Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) (58789 Views)

Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual / A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! / Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by Olarewaju89: 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2021
wink2015:

POLITICIAN are the people you should blame.

They have spoilt the country KPATA KPATA !

You graduate from university/polytechnic NO JOB !

WHAT A COUNTRY !

If you want to FIX yahoo boy matter.

Fix the country.

Discipline the POLITHIEFCIAN to change from their wicked ways !

And you think all those things you are saying are the excuses? You better change your mind and allow allow the spirit of God to manifest in your life. Don't follow people doing the wrong thing.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by Sweetcho: 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
If its for ritualistic purposes and someone collects it what will happen to the person?
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by Tulsaguy: 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
No matter the level of hunger......dont collect Yahoo boys money .

e get why
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by RPG2020(m): 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
The once wey nor get hope to eat before don get hope to buy chicken and rice � praise the lord � family Amen
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Question...
How do you know they are yahoo boys?
How do you know they are ritualistic?
Stop profiling people una no dey hear word
It's their money , leave them to do whatever they want with it. Thinking along that line is just a sign of jealousy beneath your character.

Children full this forum abeg. With 1mb mentality.
It's just so surprising that 58 other(and still counting) stupid people agree with you.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by Maski87: 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
These may be kidnappers
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by Maqdonald: 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
God bless every hustler out there . I tap from there blessing . May all these sleepless nights and days of constant bombing never be in vain . Las las nah for mama and papa we dey hustle for . God will see us through . We will make it . For your notice , any hustle that God did not permit can’t progress . And G work , is a work of grace .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by footlight: 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
Only God can save us from the upcoming generation....

You can lear coding online,... but we will teach u in an 20mins what you can self-teach in a 2day or more...
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by Nezzjnr: 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
nitrogen:

Lol, this your story ehn, e no make sense!

No dey whine us for here jare!
How some people just concoct rubbish ehn grin cheesy
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by Holyhead(m): 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Question...
It's their money , leave them to do whatever they want with it. Thinking along that line is just a sign of jealousy beneath your character.

I found mr victory on Instagram pls can you put me through on affiliate marketing more pls
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by doxijaw: 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
wink2015:

POLITICIAN are the people you should blame.

They have spoilt the country KPATA KPATA !

You graduate from university/polytechnic NO JOB !

WHAT A COUNTRY !

If you want to FIX yahoo boy matter.

Fix the country.

Discipline the POLITHIEFCIAN to change from their wicked ways !

Let's assume all the politicians die off and these Yahoos take over, what sort of change should we expect sir? grin
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by favinvest: 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
if it's not a fetish one, why not take the money go to the hospital and help pay bills of patients that can't afford it..

or why not take the money and build a good hospital and give it to ur village chairman or elders to manage.

lastly, why not create a loan facility to help the genuine people in their community that wants loans as low as 10k to start a business...

I believe something is fishy...

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by uthlaw: 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
hotplate:
should we tell him?
no....leave him with his primary 5 sense!
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
Remember those guys that native doctor was bathing on the street and after he finished, they got in thier cars adn left? This is them. They've also shed blood but after taht, they chose this method as means of renewal. I'm sorry for this guys that picked though. I guess they're already useless becasue that's the only reason they'll pick up money from stranger.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by membranus: 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Question...

You be yahoo boy/ritualist.

Where in any civilised world do you see any normal person behaving like this?

They are doing this on the order of their juju priest, forgetting that whatsoever they sow, they will soon reap.

I only pity those people picking their juju money.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by miniziter(m): 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
hotplate:

should we tell him?
He is a good marketer.
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by Cmanforall: 2:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
Henix:
So the money is now excess that they don't know what else to do with it again, or are they carrying out the spiritual instruction given to them? Nigeria is full of drama
The money is not in excess. If So, they would have changed their car at least

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by IMASTEX: 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
Hugomexis:
Wetin dey pain pass about this yahoo of a thing na how boys dey waste the money.

Dem dey hardly use am for any profitable investment.
Easy come, easy go. You can't plan for the money that came as a surprise even in buck especially when there is hope for bigger ones.
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by doyeni: 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
hotplate:
Young men seen yesterday throwing out bundles of cash on the road at Evbotubu in Benin City.
Watching this indicates hunger in the land.
Could this be Genuine Ritual or Genuine Givers?.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfOh0QMARtI

Their plate number alone is enough to track.
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by MT: 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
At what point did we get to this stage?. Thieves, branding themselves as "Yahoo boys" unashamedly showing faces to the public, while the public cheer them on. I feel sorry for the innocent kids that will be influenced. This is not a country - moral values at all times low.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
All these useless juju boys... real hustler when dey system 20 hours every day and night. They fight am with him brain and tools when him buy or him share with men nor go do this foolish thing. Na all these mumu boys when nor fit even read and write dey cast everything for those real G boys dem..

Anyway crime is bad so stay away. I sincerely pray for EFCC to gbab dem completely. Smelly babalawo children undecided
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by afbstrategies: 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2021
In a normal Country, they should all be answering serious questions while in detention.

But then again, This is Nigeria undecided
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by letitrainnow(m): 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
Too much money
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by TemmyT002(m): 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
lilvicky68:
It can be for ritualistic purpose if not why will they be wasting their money..If to say nobody dey pick am them for stop..

By default, they waste money.
Once they collect millions of Naira, they start looking for car to buy or a new phone or new perfumes or new video games.
They invited many girls, play music up and down and so on.

Only very few use the money to invest.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by nitrogen(m): 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nezzjnr:

How some people just concoct rubbish ehn grin cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
grin
southniyikaye:
THAT'S PROBABLY SLAWORMIR OR HIS TRAINEE APPRENTICE
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by Angrygoat: 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
They are yahoo ritualists.
dairykidd:
All these useless juju boys... real hustler when dey system 20 hours every day and night. They fight am with him brain and tools when him buy or him share with men nor go do this foolish thing. Na all these mumu boys when nor fit even read and write dey cast everything for those real G boys dem..

Anyway crime is bad so stay away. I sincerely pray for EFCC to gbab dem completely. Smelly babalawo children undecided

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by Eillyeillz(m): 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
doxijaw:

Let's assume all the politicians die off and these Yahoos take over, what sort of change should we expect sir? grin

I Love this question. Cc me when he answers.
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
MT:
At what point did we get to this stage?. Thieves, branding themselves as "Yahoo boys" unashamedly showing faces to the public, while the public cheer them on. I feel sorry for the innocent kids that will be influenced. This is not a country - moral values at all times low.

It all started somewhere between 1100 - 1200's in ancient England. A legend by the name of robin hood. But these ones are dumbfucks. They will be caught soon and separated from their juju money.
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by Yankee101: 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
I pity nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video / Husband Shot Dead By His Wife After A Misunderstanding In Zambia (photos) / Girl Caught Selling Marijuana To Students In Kano State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.