Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) (58778 Views)

Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual / A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! / Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by Eillyeillz(m): 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
TemmyT002:

By default, they waste money.
Once they collect millions of Naira, they start looking for car to buy or a new phone or new perfumes or new video games.
They invited many girls, play music up and down and so on.

Only very few use the money to invest.

Wrong sir. You meant so say very little few" very little.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by MT: 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
wink2015:

POLITICIAN are the people you should blame.

They have spoilt the country KPATA KPATA !

You graduate from university/polytechnic NO JOB !

WHAT A COUNTRY !

If you want to FIX yahoo boy matter.

Fix the country.

Discipline the POLITHIEFCIAN to change from their wicked ways !

I feel sorry for you making cases for Yahoo boys.
I hope someday you will fall a prey to them - if you ever have anything inside your bank account - and let's see if you will continue blowing this miserable tune.

Education is an acquisition of knowledge. Whatever you do with the knowledge after graduation is up to you.

No Government in the world promises or signs a contract with her citizens guaranteeing job before you embark on educating yourself. It is your choice. The world is a global village, compete on an international stage if you truly have the value.

Apply for jobs in the middle East, Europe etc . Ace the interview if you are truly skilled instead of cheering on Yahoo boys here.

Add values to yourself and see your life changing for the best

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
abi na! no mind the guy dey talk nonsense and dey defend nonsense undecided

affiliate marketer ko, buyer ni undecided

no be naija we all dey undecided
nitrogen:

Lol, this your story ehn, e no make sense!

No dey whine us for here jare!
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by Adakintroy: 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Question...
How do you know they are yahoo boys?
How do you know they are ritualistic?
Stop profiling people una no dey hear word
It's their money , leave them to do whatever they want with it. Thinking along that line is just a sign of jealousy beneath your character.

Children full this forum abeg. With 1mb mentality.

Shut up.!

Who else would fit that profile.

Which market woman or business man you know weh work hard for money or weh need to pay staff and run expense go begin throw money for air.

Na him papa burial?

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by Angrygoat: 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
I can do this as well,but sadly i was unable to get a hold of emehat currency were been thrown.
I can bet this poor yahoo yahoo plus boys were making it rain with 100 naira notes. It cant be 1k,lai lai,highest 200naira mint notes stra8 from HELL Factory

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by Eillyeillz(m): 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
Cmanforall:

The money is not in excess. If So, they would have changed their car at least

Was going to say same.
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by armadeo(m): 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2021
Tvoice:
and the hungry ones around were picking the money around ewotubu in benin , not knowing if it was their destiny they came to collect , weitin hunger no go cos 4 naija

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

No be who dey alive dey get destiny.
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by armadeo(m): 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
hyduffy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy the lady wey dey video say dem wan carry people destiny.. E get wetin d people still wan use the destiny do again., for country wey don hard like.? No to sell the destiny collect money ooh.. grin cheesy grin

I was going to type this exactly. Bless you guy.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by Muzee10(m): 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Question...
It's their money , leave them to do whatever they want with it. Thinking along that line is just a sign of jealousy beneath your character.

Oga you be yahoo boy? stop saying rubbish abeg!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by armadeo(m): 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
MrCGPA:

Scammers are here too. See one.

He needs to meet up now
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by Dreyton36: 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
Lol you are not rich when you lack brains

This is what you get when you hustle hard just because you want to shame your haters , real men don't hustle to shame haters but for self comfort

You'll be surprised that in few months time they'll be back to square one again , because they believe the money will keep coming as usual but it don't, that's why when you hit it big , you live your life on the low

Let your money appear on your skin and on your family , invest for the future

Las Las na kpala kpolo Dem go burn all of them for and pvssy , most of Dem will forget their close friends who stood by them ans subscribing for them lol

Life's tragedy

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
SalafRider:
Person wey hustle legitimately no fit get mind to de throwaway like this

And we have idiots defending them, how many times elon musk and other forbes billionaires go throwway money wey dem hustle?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Question...

See your rubbish justification.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by Basalt(m): 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Question...

Will you shut your smelly mouth?
will you?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by Germi9: 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
spraying money while fulani are recruiting foot soldiers to claim your lands
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by godquality: 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
I hope those picking the money are not throwing away their destiny in the process. I no trust Nigerians oh...

They wont give you something for nothing in return.
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Continued....I got his contact and he taught me as well. I resigned also. I was an area manager for one organisation like that

Go on Instagram....search for victory akpors. Come back and edit your post. All you need do is ask. Peace

Maga must pay
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by youngakodex: 5:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
It rituals money not yahoo money
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2021
Divinehealer:

Maga must pay
Outrageously stupid. Did I ask anyone to pay me anything. Eranko
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by IBRAHEEM8(m): 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
;It's glaring you are one of them
MejiLoyon:
Question...

Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
southniyikaye:
THAT'S PROBABLY SLAWORMIR OR HIS TRAINEE APPRENTICE

damnnn niggarrrr

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Outrageously stupid. Did I ask anyone to pay me anything. Eranko

Maga must pay in the nkoro.
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by Buffalo2(m): 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
samogo1:
They can track them down using their plate number
I thought same
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by blackgold90(m): 6:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
lilvicky68:
It can be for ritualistic purpose if not why will they be wasting their money..If to say nobody dey pick am them for stop..

Also these conspiracy theory self, they throw money nah problem they nor throw nah problem.while you politician is carry the money abroad is that not damaging you

Let them throw who like pick who like leave everybody with e own destiny.
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by 400billionman: 6:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
Many people are doing this yahoo along with their professions.

There is one guy who has over 10 cars and I was wondering how he was doing it. Recently I found out.

This country is Dog chop Dog.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by Slynation(m): 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
hotplate:

should we tell him?
just allow that guy to keep capping nonsense, shey we wear diapers for ass abi....
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
Holyhead:
I found mr victory on Instagram pls can you put me through on affiliate marketing more pls
I would have but someone just thought I wanted to scam you. Even calling me a yahoo. Boy. Abeg go learn am yourself. Read online anyhow. Make I dey make am my way. God sef go enlighten you. Shalom
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Question...

You are a certified psychiatric patient.....No reasonable hardworking persons will throw money like that.... They are yahoo boys period

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by zudozz: 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
Children wey their mama dey fry akara with firewood for bustop n their papa na plumber wey dey repair people toilet n they still refused to get sense!

Sense wey even Adenuga n Otedola children get.
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by ekensi01: 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
What if na bitcoin the invest?
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by RRodwave(m): 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
hotplate:

should we tell him?

Wait small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Husband Shot Dead By His Wife After A Misunderstanding In Zambia (photos) / Girl Caught Selling Marijuana To Students In Kano State. Photos / Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.