Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

I'm Not Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Doesn't Carry His People Along... Sunday Igboho - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Doesn't Carry His People Along... Sunday Igboho (1334 Views)

Reno Omokri: Police Should Parade Abba Kyari Like Nnamdi Kanu / Do You Support Wike Or Nnamdi KANU, Who Is Turning South East To Blood Bath. / Magu Should Carry His Cross — Police Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Doesn't Carry His People Along... Sunday Igboho by chukwuaustin(m): 7:18am On Feb 08, 2021
The Man of the moment the fearless Sunday Igboho have revealed that Nnamdi kanu does not care much about Igbo people and does not carry his people along in anything he is doing.
This statement goes futher to prove the assertion of Comarade Chukwuma Dike, The National President of Igbo Youths in Nigeria and Diaspora who has always accused Nnamdi kanu for being very autocratic, and who does not listen to the opinions of the Igbo's who he claims he wants to save.
Comarade Chukwuma Dike thanked Sunday Igboho for distancing himself from Kanu and urged him to keep the good work in the fight against fulani herdsmen.
Comarade Chukwuma Dike however warned the fulani herdsmen to adhere to the ban on open grazing which the government of the South East and the Legislatures of the South East has banned.
He warns Esn not to take laws into their hand but allow the Igbo Youths to safe guide their various communities.
He warned that Igbo Youths will no longer tolerate any form of killings in Igbo land from anyone. He urge everyone to go about their businesses lawfully and be law abiding.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Doesn't Carry His People Along... Sunday Igboho by Biafrawemove: 7:41am On Feb 08, 2021
cheesy
Kanu
Kanu
Kanu
Lol
Don’t die for kanu matter
Hustle ooo make dem no tell your children say na Kanu matter kill theirpapa

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Doesn't Carry His People Along... Sunday Igboho by helinues: 7:41am On Feb 08, 2021
Kettle.....
Re: I'm Not Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Doesn't Carry His People Along... Sunday Igboho by XXXXTENTACION: 7:47am On Feb 08, 2021
helinues:
Kettle.....
used for washing away the spirit of zombeism undecided
Re: I'm Not Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Doesn't Carry His People Along... Sunday Igboho by helinues: 7:47am On Feb 08, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
used for washing away the spirit of zombeism undecided

That lacks creativity.

Hiss
Re: I'm Not Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Doesn't Carry His People Along... Sunday Igboho by etrouble: 7:49am On Feb 08, 2021
He was in his five minutes of madness. It’s normal for every human being. However, when the madness passes five minutes, psychiatric doctors should be called in.

This is not the time for Southern intra fight, this is the time for Southerners to unite even if it’s temporarily and confront and flush out the desert warriors. Southerners should come together and teach the evil desert warriors a lesson their generations yet unborn will never forget. After destroying and annihilating the enemies, then we can resume the Yorubas Versus Igbos Versus Niger Deltans senseless generational fight which has to tail nor head.

But for now, we have a common enemy which is the desert warriors. They must be flushed out from Southern Nigeria
Re: I'm Not Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Doesn't Carry His People Along... Sunday Igboho by waleademolaa: 7:50am On Feb 08, 2021
Igboho leave Nnamdi kanu lone and focus on our yoruba struggle, thank you

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Doesn't Carry His People Along... Sunday Igboho by etrouble: 7:54am On Feb 08, 2021
waleademolaa:

I think he just tried a different weed

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Doesn't Carry His People Along... Sunday Igboho by XXXXTENTACION: 7:56am On Feb 08, 2021
helinues:

That lacks creativity.

Hiss
i know what turns you on "IPOB" grin

Maybe if i add Nnamdi Kanu's name or IPOB you will be able to have your first release for the day undecided

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Doesn't Carry His People Along... Sunday Igboho by longetivity(m): 7:58am On Feb 08, 2021
fake news
Re: I'm Not Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Doesn't Carry His People Along... Sunday Igboho by tyup(m): 8:03am On Feb 08, 2021
Igboho talks too much. or does action not speak louder than words on his side??
Re: I'm Not Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Doesn't Carry His People Along... Sunday Igboho by Wyry: 8:04am On Feb 08, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless.
Re: I'm Not Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Doesn't Carry His People Along... Sunday Igboho by Iamgrey5(m): 8:06am On Feb 08, 2021
What is the business of Igboho with Kanu

They ask him if he sees himself like Kanu and he said No that "Maybe" he doesn't carry his people along.

Make ipob rest I beg.
Re: I'm Not Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Doesn't Carry His People Along... Sunday Igboho by PureMe01: 8:21am On Feb 08, 2021
etrouble:
He was in his five minutes of madness. It’s normal for every human being. However, when the madness passes five minutes, psychiatric doctors should be called in.

This is not the time for Southern intra fight, this is the time for Southerners to unite even if it’s temporarily and confront and flush out the desert warriors. Southerners should come together and teach the evil desert warriors a lesson their generations yet unborn will never forget. After destroying and annihilating the enemies, then we can resume the Yorubas Versus Igbos Versus Niger Deltans senseless generational fight which has to tail nor head.

But for now, we have a common enemy which is the desert warriors. They must be flushed out from Southern Nigeria
nobody is uniting with anybody to fight Fulani herdsmen.if your people no get liver fight Fulani herdsmen,na Una Sabi afterall when una dey give dem land for free upandan in the name of oneNigeria scam,u no remember other southern regions.
Now dem dey use Una dey catch cruise here and there,u don remember unity.Southerners will take you guys serious when Tinubu speaks against the herdsmen dealing with his people left,right,center.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Doesn't Carry His People Along... Sunday Igboho by chukwuaustin(m): 8:27am On Feb 08, 2021
waleademolaa:
sorry kanu could not lobby him. Have forgotten that kanu was the one begging for him to be his friend.....

Re: I'm Not Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Doesn't Carry His People Along... Sunday Igboho by beautyhd: 8:50am On Feb 08, 2021
Sunday igboho, you don dey cross your boundaries, do your do and let MNK do his own.

Both of you are not on the same level at all.

This your comment is a recipe for downfall, be warned.
Re: I'm Not Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Doesn't Carry His People Along... Sunday Igboho by ovieigho(m): 8:54am On Feb 08, 2021
waleademolaa:

You can believe anything sha ??

Did you watch video of him say it?

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Doesn't Carry His People Along... Sunday Igboho by Oyebaba10: 9:12am On Feb 08, 2021
Q
Re: I'm Not Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Doesn't Carry His People Along... Sunday Igboho by chukwuaustin(m): 10:19am On Feb 08, 2021
beautyhd:
Sunday igboho, you don dey cross your boundaries, do your do and let MNK do his own.

Both of you are not on the same level at all.

This your comment is a recipe for downfall, be warned.
shut up kanu is a nobody... Any body kanu support is sure to fail
Re: I'm Not Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Doesn't Carry His People Along... Sunday Igboho by austinvsb: 11:13am On Feb 08, 2021
They have started with the usual divide and conquer. Look at the OP's history. He is a Buhari ass-licker
Re: I'm Not Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Doesn't Carry His People Along... Sunday Igboho by DeltaFire: 11:26am On Feb 08, 2021
Well said Sunday Igboho. Every honest person or group will distance himself from that fraudster Nnamdi Kanu. His frauds are so open that it is amazing that Igbos who have a culture of being republican, can stoop so low as to listen to just one man. And a man who has nothing at that. No trade, no business. It must really be true that he does fetish rituals using the words Biafra and Biafran because there is no explanation for him to so readily be able to blind the eyes of Igbos.

Luckily the spell Nnamdi Kanu cast on Igbos is dissolving. By God's grace the evils he has brought upon Igbos and SS will fall upon him and his family, plus on those Biafran lawyers living safe abroad who help him with his scams.

GOOD PEOPLE OF THE WORLD: KEEP ON ARISING AGAINST THE FRAUDSTER NNAMDI KANU!

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Doesn't Carry His People Along... Sunday Igboho by ihateniggov1: 11:47am On Feb 08, 2021
Fake news!
Re: I'm Not Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Doesn't Carry His People Along... Sunday Igboho by ihateniggov1: 11:49am On Feb 08, 2021
ovieigho:

You can believe anything sha ??

Did you watch video of him say it?

Don't mind them. As far as I am concerned, this is a fake news.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Doesn't Carry His People Along... Sunday Igboho by demmie1: 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
Why do people like to spin fake news out of everything. Sunday igboho didn't say he's no like kanu, he didn't even mention kanu. They asked him a question about kanu and responded in negative and asked in return of he carries his people along.
Re: I'm Not Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Doesn't Carry His People Along... Sunday Igboho by Kaiser20: 2:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
The problem is not about Kalu, the problem is with some deluded ipob followers who believe that only NK can single handedly achieve Biafra without support from other Igbo Elders, Leaders or comrades.

Stupidity is when NK & ipob want to attack All other igbo elders, leaders, Comrades and impose himself as supreme Ayatollah of igboland.
Re: I'm Not Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Doesn't Carry His People Along... Sunday Igboho by chukwuaustin(m): 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
Kaiser20:
The problem is not about Kalu, the problem is with some deluded ipob followers who believe that only NK can single handedly achieve Biafra without support from other Igbo Elders, Leaders or comrades.

Stupidity is when NK & ipob want to attack All other igbo elders, leaders, Comrades and impose himself as supreme Ayatollah of igboland.
kanu has failing spirit anyone he supports is bound to fail

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Abayomi Sheba Esq Urges Nigerian Citizens Involvement In Politics. / What Will You Do For The Next 24 Hours If The World Is Ending Within 24 Hours? / JUST IN: Facebook User Buhari Sugar Girl Clash With Deji Adeyanji Online: WAR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.