Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry (3312 Views)

I Don't Want My Mother To Come For My Omugwo / Lady Recreates Photos Of Her Mother To Celebrate Her Mum's Birthday / Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 7:43am On Feb 15, 2021
Hi I sent a pm
Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
waleademolaa:

I have a son

OK, but I will deeply appreciate if you take your time to think these through again.

Single mothers, most cases, comes with lots of baggage, it's no stereotype, it's reality, so that you be emotionally and mentally be prepared.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by waleademolaa: 6:47am On Feb 16, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:

OK, but I will deeply appreciate if you take your time to think these through again.

Single mothers, most cases, comes with lots of baggage, it's no stereotype, it's reality, so that you be emotionally and mentally be prepared.

Thank you so much bro, I understand what you're saying and really appreciate your advice
Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by waleademolaa: 6:48am On Feb 16, 2021
Guestonline:

Okay, Good! I'm willing to give this a try... Let's mingle.
Okay chat or call me on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Octuplet Mum Gets Death Threats / Family Picnic(s) / One Man To One Woman 'monogamy' Is Stu;pid - Akon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.