Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) (58784 Views)

Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual / A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! / Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by timesup234: 6:57am On Feb 09, 2021
lonlytroy:
It should be ritualist spraying money in the Air
Nothing like rituals. You are a mental patient
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by Jerrypolo(m): 10:05am On Feb 09, 2021
samogo1:
They can track them down using their plate number

I wanted to make same comment but decided to read through first to see if I'd find some like minds.

Nice one, #Fact!!!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by wayodude(m): 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
hotplate:

should we tell him?

allow him. he's gone.
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by Holyhead(m): 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
MejiLoyon:

I would have but someone just thought I wanted to scam you. Even calling me a yahoo. Boy. Abeg go learn am yourself. Read online anyhow. Make I dey make am my way. God sef go enlighten you. Shalom
ok thanks but if you want to help you won’t bother about what people is saying .I came to learn willingly
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by pyx: 1:45am On Feb 10, 2021
The pastor threw the money at them in the river but now is their turn to do it on tke market/street to capture the destiny of the picker.
Henix:
So the money is now excess that they don't know what else to do with it again, or are they carrying out the spiritual instruction given to them? Nigeria is full of drama
Re: Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) by SalafRider(m): 6:26am On Feb 10, 2021
Icumsa45:

And we have idiots defending them, how many times elon musk and other forbes billionaires go throwway money wey dem hustle?

Ah de tell you and somebody don de mastubate on top my comment already lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video / Husband Shot Dead By His Wife After A Misunderstanding In Zambia (photos) / Girl Caught Selling Marijuana To Students In Kano State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.