleman Bleep your wife. We all know sule Bleep your wife . My brother my advice to you is to leave everything into God hand. Forget about the woman and start a new life. Woman matter na soldiers go soldiers come , that woman is not your wife , let her carry her bad luck away. Start a new life , there are thousands of women out side there that will marry love to marry you and respect you . Any married woman that Bleep another man did not respect her husband, so she is not your wife

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by koolaid87: 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Na wah oo. One needs to be very prayerful before employing anyone, including those religious houses so God could reveal traitors from the beginning and one could drop them before allowing them to join the team. This man doesn't sound like a pastor to me. Its obvious in his voice. You stayed with a controversial man of God for 16 years and yet, you didn't quit immediately after noticing his so called character for the sake of your calling and heaven? Why wait until after you were sent away to make all these revelation? Common!

Sulaiman must have been aware of his fakeness. Why did he accommodated him for 16 years?

Birds of a feather flock together
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by oruma19: 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
Champneys:
Everybody wey get brain know say Sule fu...ck Otobo! grin
welaaaaa. Same way Biodun Faroyinbo bleeped ESE Walter and denied. Those guys are tough ooo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by Jeflox: 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
If Devil can possess Mike like this, after he has spent 16 years under an annoited man of God, then Devil is fearless indeed. As I listened to that Mike Davids I started seeing his face like the face of a dragon. That guy is actually in a real trouble.
This is not ordinary.
I will advise Apostle Johnson Suleman not to utter a word in reply to this man, you bring yourself so low if you do that. Apostle Johnson Suleman, you actually do not owe anybody any explanation whatsoever except your wife, just to get her along. Please do not reply this man again. Can't you see, he's heavily possessed?.
If you reply this man again, I will stop listening to you. Am one of your fans/admirers.
This Mike David is a son of perdition.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
Chii59:

I equally believed Otobo. Did you see the screenshot of the WhatsApp call? I know pictures can be doctored though. But why Suleiman? The other time they said he had an affair with Daniella okeke? Now they're accusing him of sleeping with another man's ex wife.

Babe all the accusations on that Suleiman is actually true some of these men of God are something else,even the Daniella own is true

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by Jeflox: 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ashinze:
Is only foolish nigeria that will believe suleman story, from the first day I heard about this issue , my heart tells me suleman Bleep your wife. We all know sule Bleep your wife . My brother my advice to you is to leave everything into God hand. Forget about the woman and start a new life. Woman matter na soldiers go soldiers come , that woman is not your wife , let her carry her bad luck away. Start a new life , there are thousands of women out side there that will marry love to marry you and respect you . Any married woman that Bleep another man did not respect her husband, so she is not your wife

What are we going to say about numerous people's wives u don bleep tire.
This thing you are living na life?
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
Eriokanmi:
He claimed to be conscious of his eternal destiny but yet was involved in Stephanie Otobo saga.
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by Jeflox: 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
kabillionaire:
Who says karma is not a bitch?
you were part of the system for 16 years,
you helped him cover up adultery,
you assisted him by coercing or bribing Stephanie Otobo to appear on the alter in Auchi to apologise to mama.
And now, the God of man bleeped your wife....
why are you complaining up and down

You must be a retired bleep to know better.
That's why your wife is like this.
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
Zzor:
Your brother may have consentual sex with a lady someday and, if he ditches her, she'll come back and claim he raped her. I hope you'll accept it as rape in this scenario

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

Your brother may have consentual sex with a lady someday and, if he ditches her, she'll come back and claim he raped her. I hope you'll accept it as rape in this scenario
my brothers are very responsible and can never be caught in such mess
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by sholay4star: 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
He's still threatening?
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by Yoighaman(m): 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Which man has ever agreed, even the one caught with his erection? What men will say to support rapists among them...

Until you catch a woman pants down, red-handed, they will never admit to infidelity (thank God for DNA) ; they are so brazen at lying that if you are not careful, you would second-guess yourself; gaslighting is one of tactics in their emotional arsenal... is that the kind of specie you want me to believe?

Women and denial are like 5 & 6....see Morocco, see Spain....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by pacespot(m): 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2021
grin
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by membranus: 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
My own thought is how suddenly are men of God so powerful that they can order any person to be arrested at anytime and be locked up in prison for a long time. E.g. Ibiyomie/Olunloyo saga.

Or have power to block somebody's account?

They are wielding too much influence.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by pooozeee(m): 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2021

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by TemmyT002(m): 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
Na so so threat and complain and shouting.
Do what you want and let's hear word jare.
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by Antoeni(m): 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
He if exposes now, he should be charge for conspiracy of silence, aiding and abetting

So he knew there was an affair happening and when Otobor came out, this man was silent because he was still benefiting form Apostle?

I just wonder why it is only Apostle Suleiman and Coza Pastor that have series of sexual allegations against them.

Some fools would call it attack on christianity by the devil.

Yet Baba Adeboye, Baba Oyedepo, Apostle Wole Oladiyun, Pastor Paul Adefarasin, Dr Paul Eneche, Bishop Mike Okonkwo etc have never been accused of any single sexual offence till date. Only Coza Pastor and Apostle Suleiman.

Why only the two of them?

Mumu Christians.

Pastors are not God. They are only called by God and don't see them as infallible. If David, Solomon and even Moses could fall into sin, then that your pastor that you think his god can also fall and commit adultery.

Don;t forget they are human beings first. They eat, drink, have emotions, have hard-ons, have eyes to see pretty ladies too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

.::Ramadan Kareem::. The Moon Has Been Sighted! / Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses / Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.