Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Tribute To A Love One - An Online Memorial Website - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tribute To A Love One - An Online Memorial Website (766 Views)

How Did U Handle The Lose Of A Love One? / Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth / Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To A Love One - An Online Memorial Website by raymod170(m): 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
Introducing www.TributetoAloveone.com - An online memorial website

The memories of our loved ones are precious, celebrate the life of your loved ones, share memories, stories, photos, send condolences, write tributes, and also create a personalized URL, which will preserve their legacies.

Tribute to a love one is a platform where people can create an online memorial of their loved ones that have passed away. Each online memorial comes with features that enable family, friends, and love ones to digitally celebrate the life of their loved ones.

Creators of each memorial have full control over the memorials they create, some of the features include; About the departed, the life history, birth and death dates, the image, other gallery images of the deceased with members of the family, and a tribute song.

Each memorial created comes with subscription packages of monthly, yearly, and lifetime plans, which ensures every memorial stays active for the duration selected by the user.

www.TributeToAloveOne.com is a product of https://codefixbug.com/, a software development company located in Nigeria, its goal is to provide simplified solutions that solve problems in Nigeria, Africa, and around the world. TributeToAloveOne.com is an indigenous platform, created for the greater good of preserving the legacies of people around the world.

Amy Winehouse in her Back To Black song said "We only said goodbye with words", we got inspired by this to create the platform where people can come together to say goodbye to their loved ones in words, written and shared, which would bring smiles or tears to those who read the tributes and stories.

After the death of Moses Chimereze Okpo, FCA, we also created a memorial for the family, where family, friends, and loved ones shared amazing stories and tributes.

Visit: https://moseschimerezeokpo.tributetoaloveone.com/about

We hope to keep the memories of your loved ones, especially in a period where we are all affected by the pandemic which has taken the lives of those we love.

Best Regards.

Re: Tribute To A Love One - An Online Memorial Website by raymod170(m): 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2021
How to create an online memorial

Step 1. CREATE A MEMORIAL
Step 2. ADD UNLIMITED CONTENT
Step 3. SHARE THEIR LIFE STORY

To get started, visit: https://tributetoaloveone.com/register

Re: Tribute To A Love One - An Online Memorial Website by StevenD: 11:18am On May 10, 2021
Who tried it? What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Tribute To A Love One - An Online Memorial Website by HarryBerry32: 11:19am On May 10, 2021
At first glance, it's a very interesting service. I would even say very modern and important. A month ago, my grandma passed away, but a lot of relatives couldn't visit her slant headstone due to pandemia. It's a very sad thing. But now, as I see, it is an alternative. But I have few questions - can we create a virtual meeting and how? Just visit the memorial meeting room or what? Previously we had to create a zoom meeting or standalone memorial website. Hopefully, now all the things at one place, and it is maybe would be cheaper.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To A Love One - An Online Memorial Website by raymod170(m): 5:30pm On May 11, 2021
StevenD:
Who tried it? What do you think?

Hello StevenD,

Kindly feel free to try out the service and share feedback, we have various plans which include: Freemium, Monthly, Yearly, Lifetime.

To create a free account kindly register using this link https://tributetoaloveone.com/register

To know more about us kindly read our FAQ - https://tributetoaloveone.com/faq

Kindly share any inquiry with me right here on nairaland and I would personally answer you.

Best Regards

Re: Tribute To A Love One - An Online Memorial Website by raymod170(m): 5:46pm On May 11, 2021
HarryBerry32:
At first glance, it's a very interesting service. I would even say very modern and important. A month ago, my grandma passed away, but a lot of relatives couldn't visit her slant headstone due to pandemia. It's a very sad thing. But now, as I see, it is an alternative. But I have few questions - can we create a virtual meeting and how? Just visit the memorial meeting room or what? Previously we had to create a zoom meeting or standalone memorial website. Hopefully, now all the things at one place, and it is maybe would be cheaper.

Hello HarryBerry32,

First of all sorry for the loss of your grandma, may her soul continue to rest in peace.

Also thanks for the feedback on the service, we are delighted and humbled, Our mission is to create an online memorial platform where tributes, stories, and photos from families and friends are shared.

To answer your questions, currently, the feature to create a virtual meeting for a funeral is not currently available, the list of current features available includes:

About the departed.
The life history.
Birth and death dates.
The image.
Other gallery images of the deceased with family members, funeral images, and the feature for people sharing tribute and stories to also share images taken alongside with the deceased.
A tribute song that plays in the individual memorial website created.
Share a tribute.
Share a story. etc

However, I have personally taken note of your feedback and would discuss it with my team for future update inclusion.

Once again thanks for the feedback it means a lot to us, and also sorry for the loss of your loved one.

Kindly visit our faq page if you have any questions, or you can reply to me here with any questions and I would respond.

FAQ - https://tributetoaloveone.com/faq

Best Regards.

Re: Tribute To A Love One - An Online Memorial Website by raymod170(m): 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
Tribute to a love one is a platform where people can create an online memorial of their loved ones that have passed away. Each online memorial comes with features that enable family, friends, and love ones to digitally celebrate the life of their loved ones.

(1) (Reply)

When You Discover That Your Parents Were Right / No Ordinary Son Or Daughter Is A Pride Of Their Father / What's Happening In Festac?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.