Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

What A Congregant Put In The Offering Envelope (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What A Congregant Put In The Offering Envelope (photo) (763 Views)

Is It Bad To Drop An Empty Offering Envelope In Church? / Is It A Sin To Return Empty Offering Envelope Back To The Church Offering Box? / Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Congregant Put In The Offering Envelope (photo) by Vickym1(f): 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
Usher reveals what a congregant put in the offering envelope

Re: What A Congregant Put In The Offering Envelope (photo) by squash47(m): 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
Na member of SMAN. He represented very well in the eyes of God.

His reward is in heaven.

2 Likes

Re: What A Congregant Put In The Offering Envelope (photo) by Vickym1(f): 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
squash47:
Na member of SMAN. He represented very well in the eyes of God.

His reward is in heaven.
Even in church?
Re: What A Congregant Put In The Offering Envelope (photo) by illicit(m): 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
I think he had better submit the empty envelope rather than this....
God may vex
Re: What A Congregant Put In The Offering Envelope (photo) by squash47(m): 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
Vickym1:

Even in church?

Is church not a building ?
Re: What A Congregant Put In The Offering Envelope (photo) by 280Bracket: 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
He went too far
Re: What A Congregant Put In The Offering Envelope (photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
Aside for doing anything to catch cruise.

Nobody puts a gun on your head to pay
Re: What A Congregant Put In The Offering Envelope (photo) by Miner13: 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
very wrong! he should have make a plead,which i believe if it luckily get to the top in command could change his life..wasted opportunity
Re: What A Congregant Put In The Offering Envelope (photo) by Righteousness2(m): 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2021
We should be careful with things we do , Especially when it Pertains to the things of GOD.
The things we do will be replayed to us on the other side.

I don't think anyone Forced you to give.
It is Better to maintain and be quiet than to think you are making fun only to offend GOD.
Re: What A Congregant Put In The Offering Envelope (photo) by Vickym1(f): 3:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
squash47:

Is church not a building ?
He shouldn't have put at all.

1 Like

Re: What A Congregant Put In The Offering Envelope (photo) by PastorPaul1: 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
Outright Nonsense!!!
Re: What A Congregant Put In The Offering Envelope (photo) by oluwagbenga98327: 4:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
Usher reveals what a congregant put in the offering envelope
Re: What A Congregant Put In The Offering Envelope (photo) by beauty7: 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
That is not the first time it is happening.

I am surprised that people can dare God in a case where they will not gain anything.

What is his or her gain now?

Something like that happened some time ago.

The person who did that started suffering.

When he went to inquire from a prophet,he was told that he stole God's money that was why he was suffering.

What he actually did was that he brought out his offering and said "God, this is your money but I will not give you".

He left the church and spend the money on something else.

God took it to mean that the man had stolen His (God's) money.

We should be very careful with things like this.

I have seen before when a pastor brought out something like a carpet that was cut in size of a Naira note which someone put as offering.

I have heard so many of such and I don't know what someone gains in tempting God and the Spirit that is operating in that church.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Valentine's Day ! Hear What Bible Said Women Should Eat On The 14th Of February / How The Mercy Of Jesus Delivered Pastor Lazarus Muoka From Accidental Death / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/09/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.