Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Forceful Eviction From House - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Forceful Eviction From House (652 Views)

3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun / Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra / Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forceful Eviction From House by CHARISE(f): 5:15am On Feb 08, 2021
Morning house, please help me out ooo. My house rent will expire on February 14th of this year but I've packed out of the house since January 26th. I still have my cupboard in the room locked by me since my rent still subsists. My landlord called me yesterday with his people and they were raining curses on me and they later threatened me that they give me between February 7th and 8th to move out of the apartment. He said he has reported me to the community leader and they give me 48 hours to leave the apartment. One of the community leaders also called to threatened and embarass me to vacate the apartment within 24 hours if I need my life.
Re: Forceful Eviction From House by Yebedervru: 5:33am On Feb 08, 2021
CHARISE:
Morning house, please help me out ooo. My house rent will expire on February 14th of this year but I've packed out of the house since January 26th. I still have my cupboard in the room locked by me since my rent still subsists. My landlord called me yesterday with his people and they were raining curses on me and they later threatened me that they gave me between February 7th and 8th to move out of the apartment. He said he has reported me to the community leader and they gave me 48 hours to leave the apartment. One of the community leaders also called to threatened and embarass me to vacate the apartment within 24 hours if I need my life.
Which location in Ibadan
Re: Forceful Eviction From House by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:05am On Feb 08, 2021
Vacate pls. They are chasing you to your blessings !!
Re: Forceful Eviction From House by Wyry: 7:59am On Feb 08, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless.

1 Like

Re: Forceful Eviction From House by CHARISE(f): 11:09am On Feb 08, 2021
Yebedervru:

Which location in Ibadan
Orogun
Re: Forceful Eviction From House by Ohizman73(m): 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2021
CHARISE:
Orogun
Am at Agbowo nearby to Orogun. What exactly do you want ,so this issue can be resolved peacefully and amicably.Am a community youth leader in Adepoju St.You can see me so we can go to see the said community people threatening you and resolve the matter amicably. this is my no 07061314173

1 Like

Re: Forceful Eviction From House by CHARISE(f): 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ohizman73:

Am at Agbowo nearby to Orogun. What exactly do you want ,so this issue can be resolved peacefully and amicably.Am a community youth leader in Adepoju St.You can see me so we can go to see the said community people threatening you and resolve the matter amicably. this is my no 07061314173
OK sir.
Re: Forceful Eviction From House by Ohizman73(m): 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
CHARISE:
OK sir.

you are yet to call me..
Re: Forceful Eviction From House by GreaterFuture(m): 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
Has this Issue been Resolved.
Good evening to all, weldone Mr ohizman, really like you coming out to do that for this Lady, infact, i was somehow happy, hope it was all truly Altruistic
would like to reach out to you too.

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN! Nigerian Police Kill ‘dragon’ (photos) / Do you know this fraudster? / (video) Two Ritualists Has Been Arrested After Causing An Accident In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.