Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

The Characteristics Of The True God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Characteristics Of The True God (1499 Views)

If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? / God the father, son (Jesus Christ) & Holy Spirit is the only true God / 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by KNOWMORE56: 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
*. Revelation 4:9-11"KJV:And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,

KJV:The four and twenty elders FALL DOWN BEFORE HIM THAT SAT ON THE THRONE, and WORSHIP HIM that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,
KJV:Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Note!
This is Jesus being worshipped.
How do I know?

Jesus (in His office as human being) died.
His death on the cross is one of the reasons He is worthy 'to receive glory and honour and power ' .

You can check Jesus' different offices here
https://www.nairaland.com/6115965/which-following-1-9-jesus

Wait for the remaining ones! �️
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by KNOWMORE56: 7:01am On Feb 11, 2021
6. FATHER/SON IS THE JUDGE OF ALL:

*. Genesis 18:25 "KJV:That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not THE JUDGE OF ALL THE EARTH do right?"(i.e the Father)

*. Psalm 50:6 "KJV:And the heavens shall declare his righteousness: FOR GOD IS JUDGE HIMSELF. Selah.( i.e the Father).

*. Psalm 75:7 "KJV:But GOD IS THE JUDGE: he putteth down one, and setteth up another."(i.e the Father)

*. 2 Timothy 4:1 "KJV:I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord JESUS CHRIST, WHO SHALL JUDGE the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;" (i.e the Son)....
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by KNOWMORE56: 7:02am On Feb 11, 2021
....a
*. 2 Timothy 4:8 "KJV:Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which THE LORD, THE RIGHTEOUS JUDGE, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing."(i.e the Son)

*. 2 Corinthians 5:10 "KJV:For we must all appear before THE JUDGMENT SEAT OF CHRIST; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad."(i.e the Son).

Other places: Genesis 15:14; Exodus 5:21; Deuteronomy 32:36; 1 Samuel 2:10; Psalm 9:8; Ecclesiastes 3:17; 12:14; John 5:22; revelation 20:13; and more.
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by KNOWMORE56: 7:04am On Feb 11, 2021
7. LOVE:

*. 1 John 4:8 -10 "KJV:He that loveth not knoweth not God; FOR GOD IS LOVE." (i.e the Father)
KJV:In this was manifested THE LOVE OF GOD TOWARD US, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
KJV:Herein is love, NOT THAT WE LOVED GOD, BUT THAT HE LOVED US, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
KJV:Beloved, if GOD SO LOVED US, we ought also to love one another. (i.e the Father).....
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by KNOWMORE56: 7:05am On Feb 11, 2021

*. Romans 8:35 "

KJV:Who shall separate us from THE LOVE OF CHRIST? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?" (i.e the Son)

*. Ephesians 3:19 "KJV:And to know THE LOVE OF CHRIST, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God."

*. Ephesians 5:2 "KJV:And walk in love, as CHRIST also HATH LOVED US, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour."(i.e the Son).

Wait for the remaining ones!
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:17am On Feb 11, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

I think only JWs and few other people disagree with this truth.

TRUTH doesn't have two fractions it's just one single lane, all those on the side of the TRUTH knew, acknowledge and uphold it even when some amongst them are still struggling to meet up with the requirements.
So if you're still confused whether you will find families of the TRUTH perpetually worshiping as members of different religious groups having contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines then the TRUTH is not in you.
Only one group has the TRUTH i'm not insisting that you accept JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Organization as the only group having the truth but don't think two different groups are working for the TRUTH when they're not worshiping together as ONE BODY {John 17:22} there is no denomination in Christianity it's either you fellowship with the true Christians or associate with fake Christians.
Where most of you got it wrong is expecting all the members of a group to be holy and since you can't find such you misconstrue the niceness of people in false religions for Christians in different sect! smiley
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by livingchrist: 7:20am On Feb 11, 2021
Yes God's existence in three individuals is unarguable.
The Father sends the son
The Son manifest the will of the Father
The Holy Spirit glorifies the Son.
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by KNOWMORE56: 5:38am On Feb 14, 2021
8. FATHER/SON IS THE GIVER OF LIFE:

*. John 1:4" KJV:In HIM WAS LIFE; and the life was the light of men." (i.e the Son)

Acts 17: 25 "
KJV:Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing HE GIVETH TO ALL LIFE, and breath, and all things; (i.e the Father)

*. John 10:28 "
KJV:And I GIVE UNTO THEM ETERTNAL LIFE; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand."(i.e the Son)....
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by KNOWMORE56: 5:41am On Feb 14, 2021
*. John 11:25 "KJV:Jesus said unto her, I AM THE resurrection, and THE LIFE: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:" ( i.e the Son)

*. 1 John 5:20 "KJV:And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son JESUS CHRIST. This is THE TRUE GOD, AND ETERNAL LIFE."

NOTE: Jesus said ...I AM THE LIFE... His Apostle said... JESUS CHRIST IS THE TRUE GOD AND ETERNAL LIFE. Think about it!.....
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by KNOWMORE56: 5:44am On Feb 14, 2021
*. Colossians 3:4 "KJV:When CHRIST, who IS OUR LIFE, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory."

Hallelujah!!...CHRIST IS MY LIFE! Amen!!!!

*. Deuteronomy 30:20 "
KJV:That thou mayest love the Lord thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: FOR HE IS THY LIFE, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the Lord sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them" (the Father)

*. Psalm 36:9 "
KJV:For WITH THE IS THE FOUNTAIN OF LIFE: in thy light shall we see light." (i.e the Father)

*. Ecclesiastes 5:18 "
KJV:Behold that which I have seen: it is good and comely for one to eat and to drink, and to enjoy the good of all his labour that he taketh under the sun all the days of HIS LIFE, WHICH GOD GIVETH HIM: for it is his portion."

NOTE: only the true God is life... only Him can give life!....
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by KNOWMORE56: 5:50am On Feb 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

TRUTH doesn't have two fractions it's just one single lane, all those on the side of the TRUTH knew, acknowledge and uphold it even when some amongst them are still struggling to meet up with the requirements.
So if you're still confused whether you will find families of the TRUTH perpetually worshiping as members of different religious groups having contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines then the TRUTH is not in you.
Only one group has the TRUTH i'm not insisting that you accept JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Organization as the only group having the truth but don't think two different groups are working for the TRUTH when they're not worshiping together as ONE BODY {John 17:22} there is no denomination in Christianity it's either you fellowship with the true Christians or associate with fake Christians.
Where most of you got it wrong is expecting all the members of a group to be holy and since you can't find such you misconstrue the niceness of people in false religions for Christians in different sect! smiley

One thing is very clear, that is, THE ORGANIZATION IS NOT FOR/OF JESUS CHRIST MY LORD AND MY LIFE?

if questions start to come now you'll disappear or avoid answering them.
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by KNOWMORE56: 6:10am On Feb 14, 2021
It's Jesus who said I should witness for Him. He is the Jehovah in the Word....

*. Acts 1:8 "KJV:But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: AND YE SHALL BE WITNESSES UNTO ME both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth."

questions:

1. Who is the ME in the verse above?

2. Is "Jesus' witnesses" the same thing as "Jehovah's witnesses"?

3. What are the distinguishing characteristics of this your Jehovah?

MaxInDhouse,
I hope I don't have to wait till Armageddon comes to get the answers.
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:56am On Feb 14, 2021
I'm not pestering you to accept our Organization as God's own but if you can't present one single organized group of people worshiping the one and only true God then you and i are not on the same page! smiley

KNOWMORE56:

One thing is very clear, that is, THE ORGANIZATION IS NOT FOR/OF JESUS CHRIST MY LORD AND MY LIFE?
if questions start to come now you'll disappear or avoid answering them.
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:04am On Feb 14, 2021
KNOWMORE56:
It's Jesus who said I should witness for Him. He is the Jehovah in the Word....
*. Acts 1:8 "KJV:But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: AND YE SHALL BE WITNESSES UNTO ME both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth."
questions:
MaxInDhouse,

I will ask you just one question and if you're not ready to answer it then it's better you keep yours while i also keep mine! Mark 11:27-33 smiley

Do you believe in ONE GOD, ONE FAITH, ONE BAPTISM {Ephesians 4:5} can you mention that CHURCH having that ONE FAITH as ONE BODY? Ephesians 4:4

Thanks in advance! smiley
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by KNOWMORE56: 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I will ask you just one question and if you're not ready to answer it then it's better you keep yours while i also keep mine! Mark 11:27-33 smiley

Do you believe in ONE GOD, ONE FAITH, ONE BAPTISM {Ephesians 4:5} can you mention that CHURCH having that ONE FAITH as ONE BODY? Ephesians 4:4

Thanks in advance! smiley

Hehehe�, funny Watch tower devotee, always running from answering questions.

Anything I see in the Word I believe with all my heart. If I don't understand it, I pray to the Author of the Words to expound it to me.

And He never disappointed, He chooses the means He used: books, online, offline, pastors, etc.

He made me know that the organization is occultism, that the Watch tower magazines are placed high above the Word.

I'm the church. Individuals who have standing or healthy relationship with Jesus are the church.

I'm to check myself weather I'm for Jesus or Jesus is for me:

*. 2 Corinthians 13:5 "KJV: EXAMINE YOURSELVES, WHETHER YE BE IN THE FAITH; prove your own selves. KNOW YE NOT YOUR OWN SELVES, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?"

any church that do not have another book above the Bible, and do not seek for a secret interpretation of the Words, I like them.
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:37am On Feb 15, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

Hehehe�, funny Watch tower devotee, always running from answering questions.

Anything I see in the Word I believe with all my heart. If I don't understand it, I pray to the Author of the Words to expound it to me.

And He never disappointed, He chooses the means He used: books, online, offline, pastors, etc.

He made me know that the organization is occultism, that the Watch tower magazines are placed high above the Word.

I'm the church. Individuals who have standing or healthy relationship with Jesus are the church.

I'm to check myself weather I'm for Jesus or Jesus is for me:

*. 2 Corinthians 13:5 "KJV: EXAMINE YOURSELVES, WHETHER YE BE IN THE FAITH; prove your own selves. KNOW YE NOT YOUR OWN SELVES, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?"

any church that do not have another book above the Bible, and do not seek for a secret interpretation of the Words, I like them.

The highlighted is enough proof that you don't believe in ONE GOD, ONE FAITH, ONE BAPTISM!

Because all the churches have their different doctrines which contradicts one another. So they can't possibly be of the same FAITH if they're contradicting one another! wink
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by Janosky: 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

* XX*
. It's Jesus who said I should witness for Him. He is the Jehovah in the Word....

questions:

MaxInDhouse,

* XX*
"He is the Jehovah in the word"
Please tell this forum which Scripture you read that GIBBERISH. cheesy

*1. "ME" refers in Acts 1:8 to Jesus.

*2*
Acts 1:22
beginning from John's baptism until the day Jesus was taken up from us. For one of these must become a witness with us of His resurrection."

Acts 2:32
God has raised this Jesus to life, to which we are all witnesses.

Acts 3:15
You killed the Author of life, but God raised Him from the dead, and we are witnesses of the fact.

Acts 4:33
With great power the apostles continued to give their testimony (witness) about the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And abundant grace was upon them all.

Acts 10:39
We are witnesses of all that He did, both in the land of the Jews and in Jerusalem.
And although they put Him to death by hanging Him on a tree"

# Acts 1:8,22. 2:23. 3:13,15. 4:33. 10:39 , the disciples gives "witness that Jesus died and Jehovah our God raised Jesus to Life from the dead. (If you believe your "God" died on earth, continue DECEIVING yourself grin cheesy).
ANSWER to *2.
It depends on what you believe.
Most important,it depends on what your Bible says.
Jnr2020, Knowmore56, Iyambz,brocab, etc claim to be "Jesus witness" & by their own admission, can NOT be Jehovah's witness.

What your Bible says:
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by Janosky: 12:02am On Feb 18, 2021
Janosky:

* XX*

*2*
beginning from John's baptism until the day Jesus was taken up from us. For one of these must become a witness with us of His resurrection."

You killed the Author of life, but God raised Him from the dead, and we are witnesses of the fact.

With great power the apostles continued to give their testimony (witness) about the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And abundant grace was upon them all.

We are witnesses of all that He did, both in the land of the Jews and in Jerusalem.

# Acts 1:8,22. 2:23. 3:13,15. 4:33. 10:39 , the disciples gives "witness that Jesus died and Jehovah our God raised Jesus to Life from the dead. (If you believe your "God" died on earth, continue DECEIVING yourself grin cheesy).
ANSWER to *2.
Jnr2020, KNOWMORE56, Iyambz,brocab, etc claim to be "Jesus witness" & by their own admission, can NOT be Jehovah's witness.

What your Bible says:

What your Bible says:
* John 9:4, whose work is Jesus & the disciples doing?

* John 20:21. 17:18, who sent Jesus & the disciples to preach?

* John 7:16. John 15:15. Matt24:14. Mark13:10. Mark 1:14-15 whose doctrine did Jesus & the disciples teach?

*John 20:17. Rev 3:5,12. Matt10:32. Who is the God & Father of Jesus & the disciples?

* Isaiah 43:10-12,21. Revelation 3:12,14. Acts3:13 Matt12:15-18. Act 3:13. John 20:17 According to your Bible, is Jesus a Jehovah's Witness?
*Are the disciples Jehovah's Witnesses?

* Jesus & the disciples are servants of the only true God, Jehovah, John 17:3.
You can NOT be Jehovah's Servant unless Jehovah draws you to worship HIM through Jesus His Son. John 6:44.

Verdict:
Jehovah's Servants give witness that Jesus died and was raised from the dead by Jehovah our God, as it was done in the gospel of Acts.
Not 3 triune idols worshippers shouting "Jesus witness upandan"

@ John 20:17 . Matthew 10:32. Rev 3:5,12.
Jesus Christ is talking.... LISTEN to him.

Those shouting "Jesus witness" upandan ,
did you note that Revelation 3:5 is a repeat of Matthew 10:32 ?
The Son on earth is the same Son in heaven,
Your Bible says"This is my Son, Listen to him.. grin

gringrin grin grin

Their exist only one true God..
John 20:17,21,30-31. John 17:3. Revelation 3:5,12.

Bros, kpele cheesy grin
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by johnw47: 12:57am On Feb 18, 2021
Janosky:

that GIBBERISH. cheesy

DECEIVING yourself grin cheesy

This is my Son, Listen to him.. grin

gringrin grin grin

Bros, kpele cheesy grin

insanity reigns in false jw kingdom

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by KNOWMORE56: 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
Janosky:

* XX*

*2*

ANSWER to *2.
Jnr2020, Knowmore56, Iyambz,brocab, etc claim to be "Jesus witness" & by their own admission, can NOT be Jehovah's witness.

What your Bible says:

Janosky you are welcome. Were have you been?

I carefully read your long post but couldn't see were you gave the CHARACTERISTICS of this your Jehovah, not even one.
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by KNOWMORE56: 6:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
Janosky:

* XX*

*2*

ANSWER to *2.

What your Bible says:

Read acts 2:8 again. That's His last command before His accession, in the military once you hear OBEY THE LAST COMMAND ..... Your brother, MaxInDhouse can tell you more about it.

Jesus said we shall be witnesses unto Him, if you feel He's not serious, it is because of Watch tower in your heart.

But I must OBEY THE LAST COMMAND!

I'm JESUS' witness.
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by KNOWMORE56: 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
Janosky:

* XX*

*2*

ANSWER to *2.

What your Bible says:

You or other readers should check many of the quotations you gave. If you read the whole chapter, you'll see that Jesus is been described in His other offices. Example:

*. Acts 2:22 "KJV:Ye men of Israel, hear these words; JESUS OF NAZARETH, A MAN approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
KJV:Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:
KJV:Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.

Jesus is called A MAN in this place, so when the written said God raised Him, he is looking at it from His office as a man and not from His office as God.

For more information about JESUS' different offices check

Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

You or other readers should check many of the quotations you gave. If you read the whole chapter, you'll see that Jesus is been described in His other offices. Example:

*. Acts 2:22 "KJV:Ye men of Israel, hear these words; JESUS OF NAZARETH, A MAN approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
KJV:Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:
KJV:Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.

Jesus is called A MAN in this place, so when the written said God raised Him, he is looking at it from His office as a man and not from His office as God.

1 Tim 2:5 kjv For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Not an organization that call themselves JWs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ó sî ñrìn è ni kòì tíì já e je! grin

So you can't contain your torment again you jump to another thread shey? cheesy

None of Lazarus's brothers will quench your spiritual thirst {Luke 16:24} so go on lamenting in your different posts! wink

iyambz:

1 Tim 2:5 kjv For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
Not an organization that call themselves JWs

1 Like

Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by Janosky: 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

Read acts 2:8 again. That's His last command before His accession, in the military once you hear OBEY THE LAST COMMAND ..... Your brother, MaxInDhouse can tell you more about it.

Jesus said we shall be witnesses unto Him, it you feel He's not serious, it is because of Watch tower in your heart.

But I must OBEY THE LAST COMMAND!

I'm JESUS' witness.

All so called "Jesus witness", what did Jesus teach you at John 7:16, John 20:21 & John 9:4 ?
You all contrived to dodge John 7:16 ,John 20:21 & 9:4. because it's Jesus PROOF your claim on Acts 1:8 is built on quicksand
. grin grin

Acts 1:8,22. 2:23. 3:13,15. 4:33. 10:39 , the disciples , Jehovah's Servants, were giving "witness that Jesus died and Jehovah our God raised Jesus to Life from the dead.

Bros, you can't change Acts 1:8,22. 2:23. 3:13,15. 4:33. 10:39.
Neither can you change John 9:4, John20:21 and John7:16. grin

On this thread, you are giving witness that your "triune deity" died on earth, that is NOT "Jesus witness. No connection at all
Bros, where did Jesus teach you that Jehovah died on earth? grin
Is Matthew 16:13-17, John 20:17 and Matthew 27:43,46 missing in your Bible?
Just continue DECEIVING yourself.
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by Janosky: 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

John 4:24, John 17:3, John 5:37, the only true God is a spirit in heaven.

The God and Father of Jesus Christ is NOT an office.
Bros, no dey DECEIVE yourself.
grin grin
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by Janosky: 12:15am On Feb 19, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

*. One of the laws in mathematics says if 1(one) is multiplied by itself it remains the same, i.e 1×1×1= 1.

John 16:28 "I CAME FORTH from the Father..."

In my understanding He is saying " I multiplied/increased/project from the Father"

The 1st one(1) is one, 2nd one(1) is one and the 3rd one(1) is one. the same
Whatever description you give to any of them, the same is true for the rest.
This is the law that qualifies Jesus as the true God!

Let's see some of the qualities of the true God:

1. Creator
2. Power
3. Omniscient
4. Everlasting
5. Receiving worship
6. Judge of all
7. Love
8. Life

Wacky, man made theory posing as fact grin cheesy.

You have to dodge John 17:3 and John 20:17 in favour of your man made theory grin grin.

Your KJV John 16:28, says " came forth" meaning is " to issue out" ,
When you are asked how many 'issues" you have?
The Bros, go answer say he projected, grin cheesy
Just dey DECEIVE yourself, you hear ;
(John 16:28, came forth/issue out= product/offspring.
For instance, John came forth from the Academy. Meaning John is a product of the Academy. John is not the Academy..)
D grin

Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:12am On Feb 19, 2021
He said he will like to KNOWMORE but what he's storing in his mind is like the thorns in Jesus' illustration {Matthew 13:7} so instead of removing those thornlike theories in other to see better he just want to continue sowing among the thorns and he's expecting positive result.
Let him go and continue watering whatever he has and see if it will grow at all talkless yielding fruits.
When they look at JW Organization they can sense fine works of the spirit but their former religions has infused in their brains the idea that all fine works must be backed up with spectacular wonders, that's what they're expecting from us before they can believe we have the truth {Matthew 12:39; Luke 11:29} so no matter how much they're noticing the fine fruit they just want to see miracles! smiley

Janosky:

You have to dodge John 17:3 and John 20:17 in favour of your man made theory grin grin.
For instance, John came forth from the Academy. Meaning John is a product of the Academy. John is not the Academy..)
D grin
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by KNOWMORE56: 8:05am On Feb 19, 2021
Janosky:

All so called "Jesus witness", what did Jesus teach you at John 7:16, John 20:21 & John 9:4 ?
You all contrived to dodge John 7:16 ,John 20:21 & 9:4. because it's Jesus PROOF your claim on Acts 1:8 is built on quicksand
. grin grin

Acts 1:8,22. 2:23. 3:13,15. 4:33. 10:39 , the disciples , Jehovah's Servants, were giving "witness that Jesus died and Jehovah our God raised Jesus to Life from the dead.

Bros, you can't change Acts 1:8,22. 2:23. 3:13,15. 4:33. 10:39.
Neither can you change John 9:4, John20:21 and John7:16. grin

On this thread, you are giving witness that your "triune deity" died on earth, that is NOT "Jesus witness. No connection at all
Bros, where did Jesus teach you that Jehovah died on earth? grin
Is Matthew 16:13-17, John 20:17 and Matthew 27:43,46 missing in your Bible?
Just continue DECEIVING yourself.
cheesy grin grin grin

Make your submission clear for readers nau, Jesus said YE SHALL BE WITNESSES UNTO ME... Acts 2:8

1. Are you Jesus' witness?

2. What are the CHARACTERISTICS OF THE ONLY TRUE GOD?

Many more are coming o o
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by KNOWMORE56: 8:14am On Feb 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
He said he will like to KNOWMORE but what he's storing in his mind is like the thorns in Jesus' illustration {Matthew 13:7} so instead of removing those thornlike theories in other to see better he just want to continue sowing among the thorns and he's expecting positive result.
Let him go and continue watering whatever he has and see if it will grow at all talkless yielding fruits.
When they look at JW Organization they can sense fine works of the spirit but their former religions has infused in their brains the idea that all fine works must be backed up with spectacular wonders, that's what they're expecting from us before they can believe we have the truth {Matthew 12:39; Luke 11:29} so no matter how much they're noticing the fine fruit they just want to see miracles! smiley

I actually want to KNOWMORE, but my questions are not being answered. Example:

questions:

That is, if He is not the same as JESUS.
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by KNOWMORE56: 8:18am On Feb 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Officer, explain to your brother the importance of OBEY THE LAST COMMAND and the consequences of disobedience to the LAST COMMAND.
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by KNOWMORE56: 9:18am On Feb 19, 2021
Janosky:

D grin

Get the understanding of what I'm saying. For instance, if it is said that the planet Earth has ONLY one moon; then, whatever shapes it appears or whichever place/country/land you view it from, it is still the same moon.

Because it is generally agreed that planet Earth has only one moon.

If you begin to point out the difference between full moon and crescent moon, I will take note of your point but I know it is the same moon.

Note the emphasis on ONLY, not two.

JESUS gives me Life and this life is not just ordenary life but EVERLASTING LIFE. John 10:10
Only the true God gives life.

As you dey reject Jesus so, na life you dey reject o o!

JESUS is my life. Is He your life?

Janosky, is Jesus your life?

*. Colossians 3:4 "KJV:When CHRIST, who IS OUR LIFE, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory."

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Popes Kneel Down To Worship Black Jesus In Secret (vid) / Jesus Fantasy / hh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.