Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette (41459 Views)

Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments / 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi / Aso Villa Shooting: Sabiu Tunde Resumes Work, Refuses To Self Isolate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by Derbydebra(f): 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
How do you go about buying of foreign stocks?
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by Magldsns: 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
T
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by onward4life(m): 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nigeria is an is lie milk cum tree

Take it or make it!
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by Jerryherd: 1:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
festacman:
The truth is that being appointed even the DG of NIA can NEVERA give Sabiu Tunde Yusuf any immunity from investigation, arrest and prosecution if there are enough evidence to do that once President Buhari leaves office in 2023. Even governors who actually enjoyed immunity while in office and retain immense connections out of office still face investigation and prosecution by EFCC.

In the same way, being appointed ambassador can NEVER give Gen Buratai any kind of immunity from investigation, arrest and prosecution by ICC or local court. Once a warrant of arrest is issued by ICC, the accuser becomes a fugitive until he shows up or arrested.

Recall President Kenyatta once showed up at ICC to defend himself in order to retain global legitimacy.

Have you ever heard of diplotic blue passport and it's immuinity and privileges

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by wink2015(m): 1:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
Government of the north, by the north and for the north.

FULANIZATION AND NORTHIZATION continue.

The gworo chewing fulani nepotic bigot should carry on with his specialty.

We could only wait till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
Duru9:
The almighty recharge card seller

from Recharge card to Aso rock, is that not a special skill?
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by SatantheDestroy: 1:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
so what how did you know if it was done quietly. useles sbloggers
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by AFONJACOW(m): 1:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
Hahahaha laugh no gree allow me laugh well. afonjas has proven to be the ask licking cowards of fulani slaves.
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by mcquin(m): 1:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
blackboy:
This news has been around Abuja since about 3 weeks now. Wetin be all this long story. Yusuf or Tunde his name is called wont be the first nor the last.
The chap will be enjoying correct NIA salary post 2023 .
Abeg make they remember me too.
This is how Nigeria works. Let's stop being hypocrites.
Remind me who advocated to "change" how Nigeria works.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by AFONJACOW(m): 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
Hahahaha laugh no gree allow me laugh well. afonjas has proven to be the asss licking cowards of fulani slaves.
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by 35824L: 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
If wailers don't wail, na wetin we gain? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by tnerro1(m): 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
I hope the next president from the south is watching and learning how to put your interest first before the nation’s interest.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by kpas4kpas2(m): 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
There's time for everything under the sun.

God is watching us!
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by Okoroawusa: 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
I Love PMB

If you don't love him then you can go and die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by SatantheDestroy: 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
Derbydebra:
How do you go about buying of foreign stocks?
u useless nigerians. is it everything you want to ?
know?
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by Rugaria: 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
This has been going on since the Daurra Disaster came to office... Nepotism of this kind can never be rivalled anywhere in the world.., not even in monarchies! That said, it must be noted that Buharis confidence to bend the laws on appointments based on national character incrementally grew as a result of the support he got from the south west and the media! That's just the truth. If this man was challenged on time when he started this behavior, by now all these might have reduced! But people like femi Adeshina, Hushcobar Tinubu and co made it a point of duty to defend a clannish president, until they became victims of his evil machinations.. The media looked the other way while painting those challenging the president as ethnic jingoist..

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by chukwuibuipob: 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
shocked sad shocked if true,I give up on the old man
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by MrAbilitiezz: 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
hi everyone my name is christian ability, i need your urgent help. i've been fighting tuberculosis since last year june and it has eaten all my finances and even my tripplet 6yrs sons hav stopped school because i cant even feed them. pls someone should help me wit 2k to feed them or 18k for thier fees or call me for prayers. thanks. acbt STANBIC IBTC, SAVINGS, 0034314086 CHRISTIAN ABILITY
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by Winning123: 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
President Buhari may pack the bus. It will only take a simple order from the new President to remove all his relatives and friends. No need to have headache over it. Power is transient

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by Tvoice: 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
if e like make e give goat appointment secretly , e no concern me , everybody na president inside him house .
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
The people's gazette is back online? Nice
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
Lucky man.
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
The people's gazette is back online? Nice

Keep exposing them criminals

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by festacman(m): 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
Jerryherd:

A diplomatic blue passport or whatever, is what it is because it is accorded global recognition. Look, ICC is a UN body. Once, you are tagged somebody who committed crime against humanity, things change fast and the so-called blue passport becomes a piece of trash. By the way, nobody can be an ambassador unless accepted by host country. If such acceptance is withdrawn, you become persona non grata and deported .
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by Xendre: 1:40pm On Feb 08, 2021
What else na minister of cow remaining
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 08, 2021
blinking001:
So far as he's qualified no problem..

How in earth can someone in his mid 30s be qualified for assistant director, having never worked for any government agency previously?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by Mysticwebb: 1:40pm On Feb 08, 2021
The worse criminal who pretends to be an anti corruption fighter.
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by chukwuibuipob: 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2021
sad sad sad The teaming yweets that campaign,support him are in cold while Buratai wey don loot Army treasury blind don land Ambassador job Sam sam
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by Deserea: 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
Brothers and sisters.
God can change anybody.
From recharge card seller to NIA assistance DG and a billionaire between 5years.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by Wickedfacts: 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
Jerryherd:

Why did they catch Charles Taylor like a bushrat at Cross river?
Why did Omar El Bashir that was misbehaving? Today he is sitting inside a cage like an animal.

Blue passport means nothing when you are about to be bleeped up.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) / Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session / Caption This Photo! Rochas $ Deputy speaker Emeka after election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.